PokeStar Studios in your work - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PokeStar Studios in your work

Brock's Pikachu LightningTopaz's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: PokeStar Studios in your work

Come to think of it, I have a plot generator that I could use to generate new movie ideas in the spirit of the existing ones...
    My URPG stats: Maya's status

SuBuWriMo status: 28,103 words in all!

Blog Entries
    Add Glitchipedia on Facebook

In my 'Verse, which is primarily based on game canon, the anime may or may not be a production of PokéStar Studios (haven't decided). In an IRC RP, I did make a reference to the studio possibly making a film about Pokélantis starring Brycen, Sabrina, Brad Van Darn and, of all people, Fiorello Cappucino as the evil King, in his first role since the late '90s. Because I'm weird.

YouTube projects advertised are in early development and subject to change.

Blog Entries

Follow Bubble Frog on Tumblr

I'm planning to incoporate PokeStar Studios(It's just easier to type PokeWood.) in my story at some point, it won't just be fluff, it'll be an integral part of the plot that's gonna need some nice exposition and expansion. Can't wait either, never utilized the feature much in-game but it's a large step up from Musicals.

Blog Entries
    Add Glitchipedia on Facebook

Yep, I've got it. An historical action-drama chronicling the last days of Pokélantis in the midst of a clash with Pokémopolis. Brad Van Darn stars as a pure-hearted young Pokémopolitan with whom Ho-Oh bonds, alongside Brycen as his mentor and opposite Sabrina as Pokélantis' court magician and Fiorello Cappucino playing against type as the wicked Pokélantian king with ambitions of hegemony.

PokéStar Studios presents a Cleavon Schpielbunk film: "SEALED: The Fall of Pokélantis", coming to theaters this holiday season.

....I'd love to see someone actually write something like this as a full fanfic.

YouTube projects advertised are in early development and subject to change.

Blog Entries

In my Pokemon fanfics, PokeStar Studios has several types of movies. There are the ones that involve Pokemon battling, which are like the movie serials of classic cinema in that there's multiple parts. These are easier to get into. Nate and Rosa try acting in these. But PokeStar Studios also has a real cinema that produces full-length feature films. These films don't always have to do with Pokemon, and these are harder to get into. Like in the real world, these include movies based on books, as well as historical films. Real literature is often used. I was inspired by zakisrage for one of my fics - Hilbert is cast in a movie adaptation of the French fairy tale Princess Belle-Etoile. Hilbert plays the love interest, Prince Cheri. (The movie is a co-production between Unova and Kalos - it's in English and in French.) Sabrina and Brycen also make many full-length feature films. Diantha tends to make films like these. There are also bad movies in PokeStar Studios - my OC Ludovic Thevenet is a director who specializes in bad movies. His wife Ginger Beauregard acts in them. PokeStar Studios has several best movie awards, and even a worst movie awards (the Golden Turd Awards, or the Turdies).
    DO YOU RENOUNCE ICE CUBE AND ALL HIS WORKS INCLUDING FRIDAY? - Winston Jerome

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12