Main RP: Outer Heaven - Page 6

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Main RP: Outer Heaven

Blog Entries

Default Re: Main RP: Outer Heaven

The Shadow Ball was thrown at Drifloon, who immediately threw back another. The two blobs of energy and darkness smashed into each other, and the matter escaped somewhat, leaking out. Seeing the strange darkness congregating on top of it, the Drifloon quickly struck it with an Ominous Wind. The smell was so repulsive, I puked in my mouth and had to swallow it. Yuck. Shadow was too distracted by the smell- no wonder, its sense of smell is hundreds of times stronger- and was struck by the Shadow Ball, not to mention Ominous Wind. The darkness disappeared, and Drifloon heaved a sigh of relief.

"Sorry I did that. I didn't know the darkness would escape." Drifloon said, which was a bit confusing. Maybe only Pokemon truly understood the moves they used. So, if the darkness in Shadow Ball dispersed, than what would happen? I wanted to ask Drifloon, but I didn't bother to. Perhaps the answer was complicated.

----

Bumblebee

Name: Cameron LeRoy
    Encounters left: 11
    CC: 15548
    Total Items: Honey (6x), Max Potion (5x), Full Heal (5x), Full Restore (3x), Type Repellant (3x), Mega Poffin (1x), Pokeplayer (1x), Blank Voice Disk (1x), Skarmory Voice Disk (1x), Drifloon Voice Disk (1x), Swablu Voice Disk (1x), Spicy Splendor (5x), Sweet Sensation (5x), Dreamily Dry (5x), Sour Starfruit (5x), Bitter Berry (5x), Mystery Mist (5x), Calming Fragrance Plus (3x), Pokedoll (15x), (1x), Digital Camera (1x), Special Map (1x), Park Balls (3x), Hyperballs (9x), Supreme Parkball (1x), Superball (3x)

Pokemon Stats:

Pokemon: Houndooom
    Nickname: Shadowpanther
    Ability: Early Bird
    Nature: Gentle
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Dark Pulse, Solarbeam, Hidden Power (Ice), Sunny Day, Snatch, Torment Taunt, Substitute, Will-o-Wisp, Payback, Sludge Bomb, Snore, Rest, Secret Power, Double Team, Captivate, Rest, Iron Tail, Facade, Swagger, Sucker Punch, Super Fang
    Health: 80%

Pokemon: Gardevoir
    Nickname: Mindbender
    Ability: Synchronize
    Nature: Calm
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Thunderbolt, Snatch, Grass Knot, Attract, Thunder Wave, Rest, Sleep Talk, Protect, Substitute, Reflect, Light Screen, Shadow Ball, Hidden Power (Grass), Psych Up, Skill Swap, Rain Dance, Trick Room, Focus Blast, Swagger, Charge Beam Icy Wind, Encore, Will-o-Wisp, Confuse Ray, Heal Bell
    Health: 100%

Pokemon: Slowbro
    Nickname: Kickback
    Ability: Own Tempo
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Calm Mind, Surf, Waterfall, Ice Punch, Thunderwave, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Substitute, Brine, Trick Room, Light Screen, Reflect, Toxic, Earthquake, Shadow Ball, Swagger, Brick Break, Flamethrower, Facade, Skill Swap, Grass Knot

Pokemon: Porygon-Z
    Nickname: Cybershock
    Ability: Adaptability
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Ice Beam, Shadow Ball, Toxic, Thunder Wave, Substitute, Thunderbolt, Hidden Power (Fighting), Psychic, Dark Pulse, Protect, Trick Room, Rain Dance, Reflect, Pain Spilt, Barrier, Trick
    Status: Normal (Out of ball) (Defense really sharply raised, Sp. Atk raised, Speed and Sp. Def sharply raised)

Pokemon: Salamence
    Nickname: Skyfire
    Ability: Intimidate
    Nature: Brave
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Roar, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Roost, Brick Break, Aerial Ace, Shadow Claw, Dragon Dance, Outrage, Aqua Tail, Refresh

Pokemon: Manectric
    Nickname: Hotshot
    Ability: Static
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Toxic, Flamethrower, Thunderbolt, Swagger, Rain Dance, Double Team, Captivate, Rest, Iron Tail, Facade, Hidden Power (Poison), Refresh, Signal Beam, Magnet Rise

Siless:

Name: Siless
    Encounters: 11
    CC: 3740
    Pokemon Captured: Swablu/F/Natural Cure/Sassy
    Total Items: 5x Park Balls, 1x Full Heal, 1x Hyper Ball, 1x Super Ball, 1x Digital Camera, 1x Pokeplayer

Pokemon Stats:

Nickname: Sela
    Ability: Trace
    Nature: Mild
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Hidden Power Dragon, Thunderbolt, Destiny Bond (BM), Shadow Ball, Focus Blast, Swagger, Attract, Skill Swap, Protect, Rain Dance, Grass Knot, Charge Beam, Light Screen, Taunt, Safeguard, Snatch, Torment, Toxic, Flash (HM), Thunder Wave, Reflect, Psych Up
    Health: 84%
    Status: Normal (Sp. Atk sharply raised, Attack lowered sharply, Speed raised, Evasiveness raised)

Pokemon: Ludicolo
    Nickname: Teddson
    Ability: Rain Dish
    Nature: Jolly
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Hidden Power Fighting, Surf (HM), Attract, Ice Beam, Waterfall (HM), Strength (HM), Giga Drain, Swords Dance, Seed Bomb (MT), Ice Punch (MT), Substitute

Pokemon: Dragonite
    Nickname: Tear
    Ability: Inner Focus
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Fire Blast, Surf (HM), Waterfall (HM), Earthquake, Strength (HM), Fly (HM)

Pokemon: Mismagius
    Nickname: Missy
    Ability: Levitate
    Nature: Sassy
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Flash (HM), Calm Mind, Thunderbolt, Thunder Wave, Protect

Wild Pokemon Stats:

Pokemon: Drifloon
    Ability: Aftermath
    Nature: Relaxed

Pokemon: Starly
    Ability: Keen Eye
    Nature: Naive
    URPG Stats
    Rangering: Closed currently
    Story Deals: Closed for now (Open to bribes)

P.S. My story deal load is a lot, so if you bribe me now you have to wait pretty long.

Once again, Shadow started off with the wrong move. Something told me it wasn't his fault. This was the third time I had asked him to use Will-o-Wisp, but he still hadn't used it. He probably wasn't feeling to well or something. I was going to check him out after this battle. The Shadow Ball that Shadow launched collided with the Shadow Ball Drifloon had launched which had caused some weird reaction. Something that seemed made up, but whatever it was, the Drifloon quickly depleted it with an Ominous Wind that also hit Shadow. So not only did he get hit by Shadow Ball, he got hit by Ominous Wind and the Drifloon remained totally unharmed which seemed a bit peculiar.

"Sorry I did that. I didn't know the darkness would escape." Drifloon said, which I felt was complete bullshit. It had to know, this Pokemon was not stupid, but it was sure acting like it. I felt as if it was playing with me, which was really starting to bug me. None of my attacks were working on it, Shadow wasn't following orders couldn't even get Will-o-Wisp to work, and the Drifloon kept playing with me. I was done playing games.

"Sela, we're going to back up Cameron here. Do whatever he tells you to do, but don't attack unless he tells to." Siless sai. "For now, cover yourself and Shadow with a Safeguard to keep from being affected by status." I was sure glad he had decided to battle with me, otherwise who knows what would happen.

"Shadow, stand down." I said, trying not to sound irritated. "For some reason you aren't battling right so just rest on the side lines until you're ready." Shadow groaned a little and put a sad puppy face on, but I ignored it. Shadow nodded his head and moved behind me. I wasn't mad at him, I was mad at the Drifloon. I was definitely going to have to shape him up if I caught him, though I felt that was going to be a lot of work. "Alright Cybershock, you're up." I called out, tossing a blue and red Pokemon in front of me. A small black and red computer made Pokemon emerged from his Pokeball. He began making beeping noises as he analyzed his opponent. "Start this off with a Thunder Wave, Sela, if you could help with that, that would be great." I said. With both Cybershock and Sela using Thunder Wave, there had to be a good outcome. "Afterwards, I want you Cybershock to hit Drifloon with Ice Beam. Also Sela, after Thunder Wave, if you could keep the Starly occupied that would be great too." I wasn't going to rage attack it, but I did want to finally deal some damage on it. I was glad that we were still covered by Safeguard, I didn't want Drifloon planting any status conditions on him.
    Even in death, there is no command but MINE!™°|
    White FC: 0776 8732 5101
    3DS FC: 4914 3333 8109 IGN: Jerome

With Cameron giving orders to Sela (and Sela accepting them), I was delegated to the task of observing and trying to get some info that would help Sela and Cameron battle.

I focused on my studies of Pokémon habitats... Drifloon, in general, prefer damp weather, but this one used Sunny Day to give it light, which means it's normally dark enough in the area at night for it to need the light to see its path safely...

"Cameron, maybe get a Rain Dance in the field to counter Sunny Day and make it dark? Drifloon must need it for light, but Cybershock's scanning capabilities and Sela's Psychic powers should leave them relatively unaffected by the darkness.."

Orders were already given, and the Paralysis attempt would most likely help us in the long run more than a last-minute change of strategy, but it was a suggestion that I thought may help in later parts of the battle.

Blog Entries

The Drifloon realized that it was time to get serious. The trainers that Drifloon was looking at didn't want to be toyed with. Of course, no one wanted to, but Drifloon was thinking in a way most people think is crazy. Always calm, always straightforward... and always talking to people like they were children. The Drifloon felt the moistening of the air, and looked up as the rain drops fell. The Drifloon felt soothed, yes, but now the light was blocked. In fact... now, I couldn't see my hand. This was certainly a dark night.

The Drifloon had good eyesight, but nothing could see too well in pitch black. Suddenly, Drifloon smelt something strange and pungent. It recognized it immediately, but was too slow. The flash of lightning cracked through the sky, slicing through the darkness. a jolt went through Drifloon. The combined rain clouds and two thunder wave made it significantly stronger, causing a bit of damage. The balloon waved slowly, its black, flimsy legs invisible in the unseen background, before falling to the floor. This was not good.

The frost gathered in Porygon-Z's mouth. Starly then darted in front of Drifloon, as the ice shot at the little Pokemon. Porygon-Z immediately stopped the attack, and Starly staggered up. The ice stuck in its feathers reflected any piece of light anywhere, and there was only a faint glimmer. But this faint glimmer shone out in the night. My eyes slowly adjusted to the darkness at that moment, and I could see the outlines of the trees, trainers, and Pokemon alike. Drifloon looked at Starly, who turned back and hushed the purple balloon. I had no idea what trick that Starly had up its sleeve, er, wing...

----

Bumblebee

CC: 18174
    Total Items: Honey (6x), Max Potion (5x), Full Heal (5x), Full Restore (3x), Type Repellant (3x), Mega Poffin (1x), Pokeplayer (1x), Blank Voice Disk (1x), Skarmory Voice Disk (1x), Drifloon Voice Disk (1x), Swablu Voice Disk (1x), Spicy Splendor (5 Sweet Sensation (5x), Dreamily Dry (5x), Sour Starfruit (5x), Bitter Berry (5x), Mystery Mist (5x), Calming Fragrance Plus (3x), Pokedoll (15x), (1x), DigitalCamera (1x), Special Map (1x), Park Balls (3x), Hyperballs (9x), Supreme Parkball (1x), Superball (3x)

Pokemon Stats:

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Dark Pulse, Solarbeam, Hidden Power (Ice), Sunny Day, Snatch, Torment Taunt, Substitute, Will-o-Wisp, Payback, Sludge Bomb, Snore, Rest, Secret Power, Double Team, Captivate, Rest, Iron Tail, Facade, Swagger, Sucker Punch, Super Fang

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Thunderbolt, Snatch, Grass Knot, Attract, Thunder Wave, Rest, Sleep Talk, Protect, Substitute, Reflect, Light Screen, Shadow Ball, Hidden Power (Grass), Psych Up, Skill Swap, Rain Dance, Trick Room, Focus Blast, Swagger, Charge Beam Icy Wind, Encore, Will-o-Wisp, Confuse Ray, Heal Bell

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Calm Mind, Surf, Waterfall, Ice Punch, Thunderwave, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Substitute, Brine, Trick Room, Light Screen, Reflect, Toxic, Earthquake, Shadow Ball, Swagger, Brick Break, Flamethrower, Facade, Skill Swap, Grass Knot

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Ice Beam, Shadow Ball, Toxic, Thunder Wave, Substitute, Thunderbolt, Hidden Power (Fighting), Psychic, Dark Pulse, Protect, Trick Room, Rain Dance, Reflect, Pain Spilt, Barrier, Trick
    Status: Normal (Out of ball) (Defense really sharply raised, Sp. Atk raised, Speed and Sp. Def sharply raised)

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Roar, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Roost, Brick Break, Aerial Ace, Shadow Claw, Dragon Dance, Outrage, Aqua Tail, Refresh

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Toxic, Flamethrower, Thunderbolt, Swagger, Rain Dance, Double Team, Captivate, Rest, Iron Tail, Facade, Hidden Power (Poison), Refresh, Signal Beam, Magnet Rise

Siless:

CC: 4620
    Pokemon Captured: Swablu/F/Natural Cure/Sassy
    Total Items: 5x Park Balls, 1x Full Heal, 1x Hyper Ball, 1x Super Ball, 1x Digital Camera, 1x Pokeplayer

Pokemon Stats:

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Hidden Power Dragon, Thunderbolt, Destiny Bond (BM), Shadow Ball, Focus Blast, Swagger, Attract, Skill Swap, Protect, Rain Dance, Grass Knot, Charge Beam, Light Screen, Taunt, Safeguard, Snatch, Torment, Toxic, Flash (HM), Thunder Wave, Reflect, Psych Up
    Status: Normal (Sp. Atk sharply raised, Attack lowered sharply, Speed raised, Evasiveness raised)

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Hidden Power Fighting, Surf (HM), Attract, Ice Beam, Waterfall (HM), Strength (HM), Giga Drain, Swords Dance, Seed Bomb (MT), Ice Punch (MT), Substitute

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Fire Blast, Surf (HM), Waterfall (HM), Earthquake, Strength (HM), Fly (HM)

Wild Pokemon Stats:

Health: 92%

Pokemon: Starly
    Ability: Keen Eye
    Nature: Naive
    Health: 28%
    Last edited by Timpeni; 25th January 2011 at 08:18 AM.
    URPG Stats

P.S. My story deal load is a lot, so if you bribe me now you have to wait pretty long.

Once again, the Drifloon avoided taking the damage it should have taken. Instead, the Starly stupidly threw itself in front of the Drifloon and took the Ice Beam attack head on. The Drifloon still took some damage, but it was very minimal. The Starly and Drifloon must have been good friends for him to throw himself in front of a super effective attack from a strong Pokemon. That Ice Beam almost knocked him out. It probably would have had Cybershock not stopped his attack. That Starly was sneakly, and I knew it must have had some plan. I wasn't sure what, but I knew how I could find out without taking any damage. I saw that it was now raining. The skies looked perfectly clear just a few minutes ago, then the weather just changed. I figured some Pokemon nearby had changed the weather, probably a Dragonite since they liked to be near water.

I hadn't noticed earlier, but neither the Drifloon or Starly had been paralyzed by the Thunder Wave, which I clearly saw hit them. I knew that no matter which nature they had, they would still have the effect of paralysis. So I was wondering how it was even possible that they didn't get paralyzed. Something was up, and I had no idea what it was. What I was going to have to do was a sneak attack. Whatever the Starly was trying to do, I was going to sneak it around it and take it by surprise. Or better yet, if I could get Sela to attack or distract the Starly, I could get a sneak attack in on Drifloon. I was going to have to rely on speed and stealth, both of which Cybershock was great at.

"Okay Cybershock, combo time." I said, a big grin formed on my face. "Raise your speed with agility, then use..." I stopped talking when another plan came into mind. If I could use Lock-On and hit the Drifloon with Zap Cannon, that would be an auto paralysis. That was just what I needed. "Actually, after agility, circle around and Lock-On to Drifloon, then hit it with Zap Cannon."

To start, Cybershock would begin moving incredibly fast. He would appear to be invisible and only his outlines would hardly be visible, but the outlines would briefly glow white as he disappeared and reappeared around Drifloon. Then his black eyes would glow red and a red ring would form around his head and shoot at the Drifloon. After that, he'd bring his hands together, generating more electricity until he created a yellow-green ball of electrical energy. Then he'd fire the ball at the Drifloon. Usually this move had a high chance of missing, but because of Lock-On, it would hit directly.

"Siless, you think you can use Toxic on the Drifloon, or maybe just hold off the Starly." I said, hoping that the Starly would stay out of the attack, though if Lock-On targeted Drifloon I wouldn't have to worry about the Starly because Lock-On would avoid it.

OOC: Never thought I'd use a capture to actually aid a battle lol

"Yeah, Toxic sounds goo-" I cut myself short when I realized what that Starly was doing...

"D-damn... Starly learn Endeavor..." The bird was going to do all it could while it was still up, and Endeavor would be a problem, especially if it was willingly taking such blows as Ice Beam...

I had an idea to stop it. I didn't expect to have to do it, but, at the same time, I was still prepared to make the decision. "Sela, capture time! Use a Toxic on Drifloon to back up Cameron and then guide this Park Ball to the Starly; if we don't capture, it'll at least keep it immobile for a short time."

Sela confirmed the orders with a "Gar!" It was hard to see in the night, but as I saw a beam of poison head from Sela to Drifloon, I threw my park ball and watched it get surrounded by blue psychic energies as it traveled towards the partially-frozen, shimmering Starly.
    Last edited by Siless; 25th January 2011 at 12:03 PM.

Blog Entries

The ball hit square-on despite the darkness. A flash emitted, which sent a gasp of shock through Drifloon. The ball rolled and clicked. Starly beat against the ball, but that was before he realized what had just happened.

He was captured. Finally, after so long. Captured. Starly gave a slight smile. Even if he wasn't brought out, it was a nice feeling. Unexplainable, really. It knew it probably won't be brought back, but it felt accomplished. The mind could be baffling.

Drifloon, on the other hand, was not feeling anything like Starly, especially as Sela redirected the Pokeball back to her trainer. In fact... what's that burning sensation? ARGH! The pain! The Toxic burned the area it came in contact with, and it was just the start. The poison infiltrated the balloon's veins, causing a horrible feeling all over is body.

Drifloon prepared to attack, only to realize it couldn't budge. It cursed obscenities, which Sela considered unnecessary to translate. Things were not going well. And the Zap Cannon was not necessary.

Drifloon felt the shock as the beam of pulsing electricity jolted its body. The extra shot was only completely on-shot, causing even more pain. Drifloon wanted to lift its head, but now it took what seemed like the same amount of energy to climb Mount Oktori with your teeth.

----

Bumblebee

CC: 21008
    Total Items: Honey (6x), Max Potion (5x), Full Heal (5x), Full Restore (3x), Type Repellant (3x), Mega Poffin (1x), Pokeplayer (1x), Blank Voice Disk (1x), Skarmory Voice Disk (1x), Drifloon Voice Disk (1x), Swablu Voice Disk (1x), Spicy Splendor (5 Sweet Sensation (5x), Dreamily Dry (5x), Sour Starfruit (5x), Bitter Berry (5x), Mystery Mist (5x), Calming Fragrance Plus (3x), Pokedoll (15x), (1x), DigitalCamera (1x), Special Map (1x), Park Balls (3x), Hyperballs (9x), Supreme Parkball (1x), Superball (3x)

Pokemon Stats:

Siless:

CC: 867
    Pokemon Captured: Swablu/F/Natural Cure/Sassy, Starly/M/Keen Eye/Naive

Pokemon Stats:

Wild Pokemon Stats:

Health: 50.75%
    URPG Stats

I let out a sigh of relief as I saw that my plan was finally working out the way it was supposed to. The Starly was out of the way, and the Drifloon had two status conditions on it. It was badly poisoned and paralyzed. All I had to do now was wait for Toxic to take effect one last time then I could throw a Hyperball and seal the deal. I bought out a red and black Hyperball and prepared to throw it. I also brought out another small vile of Calming Fragrance and released the fumes.

"Cybershock, I need you to use Signal Beam." Signal Beam was the only move I could think of at the moment that wouldn't do a lot of damage to the Drifloon, in fact, I wouldn't be surprised if it barely did anything. Cybershock's body became surrounded by silver static which quickly changed into a rainbow colored aura. He then extended his arms and formed a small ball. Then he would launch the rainbow colored beam towards the Drifloon. As soon as Cybershock launched his attack, I threw the Hyperball.

Starly was captured without too much struggle; it seemed to be mostly out of surprise that the little bit of fight still in him came out.

Drifloon, on the other hand, did not seem to happy. It seemed to struggle to move in the darkness, and it said... something. Sela seemed a bit flustered at the comment, whatever it was.

"Alright, Sela, just guide Cameron's ball to the Drifloon, and we may be able to finish it right here." I wasn't expecting the battle to finish so abruptly, but I guess one capture makes the other easier...

Blog Entries

The ball simply clicked, completely symmetrical to the way Starly was captured. The Drifloon snored in the ball, soothed by the Calm Fragrance Plus. It relaxed, its body simply falling into the ball. With the help of Sela again, the hit head-on. I saw the ball glow blue and float over to my hand. I thanked Sela before putting the ball in my bag, and putting the ball with Starly in it too. I took out a flashlight, and after a bit of trying to get it to work, a flickering light appeared in front of the glass. "I really need to get them to stop delaying the delivery of a new flashlight." I grumbled. Well, it was sufficient to get around, so I guess I wasn't to complain too much.

A Murkrow's cry resounded close to us, and one slammed directly into my face. After getting the feathers out of my mouth, the Murkrow tried to flap its wings again, but only managed a few inches over the ground before dropping down. I noticed its wing was bent slightly up, maybe from slamming into me by accident. I quickly whipped out a potion and sprayed it on the wing. After a rough flap layer, the wing was straight and ready to fly. The Murkrow cried in happiness, and then, from a distance, came in a ball of light, as if it was on cue. It suddenly flashed, and I had to get used to the bright glow. I gaped as I saw the majestic Pokemon, its belly red with a glowing triangle.

The Latias looked at us curiously, its playful glance not leaving its face. Murkrow called out again, talking to Latias. If only I had a camera...!

OCC: Murkrow is Bumblebee, Latias is Siless, BTW.

----

Bumblebee

CC: 0
    Pokemon Captured: Skamory/M/Sturdy/Rash, Drifloon/???/Aftermath/Relaxed
    Total Items: Honey (6x), Max Potion (5x), Full Heal (5x), Full Restore (3x), Type Repellant (3x), Mega Poffin (1x), Pokeplayer (1x), Blank Voice Disk (1x), Skarmory Voice Disk (1x), Drifloon Voice Disk (1x), Swablu Voice Disk (1x), Spicy Splendor (5 Sweet Sensation (5x), Dreamily Dry (5x), Sour Starfruit (5x), Bitter Berry (5x), Mystery Mist (5x), Calming Fragrance Plus (4x), Pokedoll (15x), (1x), DigitalCamera (1x), Special Map (1x), Park Balls (3x), Hyperballs (9x), Supreme Parkball (1x), Superball (3x)

Pokemon Stats:

Siless:

CC: 1399

Pokemon Stats:

URPG Stats

OOC: Well, Bee contacted me about the Murkrow, so I guess we're swapping? If he wants it, he can have it back, but if he doesn't I'll take it cuz Murkrow is a cool birdy.

The Murkrow was ecstatic about being healed. I partially wondered if it was our fault the Murkrow crashed, since it was brigth from Drifloon's Sunny Day before it showed up.

"Are you alright?" I asked the Murkrow (Sela translated for me, as normal). I was a bit worried for the Murkrow; even if its wing is fixed, it may be disoriented from the blow. I watched the Murkrow, and it seemed to be talking to somehting else...

Whoa.. while I was distracted with the Murkrow, a shining Pokémon joined the group; I believe it was referred to as Latias in Hoenn legends. I wondered what the Murkrow was saying, but Sela seemed to be a bit too in-awe to tell me. She snapped out of her trance to translate for me, "Are you two friends?"

OOC: That is correct, if you want to we're swapping.

IC: Soon after the Murkrow was healed a fast silver flash came before us. The Legendary Pokemon Latias was floating before us. I quickly whipped out my camera and snapped the button. I didn't wait to see if the photo came out right. I looked over to the Latias and wondered if Latios was around, the two usually stuck together. I wondered if he'd make his appearance known soon if at all.

"Okay Cybershock, stand by for battle." I said. "Don't do anything unless Latias attacks or Siless asks you to."

Blog Entries

"Oh, I'm so sorry for bumping into you!" Latias said, sounding a bit more worried than she looked. Then again, we couldn't make out its face much, with the glow that contrasted against the background. Murkrow cawed an apology, which brought much relief to the Legendary Pokemon. It seemed that although Latias was rarer and stronger, they were all okay about communicating with Pokemon that were far more common- which is a good thing, don't get me wrong. But Rayquaza would definitely not act the same way towards little Pokemon like the Murkrow...

"Oh, that's a-okay! I'm having trouble seeing with your glow, though, so could you, like, turn it off or something?" The Murkrow said, and the whole area was then dived into pitch darkness. "Ah, much better!" The Murkrow said. Being nocturnal, its eyes turned slit when light shone on it intensively. Now that it was dark, the little light that could be picked up by the sensitive eyes it had could let it see the whole Outer Heavens clearly if it went high enough. Unfortunately, this wasn't the case for us humans...

----

Bumblebee

CC: 498
    Pokemon Captured: Skamory/M/Sturdy/Rash, Drifloon/???/Aftermath/Relaxed
    Total Items: Honey (6x), Max Potion (5x), Full Heal (5x), Full Restore (3x), Type Repellant (3x), Mega Poffin (1x), Pokeplayer (1x), Blank Voice Disk (1x), Skarmory Voice Disk (1x), Drifloon Voice Disk (1x), Swablu Voice Disk (1x), Spicy Splendor (5 Sweet Sensation (5x), Dreamily Dry (5x), Sour Starfruit (5x), Bitter Berry (5x), Mystery Mist (5x), Calming Fragrance Plus (4x), Pokedoll (15x), (1x), DigitalCamera (1x), Special Map (1x), Park Balls (3x), Hyperballs (9x), Supreme Parkball (1x), Superball (3x)

Pokemon Stats:

Siless:

CC: 2130

Pokemon Stats:

Wild Pokemon:

Pokemon: Murkrow
    Ability: Super Luck
    Nature: Quirky

Pokemon: Latias
    Nature: Naughty
    URPG Stats

OOC: Did I get the picture of Latias?

IC: "Alright Cybershock, light this place up with your Discharge attack, just don't attack anyone. You do the same Manectric." I said, tossing a Pokeball in front of me. The Murkrow didn't like the light, so I was lighting this place up. "Mindbender you get in there and help Siless, do what he says for now. Help him fend off the Latias if she attacks. I was hoping that the light would make the Murkrow a little off its game.

I had a vague sense of where the Murkrow was from its voice; I needed everything I could get to find it in the darkness. It would be light soon with Cameron's Pokémon using Discharge as a makeshift Flash attack, and I wanted to make sure the Murkrow wasn't angered or caught off-guard by it.

"I'm sorry, Murkrow, but we need a better source of light," I told the bird, backed up by translation from Sela. I didn't want to scare off Murkrow too early by forcing it in unfavorable conditions, but we couldn't see at all. So, I figured, by letting Murkrow know, it could prepare for the flash of light. Still, I didn't want it to leave, and while talking to it I dropped a hint or two about how I would like it to join my team, which Sela seemed to translate with enthusiasm.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast