Plot Bunny Zoo - Page 7

Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Plot Bunny Zoo

The Woman of Your Dreams ArceusAngel's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Plot Bunny Zoo

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly View Post
    I checked it out and it was good! :)

anyways, I am inspired to start writing my own fic after readin some of the better ones on here.

I want to do a shipping fic, but i don't neccessarily want to do it about Ash or any of the main characters.

Any ideas for ships that need some love///?
    I suggest maybe creating your own characters...but be careful cuz youll have to really describe them because they won't have the crutch that the anime characters do in that we alrady know a lot about them before we read.

ANYWAYS....

I have an idea. So I wanna read a fic about what Jesse James, Meowth would do if TR ended. Would Jessie become a full-time coordinator, would James do someone else?

Strange is Relative Dewgong Reign's Avatar
    Blog Entries

[quote=ArceusAngel]I suggest maybe creating your own characters...but be careful cuz youll have to really describe them because they won't have the crutch that the anime characters do in that we alrady know a lot about them before we read.
    [quote]

Oh, man... That's a b*tch. I hate it when you have to do that. Usually brings me to writing non-stop until it's late and I get tired and start to write stuff that sounds all wierd. Then I wake up and read what I wrote and think: "What the heck? '_')

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly View Post
    I checked it out and it was good! :)

anyways, I am inspired to start writing my own fic after readin some of the better ones on here.

I want to do a shipping fic, but i don't neccessarily want to do it about Ash or any of the main characters.

Any ideas for ships that need some love///?
    I was going to write an EnergyShipping fic called Yin & Yang but gave it up. It had a sort of innocent and youthful Roark and then mature Volkner. I find the two seem to compete each other what with Volkner being very strong and Roark weaker and Volkner is melancholy and Roark is happy and whatnot. If you'd write it I'd totally read!

Hi, I'd like to transform you into a yeti.
    Don't pay any attention to what they write about you. Just measure it in inches.

Blog Entries

Can I have your permission to use the title Yin and Yang?

I keep giving up on my fics too. I was writing one called Hotel Hopping that was an advanceshipping one, and another one called A Murder of Crows that was StrikingIceShipping (Lorelei and Bruno) but gave up on that one too, plus there was that piece of crap Blinded Love that I actually POSTED... I read that now and think "oh my gosh..." and I'm currently writing one called The Winds of Water... I'm losing inspiration for that one too, but since I made a banner for it and put it in my sig I guess I have to finish that one. Good thing I have till December. Hooray for procrastinating! *claps and three cheers*

Blog Entries

You definitely can! Give me a link to it though if it's not posted here-I'd love to read it. One I gave up but am thinking of trying again was a BetelgueseShipping one called Confidentiality. It was actually sort of funny.

Don't pay any attention to what they write about you. Just measure it in inches.

Lighting Things on Fire Sarcastically Insane's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I have this idea (that I've already started posting), and it goes like this:

Gold and Crys, a coordinator, set out (cliched, but not the point). Falkner joins them, reavealing that he always wanted to travel, and joins them (not based on Brock joining Ash, I just like Falkner- he's awesome). Falkner and Crys start to like each other, but Gold has an accident (blasted by all the Slowpoke in the Well because he didn't escape in time- don't ask what happened to the Rockets). Now in Goldenrod (Azalea doesn't have a hospital), Gold's recovering, but his cousin (you'll have to read to find out) knows who the Rockets are. I'm going to start on flashbacks of what happened to Red, five years prior, the next chapter.

Now, some other big plot points;

I just need some tips on how to switch back and forth between entire regions in chapters (and some publicity), because I've always had trouble with that. Also, the link is in my sig.
    Currently writing Hoenn Wars, a Travelsverse fic that needs no prior Travelsverse knowledge to understand. Chapter Seven, Sacrifice, is up.

That's interesting; I might have a look when I have the time. Thanks!

EDIT: Oh my god, these are too many links! Very specific...
    ^Someone's first impression of TVTropes.

Blog Entries

First off, your link doesn't work. Second, sounds confusing but sort of nifty.

Here was my idea...

EDIT: Deleted it since I have posted the fic and don't want to give the plot away.
    Last edited by Zephy; 24th July 2009 at 03:08 PM.

Blog Entries

fixed link, and you're actually the only person who's posted on it other than me.

About your fic; maybe Roark could fall for someone that falls for Volkner but's already dating Jasmine, and then you have a nice, convoluted love rectangle. [evil laugh]MWA-HA-HA-HA![/evil laugh]
    Currently writing Hoenn Wars, a Travelsverse fic that needs no prior Travelsverse knowledge to understand. Chapter Seven, Sacrifice, is up.

