Main RP: The Woods - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Main RP: The Woods

Blog Entries

Default Re: Main RP: The Woods

Ranger Arunei

BP

I moved out of the way as Gregory commanded BoneEdge to begin with a Focus Energy. The Marowak obeyed instantly, calming himself and greatly focusing his strength, making it all the easier to find weak points on his foe. As he did that, Ursaring snorted loudly and crashed back down to all fours, shaking itself and trundling forward.

When Gregory told BoneEdge to execute a Bone Rush attack, the Marowak whipped his club around with such speed and power that it literally became a white blur moving through the air. The skill with which it was flung meant it avoided trees and other obstacles as if it were a sentient creature, and it was this skill that threw Ursaring off. Uncertain as to where the bone would come from, the lumbering bear decided to attack the wielder instead. Rearing up and taking a two-legged stance, the Pokemon lifted a foot and then slammed it into the ground, causing dirt and leaf litter to fly into the air. I could tell it was getting ready to try an Earthquake, but before it could get the power and momentum built up, BoneEdge’s club whirled into view and slammed into the bear’s belly.

Ursaring gaff a loud whuffing noise as the air was knocked from it by the blow. Falling back to all fours, it wheezed for a moment before giving an angered bellow. Anger in its dark brown eyes, the Pokemon suddenly charged forward with surprising speed. It roared loudly as it barreled forward, trying to paralyze BoneEdge with fear so its attack would hit.

“Gregory!” I called worriedly. “Ursaring is trying to use a Counter attack! If BoneEdge doesn’t move he’ll take twice as much damage as Ursaring did!”

=====

BATTLE STATISTICS:

Brave Male Marowak: 100% (Focus Energy)
    ? ? Ursaring: 90.10% <Using Counter>

=====

Trainer Stats:

Name: Gregory

Area Effects:
    -12 Encounters Remaining

Pokemon Stats:
    Brave Male Marowak (TM Swords Dance) <Rock Head Ability>
    100% <Currently out of Ball ; Currently engaged in battle>

Total Items:
    Park Ball x3 ; Super Ball x2 ; Hyper Ball x1 ; Full Heal x2 ; Super Potion x3

Total Pokemon Encountered:
    Bonsly (First encounter)
    Nincada (Second encounter)
    Ursaring (Third encounter)

Total Pokemon Captured:
    n/a

=====

OOC: Ring's Gender?
    Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 22nd April 2010 at 05:20 PM.

Blog Entries

OOC: Remember to describe your attacks as they happen, or in the case of combos as they will happen, Kingdom. It makes your attacks hit harder and also makes it more likely that they’ll do what you want, not to mention giving them a higher chance of getting their secondary effects.

=====

IC: Ranger Sara

BP

Kingdom and Richard seemed determined to do this, so I moved away a fair distance as not to interfere with the battle (unless needed, of course) and let things be done as they would. Kingdom ordered Richard to use a Focus Energy move, and the little Cubone closed his eyes to focus on the battle. Unfortunately, Nidorino decided this would be a good time to attack. Stomping at the ground, the horned Pokemon charged forward, head lowered and horn ready to stab.

“Kingdom, tell Richard to move!” I called out. “A Nidorino’s horn secretes deadly poison! If he gets hit with it, he might get badly poisoned!”

Whether I had fouled his plans or if he had already decided to do something else was uncertain, but as I spoke Nidorino suddenly slid to a halt about four feet from Richard, jaws opening wide. To my utter surprise, the Poison Pin Pokemon spewed forth a small but speed stream of steaming, crystal-clear ice. It was startling that a Pokemon like Nidorino knew such a move; either he had once belonged to another Trainer, or his father had known the attack and passed it on.

How he knew the move didn’t matter, though. That Ice attack would hit Cubone twice as hard, since Ground Pokemon were susceptible to Ice attacks. Thankfully, Richard completed his Focus Energy, but it seemed as if he were still a bit distracted. Most likely he had hastily finished the move, not wanting to continue standing around and get hit by the Ice Beam.

=====

BATTLE STATISTICS:

Brave Male Cubone: 100% (Focus Energy)
    ? ? Nidorino: 100% <Using Ice Beam>

=====

Trainer Stats:

Name: Kingdom

Area Effects
    -14 Encounters Remaining

Pokemon Stats:
    Brave Male Cubone (No EMs) <Rock Head Ability)

Total Items:
    3 Park Balls ; 10 Scent Sprays (2 Spicy Splendors, 2 Sweet Sensations, 2 Dreamily Drys, 2 Sour Starfruits, and 2 Bitter Berrys)

Nidorino (First encounter)

Total Pokemon Captured:
    n/a

=====

OOC: Ugh, Cubone's sprite looks like Marowak and Nidorino's looks like Nidoran M.
    Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 25th April 2010 at 01:27 PM.

Life In Your Time MagicTricksKill's Avatar

Marowak's attack successfully hit the intimidating bear Pokémon. I cheered for my partner in delight but was ripped back into the battle when I heard the worried tone in Arunei’s voice.

"Ursaring is trying to use a Counter attack! If BoneEdge doesn’t move he’ll take twice as much damage as Ursaring did!” Arunei called out, slightly panicked.

“Counter!?” I gasped, not sure what to do next and quickly glanced around at my immediate surroundings, and then I saw it, something caught my eye, the pure determination which seemed to pour from BoneEdge. Nothing could scare this BRAVE fighter!

“You heard Arunei BoneEdge! Let’s move!” I signalled to Marowak as I clenched my sweating fists. “Leap into the bushes and use Bonemerang to confuse your opponent!”

Marowak did so, and with an artful, calculated movement, his feet became disjointed from the pale green grass and slowly he rained down amongst the emerald green bushes.

This did not derail Ursaring’s line of attack, but hopefully Marowak's next movement would.

“Let’s do it BoneEdge fall back and use your Bonemerang!” I ordered, finishing his graceful transition.

This time as Marowak released his pallid weapon while falling gracefully into the tightly knit bushes, I could see glimpses of the ashen bone soar feverishly amongst the greenery, hoping this would cease the bear’s onslaught and confuse him as to where Marowak resided, even unbeknownst to me.
    Last edited by MagicTricksKill; 22nd April 2010 at 05:16 PM.

Blog Entries

Ranger Arunei

BP

Ursaring’s charge might have been fast, but even when moving at an all-out run, an Ursaring couldn’t move more than maybe twenty miles an hour. The time it took BoneEdge to leap into a nearby bush was a fraction of what it took for Ursaring to close the distance between himself and his foe. The Marowak fell from view, flinging his bone club towards Ursaring as the bear came to a lumbering halt, unable to turn quickly because of his bulk.

Unfortunately for him, he turned just as BoneEdge’s Bonemerang closed in on him, smashing full into the Pokemon’s snout. Roaring in pain, Ursaring swatted at the bone club, which veered away from the blow. But it wasn’t done yet. Due to the way it had been thrown and its exact speed, the bone arched through the air and made a return trip. Ursaring, no longer watching the club, was struck again on the right side of his head. This blow was weaker than the last, but it surprised the bear and made him stumble to the left.

As the bone vanished into the woods, Ursaring let out a tremendous bellow of rage. Standing up once more, he stalked to the tree nearest to the bush BoneEdge had jumped into. Without checking to see if the Marowak was still there, the Hibernator Pokemon lashed out at the tree he was next to. The force of the blow was so strong that the entire tree shuddered, and a large fissure appeared in the trunk. Another blow and the tree emitted a sharp crack, slowly tilting to the left. Giving the tree one final strike, Ursaring succeeded in doing what his kind are prone to doing, which is knocking down trees.

The tree fell, slowly at first but quickly building up momentum. It would end up crushing a good number of bushes, including any BoneEdge could be hiding under. After felling the tree, Ursaring roared again and clashed his claws together, lips raised into a snarl as he waited for his foe to emerge.

=====

BATTLE STATISTICS:

Brave Male Marowak: 100% (Focus Energy)
    ? Male Ursaring: 70.31% <Knocked down a tree>

=====

Trainer Stats:

Area Effects:
    -12 Encounters Remaining
    -A tree has been knocked down, letting in more sunlight

Pokemon Stats:

Total Items:

Bonsly (First encounter)

Total Pokemon Captured:
    n/a
    Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 25th April 2010 at 01:41 PM.

Kingdom w/ Richard the Cubone

Richard finished his Focus Energy rather quickly, but managed to follow up with Kingdom's next command: "Richard, throw a Bonemerang at Nidorino's Ice Beam, then take the opportunity to get out of the way.

The little Cubone complied, reeling back his club arm before forcefully and expertly throwing it right in the path of the Poison-Type's Ice Beam. The Club collided with the Beam, stopping the attack briefly, allowing Richard to scurry to the side and out of the Ice Beam's line of fire. All the while, the Bonemerang attack continued to spin against the Ice Beam attack.

Kingdom knew that, although Richard was safe for now, the Nidorino could have another trick up his proverbial sleeve. Still, it wouldn't hurt to follow up the attack. "Richard," Kingdom called out, "circle around to the Nidorino's side and hit it with a Headbutt!"

Richard nodded as he ran as fast as his stubby legs could enable him to and, once facing the Nidorino's side flank, held down his head and began to charge forward with earnest.
    Last edited by KingdomHeartsKeeper; 22nd April 2010 at 08:28 PM.
    WHITE FC: 2966 7967 3351
    3DS Friend Code: Kingdom: 0834-0587-8703

Gregory

With ease and elegance, Marowak faded into the shimmering emerald bushes releasing his cherished bone into the soothing air, disrupting its peaceful properties and enabling it to glide into the path of the now still Ursaring.

Ursaring let out a deafening roar, poisoned with rage. But to my surprise and delight, the bone veered in a perfect loop and snaked its way back to the bear, striking it again and taking it by utter surprise.

Ursaring lost all control of his senses. In a blind fit of rage he stormed into the gathering of light brown trees and hacked away at a seemingly random one with brute force. I looked upon with a smile as I studied the area, searching for BoneEdge. But when I couldn’t find him, I became worried.

I watched as the Ursaring eradicated the tree with one final devastating blow, its enormous presence crushing all beneath it and possibly, my friend.

“BoneEdge!” I called out, horrified. “Marowak! Where are you?”

There was no movement, just silence. I looked to Arunei in shock but was welcomed by an impressed smirk on her face. I followed her line of sight to see a miniscule, white flash growing in size as it came closer and closer. Suddenly I recognized it as Marowak's bone.

Then I noticed a small shuffle of leaves to my near right, it was BoneEdge.

“BoneEdge! Attack using Double Edge!” I ordered as Marowak leapt from the bushes, seemingly one step ahead of me.

Marowak charged forward in an all out blitz, pouring everyone ounce of power he could muster into one devastating attack to cause this Ursaring some real damage. He left a swirling gathering of dust as he dashed ferociously towards the towering bear, bravery and courage enveloped my friend. This was no easy fight or an easy opponent.

Blog Entries

Ranger Sara

BP

Kingdom ordered Richard to use a Bonemerang on Nidorino’s Ice Beam to buy time, and the Cubone wasted no time to carry out his command. Flinging his bone with the expertise only one of his kind could possess, Richard then scrambled out of the path of the Ice Beam. His club connected with the attack and whirled for a moment against it, but seconds later it lost its momentum and fell to the ground, covered in a thick layer of frosty, crystalline rime.

Nidorino gave an irritated snort as he watched Cubone running around, snapping his jaws shut and ending the Ice Beam. He tried to whirl so that when Richard charged he’d meet the Poison Pin Pokemon’s horn, but Nidorino weren’t known for their agility. The Pokemon had to jerk his head to the left and make short hopping motions to turn quickly, and even then he was slow in getting into position.

Richard, moving with surprising speed for a Cubone, rushed at his foe and jumped, lowering his head and ramming it into Nidorino’s side. Nidorino made an angry sound as he staggered to the left to keep himself on his feet, snapping his head to the left and striking Richard’s right shoulder with a stiffened ear. One of the smaller spines on Nidorino’s ear grazed the skull-wearing Pokemon’s skin, leaving a thin trail of blood. Richard yelped and moved back, looking upset by the seemingly weak attack.

“Oh no,” I said softly, knowing this might end badly if Kingdom didn’t act quickly. “Kingdom, Richard’s Headbutt activated Nidorino’s Poion Point Ability. He’s been Poisoned!”

