just a question

Thread: just a question

Blog Entries
    Follow はるひ On Twitter Add はるひ on Facebook
    Follow はるひ on Tumblr Visit はるひ's Youtube Channel

Default just a question

I'm writing this story in where Mars saves Saturn. However, in my Poke-verse (since I am using the games, I don't really pay attention to the anime), ever since that incident with Cyrus disappearing, Saturn has become very... protective of Mars.Because he's a boss now, he gets to decide who does what on this newly reformed team and lets just say that he won't really let Mars do anything because he's paranoid. How can I portray someone who is that protected to set out on a dangerous mission (such as the one I'm putting her in now. She has to chase down the evil team, which I made them up, and save Saturn), in which Saturn wouldn't feel comfortable with her doing, to be endearing and relatable to the reader?

I do like protective romantic relationships, but I also want to make the character endearing and having willpower...

Le Choléra Jabberwocky's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Jabberwocky on Facebook
    Follow Jabberwocky on Tumblr

Default Re: just a question

You could just have Mars conduct the mission independently, ignoring whatever orders Saturn has given her.

Blog Entries
    Follow はるひ On Twitter Add はるひ on Facebook
    Follow はるひ on Tumblr Visit はるひ's Youtube Channel

Default Re: just a question

She has to because Saturn isn't around, he was kidnapped. She would need to be used to someone not sheltering her alot which would be interesting.