Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Main RP: Mount Deckbi

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Main RP: Mount Deckbi

NBP#8

Ranger Ivy Frost

Bee – Mt. Deckbi Main RP

---

Axel wasn't interested, which was what she expected. He threw a doll at it without really looking, and it bounced off its face. Ivy was worried about retaliation at first, but it simply rolled away and ignored them, leaving the doll on the ground where it fell. Shrugging, she picked the doll up and handed it back to him. No use wasting it if not needed.

The Trainer seemed determined to find a Rhyhorn. She didn't doubt it; she heard collectors took it seriously. He did mention having a repellent, so that would probably help keep away some of the unwanted Pokémon. He seemed a little in a rush for some reason, and she wondered what he was hurrying for. Hopefully not up to no good.

The path began to rise as the trail mostly ended and the mountain hike began. The air started to get thicker, tinged slightly gray with ashes. One side was blocked by a face of the mountain as it warped though, so there wasn't too much debris in the air.

Then there was shaking, and the Ranger had to grab onto a nearby rock or risk falling over. Haxbat hissed behind her, and it brought her attention up to the cliff face. A form emerged around the corner, crawling like a spider on the mountain. A red and gray Fire type with orange speckles moved towards them and let out a roar.

“What is this... Why is Heatran out of the volcano?” she questioned. She didn't want to provoke it into anything, so she tried not to move too much. They couldn't stay here though, but she figured she would leave what they did up to the Trainer. She was really curious why it had ventured out this far. It usually stayed near the core, where it was warm. She hoped nothing had happened inside of the volcano.

---

Current Battle Stats:

Wild Heatran: 100%

---

Trainer Stats

Name: Axel Grey (Bee)
    Area Effects: 10 Encounters Remaining
    It's sunny.
    Torkoal Voice Disk Remaining: 3
    Pokémon Encountered: ??? ??? Diglett, ??? ??? Nosepass, ??? ??? Garchomp, ??? ??? Sandshrew, ??? ??? Rhyperior, ??? ??? Graveller
    Pokémon Captured: None
    MCR: 0

Picture worth: 3,000

Items: Honey (5x), Deluxe Honey (1x), Max Potion (5x), Full Heal (5x), Full Restore (3x), Type Repellant (3x), Pokeplayer (1x), Porygon Voice Disk (1x), Electrike Voice Disk (1x), Relicanthe (1x), Khangaskan Voice Disk (1x), Tauros Voice Disk (1x), Rhyhorn Voice Disk (3x) [One used], Torkoal Voice Disk (1x), Blank Voice Disk (1x), Baby Teeth (1x), Uncommon Voice Disk (3x), Intermediate Voice Disk (2x), Spicy Splendor (5x), Sweet Sensation (5x), Dreamily Dry (5x), Sour Starfruit (5x), Bitter Berry (5x), Mystery Mist (5x), ATablet (1x), Calming Fragrance Plus (2x), Soothing Fragrance Plus (3x), Pokedoll (17x), Digital Camera (1x), Special Map (1x), Park Balls (3x), Hyperballs (11x), Supreme Parkball (1x), Superball (3x), Master Ball (2x)

Pokémon Stats

Pokemon: Houndooom
    Nickname: Shadowpanther
    Ability: Early Bird
    Nature: Gentle
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Dark Pulse, Solarbeam, Hidden Power (Ice), Sunny Day, Snatch, Torment, Taunt, Substitute, Will-o-Wisp, Payback, Sludge Bomb, Snore, Rest, Secret Power, Double Team, Captivate, Rest, Iron Tail, Facade, Swagger, Strength, Sucker Punch, Super Fang
    Other Info: Always out of his Pokeball and always have to bring him

Pokemon: Gardevoir
    Nickname: Mindbender
    Ability: Synchronize
    Nature: Calm
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Thunderbolt, Snatch, Grass Knot, Attract, Thunder Wave, Rest, Sleep Talk, Protect, Substitute, Reflect, Light Screen, Taunt, Shadow Ball, Hidden Power (Fire), Psych Up, Skill Swap, Rain Dance, Trick Room, Focus Blast, Swagger, Charge Beam, Energy Ball, Torment, Icy Wind, Encore, Will-o-Wisp, Confuse Ray, Heal Bell
    Other Info: (Anything else you want to mention here)

Pokemon: Kabutops
    Nickname: Sideways
    Ability: Swift Swim
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Waterfall, Surf, Brine, Swords Dance, Stone Edge, Stealth Rock Ice Beam, X-Scissor, Aerial Ace, Rock Polish, Giga Drain, Confuse Ray, Superpower, Earthpower

Pokemon: Porygon-Z
    Nickname: Cybershock
    Ability: Download
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Ice Beam, Shadow Ball, Toxic, Thunder Wave, Substitute, Thunderbolt, Hidden Power (Fighting), Psychic, Dark Pulse, Protect, Trick Room, Rain Dance, Reflect, Pain Spilt, Barrier, Trick

Pokemon: Togekiss
    Nickname:Powerglide
    Ability: Serene Grace
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Protect, Substitute, Flamethrower, Shadow Ball, Grass Knot, Psychic, Hidden Power (Ice), Roost, Thunder Wave, Silver Wind, Light Screen, Reflect, Water Pulse, Shock Wave, Fire Blast, Brick Break, Sunny Day, Fire Blast, Defog, Nasty Plot, Trick, Tri Attack, Psycho Shift, Heal Bell
    Other Info:

Pokemon: Scizor
    Nickname: Cutthroat
    Ability: Technician
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Substitute, Roost, Rain Dance, U-Turn, Aerial Ace, Thief, Giga Impact, Brick Break, Facade, Return, Strength, Defog, Bug Bite, Baton Pass, Superpower, Light Screen
    ChainReaction 6:09 pm
    I quickly slammed the palm of my hand onto a butt
    Ranger | Grader | Ref | Curator
    AIM: WinterVines
    URPG Stats

Post Thanks / Like

OOC: Just hit the limit.

I heard a loud roar from higher up on the mountain that almost caused by to lose my balance. Shadow bit onto my shirt and held on until I had caught my balance. “What is this... Why is Heatran out of the volcano?” she questioned.

"Perhaps the volcano is close to erupting?" I said shrugging. I hadn't felt any tremors or anything, but that didn't mean it wasn't about to erupt. "Let's go on higher and see." I said, snapping a photo of Heatran. I let my Torkoal voice disc continue to play as I headed up the mountain.
    Even in death, there is no command but MINE!™°|
    White FC: 0776 8732 5101
    3DS FC: 4914 3333 8109 IGN: Jerome

Post Thanks / Like

NBP#9

Ranger Ivy Frost

Bee – Mt. Deckbi Main RP

---

“Perhaps the volcano is close to erupting?” He shrugged, and she hoped not. “Let's go on higher and see.”

Ivy nodded, agreeing. Close to erupting or not, she wanted to know. If there was a problem, she was going to have to report it to headquarters right away. There had been a few Trainers going into the mountain lately, and it had to be safe.

Axel snapped a picture of the crawling legend, and it paid them no mind as it continued crawling up the side of the rock face and out of sight over the top. She had half a mind to follow it, but with how weird the Pokémon were acting today, she knew better than risking evoking its wrath.

The Torkoal disk sounded again as they climbed higher. The murky air got thicker, and globs of ash started to fall. That was troubling. There was more ash than she remembered when she was here last week. A volcano tended to spew more ashes when it was closer to bursting. The air also had a tingey smell to it.

Still, she headed up in silence with her Trainer in tow. Haxbat glided behind her, probably staying close because of the Heatran sighting. She was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't see the small yellow Pokémon pop up out of the ground in front of her. Her foot caught on it, and she went flying forward with her arms flailing.

The Crobat swooped in just in time to catch her, hovering in between her and the rocky ground. She breathed a sigh of relief and patted the bat before laughing a little and taking a seat on a nearby rock. The Sandshrew looked back and forth from the Trainer to the Ranger curiously.

“Gah, Sandshrew.” Ivy looked over toward Axel. Last time he had thought about it minutely. Maybe he would change his mind so he could get something at least. The disks were disappointing. “Well, here's another one. I don't suppose you changed your mind?”

---

Current Battle Stats:

??? ??? Sandshrew: 100%

---

Trainer Stats

Area Effects: 8 Encounters Remaining
    It's sunny.
    Torkoal Voice Disk Remaining: 2
    Pokémon Encountered: ??? ??? Diglett, ??? ??? Nosepass, ??? ??? Garchomp, ??? ??? Sandshrew, ??? ??? Rhyperior, ??? ??? Graveller, Heatran

Picture worth: 5,000

Items: Honey (5x), Deluxe Honey (1x), Max Potion (5x), Full Heal (5x), Full Restore (3x), Type Repellant (3x), Pokeplayer (1x), Porygon Voice Disk (1x), Electrike Voice Disk (1x), Relicanthe (1x), Khangaskan Voice Disk (1x), Tauros Voice Disk (1x), Rhyhorn Voice Disk (3x) [One used], Torkoal Voice Disk (1x), Blank Voice Disk (1x), Baby Teeth (1x), Uncommon Voice Disk (3x), Intermediate Voice Disk (2x), Spicy Splendor (5x), Sweet Sensation (5x), Dreamily Dry (5x), Sour Starfruit (5x), Bitter Berry (5x), Mystery Mist (5x), ATablet (1x), Calming Fragrance Plus (2x), Soothing Fragrance Plus (3x), Pokedoll (17x), Digital Camera (1x), Special Map (1x), Park Balls (3x), Hyperballs (11x), Supreme Parkball (1x), Superball (3x), Master Ball (2x)

Pokémon Stats

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Dark Pulse, Solarbeam, Hidden Power (Ice), Sunny Day, Snatch, Torment, Taunt, Substitute, Will-o-Wisp, Payback, Sludge Bomb, Snore, Rest, Secret Power, Double Team, Captivate, Rest, Iron Tail, Facade, Swagger, Strength, Sucker Punch, Super Fang

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Thunderbolt, Snatch, Grass Knot, Attract, Thunder Wave, Rest, Sleep Talk, Protect, Substitute, Reflect, Light Screen, Taunt, Shadow Ball, Hidden Power (Fire), Psych Up, Skill Swap, Rain Dance, Trick Room, Focus Blast, Swagger, Charge Beam, Energy Ball, Torment, Icy Wind, Encore, Will-o-Wisp, Confuse Ray, Heal Bell

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Waterfall, Surf, Brine, Swords Dance, Stone Edge, Stealth Rock Ice Beam, X-Scissor, Aerial Ace, Rock Polish, Giga Drain, Confuse Ray, Superpower, Earthpower

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Ice Beam, Shadow Ball, Toxic, Thunder Wave, Substitute, Thunderbolt, Hidden Power (Fighting), Psychic, Dark Pulse, Protect, Trick Room, Rain Dance, Reflect, Pain Spilt, Barrier, Trick

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Protect, Substitute, Flamethrower, Shadow Ball, Grass Knot, Psychic, Hidden Power (Ice), Roost, Thunder Wave, Silver Wind, Light Screen, Reflect, Water Pulse, Shock Wave, Fire Blast, Brick Break, Sunny Day, Fire Blast, Defog, Nasty Plot, Trick, Tri Attack, Psycho Shift, Heal Bell
    Other Info:

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Substitute, Roost, Rain Dance, U-Turn, Aerial Ace, Thief, Giga Impact, Brick Break, Facade, Return, Strength, Defog, Bug Bite, Baton Pass, Superpower, Light Screen
    URPG Stats

Post Thanks / Like

“Gah, Sandshrew.” Ivy asked.“Well, here's another one. I don't suppose you changed your mind?” I looked at the small brown Shrew Pokemon and shook my head, not wasting any time thinking about it. "No." I sighed. I wasn't going to capture one, not here anyways. I knew a spot back in my hometown where I could get one if I really wanted to. I just pulled out a Pokedoll and tossed it at the Sandshrew. Then I brought out my Fire Repellant and cracked the seal. Now I wasn't sure if I'd get Torkoal anymore, but I wanted Rhyhorn so I was going to do whatever it took to get one. "Hope this works." I said, taking out the Torkoal voice disc and playing the Rhyhorn one again. "Let's move on. I feel one is close by." I took off higher up the mountain, my eyes scanning the area for the stone plated beast.

Post Thanks / Like

(;-;)

NBP#10

Ranger Ivy Frost

Bee – Mt. Deckbi Main RP

---

Axel hadn't changed his mind, but luckily the Sandshrew did some more digging and left them. In response he dug in is pockets for a bottle of repellent. She recognized the Fire type from the label, and as he cracked the seal, the scent filled the air. That should keep Fire types away and hopefully make it easier to find the Rhyhorn he was after.

He also stopped playing the Torkoal disk, opting to put another one of the Rhyhorn disks in again. If she recalled from his information, he had three separate disks for it, proving how much he wanted one.

“Let's move on. I feel one is close by.”

She really hoped he was right. She wondered if a Ranger had ever been written up or fired for an unsatisfying run. If not, she didn't want to be the first.

They continued on, and they both scanned the surrounding terrain for the beast they simply could not find. A shifting of rocks caught their attention, and then one floated upwards and towards them. The basketball shaped rock had arms sticking out of it, and she recognized it as a Geodude. She doubted this one would be what he wanted, but it was here.

“Geodude seems interested. What about you?”

---

Current Battle Stats:

??? ??? Geodude: 100%

---

Trainer Stats

Area Effects: 7 Encounters Remaining
    It's sunny.
    Rhyhorn Voice Disk Remaining: 4
    Pokémon Encountered: ??? ??? Diglett, ??? ??? Nosepass, ??? ??? Garchomp, ??? ??? Sandshrew, ??? ??? Rhyperior, ??? ??? Graveller, Heatran, ??? ??? Sandshrew

Items: Honey (5x), Deluxe Honey (1x), Max Potion (5x), Full Heal (5x), Full Restore (3x), Type Repellant (3x), Pokeplayer (1x), Porygon Voice Disk (1x), Electrike Voice Disk (1x), Relicanthe (1x), Khangaskan Voice Disk (1x), Tauros Voice Disk (1x), Rhyhorn Voice Disk (3x) [One used], Torkoal Voice Disk [Used-Stopped Early] (1x), Blank Voice Disk (1x), Baby Teeth (1x), Uncommon Voice Disk (3x), Intermediate Voice Disk (2x), Spicy Splendor (5x), Sweet Sensation (5x), Dreamily Dry (5x), Sour Starfruit (5x), Bitter Berry (5x), Mystery Mist (5x), ATablet (1x), Calming Fragrance Plus (2x), Soothing Fragrance Plus (3x), Pokedoll (17x), Digital Camera (1x), Special Map (1x), Park Balls (3x), Hyperballs (11x), Supreme Parkball (1x), Superball (3x), Master Ball (2x)

Pokémon Stats

Other Info:

URPG Stats

Post Thanks / Like

“Geodude seems interested. What about you?” She asked. Once again I was not interested in it. I just sighed, I had decided I wasn't going to see one today and was going to call it quits after the voice disc ran out, there was no sense in going on. I was just going to have to come back and waste more time here.

"No." I said leaving a Pokedoll on the ground and walking off. "I'll just use up this voice disc and leave, doubt I'll find one today." I continued to let the voice disc play, even though it wasn't making much of a difference now. I walked higher up the mountain looking around for anything else that was interesting. Maybe if I got lucky something worthwhile would come my way, but with the luck I was having, I didn't expect to see much.

Post Thanks / Like

NBP#11

Ranger Ivy Frost

Bee – Mt. Deckbi Main RP

---

“No,” he said flatly, setting a Pokédoll down in front of it. Ivy flinched. “I'll just use up this voice disk and leave. Doubt I'll find one today.”

The Rhyhorn disk sounded again, and he trudged on ahead. She followed silently, trying not to make his mood worse. Haxbat chattered at her in question, but she shushed the Crobat with a finger to her lips. He just shrugged and flew ahead, over and above them.

The path evened out a little as they scaled the mountain in a semi-platform of sorts. It was littered with gray and brown rocks being coated with ash as it fell. Since the rock face was no longer protecting them from the particles, it was falling faster and heavier. She already had to brush her clothes off and shake her hair to try to remove some of it.

They were about to continue up when Haxbat suddenly flicked his head back towards them and screeched. He flew over to the Ranger and seemed to be focused on something in the rocky field. She peered in the same direction for a moment, but the ash was making it hard to see clearly.

Then, one of the slate gray rocks moved. Eyes appeared, and the plates shifted like a living thing. Then she broke out into a smile as the creature shook itself off and stood up.

She turned towards Axel. “You have no idea how relieved I am right now. I probably don't have to ask, but this Rhyhorn seems like it's up for something.”

