plot help

Thread: plot help

The Curious Lord of Time Thanatos's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default plot help

hey guys.
    in a story i've just started writing a legendary pokemon gets captured by n's great x11 grandfather A. a kyurem tries to stop him and save the legendary.

but i'm not sure about which legendary to chose.

i want the capture of the legendary to have terible effects on the earth.
    like if dialga got captured and hurt/killed time would fall apart. something like that

Default Re: plot help

Suicune-it won't be able to purify water and there would be a crysis and wars over supplies of it.

Blog Entries

You could go the route of movie two and have the Legendary Birds captured. I'm sure that would probably fuck up the weather pretty good.

Giratina could basically cause the laws of physics to explode (gravity acting weird, people suddenly walking/falling through solid objects, etc.)
    What are the Legendaries really like? Find out in The Life of the Legendaries

Humans and pokémon no longer live in harmony. Hear their tales in The Poké Wars Chronicles: Tales From A World At War

Cynthia once had it all: powerful pokémon, fame and hordes of adoring fans. But Ho-oh's campaign tears her life asunder. Now to survive this deadly new world, she must do the one thing that she never wanted: kill. Follow her trials through a world at war in Poké Wars: Downfall of a Champion

The Curious Lord of Time Thanatos's Avatar
    Blog Entries

hmmm thanx guys. a whole trio? that would be good to. i really like the giratina one. it
    would have the most catastrophic effects out of them all.
    but suicune seems like a long one as water would slowly become foul and dirty
    i'll think about it