Fanfic Announcement Thread - Page 14

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Fanfic Announcement Thread

Follow AC-Prescott On Twitter

Default Re: Fanfic Announcement Thread

Chapter 5 of Storm Island is up (and my first post as co-author boomwoohoo)

Summary: Andrea and Larson's arrival in Silvermist City is initially brief as they venture out into the wilderness once more to deliver the research notes to Mr. Kerk, resident mad scientist and master researcher of the deep seas. Along the way, the two are distracted by Andrea's desire to replace her old bike, which was destroyed the previous by one of Larson's Pokemon.
    Last edited by AC-Prescott; 17th September 2013 at 03:01 PM. Reason: clarification

Blog Entries

The Long Walk "Chapter Four - Over Hill, Under Hill" now up!

Magnemite doesn't seem too inclined to behave itself, and Josh discovers that mountain weather can turn very nasty, very quickly.

Because I like Tophats Tophat Dragoneye's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Chapter 6: Team Rocket of Flames of a Revolutionary is now up.

After getting out of Viridian Forest and the ordeals inside, Roger and everyone else finds themselves in the middle of a conflict between Pokémon trainers and Team Rocket, who intends to steal the Pokémon inside the local Pokémon Center.
    Revolutionaryverse

Many thanks to Blue Dragon for the signature

ONE-shot: Forced into Retirement

◓Gypsy Vanner Horse Kyuuketsuki's Avatar
    Blog Entries

§3 of The Passage has been posted.

Blog Entries

The Long Walk "Chapter Five - Matters of Grace" and "Chapter Six - Azalea Town" now up!

Josh finally finds a battle he really wants to win when he meets a trainer who rubs him up the wrong way. In Azalea Town, Evelina shows her skills at the Azalea Town Gym

Storm Island's 7th chapter, Overgrowth is now available for reading.

Larson's attempts to bring Andrea along to a harmless day of basic training goes horribly wrong as they stumble upon a strange wild growth in the Silverridge Caverns.

Add Kelleo on Facebook
    Visit Kelleo's Youtube Channel

At last, I've FINALLY gotten the fifteenth chapter of Super Luigi put up! :D

East Unova Resident SuperTrainStationH's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I just posted Episode 12 of my Wind & Rain project. Wind & Rain has already been in progress for a few months, but I'm announcing it now because the 12th episode marks the completion of the first "season".

I call them episodes rather than chapters because it's written in a television format that occasionally breaks into prose, but that doesn't mean its a chatfic or anything like that, I actually wrote this as practice for a Writing for Television course.

I know the format is unusual or may look unappealing, but so far everyone who's left feedback so far says it's very descriptive.

They're extensive maps, background info, and episode summaries in the topic post for the fic, so I won't bother with that here.

I have Season 2 mapped out and so far it looks like it will have many more episodes than Season 1. In the far future when I complete this, it will probably have around 12 seasons.

I'll probably have season 2 ready some time in December.

Anyway, thanks for checking out my announcement post.

Blog Entries

Follow RageRunnerXD on Tumblr

A new story has arrived, being based on The Legend of Zelda! The first chapter, "The Legend Begins", has been posted.

Summary of The Legend Begins: In the first chapter, we learn that our hero Link is an orphaned farmhand living in a place called Eldin Township. He has spent a great deal of time recently in training his abilities as a swordsman, as he and fellow villager Jezzia have been chosen to represent the village in Hyrule's yearly tournament. Before leaving, the two have a quick scrap with some goblins and save a longtime friend of Link's.

The Legend of Zelda: Twin Kingdoms - Chapter 02: Royal Affairs

Summary: Many things are learned about current affairs in the Kingdom of Hyrule and those who help govern it. The Hylian Tournament is about to start, Prince Eldin IV has fallen ill with a mysterious sickness and sparse details about the past of the Court Magician come to light. The Gorons appear to have turned their backs on the Goddesses, earning the ire of the royal family and being banished to exile in their ancestral home, now known as the Goron Refuge.

Blog Entries

Andrea and Larson return in chapter 8 of Storm Island, Rising to the Challenge!

Larson takes Andrea to the Silvermist Arboretum and Nature Reserve, a gym that specializes in grass and water types, so that she can see some of the more impressive sides of being a Pokémon trainer. While he's there, the Gym Leader, Trent Foxworth, challenges him to a battle.

My real father lost his head at King's Landing. I made a choice, and I chose wrong. ~ Theon Greyjoy

Blog Entries

Chapter 9 of Storm Island, A Dark Place is available. It's a bit shorter than usual (about half as long as the previous chapter).

In this chapter, Andrea and Larson part ways as she continues her duties as Professor Ansen's assistant. Between her and her destination of Cinder Hill lies that spooky and impossibly thick forest known as the Blackwood. Will Andrea's fear of the dark get the best of her?

My real father lost his head at King's Landing. I made a choice, and I chose wrong. ~ Theon Greyjoy

Blog Entries

Storm Island, Chapter 10: Ruins of Murk Row

In this short chapter (one that probably could have been merged with the previous one), Andrea's escape through the forest leads her to the ruins of Murk Row, a now abandoned place with historic significance in Storm Island's past. Her attempts to elude the strange forest folk appear successful, but what lies in store for her at the ruins?

J'ai Envie De Toi AetherX's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Unpredictable - Chapter 40: Dusk (Part 1)

After nine long months, I've finally updated Unpredictable. After Rainer's triumphant return, things seem to look up. But the battle for Saffron continues, a new mystery is uncovered, and luck begins to run thin.

Part one of the climax to the Battle for Saffron City Arc!

Unpredictable - Fan Fic
    Find me on Soundcloud

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast