Plot Bunny Zoo - Page 3

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Plot Bunny Zoo

The Astute cynic

Quote Originally Posted by Barb
    It's based on the musical 'Hello Dolly' starring Barbra Streisand.
    =P thanks, Barb. No, I mean what's the plot,. What's going on. I can't just give you a random beginning for a story. It has to tie in with the story itself.
    " Jesus Christ -The Lord and Saviour of the Christian faith. Also a big fan of FPS and Fighting Games. He enjoys shooting people in online games when they are talking, and "throwing up the horns" when he wins. Also known for his legendary skill in Mario Kart: Double Dash - for his ability to "bring those blue sparks" (qtd from Wikipedia).

Neko daisuki-na no nya! Strawberry Delcatty's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Barb
    SD, you might want to include links to your LJ, since you've outlined a bit about what is in the mirror world including contests, authorities, etc. I know that there are some spoilers in there for upcoming chapters, but the readers might like to see how well-plotted out this story is.
    Well, I decided to show some of my ideas of HMW. However, like Barb mentioned, there are spoilers, so read at your own risk.

http://www.livejournal.com/users/lil_ida/20555.html
    Background story.

http://www.livejournal.com/users/lil_ida/22902.html
    Some 411 on Mirror Hoenn. Some of this stuff will be in the fic, some in my upcoming one-shots, and others in either HMWII or Hoenn a la Mode (the "Emerald" of HMW).

http://www.livejournal.com/users/lil_ida/12210.html
    Kinda outdated since it went by the Japanese version of the Battle Frontier (which won't make an appearance until Hoenn a la Mode). I'll make a more up-to-date entry.
    EDIT: Updated sometime last month. Enjoy!
    Last edited by Strawberry Delcatty; 12th November 2005 at 06:33 PM.

Blog Entries

I hate that I need help, but a passage in a story has got me stumped. I wrote this scene once, but the story got deleted when I was forced to reset my harddrive. I've been forcing myself to write this story, and FINALLY get it out of me (I've been mulling pver the general idea for the better part of AT LEAST 2 years).

I need the next sentence...that's it. Or some inspiration for it. I just can't get anything out that doesn't sound...stupid. Or dull. Or repetitive.

I'll just include the part that sets up the sentence, because I have a phobia about revealing a story before it's done. Even this is weird for me, but I'm backed into a corner. So any help will be GREATLY appreciated.

Set up:

That is why, as these titans fought tooth and nail in that New Mexico desert…a missile silo slid slowly open, exposing the missile within to the first sunlight it had seen in a very long time. Safeties were disengaged, keys turned…and as it slid out into the hot desert air, it froze as, one by one, the final steps were completed. As the missile lifted into the sky, the winds seemed to grow calm in response…sensing what was to come.
    And in case you can't tell, it IS a nuke. And I just need a sentence that gets it there. Or some reasoning that allows me to skip it. As is I feel like the paragraph's too poetic and drawn out, but it's a fairly important moment that helps set up the main part of the story. I'm completely stumped.

Java Girl Barb's Avatar Retired Staff
    Blog Entries

The missile streaked into the cloudless sky and the titans, one by one, slowly turned their attention to this new challenger.

[Yeah, it's late and I'm tired. Does that help at all?]

Blog Entries

That's perfect. It follows the line that I was trying to develop that had it cutting or diving or something like that through the sky. It was always the second half of the sentence that stumped me. My mind just kept going blank.

Thank you so much for destroying the evil mental block that crippled me for almost a week. Now I can stop staring at the page and continue writing. Again, thank you.

Java Girl Barb's Avatar Retired Staff
    Blog Entries

You're welcome.

http://www.livejournal.com/users/lil_ida/37390.html
    Another HMW related journal entry, this time on the Mirror-type.

EDIT: http://www.livejournal.com/tools/memories.bml?user=lil_ida&keyword=info&filter=all
    All HMW related info will be here. Beware of spoilers.
    Last edited by Strawberry Delcatty; 29th September 2005 at 11:46 PM.

#1 Officer Jenny Lover! Mario The World Champion's Avatar

Um... is this thread still alive?

*pokes, but no response*
    I am the...
    BIGGEST OFFICER JENNY FAN EVER!!! Mario
    Mario Online, my new website and Mario's LJ, my new LiveJournal ^^

Well, I'm still posting in stuff occasionally.

Pathological Egotist Psi Yamaneko's Avatar

Part of me almost wants to do a rewrite of Silver Shadow (boy that title is bad) and/or Tears of Oni (. . .that one too) but I probably wont. ^^;;

It's fun to see ficcers though.

The Dude Abides

I've created an entire alternate Pokemon universe which will serve as the framework for many one-shots and chaptered fics. I think I'll start by trying my hand at a couple of one-shots before I actually attempt my trilogy. Anyway, a strange idea I've had for a while could figure in.
    A lone figure strides rapidly through narrow cobbled streets, every once in a while looking around frantically. Finally, they enter a cafe, and sit down at a table with a short, dark haired girl. They exchange a few words, but then the girl sees something, and darts out of the cafe covering her face. The other runs across the street into an old abandoned apartment, runs up to the roof, and locks the door. Below, several men have congregated, intent on catching them. Suddenly, without warning, a silver bird alights from the rooftops, flying off into the resplendant sunset as the fog sets in upon Slateport.

Blog Entries

I've got an original character, Nekou Usagi, that I'm encouraging all of you to write about.
    She's a pacifist, she wields a Salamence, a Sneasel, a Meowth, and a wooden sword, and she's a Team Rocket agent.
    ...feel free to use her, so long as you don't write lemon.
    Aside from getting her into circulation, that's all I've got...
    LJ~dA~R100~YT~Twitter~Facebook~Last.fm~Tumblr~Glacidia Network

A bitch lives as free as a bird that can never be caught. I'm a bitch. I'll crush anyone that stands in my way! And I do what the hell I want!

The Dude Abides

She might get a bit part in my alternate universe. I need all the random characters I can get.

#1 Officer Jenny Lover! Mario The World Champion's Avatar

As for me... I've got a Breedershipping story in the works that fits into my still in development Ash Ketchum: F1 Driver Advanced series.

The ideas are still up in the air, plus I'm still a bit busy working on some other stuff.
    I am the...
    BIGGEST OFFICER JENNY FAN EVER!!! Mario
    Mario Online, my new website and Mario's LJ, my new LiveJournal ^^

I had this weird idea that Pokemon's levels go backwards and when their level reaches 0 they die... Strange, isn't it? I'd never write that in a million years.
    My Pokemon Website

Kanto Journeys

Charlie, a twelve year old trainer sets off on her journey. On the big day, she wakes early and meets Team Roket members, Max and Sam. Intrigued? I've been told it's a good read...

These wounds won't seem to heal
    This pain is just too real
    There's just too much that time can not erase

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast