my idea for a future fanfic

Thread: my idea for a future fanfic

The benevolant creator ArceusAlpha493's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default my idea for a future fanfic

Right after completing my current fanfic, I plan to write another crossover of pokemon/mario. It will be a novelization of paper mario and another which will be paper mario: the thousond year door. It will include several of my main characters of my current fanfic, link, zelda, kirby, and possibly sonic, and of course mario. And when I get started, I want someone to work with on this fanfic. Any ideas on how to get started.

Blog Entries

Default Re: my idea for a future fanfic

Basically, if it's Nintendo or related, it's in I presume? Like the Travelsverse, where all Smash Brothers connected series happened (thus Mario and Pokémon Crossovers are inevitable =P)

But, if you want help, you have to explain what's happening in it. I know what happens in PM and PMTTYD, that much I get, but how on Sinumonas do Pokémon, Link, Zelda, Kirby and Sonic factor in here?

I feel so much spring... Cabaret's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm sure you have plenty of ideas, you might be a little over-desperate on people trying to help you, as you often write "I need help with my fic, and ideas" after almost every post you make. Even if it isn't in the workshop.

I would suggest planning this story out, know the characters and their personalities, and read other persons fics.

The benevolant creator ArceusAlpha493's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Instrutilus View Post
    Basically, if it's Nintendo or related, it's in I presume? Like the Travelsverse, where all Smash Brothers connected series happened (thus Mario and Pokémon Crossovers are inevitable =P)

But, if you want help, you have to explain what's happening in it. I know what happens in PM and PMTTYD, that much I get, but how on Sinumonas do Pokémon, Link, Zelda, Kirby and Sonic factor in here?
    Basically the ones besides peach that will be kidnapped by bowser, will be zelda, amy rose and arceus' mate who be introduced in the final chapter of my current fanfic
    link, sonic, kirby and two main characters of my current fanfic will assist mario.

I feel so much spring... Cabaret's Avatar
    Blog Entries

....so I'm assuming you took to account for the things I suggested.