Main RP: Outer Heaven - Page 10

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Main RP: Outer Heaven

Blog Entries

Default Re: Main RP: Outer Heaven

OOC: I had fun writing this one.

The disk was replied, all right. A booming roar emerged from the forest, and it urged both trainers and me once I saw a black and white flash, meaning that Heal Block has been used. The roar was deafening. I looked at the trainers, and just then Latia's scream knocked me off my feet. Never mind the trainers, if I don't get there now the whole of Outer Heaven will be uprooted. I sprinted towards the forest, trying to block out the noise. It seemed that the trainers followed. Trees tumbled nearby, one nearly sealing my fate. But what I saw made me wish it had.

Rayquaza, enveloped in a disappearing cloak of grey, charged the Hyper Beam, and fired it straight at Latios. The blue Pokemon cried out as the brunt of the heat seared his weak spot. The red triangle glowed furiously before Latios fell like a torpedo towards the ground. A twisted smile stretched across Rayquaza, but only temporarily. A mist ball was fired at Rayquaza, but exploded nowhere close to the green dragon. Latias knew that its strength was no match against the dragon, especially in this state. The dragon chuckled, trying to hide its panting. Latias closed her eyes and chanted in an amazing speed, the light from her triangle fading. Latios flickered back to consciousness, only to find his sister fall from midair and faint. Latios' frantic expression turned into anger at Rayquaza, who gasped upon the return of the formidable foe, but relieved seeing that its heal block has disappeared due to the fainting of the original attacker.

Rayquaza mustered the remaining strength left in its body to propel itself at Latios at jet speed. Latios raised his left paw and flicked its claws, summoning a flashing barrier. Rayquaza was repelled immediately upon impact, spiraling to the ground. That was when it saw us. Its teeth ripped at my ranger bag, and I screamed at the Rayquaza's fast reaction. It ate the very small amount of healing potions I brought. It was little, but it did the trick. Latios growled, and looked at us.

"Well, what ARE you three standing there for? Get out or be useful!" Latios yelled. I looked at my trainers, unable to utter a word. Not only were we facing two legendaries, we were facing two battling legendaries, one of which could talk to us...

----

Name: Cameron LeRoy
    Encounters left: 2
    CC: 541
    Pokemon Captured: Skamory/M/Sturdy/Rash, Drifloon/???/Aftermath/Relaxed
    Total Items: Honey (6x), Max Potion (5x), Full Heal (5x), Full Restore (3x), Type Repellant (3x), Mega Poffin (1x), Pokeplayer (1x), Blank Voice Disk (1x), Skarmory Voice Disk (1x), Drifloon Voice Disk (1x), Swablu Voice Disk (1x), Spicy Splendor (5 Sweet Sensation (5x), Dreamily Dry (5x), Sour Starfruit (5x), Bitter Berry (5x), Mystery Mist (5x), Calming Fragrance Plus (4x), Pokedoll (12x), (1x), Digital Camera (1x), Special Map (1x), Park Balls (3x), Hyperballs (9x), Supreme Parkball (1x), Superball (3x)

Pokemon Stats:

Pokemon: Houndooom
    Nickname: Shadowpanther
    Ability: Early Bird
    Nature: Gentle
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Dark Pulse, Solarbeam, Hidden Power (Ice), Sunny Day, Snatch, Torment Taunt, Substitute, Will-o-Wisp, Payback, Sludge Bomb, Snore, Rest, Secret Power, Double Team, Captivate, Rest, Iron Tail, Facade, Swagger, Sucker Punch, Super Fang
    Health: 80%

Pokemon: Gardevoir
    Nickname: Mindbender
    Ability: Synchronize
    Nature: Calm
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Thunderbolt, Snatch, Grass Knot, Attract, Thunder Wave, Rest, Sleep Talk, Protect, Substitute, Reflect, Light Screen, Shadow Ball, Hidden Power (Grass), Psych Up, Skill Swap, Rain Dance, Trick Room, Focus Blast, Swagger, Charge Beam Icy Wind, Encore, Will-o-Wisp, Confuse Ray, Heal Bell
    Health: 100%

Pokemon: Slowbro
    Nickname: Kickback
    Ability: Own Tempo
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Calm Mind, Surf, Waterfall, Ice Punch, Thunderwave, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Substitute, Brine, Trick Room, Light Screen, Reflect, Toxic, Earthquake, Shadow Ball, Swagger, Brick Break, Flamethrower, Facade, Skill Swap, Grass Knot

Pokemon: Porygon-Z
    Nickname: Cybershock
    Ability: Adaptability
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Ice Beam, Shadow Ball, Toxic, Thunder Wave, Substitute, Thunderbolt, Hidden Power (Fighting), Psychic, Dark Pulse, Protect, Trick Room, Rain Dance, Reflect, Pain Spilt, Barrier, Trick
    Status: Normal (Out of ball) (Defense really sharply raised, Sp. Atk raised, Speed and Sp. Def sharply raised)

Pokemon: Salamence
    Nickname: Skyfire
    Ability: Intimidate
    Nature: Brave
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Roar, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Roost, Brick Break, Aerial Ace, Shadow Claw, Dragon Dance, Outrage, Aqua Tail, Refresh

Pokemon: Manectric
    Nickname: Hotshot
    Ability: Static
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Toxic, Flamethrower, Thunderbolt, Swagger, Rain Dance, Double Team, Captivate, Rest, Iron Tail, Facade, Hidden Power (Poison), Refresh, Signal Beam, Magnet Rise

Siless:

Name: Siless
    Encounters: 2
    CC: 480
    Pokemon Captured: Swablu/F/Natural Cure/Sassy, Starly/M/Keen Eye/Naive, Murkrow/F/Super Luck/Quirky
    Total Items: 3x Park Balls, 1x Full Heal, 1x Hyper Ball, 1x Super Ball, 1x Digital Camera, 1x Pokeplayer

Pokemon Stats:

Nickname: Sela
    Ability: Trace
    Nature: Mild
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Hidden Power Dragon, Thunderbolt, Destiny Bond (BM), Shadow Ball, Focus Blast, Swagger, Attract, Skill Swap, Protect, Rain Dance, Grass Knot, Charge Beam, Light Screen, Taunt, Safeguard, Snatch, Torment, Toxic, Flash (HM), Thunder Wave, Reflect, Psych Up
    Health: 84%
    Status: Normal (Sp. Atk sharply raised, Attack lowered sharply, Speed raised, Evasiveness raised)

Pokemon: Ludicolo
    Nickname: Teddson
    Ability: Rain Dish
    Nature: Jolly
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Hidden Power Fighting, Surf (HM), Attract, Ice Beam, Waterfall (HM), Strength (HM), Giga Drain, Swords Dance, Seed Bomb (MT), Ice Punch (MT), Substitute
    Health: 78%

Pokemon: Dragonite
    Nickname: Tear
    Ability: Inner Focus
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Fire Blast, Surf (HM), Waterfall (HM), Earthquake, Strength (HM), Fly (HM)

Pokemon: Mismagius
    Nickname: Missy
    Ability: Levitate
    Nature: Sassy
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Flash (HM), Calm Mind, Thunderbolt, Thunder Wave, Protect
    Health: 49%
    URPG Stats
    Rangering: Closed currently
    Story Deals: Closed for now (Open to bribes)

P.S. My story deal load is a lot, so if you bribe me now you have to wait pretty long.

A black and white flash blinded me, meaning that Heal Block was now in play. Whatever that was that preformed that move must be powerful. Shortly after, a loud roared echoed through the forest. Our Ranger quickly took off after the roar, I felt the urge to sneak off, but something made me follow. Less than three minutes later, we came across two legendary Pokemon, Latios and Rayquaza.

I stared at the magnificent giant green beast for several moments. Rayquaza was my favorite legendary Pokemon aside from Deoxys, I was really thrilled to see him. Had he not been my favorite, I'd probably be scared out of my mind, but I felt quite excited. I whipped out my camera and quickly snapped a shot of the green Dragon Pokemon, I tried to get both Latios and Rayquaza in the picture, it would make a great story later on. I knew the flash would get his attention, so I had to find a way to get Siless and myself out of here quickly. I wasn't sure if our Ranger was going to follow us, but I didn't want to battle him, though it was always a dream of mine to ride on him.

If I battled him while Heal Block was in effect, I could risk having one of my Pokemon knocked out if they battled a legend. What I was going to do have Shadow hold onto a Pokedoll and use Double Team. Though the Pokedoll wouldn't be real, I hoped it would give off the same effect. The Double Team would hopefully confuse the legends, giving us enough time to escape. Then he'd bring the doll back to me since I wouldn't really need it after the picture I took. The Rayquaza then ripped open our Rangers bag, ingesting all of her potions, which got me thinking who Heal Block was used on. It was clear to me that Latios used Heal Block, but on who? Obviously not the Rayquaza.

"Well, what ARE you three standing there for? Get out or be useful!" Latios yelled.

"We'll get out, as should you. You aren't strong enough to take on Rayquaza. He outclasses you in strength, so use your incredibly fast speed to get yourself out of here." I said to Latios. "Use Double Team then slip back so we can get out of here, Shadow. I still got Pokemon to look for." I called out.

Last edited by Dinobot; 11th February 2011 at 06:09 AM.
    Even in death, there is no command but MINE!™°|
    White FC: 0776 8732 5101
    3DS FC: 4914 3333 8109 IGN: Jerome

We needed to get out of here; I wasn't delusional enough to think we could fight off a rampaging Legendary Pokémon. Latios was holding his own, but it was unlikely that we could deal any damage to Rayquaza. Cameron was using a Pokémon to help us escape; Double Team would severely lower the risk to Houndoom, though it was still dangerous.

All we could do was get out and leave it to Latios, but having his fallen sister on the battlefield was not going to help him any. I released Sela from her ball; she was the only one in my party that could really help at this point.

"Sela, track the energy from the Healing Wish to the Latias that used it, and then get to her and get her someplace safe with Teleport. If you can't find my location and Teleport there after making sure she's okay, just wait for us at the outpost."

Sela nodded and disappeared in a flash. The task was dangerous, but she was only going to be in range of Rayquaza for seconds and she could defend herself with Protect and Future Sight. I was confident in her ability to get Latias to safety, even though it most likely meant I wouldn't be able to use her for the remainder of this run. I had three other Pokémon to use, but Sela was.. a star player of the team? I could make do without her if I had to (like now), though I preferred to have her ready.

Blog Entries

Latios was about to say something, but Rayquaza's tail swung over and nearly crushed us. It was just the second protective barrier that stopped the massive force of the Pokemon. The shield was on the verge of breaking- there wasn't much more chances. "Thanks for getting my sister to safety. If your Gardevoir can't track your signal, she can surely track mine." Latios said, closing his eyes. Tracking down the Teleport energy, Latios sensed Latias at the Outer Heaven outskirts- nearly. Teleportation took a while.

"You don't have one of those Pokedolls, do you? I think I know how to stall Rayquaza enough for you two to get out of here. That's why we're doing this in the first place- to stall Rayquaza. He'll come soon, I think... I hope." Latios said, and just then, he noticed Rayquaza's eyes were quivering. Of course! The flash!

"I don't need a Pokedoll anymore. You two get out of here!" Latios said, before launching a burst of light at Rayquaza. "I had no idea this could be so effective." Latios muttered. The Luster Purge went on as Rayquaza roared, as prone to the light as the Pokemon in the building. So Rayquaza was in the building! That's why the Pokemon were disturbed- he woke up! But how did he get out without any sound? But there was no time to think, only run.

----

Encounters left: 2
    CC: 0
    Total Items: Honey (6x), Max Potion (5x), Full Heal (5x), Full Restore (3x), Type Repellant (3x), Mega Poffin (1x), Pokeplayer (1x), Blank Voice Disk (1x), Skarmory Voice Disk (1x), Drifloon Voice Disk (1x), Swablu Voice Disk (1x), Spicy Splendor (5 Sweet Sensation (5x), Dreamily Dry (5x), Sour Starfruit (5x), Bitter Berry (5x), Mystery Mist (5x), Calming Fragrance Plus (4x), Pokedoll (12x), (1x), Digital Camera (1x), Special Map (1x), Park Balls (3x), Hyperballs (9x), Supreme Parkball (1x), Superball (3x)

Pokemon Stats:

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Dark Pulse, Solarbeam, Hidden Power (Ice), Sunny Day, Snatch, Torment Taunt, Substitute, Will-o-Wisp, Payback, Sludge Bomb, Snore, Rest, Secret Power, Double Team, Captivate, Rest, Iron Tail, Facade, Swagger, Sucker Punch, Super Fang

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Thunderbolt, Snatch, Grass Knot, Attract, Thunder Wave, Rest, Sleep Talk, Protect, Substitute, Reflect, Light Screen, Shadow Ball, Hidden Power (Grass), Psych Up, Skill Swap, Rain Dance, Trick Room, Focus Blast, Swagger, Charge Beam Icy Wind, Encore, Will-o-Wisp, Confuse Ray, Heal Bell

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Calm Mind, Surf, Waterfall, Ice Punch, Thunderwave, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Substitute, Brine, Trick Room, Light Screen, Reflect, Toxic, Earthquake, Shadow Ball, Swagger, Brick Break, Flamethrower, Facade, Skill Swap, Grass Knot

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Ice Beam, Shadow Ball, Toxic, Thunder Wave, Substitute, Thunderbolt, Hidden Power (Fighting), Psychic, Dark Pulse, Protect, Trick Room, Rain Dance, Reflect, Pain Spilt, Barrier, Trick
    Status: Normal (Out of ball) (Defense really sharply raised, Sp. Atk raised, Speed and Sp. Def sharply raised)

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Roar, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Roost, Brick Break, Aerial Ace, Shadow Claw, Dragon Dance, Outrage, Aqua Tail, Refresh

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Toxic, Flamethrower, Thunderbolt, Swagger, Rain Dance, Double Team, Captivate, Rest, Iron Tail, Facade, Hidden Power (Poison), Refresh, Signal Beam, Magnet Rise

Siless:

Encounters: 2
    CC: 0
    Pokemon Captured: Swablu/F/Natural Cure/Sassy, Starly/M/Keen Eye/Naive, Murkrow/F/Super Luck/Quirky
    Total Items: 3x Park Balls, 1x Full Heal, 1x Hyper Ball, 1x Super Ball, 1x Digital Camera, 1x Pokeplayer

Pokemon Stats:

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Hidden Power Dragon, Thunderbolt, Destiny Bond (BM), Shadow Ball, Focus Blast, Swagger, Attract, Skill Swap, Protect, Rain Dance, Grass Knot, Charge Beam, Light Screen, Taunt, Safeguard, Snatch, Torment, Toxic, Flash (HM), Thunder Wave, Reflect, Psych Up
    Status: Normal (Sp. Atk sharply raised, Attack lowered sharply, Speed raised, Evasiveness raised)

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Hidden Power Fighting, Surf (HM), Attract, Ice Beam, Waterfall (HM), Strength (HM), Giga Drain, Swords Dance, Seed Bomb (MT), Ice Punch (MT), Substitute

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Fire Blast, Surf (HM), Waterfall (HM), Earthquake, Strength (HM), Fly (HM)

URPG Stats

P.S. My story deal load is a lot, so if you bribe me now you have to wait pretty long.

"You don't have one of those Pokedolls, do you? I think I know how to stall Rayquaza enough for you two to get out of here. That's why we're doing this in the first place- to stall Rayquaza. He'll come soon, I think... I hope." Latios said, catching something in the Rayquaza, "I don't need a Pokedoll anymore. You two get out of here!" Latios launched a blinding light, Luster Purge. I liked that move, or more-so the name. I kind of wanted to stay and see how Rayquaza fought in battles, but I was on a schedule and I had to get out of the park already. I just wanted to catch my last Pokemon and leave, but I felt that time would get me before that happened.

I didn't want to stay to see what damage Rayquaza could do. "We should get out of here, now. We don't really have enough power to deal with a rampaging Rayquaza... at least I don't." Cameron seemed a bit reluctant to leave, wanting to watch the battle, but he was the one that really wanted to find his last Pokémon. We started to leave, careful to not attract Rayquaza's attention and avoiding any stray blasts from the battle.

With Sela having taken Latias out of the battle, Latios had less to worry about, and we had a good fighter covering our backs. Still, I didn't want to burden him too much with our protection, so we had to get out so he didn't have to protect us anymore.

Blog Entries

We ran as fast as our legs could run. I looked right at Siless and left at Cameron and nearly crashed into a half-formed figure which was a in-teleportation Sela. A tremendous roar emerged, but it was different. It didn't shake the foundation of the trees. It didn't make us feel scared. It didn't frighten the wild Pokemon. They were immoblilized by the light slowly floating down from the sky. It was Arceus. I could see it clearly. Both trainers tried to snap a photo, but it was too far away for a define image to appear in film. Rayquaza roared one last time before a shine of ice blue ran across Arceus and a beam fired at Rayquaza.

It was then a Pidgey and a Starly both perched on our heads to get a better view- their wings were probably tired. I shook off my Starly and it landed on Cameron instead.

"Er... would you like to battle these?"

----

Encounters left: 1
    CC: 662

Pokemon Stats:

Siless:

Encounters: 1
    CC: 684

Pokemon Stats:

URPG Stats

OOC: Last one, let's go

We had run pretty far away from the Rayquaza/Latios battle. Even though we had put some distance between us and that battle, I could still hear Rayquaza's roar. I saw a bright light near the area of that battle and could swear Arceus was there, but I couldn't see clearly. Then a Starly and Pidgey flew onto Siless' and the Ranger's head. The Ranger shook it off and it flew onto mine. It was kind of cute, but I didn't want to battle so I handed it a Pokedoll and waited for it to fly away. I was kind of disappointed, but tried to hide it.
    Last edited by Dinobot; 15th February 2011 at 04:27 PM.

A Pidgey perched on my hat. I hardly noticed at first; it simply brought me back to a time when Sela was a Ralts and riding on my head. It took me a while to realize that she wasn't one anymore, and that it wasn't her sitting on my head.

I sat the Pidgey on the ground; I didn't want to startle it too much when we had to leave. It seemed to be entranced in the battle in front of us; it was largely one-sided, given Arceus's power. Rayquaza would certainly be halted and we wouldn't have to worry about any damage to the park.

Blog Entries

The Pidgey and Starly started to peck at the doll as the flash of Arceus disappeared. I looked up and sighed. Many didn't think this Pokemon existed. I sometimes do wish I actually pack properly and bring lots of item just in case something like this happens. It was then that I decided to count how many encounters the two were allowed left. One. One left. One left till the end of this half-crazy run, and where I will be running to Ranger Control to try to maintain the situation.

"Ding, ding."

That was the sound from my watch as a Tailow and Togekiss swept in front of us. I looked at them as they tweeted. They would be the last two left of this run. Well, I better go submit the run form later and let the trainers claim their Pokemon. After that, I'll go collect my pay- I'm really craving some curry now. Hot, spicy curry. Mm. Though, I would have to say good-bye to these trainers. My first full 15 encounter run is finished... if they don't decide to battle.

----

Encounters left: 0
    CC: 541

Pokemon Stats:

Siless:

Encounters: 0
    CC: 568

Pokemon Stats:

URPG Stats

OOC: I'm going to use the Mega Puffin (Uncommon)

IC: "No, I don't want to battle them either." I said, tossing a Pokedoll. I reached into my bag and pulled out a Puffin I had made before coming here. I placed it on the ground, hoping something near by, like a Farfetch'd would come by and eat it. That would give me the chance to capture it. I waited for the Togekiss and Tailow to go away before placing it down. I didn't want them eating it. All I had to do now was wait to see what would come by, maybe even in a pair.

Cameron placed down a poffin. Apparently, some obscure park rule allowed him to use it to gain an extra encounter. I, however, was finished with my run. I didn't want to try and push the rules to try and get an encounter I wasn't even interested in having; I wanted the three Pokémon I had caught already.

"Timpeni, could you do the Ranger authorization of the Pokémon I caught and point me to the nearest outpost? Since I'm finished, I shouldn't really hold you guys back with an extra body to look after."

I also wanted to look and see if I could get anything for that Staraptor picture.. I wondered how it turned out.

Claiming Sassy Female Swablu, Naive Male Starly, Quirky Female Murkrow, and 1.5k in pictures (1 Rare)?

Blog Entries

OOC: You lucky

The two Pokemon fought over the Pokedoll, wondering what it was. Their squabble took to the skies, and just then, Cameron put a Mega Poffin on the ground. It enabled the trainer to possibly attract a Pokemon, and the Pokemon would be allowed to battle with even with no encounters left. I heard they were only available at a festival of some sorts, with also something like a magnificently crafted item called Oak's Hoax and a rare Vesiquen's Tear (rare because Vesiquens don't usually cry). Before the Mega Poffin attracted anything, I heard Siless speak.

"Timpeni, could you do the Ranger authorization of the Pokémon I caught and point me to the nearest outpost? Since I'm finished, I shouldn't really hold you guys back with an extra body to look after." I took out my papers and quickly jotted down the serial numbers of the Pokemon Siless captured, exhibited on a white paper sealing the button on the Park Ball, making sure the park Pokemon couldn't be used till it was authorized. I heard some Tentacruel removed the paper or something. Anyway, it didn't matter. I quickly wrote down my name on the 'Ranger' line right under Siless' name and handed it to Siless, realized I forgot to sign it, and finally handed it to Siless, completed.

"Go straight, and at the nearest crossroad, turn left. The ranger outpost will be only two minutes away." I said. Siless nodded before walking away, finally holding the three Pokemon in his hands. It was then that a cottony Pokemon flew down and pecked at the Poffin. It was a cute little Swablu, a bit more trusting then the one Siless got. It didn't mind us, and appeared to have a veracious appetite, finishing the baked meal quickly. It then hopped close to us, investigating us.

"You probably want to battle it, but park rules make me ask you anyway. Do you want to battle it?"

----

CC: 468
    Total Items: Honey (6x), Max Potion (5x), Full Heal (5x), Full Restore (3x), Type Repellant (3x), Pokeplayer (1x), Blank Voice Disk (1x), Skarmory Voice Disk (1x), Drifloon Voice Disk (1x), Swablu Voice Disk (1x), Spicy Splendor (5 Sweet Sensation (5x), Dreamily Dry (5x), Sour Starfruit (5x), Bitter Berry (5x), Mystery Mist (5x), Calming Fragrance Plus (4x), Pokedoll (10x), (1x), Digital Camera (1x), Special Map (1x), Park Balls (3x), Hyperballs (9x), Supreme Parkball (1x), Superball (3x)

Pokemon Stats:

URPG Stats

OOC: Female

Soon after Siless left, a saw a familiar cloud looking Pokémon land near my Puffin. It was a Swablu, one of the two Pokémon remaining from this place that I did not have. It slowly moved over towards the food I had set out and ate it. Then it moved over towards us, studying us.

"You probably want to battle it, but park rules make me ask you anyway. Do you want to battle it?" The Ranger asked.

“Damn right I do.” I said grinning. I don’t know how I got so lucky, but I was sure glad I finally got my third Pokémon. As a collector, I wanted as many different Pokémon as I could possibly get. I wanted them all to be unique though. I wasn’t sure what was so unique about this one, but I was willing to risk it and find out. I had used every single one of the Pokémon I had brought today in some way or another except for Kickback. Kickback was my trusty Slowbro. He could be quite lazy at time, but he sure got the job done when needed. He was always calm which helped me help him perform better, more complicated combos. “Alright Kickback, it’s your time to shine.” I said, tossing out a black and white Pokeball.

A large, red and black hermit crab shelled Pokémon emerged from the sphere. He was just a larger version of Slowpoke, but with a large shell on his back. I found it weird how a Shellder could bite onto a Slowpoke’s tail and cause some sort of reaction that causes Slowpoke to evolve into a Slowbro. I mean, is it really evolution if the Slowbro will revert back to Slowpoke if the Shellder stops biting its tail. I never understood it. It was the only Pokémon that did that, that I was aware of anyways. The large Water type Pokémon yawn, looking back at me and then over to the Swablu.

“Didn’t think I was going to be used today.” Kickback smirked. Like Sela and Mindbender, Kickback could talk to me telepathically, so I could understand what he was saying. “How shall we start this?”

“I’m thinking start with Thunder Wave then hit it with Ice Beam.” I replied. Kickback nodded, he formed a small ball of yellow-green electricity and fired it at the Swablu. After he did that, he would begin forming ice particles in his mouth. The particles would then meld together into a small blue ball and from there a blue light beam would shoot out and hit the Swablu.

Last edited by Dinobot; 17th February 2011 at 05:06 AM.

Blog Entries

The moment Slowbro was sent out, Swablu knew it was up for battle. The little Pokemon, having recently left the care of her mother, was still in the rookie stages of battling. The moment Slowbro sent a wave of electricity cutting through the air, Swablu's first instinct was to use Safeguard. A green glow illuminated around Swablu's wings, which grew to cover her body. The Thinder Wave was absorbed without any other side effects. Of course, Swablu didn't think about her healing moves and ability, or the fact that while she was distracted, Slowbro could attack her. And that was what he did.

A large amount of water flooded into Kickback's mouth. The negative temperatures due to the forming ice crystals in Kickback's mouth froze the water as it emerged. The ice shot at Swablu, freezing her sensitive blue skin. Swablu winced as the ice made her body's temperature dip and the Safeguard make it rise again. It was an uncomfortable feeling Swablu could go without.

----

CC: 2750
    Total Items: Honey (6x), Max Potion (5x), Full Heal (5x), Full Restore (3x), Type Repellant (3x), Pokeplayer (1x), Blank Voice Disk (1x), Skarmory Voice Disk (1x), Drifloon Voice Disk (1x), Swablu Voice Disk (1x), Spicy Splendor (5 Sweet Sensation (5x), Dreamily Dry (5x), Sour Starfruit (5x), Bitter Berry (5x), Mystery Mist (5x), Calming Fragrance Plus (4x), Pokedoll (10x), (1x), Digital Camera (1x), Special Map (1x), Park Balls (3x), Hyperballs (9x), Supreme Parkball (1x), Superball (3x)

Pokemon Stats:

Wild Pokemon:

Pokemon: Swablu
    Ability: Natural Cure
    Nature: Naive
    Heatlth: 42%
    Last move used: Safeguard
    URPG Stats

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast