Idea: Floating region?

Thread: Idea: Floating region?

Blog Entries

Default Idea: Floating region?

Okay. Here's an idea I have bouncing around my mind for a while and I just wanted to share it. A region lays north of Johto and Kanto, separated by an almost impassable mountain range. A city lies as the borderline between Johto and the new region. Arcusecruteak City, named after the first president of Johto-Kanto. This was 400 years ago. 200 years later, during the Azalea Slowpoke drought, the rest of the region was mildly infected. Finally, a shattering earthquake rattled the north region. The mantle below was so shaken that it's molecular structure changed and the rock became buoyant. The land floated up. Billions of tons of steel were used in the chain that kept the region anchored to Mt. Silver. Arcusecruteak City was split apart, half staying in Johto and half on the floating region. The Johto half is known today as Ecruteak City. As the years went by, the region was mostly forgotten. One trainer, the best in the world, stands guard over the hidden chain at the peak of Mt. Silver. The people on the island, now known as Exadiss Island, keep it's presence a secret. But how is it so? A land, twice the size of Almia, unseen by tourists? And why, would it be kept secret?
    I'm thinking of making this into a RP somehow, rather than a writing piece, because I have a story in progress anyway.
    Last edited by TFSpock; 3rd April 2011 at 05:58 PM.
    FCs- HG: 4426 5257 0152 Pt: 0131 7157 4821 W: 3095 6620 2000 W2: 1851 0568 6600

Outplay the Coinflip -Glory Blaze-'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Idea: Floating region?

This sounds like part of LEGO's BIONICLE storyline. LOL, but unless you're Greg Farshtey, I don't think it would be that easy to pull off. It ust seems implausible. Plus, the name Yondecruteakius just sounds stupid to me. (No offense)

Blog Entries

Default Re: Idea: Floating region?

Quote Originally Posted by Glory Blaze View Post
    Plus, the name Yondecruteakius just sounds stupid to me. (No offense)
    No kidding. Yeah, now that you mention it, true. Sounds like someone constipated. I'm gonna wait a bit. And change stuff. Though, I wouldn't do this thing if I didn't know what I was doing.; About the Bionicle thing, it gets deeper than that. A LOT DEEPER.
    Last edited by TFSpock; 3rd April 2011 at 06:00 PM.
    FCs- HG: 4426 5257 0152 Pt: 0131 7157 4821 W: 3095 6620 2000 W2: 1851 0568 6600