So, after I got my Keldeo figure in the mail the other day, I had randomly come up with a story that I might actually write if I can get enough ideas for it. It would crossover Pokemon with My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and feature Keldeo as one of the main characters alongside the six main ponies from the MLP cartoon (Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, and Fluttershy).

I've never actually written a crossover before, but I have had another one planned for awhile (that crosses Fire Emblem with Zelda), so I do know something of them. Thing is, I'm not exactly sure about the plot yet. I have a vague idea though:

Some evil force threatens both Equestria and the Pokemon world and Keldeo must work together with the ponies to save both worlds. The reason Keldeo would do this is because he most resembles a pony himself and thus, the ponies would be more open to him (and yes, the story would refer to Keldeo as male). I don't really know any other details yet, but I was thinking that one of two things would happen with Keldeo once he enters Equestria.

- He would transform into the art style of My Little Pony once he crosses dimensions, appearing to be just another pony in Ponyville. He'd even have a cutie mark.

- Or he would retain his normal art style, and be regarded as a "strange looking pony" in Ponyville.

Not sure which to go by yet. I'm leaning towards the first option though, for shits and giggles. xP

So...what do you all think?