Fate of a villain. - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fate of a villain.

Default Re: Fate of a villain.

About the curb stomp, you could make it so that it's a long and difficult battle, showing how incredibly badass Flygon is. Give the MC (Ben is it?) the last move, and have him use Outrage.

And make it keep going, and going, and going.

In his fury and confusion, the wounded little boy that saw his father get murdered utterly cripples the bad guy, partly cause he's always wanted to, and partly because he can't stop himself.

If this were me, I'd then give him a conscience problem - is giving him a miserable, tortured life worth it? Did he deserve that for killing dad, or did I go too far? Is this what my father would have wanted?

But then again, I don't like happy endings.

how 'bout you give him a change of heart that nobody knows about, maybe he falls in love or something... then you kill him off but as a hero.

COMING SOON!

Yeah, Redemption Equals Death might work, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Vhazhiphor View Post
    About the curb stomp, you could make it so that it's a long and difficult battle, showing how incredibly badass Flygon is. Give the MC (Ben is it?) the last move, and have him use Outrage.

And make it keep going, and going, and going.

In his fury and confusion, the wounded little boy that saw his father get murdered utterly cripples the bad guy, partly cause he's always wanted to, and partly because he can't stop himself.

If this were me, I'd then give him a conscience problem - is giving him a miserable, tortured life worth it? Did he deserve that for killing dad, or did I go too far? Is this what my father would have wanted?

But then again, I don't like happy endings.
    Sorry to disappoint you, buddy, but these stories ALL have happy endings. And... that scene you just described? Isn't that what I'd been thinking about doing anyway?

Maybe. I kinda got lost. =/ I was also sleep deprived when I posted that. Sorry.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123