Plot Bunny Zoo - Page 2
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Plot Bunny Zoo

Original character (actually the heroine of a made-up comic book in the pokemon world):

Name: Indigo Steele
    Apperance: Amazon-type figure. Long hair held up in an elaborate style consisting of lots of braids. A Western-style dark superheroine-type outfit, but not too skimpy.
    Personality: Tough, angsty, no-nonsense, but secretly compassionate and has a strong sense of justice. Has had many boyfriends; none of her relationships have made it past a few weeks. Men consider her cold and not femenine enough, though her best friend is a geeky male sidekick who helps her with her health problems that relate to her powers. A wanderer, also a bit of a cynic.
    History: An accident gave her the abilities of a steel-type pokemon, but it also killed her beloved Skarmory and turned its body into a sword. Like most cliche dark superheroines, she goes around fighting crimes.
    Last edited by Roses Ablaze; 20th June 2005 at 10:23 PM.
    I basically now disagree with 90% of everything I've ever said under this screen name. :(

I tried something to win a bet, but it was friggin horrible. So...yeah, it's on FF.net now in the hopes someone flames it to a crisp.
    Last edited by A Concerned Solomon; 20th June 2005 at 12:11 AM.

The Astute cynic

So I've been toying with this original story idea.

The chapters alternate between the journal of the protagonist as an old man, his everyday life outside by the forest struggling, and his life as a farmer when he was 25 with a family. The setting's going to be 1935 india, and India in 1986.

I just haven't had the time to write about it. It's kinda based around my grandfather's life. So I need to actually write it one of these days.
    " Jesus Christ -The Lord and Saviour of the Christian faith. Also a big fan of FPS and Fighting Games. He enjoys shooting people in online games when they are talking, and "throwing up the horns" when he wins. Also known for his legendary skill in Mario Kart: Double Dash - for his ability to "bring those blue sparks" (qtd from Wikipedia).

Java Girl Barb's Avatar Retired Staff
    Blog Entries

I've debated writing about my uncle, who was diagnosed schizophrenic when he was in his 40s.

Blog Entries

In case I didn't mention this, any post of mine from the Line Inspiration thread is up for grabs. If you can make a fic out of it, be my guest.

Quote Originally Posted by Archaic
    If anyone's familiar with the "Love Is Such Bitter Sorrow" story I worked on and abandoned several times a few years ago, I was always looking for people who might be able to help me finish it off. The basic premise was (splitting off from canon at the end of Johto), Misty losing it after Togepi suddenly dying of unexplained causes, with the story focusing first on Ash as he takes it on himself to help her recover, then on Misty as she really loses it following a further tragedy.
    You wrote that!? I remember reading that like two years ago.

A strange and magical frozen land of ice and beer called "Canada"

For those that bother to read Bloody Sword: 3050 A.D. (It's that fic floating around the top with 20 replies and 200 views ), you'd know that the backstory is that the world went to hell with a global nuclear war 50 years ago. So in my continuing efforts to tie all of my original fics into each other, I'm thinking of writing a fic dubbed "World War 3000," about, well, humanity destroying itself and pretty much the whole world. Like what happened in Planet of the Apes, only no monkeys.
    Last edited by iNFeCTED; 3rd July 2005 at 12:06 AM.

黒い王様 Archaic's Avatar Webmaster
    Blog Entries
    Follow Archaic On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Belldandy
    You wrote that!? I remember reading that like two years ago.
    Yup, that was me. Why so surprised?

Another idea. Or more like a twist on an old one.

There have been many fics in many fandoms with the main characters discovering fanfiction written about them online. Usually, some sort of weird dimensional warp explanation is pulled out to explain the situation. But instead....how about this?

In the real world, there are fanfiction written about *real people* all the time. They've since been banned on fanfiction.net, but you used to be able to read a wide variety of fanfiction about various celebrities (as themselves, not the characters they might play). Well...in the Pokémo world, wouldn't you say that these three would be at least minor celebrities? I mean, Ash did only place highly in several major tournaments, including a victory in the Orange League, and his companions were only Gym Leaders with apparent reputations of their own.

So....instead of the usual finding fanfiction gag....how about they find their own (existing in their world, not ours) fanclubs online, including all the lurid speculation, fanfiction, fanart, and everything else that you find in such highly obsessed groups?
    神出鬼没 - shin shutsu ki botsu

Quote Originally Posted by Archaic
    Yup, that was me. Why so surprised?
    I remember reading it but didn't remember who wrote it. Plus I wanted to reread it but couldn't remember where I read it at.

黒い王様 Archaic's Avatar Webmaster
    Blog Entries
    Follow Archaic On Twitter

Emailed to your gmail.
    神出鬼没 - shin shutsu ki botsu

The Astute cynic

Well been awhile

I've been tryin to write a schizophrenic character ( I blame Barb's plot bunny) but the problem is getting the schizoid-typal nature to connect past chapters and past pages. The disjointed nature gives it an interesting feel, but I think I"ll have to either have them all speak in one dialect, or figure out a way to give it credibility. I can give it credibility, but I don't think I"d be happy.
    " Jesus Christ -The Lord and Saviour of the Christian faith. Also a big fan of FPS and Fighting Games. He enjoys shooting people in online games when they are talking, and "throwing up the horns" when he wins. Also known for his legendary skill in Mario Kart: Double Dash - for his ability to "bring those blue sparks" (qtd from Wikipedia).

Blog Entries

The thing I remember most about my uncle is how disjointed he seemed at times. Some days, he was perfectly lucid and could discuss any number of subjects. Other day, nothing he said made sense, if he even talked at all. And he did claim to hear voices, although he never said what the voices told him.

Okay, I have everything for my Hello Dolly fic but the beginning. Please help me!

Eldershipping Rules!

Proud Gamer and Geo nerd.
    Warhammer 40k Space Wolves Player

The Astute cynic

Quote Originally Posted by Mysty
    Okay, I have everything for my Hello Dolly fic but the beginning. Please help me!
    That really doesn't tell me what your fic is about. I can't just give you a beginning just like that.

Blog Entries

It's based on the musical 'Hello Dolly' starring Barbra Streisand.

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast