Main RP: Mount Oktori - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Main RP: Mount Oktori

追放されたバカ

Default Re: Main RP: Mount Oktori

Kiryu smiled as he slightly leaned onto Amethyst. Her warm felt good in contrast to the frigid air. It became silent after a while, only the sound of their feet sloshing against the freshly fallen snow. He stopped when she did and watched her examine a set of footprints. She really is a true ranger.he thought as he dug through his pockets. He felt a battery, some coins, and a pocket flashlight. Then he realized that it was in his other pocket.

He soon pulled out rectangular device. It was small and compact, almost blocky. It was relatively gray but it hat a midnight blue face plate. A screen flipped onto the the top, adding another screen to the device. He pressed the button on the middle of the faceplate and the device scanned the foot prints. He handed it to Serenity and walked forward, trying to avoid stepping on the foot print. "Don't drop my new Pokedex now." he said as he looked behind some trees, staying within eye sight of her.

stomach hurts... RainbowMoondust's Avatar
    West side of the U.S. That's all you get to know.
    Blog Entries

BP1(?) Ranger Serenity Nijihana

A small fighting type wandered out of the brush nearby. It was colored sorta purple and tan. The pokemon spoke.
    "Ty? rogue?" He looked at Kiryu curiously.

Meanwhile, Serenity was listening to the Pokedex.
    "Tyrogue, the Scuffle Pokémon. Tyrogue is the pre-evolved form of Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan and Hitmontop. It has a small but very energetic body." The electronic voice said.

"Okay, it's a-" The girl looked at the scene before her. "Tyrogue."

Tyrogue appeared to be in the mood to fight. It looked repeatedly left and right, searching for a pokemon the same size. The pokemon was in a fighting stance that one would use in preperation for sparring. Add a determined look in his eyes, and it was painfully obvious what it wanted.

Encounter#1- Tyrogue 100%HP

~~~

Name: Kiryu Hoshikawa/ Noble One
    Area Effects: at bottom
    Pokemon Stats:

Jolly Male Torterra, Collonello, Overgrow. 100%HP
    EMs: TM Rock Polish, TM Solar Beam, TM Energy Ball, HM Strength

Docile Male Electivire, Dynames, Motor Drive. 100%HP
    EMs: TM Earthquake, TM Ice punch, TM Substitute, TM Protect, TM Toxic, HM Strength

Serious Male Lucario, Archer, Inner Focus. 100%HP
    EMs: TM Flash Cannon, TM Earthquake, BM Bullet Punch, BM Cross Chop, MT Ice Punch, MT Vacuum wave, HM Strength

Relaxed Female Espeon, Sakura, Synchronize. 100%HP
    EMs: TM Hidden Power(Dragon), TM Zap Cannon, TM Calm Mind, TM Shadow Ball, TM Substitute

Total Items: 3x Hyper Balls, 1x Calming Fragrance, 2x Full Heals
    3x Superballs, 4x Max Potions, 1x Full Restore
    Total Captured Pokemon: 0
    Total Encounters: 1/15
    Trainers Char Count: 2995
    Last edited by RainbowMoondust; 15th October 2010 at 05:32 PM.
    Disclaimer: I am on the autism spectrum, and I have ADHD. If I say something rude, I mean no harm. When telling me rules, it's important to be clear and detailed. Thanks for your time.
    My URPG stats I'm a ranger.

Attention Fellow Pokeshippers: I'm writing a pokeshipping fic series of connected one-shots called Rage of the Elements. Please read and comment! [New part posted Dec 9]

My pokeshipping drabbles

追放されたバカ

Kiryu smiled as he saw the small fighting pokemon. This one looked extremely strong just by the way it was standing. "Hey Serenity!. It's a Tyrogue!" he said happily as he jumped back. Snow rose up and hit Serenity in the face as he did. It seemed as if this mon wanted to battle. Kiryu was ready to give one.

He pulled out a pink pokeball with a red heart in the middle and tossed into the air. In a flash of white light, a slender purple cat-like pokemon appear as it streched, arcing its back. it purred slightly and turn to Kiryu. "E-Espeon?" she said as it shuddered from the cold. He grinned and laughed. "Don't worry. Just take it easy and you'll do fine Sakura." Sakura nodded and was prepared to strike.

Blog Entries

BP2

Amethyst watched the eeveelution shiver. The fire-type removed her yellow wool fashion accessory and wrapped it around the smaller purple pokemon. Serenity smiled at the kindness of her pokemon while she wiped the snow off of her face. Her Blaziken then stepped back to let the battle commence.

The Tyrogue grinned upon Sakura’s release. Due to the baby pokemon’s severe lack of moves, it would have to improvise. He began by running as fast as he could towards his opponent. Then, at the last moment, he leapt over the Espeon and grabbed her tail with one of his fists.

He was clearly quite a feisty little fella. “Perhaps Sakura should humor him a bit.” Serenity thought, trying to decide what should be done. Sakura was the smallest pokemon Kiryu had brought with him, and that wasn’t good news for facing a fighting type. She would have to restrain her attacks to make sure that she didn’t knock the Tyrogue silly.

Encounter#1- (Guts) Tyrogue 100%HP

Sakura- 98%HP

~~~

Pokemon Stats:

EMs: TM Earthquake, TM Ice punch, TM Substitute, TM Protect, TM Toxic, HM Strength

EMs: TM Flash Cannon, TM Earthquake, BM Bullet Punch, BM Cross Chop, MT Ice Punch, MT Vacuum wave, HM Strength

Relaxed Female Espeon, Sakura, Synchronize. *see above*%HP
    EMs: TM Hidden Power(Dragon), TM Zap Cannon, TM Calm Mind, TM Shadow Ball, TM Substitute

Trainers Char Count: 3709
    Disclaimer: I am on the autism spectrum, and I have ADHD. If I say something rude, I mean no harm. When telling me rules, it's important to be clear and detailed. Thanks for your time.

Attention Fellow Pokeshippers: I'm writing a pokeshipping fic series of connected one-shots called Rage of the Elements. Please read and comment! [New part posted Dec 9]

My pokeshipping drabbles

追放されたバカ

Sakura smiled when Amethyst wrapped her yellow scarf around her. Kiryu looked at the scrappy fighting pokemon and smiled. It was ready to battle and so was he. "Sakura, lets show this mon what real power we have." Sakura gave a slight purr to her owner and turned to the fighting pokemon with a clam, relaxed look.

Once Tyrogue charged at Sakura, she immediately kept her eye on it. It had gained speed and jumped over it in a quick sucession of moves. This surprised Kiryu slightly but nothing he had not seen before. Once it had grabbed Sakura by the tail, there was a dead silence aside from the chill of the wind. She cocked her head to the side and flashed it a kind smile. "Sakura....don't kill the thing. Use Psychic. About 60% less than normal." Kiryu cautioned as Sakuras eyes glowed a light blue.
    Last edited by MaverickKaiser; 15th October 2010 at 08:03 PM.

Blog Entries

BP3

The blue psychic power yanked the fighting type repeatedly, but the little pokemon refused to let go. Sakura was beginning to get irritated. She slammed her tail into the ground with force, and used her power to lift him up and once more drop him.

For a second, the Tyrogue lay on the ground with little motion. It was not long however, before it popped up and once again charged at the Espeon. If one thought about it, the sight was rather funny; a tiny fighting type trying to take on an evolved psychic type. The brown and purple pokemon stayed resilliant nonetheless.

Encounter#1- (Guts) Tyrogue 48%HP

Sakura- 98%HP

~~~

Pokemon Stats:

Trainers Char Count: 4000+ [mcr fulfilled)

My pokeshipping drabbles

追放されたバカ

Kiryu tried not to laugh. He knew that the gutsy pokemon was truely trying, but Sakura was just put the smackdown on it with one move. Kiryu shook his head and leaned against a tree. He didn't want her to get to carried away. She was suprisingly calm for one who had their tail gripped. Sakura turned to Kiryu, wanting to end the charade. Kiryu shook his head.

“Haha nice one Sakura but you could've been a wee bit gentler. Oh well I guess that means one more attack. Take it for a ride with your quick attack and slam it into that tree!!" Sakura gave a cocky smirk and sprinted off, carrying the fighting pokemon flailing in the air.

Blog Entries

BP4

Tyrogue was beginning to have second thoughts about grabbing onto her tail yet again, but was interupted by Sakura's Quick Attack. All he had the option to do was hold on as tightle as he could. He looked up and saw that they were headed right for a large tree. At the last moment before impact, Sakura did a 180 and caused him to hit the tree. A light covering of snow rained down on the two pokemon from on top of the tree.

Serenity giggled when Sakura stuck her head out cutely and shook herself off. Meanwhile, though nobody had noticed, Sapphire had snuck off to further investigate the loose trail, as she was built for snow and ice, and she was well insullated.

Encounter#1- (Guts) Tyrogue 20%HP

Sakura- 97%HP

~~~

Pokemon Stats:

Trainers Char Count: 4000+ [mcr fulfilled)

My pokeshipping drabbles

追放されたバカ

Kiryu let out a snicker and smiled at Sakuras amazing display of speed and power. He grinned and looked at the small mound of snow at the base of the tree. He saw Sakuras head pop out and looked at everyone with a small clump of snow on her head. Kiryu smiled and motioned her out the way.

He pulled out a Superball from his backpack and looked it over for any. scratches or dings. It was a life long habit of his that he didnt plan on giving up. Improper equipment is just as bad as not having the right equipment to begin with. He spun the pokeball on his finger and beame it at the mound of snow. Once the Tyrouge pops its head out, the Superball would hit it dead on.

Blog Entries

BP5(?) Ranger Serenity Nijihana

It clambered out of the tiny heap of snow only to be struck by a mysterious object. A flash of red light, and the Tyrogue found itself trapped inside a pokeball.

The Super Ball wiggled once.

It wiggled twice.

Once more it wiggled.

BING! It clicked shut, signaling that the capture was successful.

"Whoo-hoo! You caught it!" Serenity jumped and therefore 'bounced'. She ran over and picked up the pokeball and stroked Sakura on the head. "Good job, Sakura." The girl grinned. Amethyst walked back over and picked the Espeon up without permission from anyone, and held the smaller purple pokemon closely.

~~~

Pokemon Stats:

Relaxed Female Espeon, Sakura, Synchronize. 97%HP

Total Captured Pokemon: (Tyrogue)
    Trainers Char Count: 4000+/

My pokeshipping drabbles

追放されたバカ

Kiryu grinned and hugged both Amethyst and Sakura. He was so happy over his first catch on Mt Oktori. He hugged Serenity as well and looked around. The area had taken some damage but nothing major. “So do you have a idea where we should go next? Maybe the pokemin get rarer as we go up the mountain." he said as he petted Sakuras head, enjoying his victory. Sakura smiled and rubbed back against his fingers.
    Last edited by MaverickKaiser; 16th October 2010 at 06:56 AM.

Blog Entries

NBP 5 Ranger Serenity Nijihana

"Well. Up, I suppose. It's not like we have a ton of options to choose from." She shrugged and then yawned, as it was rather early. As she walked, Serenity heard the sound of snow crunching beneath her feet getting louder and louder, due to the amount of snow increasing.

The air was slightly fridgid and nipped at her ears and nose. Amethyst was constantly staying by Kiryu, making sure he was kept warm. Serenity removed her heavy coat hanging over her shoulder and put it on. It wasn't quite chilly enough that she needed her thick gloves quite yet. The ranger looked up at the clouds and evaluated the weather. "There's a good chance it wil start snowing soon."

~~~

Area Effects: starting to go up
    Pokemon Stats:

Trainers Char Count: 4000+/ 409

My pokeshipping drabbles

追放されたバカ

Kiryu practically hugged Amethyst as the group made their way up the mountain. Kiryu took in the surroundings and breathed in deeply. The air was getting heavier and heavier almost each time they got higher up. The stinging air constantly hit Kiryu's face and forehead so he pulled up the little hood on the back of his jacket to shield himself from the cold. He turned and saw Sakura trotting along happily as is the battle she was in was nothing. The scarf kept her warm no matter hard far they got.

They began to walk along the side of the mountain until they reached a small clearing. Surprisingly, the stinging air wasn't as bad as before. Kiryu noticed trees and more rocky terrain. It was a amazing sight to behold as he looked around to find anymore pokemon. He pulled out his pokedex to find any pokemon in the area.

"Darn it. My pokedex isn't giving me any listing of the pokemon in the area. Have you been here before Serenity? Maybe you can give me a heads up on what I might find here?" he said as he furiously scrolled through the different maps but no luck. He had no maps of the National Park. He was walking in the dark, figuratively.

He rolled up his sleeves and sighed. "Well can't have progress without starting. Come on Sakura let’s find a new pal!" he said as the sun pokemon hoped on his shoulders and purred affectionately.

Blog Entries

NBP 6

“Unfortunately, I’ve never been here before either. But, I still know the kinds of pokemon that inhabit all the areas.” She smiled. “Mostly just Ice types and fighting types, I think. Although I’m relatively certain you can find Bagon up here as well. Serenity scrunched up her face in thought. “That’s pretty much it. But it beats me why on earth a dragon type would want to live up here though.” She pondered aloud.

“And Bagon, though I don’t think there are any Salamence.” The ranger paused. “I’m pretty sure that Articuno and Regice are sometimes spotted on the mountain.” She sighed, unhappy with her memory, hoping that he didn’t want more specific than that. Looking on the boy's shoulder, Sakura was doing quite well wrapped in the scarf, and Amethyst was busy making sure Kiryu didn’t freeze to death. Sapphire was, well- not there.

~~~

Area Effects: starting to go up
    Pokemon Stats:

Trainers Char Count: 4000+/ 1762

My pokeshipping drabbles

追放されたバカ

He turned back to her and smiled as he saw Serenity’s face scrunch up. He thought it was pretty cute. “Dragon types are strong and stubborn. Always looking to improve and strive to be the best no matter what. I've see it as a pretty admirable trait." he said as he thought about how Hibari, his Salamence, was doing cooped up in the daycare. He really hoped he didn't kill anyone or anything during his stay, but hopefully he would have learned a brand new move that will help him with his next challenges.

Kiryu looked around more and touched the ground. “But it does seem weird that an dragon type would be in a area prevalent to ice types. Fighting types would not be a issue aside from ice punch but it is still a strange place for one." Ice type pokemon was his third favorite next to Electric and Steel. He loved the frigid and majestic beauty that ice pokemon held along with their usefulness in battle. “But with all things considered, why would ice types be around fighting types. Almost seems like one big triangle you think?" he said as he moved some brush away next to the tree he was looking by. It was pretty scarce in the area they stopped in. Almost as if they were in the eye of a storm. Something told Kiryu he needed to be fully on guard.

They wandered some more and he began to get hungry. Digging through his bag for a few minutes, he found a dark chocolate bar wrapped in a black wrapper with a red pokeball out line. He stripped it down a started eating a small portion of it. Once he had finished a decent amount, he held it up to Sakura who devoured it. He patted her on the head and continued to trek on. He listened to Serenity talk about legendary pokemon on this mountain. Articuno sounded like an amazing pokemon to see and maybe talk to. All legendaries interested him so he would jump at the chance to see any of them. *She had also mentioned Regice and her turned back to her. “Hmmmm if Regice is here then wouldn't that other one be here? It’s the leader of the trio that could move entire continents and is white with a lot of moss on it. Uhhh Regigigas I think. I heard that it’s usually in an icy region so this area seems perfect for it." He wanted to pull up more information on the subject but he unforunately hasn't seen Regigigas yet for that matter.

He sighed and walked into a area where everything was freshly covered in new snow. A childlike grin was plastered on his face as he ran towards a tree and started to climb it. Sakura was skeptical and jumps down before he got too high. He smiled and stood on the branch and whistled loudly. An echo came back after a few seconds. He looked down at Serenity and saw Sakura nuzzle against her leg. “Seems we have a bit to go to the-Hey. Where’s Sapphire? Wasn't he just here?"
    Last edited by MaverickKaiser; 19th October 2010 at 07:39 PM.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast