A few questions on a kidnapping scenario

Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By Sith Droideka

Thread: A few questions on a kidnapping scenario

The benevolant creator ArceusAlpha493's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default A few questions on a kidnapping scenario

In my fanfics, there are times when Arceus is captured by some evil group. I have a few questions regarding a kiddnapping scenerio that I will possibly do several times in my fanfic since it will be my longest yet. First, how should I do a scenario of Arceus being captured by some evil organization without making Arceus look weak. And should I do scenes of what Arceus is going through in his perspective? And how should I do a rescue scene without making it seem too easy? I want to make Arceus' recovery as realistic as possible. Also, would it be a good idea to have Arceus fear humans and have a long period of having those fears?
    I have posted a Pokemon/Zelda crossover. If you are a fan of both series, please check it out and review. :)

It will also be a crossover with My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and Land before Time

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f227/pokemon-legend-zelda-twilight-princess-pokemon-zelda-crossover-124285/

Default Re: A few questions on a kidnapping scenario

Arceus would, if anything, require an INSANELY powerful contraption or method to be captured. I don't see him as being beatable by any conventional means or pokemon. Do his perspective if the fic is of the kind that looks through the perspectives of many characters, if he is a central character,or in general if it fits into the fic as a whole.

For me, he would not fear humans, but be even more resentful. Remember, we're dealing with a veritable god here. Gods in general don't fear people as much as they would resent them for being bad. The movie made him out to be pretty mean as well.

The benevolant creator ArceusAlpha493's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Well in my as of the current chapter, Arceus is not at full power yet as the Jewel of Life was shattered into sixteen shards and scattered thruought different parts of the world .He also lost most of his life plates too. But what about his recovery though? Also, Arceus is a bit calmer and has more control of his emotions since the events of the movie and has multiple mates and a family to take care of too.
    I have posted a Pokemon/Zelda crossover. If you are a fan of both series, please check it out and review. :)

It will also be a crossover with My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and Land before Time

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f227/pokemon-legend-zelda-twilight-princess-pokemon-zelda-crossover-124285/

Let's get funky! Gama's Avatar Former Head Administrator
    Blog Entries

I actually disagree with Llama Guy. I think you can write this scene.

Of course, the evil group will have to have some item that they can use to capture Arceus and kidnap him (something akin to the Red Chain in DPPt). Perhaps they've recovered a few of the Plates and that is what is used? As for having him rescued... Well, there are a couple of ways you could go with this. It might be interesting to have Arceus rescue himself by slowly but surely managing to get hold of the plates that the kidnappers have by outsmarting, overpowering etc. different members of the organisation. Alternatively, you could have one of his friends (Dialga, Palkia, Giratina?) recover the other plates that the evil guys don't have and use them to break in, power up Arceus and break him out.

I think Arceus could be believably scared of humans at this point. If he believed himself to be the impossibly invincible creature of the universe, it could frighten him to know that humans are both evil enough and inventive enough to find a way to enslave him in spite of his enormous superiority, which could mean that even once he has recovered all of his plates etc. he could still be worried that humans will find something new that could be used to enslave him again.

Hope this is helpful.

I! AM NOT! A MORON! Sith Droideka's Avatar

I would just say that they chucked a Master Ball at him, but I guess that's not cinematic enough for you.
    ALL Pokémon Are EQUAL, But SOME Pokémon Are MORE EQUAL Than Others

Oceania is at war with Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia, and has always been at war with them!

WAR IS PEACE. FREEDOM IS SLAVERY. IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH. GOD IS POWER.

Next PolySci/Econ Test: November 8, 2016; Your crash-course will begin January 2013.

Galvantula ≥ Kyurem > Mewtwo > Arceus