Blog Entries

Okay, this is going to take a while for me to get in my fic, but I had a really cool idea. All six fossils (except Aero, which is going to be explained) are fused when someone tries to revive them all at the same time. It has Bastodion as its torso, Rampardos as a right arm and Cradily for a left arm, its tail is Omastar's tentacles with the shell at the end, its head is a cross between Kabutops's shape and Armadlo's colors, it has Kabutops's scythes protruding from it's back like wings, and it has legs like Armadlo's but longer. I just need some help on deciding it's second typed (first is obviously Rock), and how some of the attacks would work. Also, I need help with some ships that I made up, namely Falkner and Crys and Gold and an O.C.
    Last edited by Sarcastically Insane; 17th June 2009 at 08:58 PM.

Watch out for the Claws! Epic Meowth's Avatar

Question Re: Plot Bunny Zoo

Heya folks, I wanted to know what you guys thought of a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon fic. I've gotten quite a bit of it thought out already, and the first chapter (each broken down into four/five parts) up on my DevART, with the second chapter's 4 parts already written out.

The fic, called simply "Pokemon: Explorers of Infinity" follows a Meowth (Claws) who wakes up on a cliff's edge, his memories gone. A deepset feeling inside of him tells him that he was not always a Pokemon, and was once a human. This Meowth quickly befriends a friendly Mudkip named Kippur, who seeks to join the local guild in order to form an "Exploration and Recovery Team", but has trouble due to his meek and fearful nature. Claws, meanwhile, is lost and alone in this strange new world, but more than ready to take it on, while helping Kippur along the way!

I know it sounds alot like the opening to a Mystery Dungeon game, which is my intent. Anyone who's played through the MD series knows how the plot has some awesome and crazy twists and turns though, and Explorers of Infinity is not going to be an exception.

Some quick bullet points here;

- Set in a new Pokemon world, where natural disasters have been occuring all over, making life difficult for all. What could be causing this?
    - A world filled only with Pokemon? A thing of the past! When the times get tough, will the Pokemon and humans band together, or will the strife of a dying world tear them apart?
    - Who or what is our hero Claws? He certainly seems like a normal Meowth on the outside...
    - Action, Humour, Drama! Aiming to include it all!

I'd love to get some feedback on this idea from you guys. If there's significant interest, I'll definetly be sure to bring Explorers of Infinity here. Each chapter comes with a chapter cover too, so it should be lots of fun!

Thanks again!

Let's get funky! Gama's Avatar Former Head Administrator
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by charmandersquest View Post
    How about the trainer who overslept soooo much on his first day that the proffesor had given away all the pokemon in his lab to all the other trainers who overslept, and all he has left is a big stick which he gives to the trainer to whack pokemon on the head with, so instead of battling other trainers with his pokemon he just runs up to their pokemon and whacks em' with a big stick. Also something with a wobuffet. i like wobuffets.
    I presume that's a joke, however, it sounds like an incredible idea. Is it here because you can't be bothered to write it or because you plan to? If the former, I would definitely want to write that.

Quote Originally Posted by the_eevee_breeder View Post
    Another story is about what happens to a champion after the've done everything to reach the top.
    That is an awesome idea actually. I reckon it'd be pretty boring - someone with a certain personality might even turn "evil" with the boredom - a Champion would have weight to throw around after all.

Blog Entries

Concerning the fic I'm currently working on, The Winds Of Water. Loong boring tangent ahead

Any ideas for how th prophecy comes into play?

Blog Entries

There's a story I've been wanting to write for some time, but I'm not sure if it's as good as it could be. Here's the basic plot:

What do you think? Any good?

Blog Entries

Any thoughts? Anyone? Honestly, I can't start writing unless I know wether it's goign to be any good or not.

Blog Entries

I had this winner of a crack-fest pop up in my brain today. Would you read it? Does it sound interesting/funny/whatever?:

A lot of shippings (Team Galactic related or not) aren't present at the start, but pop up as the story unfolds. Also, reasons concerning Mars, Jupiter and Saturn's names, their relationships with Cyrus prior to Team Galactic, etc. are revealed.

I need help with deciding what situations Mars and Barry could put Saturn in to "awaken" his subdued emotions. Since Mars is thinking them up, most if not all of them should be pretty ridiculous. P:
    follow me on tumblr!pokemon tumblr

Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast