I've taken part and won the last three years running, so I want to keep that unbroken streak up, but . . . I just don't think I'll have time this year. November is the rottenest of rotten timing for me here, as it's final exam month. Of course, it has been for the last two years as well . . . but this is my last year of high school, so I don't know if I can afford the time to write a book. :/ Then again, I only have five exams this November instead of eight or nine like last year, so maybe I could squeeze it in?

*sigh* I don't know, I really don't. School has thrown me for a loop this year (as evidenced by my reduced activity here, despite becoming staff >.<) and I'm focused on university next year. I'm buried up to my ears in internal assessments for the next three weeks at least, and then I have exams to study for. November itself, as I said, is exam month, which means writing will have to be done as an extra.

Regardless, I know what I'll be doing for NaNo if I do it. I plan to cheat as I did last year and aim to slam 50,000 words onto the end of Champion Game. I really don't want to see my baby die, and I am painfully aware of how long it's been since I updated it. But even if I only get half of that wordcount, it's still a solid five chapters I can throw out over the course of the month (and December too, probably). As well as that, it'll act as a motivation to start writing again once exams are over - which means ~summer holidays~ and ~free time~ until I start uni in February.

So yeah, um. I'll keep y'all updated. >.<