=====

BATTLE STATISTICS:

Brave Male Cubone: 91.11% (Focus Energy ; [PSN])
    ? Male Nidorino: 88.65%

=====

Trainer Stats:

Area Effects
    -14 Encounters Remaining

Pokemon Stats:
    91.11% PSN <Currently out of Ball ; Currently engaged in battle>

Total Items:
    3 Park Balls ; 10 Scent Sprays (2 Spicy Splendors, 2 Sweet Sensations, 2 Dreamily Drys, 2 Sour Starfruits, and 2 Bitter Berrys)

Total Pokemon Captured:
    n/a
    Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 26th April 2010 at 03:01 PM.

Blog Entries

OOC: Remember, you can’t control the actions of your Ranger :P.

=====

IC: Ranger Arunei

BP

Things were beginning to heat up now, the battle becoming more fierce. BoneEdge, at Gregory’s prompting, leapt into a Double-Edge attack. Ursaring turned when he heard the Marowak emerging from the bushes, and now, watching his opponent bearing down on him (horrible pun unintended), he roared mightly and dropped to all fours, rushing forward as well.

The two Pokemon ran pell-mell at one another, and when only a foot or so of space separated them, BoneEdge threw himself through the air. He whirled his body as he did, his momentum adding strength to the spin. At the same moment Ursaring reared up and swung both arms out and forward, screaming his fury. The attacks collided, and the impact caused a giant backlash of wind. Dead leaves and clumps of dirt, as well as pieces of bushes torn free, flew in all directions. I raised an arm to protect my eyes from the airborne debris, only lowering it when the sound of objects hitting the ground ceased.

The sight that greeted me was a shocking one. A hole had been ripped into the ground between the battlers, and a few nearby bushes were destroyed. BoneEdge was down on one knee on one side of the hole, and Ursaring crouched on all fours on the other side. Both of them looked like they’d taken a decent blow from the combined Double-Edge and Hammer Arm attacks, but they were still standing, so it clearly wasn’t over.

“This is getting intense,” I said softly, watching Ursaring slowly stand on two legs and begin smacking his claws together again. As he did, I noticed sparks flying from the sharp nails. I was confused for a moment before realizing the bear must have found some flint somewhere and used it, for whatever reason, on his claws. Perhaps to sharpen them, or take off the old top layer.

My musings were cut short when suddenly, a series of sparks whoosed into full flames. Giving a deep roar, Ursaring lunged at BoneEdge as the fire engulfed his paw, aiming to punch BoneEdge with the fiery appendange.

=====

BATTLE STATISTICS:

Brave Male Marowak: 78.08% (Focus Energy)
    ? Male Ursaring: 59.63% <Using Fire Punch>

=====

Trainer Stats:

Area Effects:
    -12 Encounters Remaining

Pokemon Stats:
    78.08% <Currently out of Ball ; Currently engaged in battle>

Total Items:

Bonsly (First encounter)

Total Pokemon Captured:
    n/a
    Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 26th April 2010 at 03:01 PM.

Gregory

I panicked as I was unsure of what to do. I studied the hole thinking of ways to use it to my advantage but when I saw the Ursaring preparing an attack I decided to have Marowak defend himself.

"BoneEdge! Throw your bone into the distance with full power and prepare yourself for a nasty hit!" I ordered worriedly.

Marowak did so, his now partially dirty bone whizzed through a thicket of bushes and vanished out of sight.

I turned to witness the bellowing bear Pokèmon close in on Marowak.
    Marowak held his ground and readied himself for contact, awaiting his bone to return and make a crucial impact.

"Crap, not good!" Kingdom yelped as Richard's attack had not gone as planned. Kingdom began cursing himself for not having come further prepared for the situation that he and Richard found themselves in; Richard was now poisoned, and his club was encased in ice thanks to Nidorino's Ice Beam... wait a second...!

"Richard, grab your club and attack with Ice Bone Rush!" Kingdom figured that the added thickness of the ice surrounding the club could actually help to inflict more damage. Richard, wasting no time despite suffering from poisoning, rushed to where his ice-covered bone lay on the ground and immediately proceeded to pound the club into the Nidorino. "... and when he makes his move, finish your combo with Double Edge!" Kingdom finished. He hoped that the poison wouldn't cut their hopes of exploring the Park further, but he still feared the worse.

Blog Entries

Ranger Sara

BP

Richard was lucky in that the poison hadn’t spread through his body too much yet, leaving him still relatively capable of battling. As Nidorino finally finished turning and faced the smaller Pokemon, Richard darted around him and ran to where his bone was lying on the ground. He flinched when he grabbed it, the ice making his paw burn, but he was determined to see his commands through.

Turning, Richard ran at Nidorino and raised his club high, then brought it down at Nidorino’s side. The Poison Pin Pokemon, sensing Richard near its rear, lashed out with a powerful leg in a Double Kick. The first blow missed, but when Richard leaned in and struck Nidorino’s side with his club, the second kick connected and knocked Richard away.

“NiDO!” Nidorino shrieked, bucking about as a thin layer of ice spread across his right flank. He was distracted by it enough that when Richard recovered and moved away to use his Double-Edge, Nidorino wasn’t aware of it. When his sharp hearing heard the sound of Richard charging at him, though, Nidorino whipped his head around and roared angrily, slamming a foot into the ground and suddenly running to the side. At first I thought he was fleeing, but then he angled sharply and barreled towards Richard, snorting loudly as he ran.

I didn’t know what the purple Pokemon was planning, but as he dashed along he lowered his head. I realized he was going to skewer poor Richard on his horn; even a Cubone’s thick skin couldn’t protect them from being gored on a sharp horn if they hit it at such speeds. I was going to call out for Kingdom to have Richard do something else, but at the last second Richard jumped, flying out of the path of Nidorino’s horn. He twisted his body as he slammed into Nidorino’s back, sending both Pokemon tumbling to the ground.

After a second Nidorino clambered to his feet, shaking his head and looking a bit dazed. The ice on his flank had shattered, most likely when he’d hit the ground. Shaking his head again, Nidorino faced where Richard had landed and made a strange sort of hissing sound, stomping at the ground and waving his horn threateningly.

=====

BATTLE STATISTICS:

Brave Male Cubone: 74.31 % (Focus Energy ; [PSN])
    ? Male Nidorino: 61.04%

=====

Trainer Stats:

Area Effects
    -14 Encounters Remaining

Pokemon Stats:
    74.31% PSN <Currently out of Ball ; Currently engaged in battle>

Total Items:

Total Pokemon Captured:
    n/a
    Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 29th April 2010 at 09:54 AM.

Blog Entries

Ranger Arunei

BP

Gregory did what most other Trainers would have done in such a situation; he panicked. Ordering BoneEdge to heave his club as hard as possible and brace himself for impact, the young man tense visibly and waited for the outcome.

BoneEdge did as he was ordered, flinging his club with all his might. It whizzed out of sight and Marowak crouched, his muscles cording and standing out as he readied for the coming attack.

Normally I wouldn’t interfere with a battle, but there were times when I needed to perform my duties not to protect a Trainer, but their Pokemon. I couldn’t blame Gregory for freaking out, but he’d left BoneEdge in a bad way. Without his weapon to defend himself and not being given the luxury of countering, since Gregory hadn’t told him to, BoneEdge was about to take a nasty hit. A Marowak had tough skin, true, and this usually granted them good defense. But Ursaring are terrifyingly powerful, as all bears are, and with his punch backed by blazing flames, it would be ugly if it hit without being contested.

“Suma!” I cried, whipping out a special white PokeBall and releasing my Pokemon from within. A flash of bright light flared out, and when it faded, a Gorebyss was coiled on the ground in front of me. She uncurled her pink body and gave me a questioning look. “Put out the flame around Ursaring’s fist!”

“Byss!” Suma replied, turning and inhaling a breath before spitting up a stream of clear water. The Water Gun wasn’t very powerful, seeing as she wasn’t trying to deal any damage. Despite its weakness, the stream was more than sufficient when it came to putting out Ursaring’s Fire Punch, the fire sizzling as it went out.

Ursaring slid to a halt mere feet from running into BoneEdge and whirled to roar at Suma, who simply flicked her tail and giggled at the angry bear. I glanced at Gregory and gave a soft sigh, occasionally switching my gaze to Ursaring to make sure it didn’t attack Suma.

“In a heated battle, it’s always better to do something than nothing,” I told the young Trainer. “You really should have had BoneEdge counter in some manner, or try to dodge. If he’d taken that blow things could have ended badly for him and you.” I once again looked over at Ursaring, who was giving Suma a death glare, then faced Gregory again. “If you want to continue this, I won’t stop you. But I won’t be able to keep jumping in to help.”

=====

BATTLE STATISTICS:

Brave Male Marowak: 78.08% (Focus Energy)
    ? Male Ursaring: 59.63%

=====

Trainer Stats:

Area Effects:
    -12 Encounters Remaining

Pokemon Stats:
    78.08% <Currently out of Ball ; Currently engaged in battle>

Total Items:

Bonsly (First encounter)

Total Pokemon Captured:
    n/a
    Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 29th April 2010 at 09:23 AM.

I looked upon Arunei’s bright pink aquatic Pokémon save BoneEdge from a nasty blow, droplets of water splashed over Ursaring’s paw vanquishing the flames and also wiping the fear from Marowak's face. But I’m not sure if Arunei knew my plan.

From the not so far distance, I watched as Marowak's white bone whooshed through the air returning to its master. Skipping frantically along the feeble currents of air and in its line of return, with its back turned to the speeding weapon, stood the towering Ursaring.

“Use Tail Whip!” I bellowed towards Marowak, hoping the lower Ursaring’s defences before the bone made contact with him.

Marowak cheered and turned his whole body in one swift movement, sticking his butt in the air and wriggling it awkwardly.

"Richard!" Kingdom shouted as he saw Richard hit the ground with a thud. Having a momentary lapse of judgment, Kingdom rushed over to Richard as the little Cubone stumbled to his feet. The Cubone's skin felt a little warm, an obvious sign of the poison beginning to take effect. "Richard, are you alright?" Kingdom asked his companion.

Richards eyes seemed to glow red as he threw an intense Leer at Nidorino. Then, without warning, Richard dashed forward for another Bone Rush-Double Edge combo... without Kingdom giving the order.

"RICHARD, WAIT!!" Kingdom yelled out, though to no avail; Richard had made up his mind.

Blog Entries

OOC: I lol’ed at your post, Magic. Or at least the part where Marowak wiggled its butt X3.

=====

IC: Ranger Arunei

BP

It seemed both BoneEdge and Gregory were willing to keep the battle going, but I hoped the young man understood what I had told him. I couldn’t keep jumping in to help; if that was the case, I’d have to escort him out in order to protect him and his Pokemon. I didn’t say anything as I retreated and stood by Suma, who waved at BoneEdge with her tail as Gregory called out an order.

“Use Tail Whip!” he roared, and the volume of his voice distracted Ursaring. Growling loudly, the bear looked back at Gregory and twitched its little round ears, not seeing BoneEdge spin about and shake his rear from side to side. It was comical, but the Pokemon’s stiff tail hit Ursaring in the belly twice, making the bear grunt as the air was knocked from him.

And then BoneEdge’s club came spinning into view, having picked up a fair amount of speed from traveling for so long. It hissed through the air, barely visible as it arched towards Ursaring’s back. The Pokemon, still trying to catch his breath, was caught completely off-guard when the bone club smashed into his back, right between his shoulders.

Giving an angry cry, Ursaring was thrown forward by the force of the collision. Despite being dazed and winded, the bear wasn’t stupid. He wheezed out a roar, lashing out with a paw as he staggered past BoneEdge. The bear’s strong claws scraped along BoneEdge’s arm, not doing any real harm but still knocking him back. A moment later, the bear collapsed to the ground, breathing hard between clenched fangs. I could tell he was getting tired and that the last blow had taken a considerable amount of energy. Ursaring’s lowered defense, along with BoneEdge’s focused attack, had come together to strike a critical hit.

“Keep it up!” I encouraged, and Suma trilled merrily as she swayed about.

=====

BATTLE STATISTICS:

Brave Male Marowak: 69.19% (Focus Energy)
    ? Male Ursaring: 19.53% (Defense decreased)

=====

Trainer Stats:

Area Effects:
    -12 Encounters Remaining

Pokemon Stats:
    69.19% <Currently out of Ball ; Currently engaged in battle>

Total Items:

Bonsly (First encounter)

Total Pokemon Captured:
    n/a
    Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 30th April 2010 at 02:39 PM.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast