Fanfic help needed

Thread: Fanfic help needed

The benevolant creator ArceusAlpha493's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Fanfic help needed

Me and AlexK2011 are currently working on a Pokemon/Legend of Zelda crossover and I need some assistance and a beta reader. I will need help on improvements on the story so is there anyone who knows both series and has a lot of time on their hands who is willing to help. I would appreciate it if you do.

Here is the link:

Pokemon and Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess(Pokemon/Zelda crossover)
    I have posted a Pokemon/Zelda crossover. If you are a fan of both series, please check it out and review. :)

It will also be a crossover with My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and Land before Time

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f227/pokemon-legend-zelda-twilight-princess-pokemon-zelda-crossover-124285/

Default Re: Fanfic help needed

What specific questions do you have?
    Pika to the mofoing Chu!

The benevolant creator ArceusAlpha493's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CyberPika View Post
    What specific questions do you have?
    *currently listening to the Molgera Battle theme from Legend of Zelda Wind Waker while typing* Well I need someone who could help add more detail and make the story more interesting to the readers. So you think you could help? If so, I will send you each section of a chapter at a time so we both add more to the story.
    I have posted a Pokemon/Zelda crossover. If you are a fan of both series, please check it out and review. :)

It will also be a crossover with My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and Land before Time

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f227/pokemon-legend-zelda-twilight-princess-pokemon-zelda-crossover-124285/

Yo, I'll help ya out.
    "Ah...you say you are going to save the world? Than I shall save the world as well!"
    "I am GOGO, master of the simulacrum...My miming skills will astonish you!"