Beta Reader - Page 3

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Beta Reader

Registered Trainer Pokemon Trainer Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Beta Reader

Can someone beta read my newest Pokemon story? If you can, please VM or PM me.
    Pearl:3996-6679-5959
    SS:4040-3317-8250
    White:2924-1613-1871
    Battle Record:23-4
    My FF.net profile~*~My new anime fic!~*~My Fanclub
    I am an official member of the Official Bulbagarden Trading Whitelist.

The benevolant creator ArceusAlpha493's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I need a beta reader for my current fanfic. It is a crossover between Pokemon and Sailor Moon. Pleasee let me know if anyone is willing to do this. But you might need to have knowledge of both Pokemon and the Sailor Moon anime. Here is the link
    Pokemon: Negaverse Rising

I need oen sooner ar later. If so please pm or vm me please.
    Last edited by ArceusAlpha493; 15th July 2011 at 05:04 PM.
    I have posted a Pokemon/Zelda crossover. If you are a fan of both series, please check it out and review. :)

It will also be a crossover with My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and Land before Time

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f227/pokemon-legend-zelda-twilight-princess-pokemon-zelda-crossover-124285/

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I could really use a beta reader for "Casting Shadows: Book 1 Oracle of Oblivion". i have a link in my singnature (both the pic and the words). its my first attempt at a more serious pokemon fanfic. right now I know i need to do alot more work on it though.
    Last edited by jasonwolf; 21st July 2011 at 01:42 PM.

Blog Entries

Follow Tsutarja on Tumblr

I find it highly unlikely anyone will respond to this, but ... would anyone be willing to beta read my story, "Essence of Life" ? I really want to improve so I hope someone has some free time for my story. :|

Blog Entries

I need someone who like My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and Sailor Moon to help me with my mash-up Fanfic, My Little Sailor Soldiers: Friendship is Magic. It's basically MLP:FIM with Sailor Moon elements and extra stories added with Nightmare Moon as the antagonist (who else?).

So, any volunteers?

Hey everyone!

I'm here to offer my services as a beta. I've been beta-ing / writing fanfics (on other sites) on and off for the past few years.
    I'll read pretty much anything, although if you have a cross over, make sure I know the other anime you're referencing.

Just a few notes:
    - I'm in college, which means I'm busy. This also means that my $40k a year classes are more important than your stories. But be patient, and I will get back to you.
    - If you want me to read your story, message me. Cause I probably won't be checking back here often / at all.
    - You know why I'm a beta instead of a grader? Cause this way I don't have to be nice with my criticism. Betas are supposed to be harder on you than anyone else who will read your stories, so just remember that you asked for my opinions.

Blog Entries

I need someone to read a story that I'm currently writing. It's not pokemon themed, and I would rate it T. It's a steampunkish fantasy story, and I'm planning on it being long (so far I have around 20 pages written). Please contact me if you wouldn't mind looking over it and giving me feedback.
    Banner By Genbeeb

Blog Entries
    Follow Noivern On Twitter

I would like to have a beta reader for the story entitled "Diaries of a Pokémon Trainer". It will be aiming for the Everyone rating. Anyone interested in it can apply. I have already done the prologue, and is currently working on Chapter 1. The fic's link is in my signature. Constructive criticism is OK, but keep in mind of the format of the story!
    Hey, it's Noivern here. I like Noivern a lot. I like Katy Perry. I want a Hydreigon plushie. Also, I'm a total PC geek.
    Links

Blog Entries
    Follow はるひ On Twitter Add はるひ on Facebook
    Follow はるひ on Tumblr Visit はるひ's Youtube Channel

I can use a 'reader for this story here: You and I...Collide

Mostly for characterzation (characters) and substance.

remember me jda95's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow jda95 on Tumblr

I would like a beta reader for a Pokémon fic that I'm writing at the moment. PM me if you can help me out.

The benevolant creator ArceusAlpha493's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Is there anyone here who is willing to beta read my Pokemon/Harry Potter fanfic? I need a beta reader who knows about both sereis. Here is the link:

Harry Potter and the Original One
    I have posted a Pokemon/Zelda crossover. If you are a fan of both series, please check it out and review. :)

It will also be a crossover with My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and Land before Time

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f227/pokemon-legend-zelda-twilight-princess-pokemon-zelda-crossover-124285/

Blog Entries

Would anyone Like to beta read my first fic. it will deal with what i want pokemon grey to be

YouTube (Minecraft Season 2 (1.0) up) | GPX+ | First Fic | Twitter | My site |
    Avatar made by Aori | click the banner to go to my Forum | white friend code - 4427 4825 2666

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wes118 View Post
    Would anyone Like to beta read my first fic. it will deal with what i want pokemon grey to be
    I will if you want.
    What is the rating?
    "She prefers the company of poison apples he prefers the company of nothing at all"
    Without a Face

Poison Apples by Mewstone

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f227/poison-apples-124893/#post3712913

Blog Entries

Story title: My Little Sailor Soldiers: Friendship is Magic.

Fandom: Mostly My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and some Sailor Moon.

Plot summary: An retelling of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic where Twilight Sparkle and her friends become the legendary Sailor Soldiers thanks to the Elements of Harmony to prevent Nightmare Moon from encasing Equestria in absolute darkness. (they fight Discord in a sequel fic but for now, I'll focus on NM.)

This fic is basically MLP:FiM with a Good Vs Evil premise accompanying the Friendship theme. The reason for this is because I like the show but I feel like more could've been done with it. I plan to do it by rewriting the episodes to put in my original twists and altered dialogue but not to the point where they're unrecognized.

Another reason for this is because I saw a lot of untapped potential in Nightmare Moon/Princess Luna. She wasn't really explored enough as a character and I feel like she could've been a better character if she was the main antagonist for the first season. Believe me, I'm planning a lot for her.

Genre: Action, Adventures, Friendship (duh), Drama

Rating: 13+ not just for minor cursing (there are a few said, except Fluttershy) but for the drama and action as well as pinch of horror given the fic's antagonist but nothing gruesome.

I need a fellow fan (or Brony) of MLP:FiM and possibly a fan of Sailor Moon. If you're not a fan of Sailor Moon (in other words, just not interested in it), then that's fine. I'll take care of the Sailor Moon elements of the story.

Could someone please help me? I just want someone to toss ideas around with and someone who I can rely on.

(Copy and pasted this from Serebii's Fanfiction forums)

Could anybody review my fic ideas?
    Applejack: OK, this is just gettin' weird. Real me! Real me!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast