My Story

Thread: My Story

He Bled into the Throne Sovereign's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default My Story

I'm a frequent visitor of this part of the forums, though I rarely post. I've been carrying around a burden; there's a story unfolding all around me, and I feel it must be shared.

It's not a fanfic. I've had the idea of writing about a particularly emotional part of my life... Y'know. Reveal a lot of secrets. Talk about pain. Talk about happiness. I really want to break down the barrier between users... There are a lot of users on the Bulbagarden Forums. Each of them are represented by a username, and they each have their own profile.

Do we ever actually get to know them as people? Well... Yes. Sometimes. But there will always be those users that are just users. They might be metagamers. They might be shippers. They might be RPers. The list goes on and on. However... I want to show the forums that I, Sovereign, am a living human being. I want to share my story.

Why? I don't know, exactly. I just feel like I need to tell my story to somebody.

So, I guess the point of this thread, is to ask this question:

Would any of you actually be interested in this type of story?
    Last edited by Sovereign; 31st May 2011 at 04:26 PM.

The game is called Bridges...

Banner by Blazaking

Default Re: My Story

Yes since I like stories.

Very crappy reasoning I spose but the more personal the story is, the better and more.... well personal it is ya know.

I admit I would rather tell my own tales than a made up story and I love listening to people's lives.

is obsessed with Noivern! Zekurom's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'd like to see your thoughts. Perhaps not because of the story's nature, but definitely not in spite of it.

Yes, go ahead. You have my full support.
    The word "quadragonal" is the only word with "dragon" in it where "dragon" is not a root word. That makes it awesome.

Your mind is a world AetherX's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Visit AetherX's Youtube Channel

I've been known to entertain myself reading the nutrition facts on my morning cereal, I'll read anything. If it's a story then that's awesome. If it's a true story, then that's even better! I guess what I'm trying to say is yes, I'd be interested.

Let's get funky! Gama's Avatar Former Head Administrator
    Blog Entries

I think you should definitely write this story.

I've read non fanfiction on here before and there's nothing other than the fact that it's not fanfiction that would make this story at all out of place on this board.

Registered User Giovanni Sakaki's Avatar

Go for it. I believe that everyone has an interesting story. Prove me right!
    It suddenly occurred to Domino that Team Rocket was a massive game of Telephone, using actual telephones, with real-life results that could be really damn scary (for other people, of course).
    Domino sprite in my avatar made by http://jaydeis.deviantart.com/