PMD Trial Mission 3

Thread: PMD Trial Mission 3

Blog Entries

Default PMD Trial Mission 3

An earlier submission that doesn't fit ALL requirements but will work for trial purposes at the moment

DarknessRuler
    can i have someone witness a roll for me?
    6:37 PM"edocsildunei"mewalcadiesmew
    No
    6:37 PMH.P. Lovecraft
    sure
    6:37 PMDarknessRuler
    //roll-dice1-sides6
    6:37 PMDarknessRuler
    number?
    6:37 PMPrince Vultan

---------------------------------

Name: Save the Corsola!
    Type: Team
    Difficulty: 2
    Description: A rare coral reef, home to a group of Corsola, is in danger of being destroyed by a huge beach party in a couple weeks. Swimmer Katy has befriended one of the Corsola and is very worried about the little guy and his family. She has asked you to send your Pokemon to move them to a safe location.

Requirements: Water Type, Flying Type, HM Fly, HM Surf
    Recommended: Grass Type, Electric type, Poke with a Sleep move, Corsola, HM Rock Climb, HM Waterfall,

Critical Stats:
    Duration (in weeks): 2
    Number of Pokémon: 3-4
    Number of phases: 1 random and 1 story

Random Phase (Natural): As the team starts to head towards the reef, the tide starts to come in. The team can hold onto the rocks around the reef. A grass type could help the team by using its vines if they have one. If there's a Pokemon with HM Waterfall, it could ride into the tie and surf around to stay on course and get to the reef.

Success Rate: 60%

Story Phases: On arriving at the reef, your Pokemon dive deep into the murky waters and find the reef, which is coated with Corsola and is hard to get a grip on. A Pokemon with HM Rock Climb can handle that, though. It would also be helpful to have a Pokemon with Waterfall to push them out of them way.

On reaching the top of the reef where most of the Corsola are gathered, you realize that they are hostile at the idea of leaving their home. A grass type will scare them into it, while a sleep move would calm them down, and another Corsola could talk some sense into them.

On convincing all the Corsola to leave, your probability of getting back to shore goes up if you have a Pokemon with Surf or Fly.

Success Rate 60%
    Bonus:
    Random Phase(?)
    Recommendation(?) - 2% per recommendation completed

Credit goes to Reader =)

Stats
    Gym Stats

Weavile Leader Maxie the Weavile's Avatar

Default Re: PMD Trial Mission 3

I would like to send my Snivy

"Smugleaf" Snivy
    (Not Evolving)
    Acquired: mart Purchase 10/19/13
    Abilities
    Overgrow : Raises the power of Grass-type moves 1.5x when at 1/3 HP or less.
    Moves
    Coil, Gastro Acid, Giga Drain, Growth, Leaf Blade, Leaf Storm, Leaf Tornado, Leech Seed, Leer, Mega Drain, Slam, Tackle, Vine Whip, Wrap, Wring Out
    Wins:35
    Losses:48
    Stats
    HP : 294
    Attack : 189
    Defense : 209
    SpAtk : 189
    SpDef : 209
    Speed : 225

Default Re: PMD Trial Mission 3

A Water type with Surf and Waterfall? I have such a Pokémon right here! Go Sarkip! (also, nowhere in the description do I see a mention of the recommended Electric type)

Mudkip
    Name: Sarkip
    Battle Standings:
    Wins: 0
    Losses: 0
    Draws: 0
    Total: 0
    Obtained: I heard you liek 'em Mudkipz (Sculpted art) (2/3/14)
    OT: Ash K.

Abilities (1+0):
    Normal: Torrent

Moves (12+4):
    Normal Moves: Bide, Endeavor, Foresight, Growl, Hydro Pump, Mud-Slap, Mud Sport, Protect, Tackle, Take Down, Water Gun, Whirlpool
    HMs: Surf, Waterfall, Strength, Rock Smash
    Value: $42,500 after Mart price change
    UFT: No, I sculpted it

On another note, why did Proboards decide to change their BBCode stuff so copy/pasting it to other sites is a pain :x
    URPG Champion, Official, Senior Referee, Head Judge, Johto LO, Fortree City Gym Leader, Kumquat Island Gym Leader, Celestic Town Division Head
    AIM MewAshMew (mention URPG or BMG or I'll probably block you); PWN/PXR/SPC Ash K., PE2K Alcadies
    Stats
    Wishlist
    "if you think anything about ash in a battle is going to necessarily happen besides him proving you wrong think again" – Swift
    "When you can have anything you want by uttering a few words, the goal matters not, only the journey to it." -Rhunön the Elf (Eldest: Inheritance Book 2)
    "You might think it’s to help you be a better battler. Really it’s just to make your battles less painful for the poor referee that has to face-palm every turn." - Monbrey