---

Current Battle Stats:

??? ??? Rhyhorn: 100%

---

Trainer Stats

Area Effects: 6 Encounters Remaining
    It's ashing.
    Rhyhorn Voice Disk Remaining: 3
    Pokémon Encountered: ??? ??? Diglett, ??? ??? Nosepass, ??? ??? Garchomp, ??? ??? Sandshrew, ??? ??? Rhyperior, ??? ??? Graveller, Heatran, ??? ??? Sandshrew, ??? ??? Geodude

Items: Honey (5x), Deluxe Honey (1x), Max Potion (5x), Full Heal (5x), Full Restore (3x), Type Repellant (3x), Pokeplayer (1x), Porygon Voice Disk (1x), Electrike Voice Disk (1x), Relicanthe (1x), Khangaskan Voice Disk (1x), Tauros Voice Disk (1x), Rhyhorn Voice Disk (3x) [One used; One successful use], Torkoal Voice Disk [Used-Stopped Early] (1x), Blank Voice Disk (1x), Baby Teeth (1x), Uncommon Voice Disk (3x), Intermediate Voice Disk (2x), Spicy Splendor (5x), Sweet Sensation (5x), Dreamily Dry (5x), Sour Starfruit (5x), Bitter Berry (5x), Mystery Mist (5x), ATablet (1x), Calming Fragrance Plus (2x), Soothing Fragrance Plus (3x), Pokedoll (16x), Digital Camera (1x), Special Map (1x), Park Balls (3x), Hyperballs (11x), Supreme Parkball (1x), Superball (3x), Master Ball (2x)

Pokémon Stats

Other Info:

URPG Stats

Post Thanks / Like

I continued walking, looking around the area. I was scanning the field for something I can take home. My luck in finding Rhyhorn was not good so I wasn't planning on seeing one. I saw a Gligar up ahead and was about to go after it when Ivy's Crobat began screeching and pointing in front of him. I followed his gaze towards a pile of rocks. I wasn't sure what he was pointing at until on of the pile of grey rocks began to slide off. A small rhinoceros-like creature with dark slate grey stone plates on his back roared loudly. It began stroking his front left foot on the ground bringing up dirt. When it lowered its head I noticed it had an extremely large horn, which meant it was male.

“You have no idea how relieved I am right now. I probably don't have to ask, but this Rhyhorn seems like it's up for something.” Ivy asked.

"You have no idea how relived I am." I said grinning. I thought about the Pokemon I had brought and who would be the best choice to use here. Shadow would be too powerful for this, and I knew he wouldn't knocked the Rhyhorn out, but I wanted to take the safer route. Cutthroat was powerful, but he didn't have too many moves that were super effective so using him would be ideal. "Alright Cutthroat, you're up." I said, tossing his red and grey Pokeball in front of me.

A red and black Bug Pokemon emerged from the sphere. He was similar in height to me. He eyed the Rhyhorn looking for good places to strike. "Start off with a Swords Dance and go in with Bullet Punch. We'll start off small." Cutthroat nodded as claws began to glow a deep red color. I waited to see what would happen next. If it went well, his claws would grow twice their normal size then he would launch forward, striking at the Rhyhorn in small, multiple jabs all over its body. Bullet Punch was a low powered move, but with Technician and a Swords Dance, it would do a reasonable amount of damage.

Post Thanks / Like

BP#1

Ranger Ivy Frost

Bee – Mt. Deckbi Main RP

---

You have no idea how relieved I am,” he said, grinning. She smiled, glad to see that he was out of his slump. She wanted every Trainer to have a good time in the Park.

Axel debated on what partner to send out, going over the choices carefully in his mind. Rhyhorn was pretty defensive, so he'd need to pick a Pokémon that was pretty strong but not do too much damage. In the end, he reached into a pocket and tossed out a red and gray Pokéball. “Alright, Cutthroat, you're up.”

The red and black bug Pokémon emerged in a flash of light, eying his opponent to figure out a good place to hit. He was roughly Axel's height, and Ivy was curious about the odd coloring. “Start off with a Swords Dance and go in with Bullet Punch. We'll start off small,” he called to the Scizor, and the bug nodded as his claws started to glow.

He powered himself up as the Rhyhorn watched on carefully, snorting and pawing at the ground with a foot. Then the Scizor lunged, aiming to strike the rhino in quick jabs. He did, and the Rhyhorn cried out, trumpeting a challenge back. As soon as Cutthroat stopped, he lunged forward before the Scizor could retreat, smashing with his horn.

The bug winced a little, but it didn't look like he took much damage. The Rhyhorn then began backing up, pawing at the ground more often than before and tossing his head and horn around. He kinda looked like he was ready to charge, and Ivy paled a little bit, taking a couple more steps back.

---

Current Battle Stats:

Adamant M Rhyhorn: 75% [Used Horn Attack]
    Gentle M Scizor: 95% [Att+2][Used Swords Dance and Bullet Punch]

---

Trainer Stats

It's ashing.
    Pokémon Encountered: ??? ??? Diglett, ??? ??? Nosepass, ??? ??? Garchomp, ??? ??? Sandshrew, ??? ??? Rhyperior, ??? ??? Graveller, Heatran, ??? ??? Sandshrew, ??? ??? Geodude
    MCR: 1899/9000 [Uncommon Rank]

Items: Honey (5x), Deluxe Honey (1x), Max Potion (5x), Full Heal (5x), Full Restore (3x), Type Repellant (3x), Pokeplayer (1x), Porygon Voice Disk (1x), Electrike Voice Disk (1x), Relicanthe (1x), Khangaskan Voice Disk (1x), Tauros Voice Disk (1x), Rhyhorn Voice Disk (3x) [One used; One successful use], Torkoal Voice Disk [Used-Stopped Early] (1x), Blank Voice Disk (1x), Baby Teeth (1x), Uncommon Voice Disk (3x), Intermediate Voice Disk (2x), Spicy Splendor (5x), Sweet Sensation (5x), Dreamily Dry (5x), Sour Starfruit (5x), Bitter Berry (5x), Mystery Mist (5x), ATablet (1x), Calming Fragrance Plus (2x), Soothing Fragrance Plus (3x), Pokedoll (16x), Digital Camera (1x), Special Map (1x), Park Balls (3x), Hyperballs (11x), Supreme Parkball (1x), Superball (3x), Master Ball (2x)

Pokémon Stats

Other Info:

Pokemon: Scizor @ 95%
    Last edited by WinterVines; 4th March 2011 at 07:27 PM.
    URPG Stats

Post Thanks / Like

Rhyhorn retaliated with a quick thrust of his horn, sending Cutthroat skidding back a few feet. His plates were definitely strong. It seemed as if they could take quite a bit of damage. Well, from Physical attacks anyways. Special Attacks like Psychic, or even Energy Ball wouldn't be protected by his rock plates. I figured if I sparred with him a bit I could quickly tire him out while being able to see what exactly he could do. That is how I usually capture my Pokemon. I battled them for a bit to see what they could do or how they would respond to certain things. It was sort of like a test on the wild Pokemon. In this case, I wanted to see how strong the Rhyhorn's armor protection was against a powerful Pokemon like Cutthroat.

Cutthroat didn't know any status moves, at least not yet anyways. Status moves is what I usually counted on when capturing a Pokemon. However, since I was using Cutthroat, I was going to have to rely on his power to bring the Rhyhorn down to the low health I needed to capture the rock beast. I looked over at the Rhyhorn, trying to examine it. I could tell it was about to charge at us by the way he was moving his head and front foot. I knew he could take more damage, so I could either preform another Bullet Punch, or an extremely powerful move like Superpower. Or better yet, I could just use something mildly strong like Iron Head and see how much damage it does before using Superpower. Using Superpower would lower not only his Attack, but his Defense as well. If I was going to use it, I was going to have to be careful and make sure Cutthroat doesn't use to much power in that move.

"Cutthroat, power up with Iron Defense and use Iron Head." I called out, "Let's see just how strong that armor of his is." Cutthroat nodded in agreement. I could see his body outlined in light baby blue energy. That was the first sign that he was beginning to use Iron Defense. To know that it worked, his body would quickly flash three times in the same baby blue color that he was outlined in. He would also need speed, but I didn't want to have him use too many moves at once, so using Agility was going to have to wait. If anything, before I brought up my speed, I was going to have to bring up my defenses a lot more.

If that worked, Cutthroat would then immediately become surrounded by a white and black aura. Moving at an incredibly fast speed, he would slam into the Rhyhorn. Usually slamming ones body into something at that force would cause some sort of damage to the user, but if Iron Defense pulled through, he wouldn't take much, if any damage. Now taking damage from the Rhyhorn was a different story. I had yet to see how strong this Pokemon really was. I wanted to strike him before he hit us.

Post Thanks / Like

BP#2

Ranger Ivy Frost

Bee – Mt. Deckbi Main RP

---

Axel didn't panic at the possible oncoming charge form the Rhyhorn. Instead, he chose to boost his defenses. It looked like they were planning something. “Cutthroat, power up with Iron Defense and use Iron Head,” he called. “Let's see how strong that armor of his is.”

The Scizor glowed a light blue, and then it flashed multiple times over his body. When it faded, the plating looked sturdier and stronger, and it gleamed despite the ash falling from the volcano. Then, he prepared to strike. He shot forward glowing with another type of energy.

Rhyhorn chose this time to charge and the two met somewhere in the middle with a crash that shook the ground they were standing on. The Scizor stumbled back, and the Rhyhorn made tracks in the dirt as it slid in the opposite direction. It looked worse off than Axel's Pokémon, and for that she was glad. One couldn't win battles if you hurt your own partners more than the opponent.

The Rhyhorn shook his head, looking a little off balance from the last attack. He stumbled a little, continuing to shake his head until he got his bearings. Then he looked evenly at his opponent and reared up to stomp on the ground.

Rocks and other bits of debris flew up, some of them bigger than her head. The Rhyhorn then timed it right and hit the descending rocks like a volley ball, sending them flying at the Scizor. He did this one, two, three times before stopping, and then he stepped back, huffing air harshly out of his nose.

The Rocks barreled at Scizor, but he didn't flinch. Instead, he tried dodging after the attack, and he managed to completely miss one and part of another with his quick sidesteps. One, however, caught him on the shoulder, and then the last rock slammed into him, sending him spinning. He righted himself with a shake of his head, but didn't look so worse off. That defense boost had really helped.

---

Current Battle Stats:

Adamant M Rhyhorn: 50% [Charged and used Rock Blast]
    Gentle M Scizor: 80% [Att+2][Def+2][Used Iron Defense and Iron Head]

---

Trainer Stats

It's ashing.
    MCR: 4638/9000 [Uncommon Rank]

Pokémon Stats

Other Info:

Pokemon: Scizor @ 80%
    URPG Stats

Post Thanks / Like

"Well, he's pretty strong." I said to Cutthroat, but I don't think he could take a Superpower from you so good thing we didn't use it." He nodded, not taking his eyes off of the wild Rhyhorn. Now what I was going to do was attack it with several more small jabs from Bullet Punch. That worked the first time without fail, but I wasn't so sure it would work again, especially not at close range. I was going to have to use a long range attack, or a quick, hard jab would do the trick.

I was going to use Agility now to bring up his speed. His defense at this point were pretty good so I wasn't too worried about it. He only needed his defense up, not his special defense since Rhyhorn didn't have any special attacks, at least none that I could think of. Even if he did, his special attack wasn't too great so it wouldn't do too much damage to Cutthroat. After I used Agility, I figured instead of having him use Bullet Punch, he could use Brick Break whenever the Rhyhorn came charging at him. I had a feeling it would do a bit of damage to the Rhyhorn. If anything, it would at least bring him in the capture area, but whether or not it would be a capture would be chance at this point.

"Alright Cutthroat, use Agility. Bring up your speed and wait for the Rhyhorn to come charge at you. When it does, I want you to hit him with Brick Break, don't use full power, but use enough to do a good amount of damage to him. When you do, then I'll throw my Hyperball at him. I think we got a good chance if you preform this move correctly." I said. "Don't worry about it, I know you can do it. Cutthroat grinned at me then put on a determined face on as he glared at the Rhyhorn. He then began moving rapidly in a circle, moving so fast that I couldn't keep up with him; all I could see was a red blur. When he slowed down his two claws were glowing white. It was the start of Brick Break. I wasn't sure if Agility worked, but we would soon find out whenever the Rhyhorn came charging at Cutthroat. Using his speed, he would hopefully stop the Rhyhorn in its tracks with a powerful power to either his head or back area.

I pulled out a Hyperball from my bag and Soothing Fragrance Plus. I immediately released the fumes from the fragrance and watched it float into the battle field. As soon as Cutthroat hit the Rhyhorn, I was going to throw my Hyperball and hope for the best. In the mean time, I just waited patiently for the rock beast to make his move. Even if Cutthroat didn't use Agility, he still had a good chance at hitting it and doing a good amount of damage.

Post Thanks / Like

(OOC: Sorry it took so long ._.)

BP#3

Ranger Ivy Frost

Bee – Mt. Deckbi Main RP

---

“Well, he's pretty strong,” Axel said, speaking to his Scizor, “but I don't think he could take a Superpower from you. Good thing we didn't use it.” The Trainer was probably right. While the Rhyhorn was pretty tough, it was starting to get worn out, and it was smart of him not to overkill.

After some thinking, Axel asked his Scizor to bring up his speed with Agility and then use Brick Break when the wild Pokémon charged again. It was a good plan. The plated beast looked like it was ready to come at the steel type again, so it was better than chasing after it. They had more time to prepare.

Axel also pulled a Hyperball and a fragrance bottle, so Ivy knew he was going to try to capture the creature soon. He uncorked the bottle, and the scent floated onto the field, hoping to calm the Rhyhorn down a little bit to aid in the capture. He then paused and waited for his Pokémon to move, ready to throw the ball at any time.

Cutthroat started moving in circles, turning into a red and black blur whose form could not be made out. He eventually stopped, but he bobbed back and forth faster, as if antsy, though it was just him operating under higher speeds. His claws then started to glow white, charging up for the Brick Break. The move was said to be able to shatter protective screens that some Pokémon could put up, so Ivy knew it could work in getting past Rhyhorn's thick defenses.

As the Trainer planned, the Rhyhorn stomped his feet and pawed at the ground, letting out a snort as he began to charge at Scizor again. The Scizor prepared himself, ready to move at a moments notice. He waited until the ground type lashed out, then quickly dodged to the side to avoid the blow. Cutthroat brought his claws down right after, smashing the rock beast on the head right behind the horn.

The impact sent it into the ground as it groaned, making a dent in the ground. The blow had sent it off balance and the power behind the strike had stunned it. Axel chose this time to throw the ball, even though the rock beast was struggling to get up. Scizor moved as the ball hit the Rhyhorn, sucking it up in a beam of red light.

It wiggled fiercely. The Rhyhorn was a strong fighter. Then, the resounding ping echoed though the clearing, and the shaking stopped. Ivy breathed a sigh of relief and then smiled. That went a lot smoother than she thought.

She turned to the Trainer. “Congratulations! I'm glad this worked out so well after all that waiting.” She went over to the ball, brushing off the collected ash before putting it in her pocket. “Well, you used a fire repellent already, but is there anything else you're looking for while we're here?”

---

Current Battle Stats:

---

Trainer Stats

Area Effects: 5 Encounters Remaining
    It's ashing.
    Pokémon Encountered: ??? ??? Diglett, ??? ??? Nosepass, ??? ??? Garchomp, ??? ??? Sandshrew, ??? ??? Rhyperior, ??? ??? Graveller, Heatran, ??? ??? Sandshrew, ??? ??? Geodude, Adamant M Rhyhorn
    Pokémon Captured: Adamant M Rhyhorn

Items: Honey (5x), Deluxe Honey (1x), Max Potion (5x), Full Heal (5x), Full Restore (3x), Type Repellant (3x), Pokeplayer (1x), Porygon Voice Disk (1x), Electrike Voice Disk (1x), Relicanthe (1x), Khangaskan Voice Disk (1x), Tauros Voice Disk (1x), Rhyhorn Voice Disk (3x) [One used; One successful use], Torkoal Voice Disk [Used-Stopped Early] (1x), Blank Voice Disk (1x), Baby Teeth (1x), Uncommon Voice Disk (3x), Intermediate Voice Disk (2x), Spicy Splendor (5x), Sweet Sensation (5x), Dreamily Dry (5x), Sour Starfruit (5x), Bitter Berry (5x), Mystery Mist (5x), ATablet (1x), Calming Fragrance Plus (2x), Soothing Fragrance Plus (3x), Pokedoll (16x), Digital Camera (1x), Special Map (1x), Park Balls (3x), Hyperballs (10x), Supreme Parkball (1x), Superball (3x), Master Ball (2x)

Pokémon Stats

Other Info:

URPG Stats

Post Thanks / Like

As I watched the green and blue sphere hit the Rhyhorn and suck it in, I could only hope that my capture would be successful. I had a good feeling about this one, but I couldn't be too sure until I saw it laying motionless on the ground. The ball shook violently on the ground for several moments before finally coming to a rest.

“Congratulations! I'm glad this worked out so well after all that waiting.”

"So am I." I said, sounding both satisfied and relieved. I was really glad I didn't leave the park, otherwise I wouldn't have captured it and would have to come back here again because I heard new Pokemon were coming into the park.

“Well, you used a fire repellent already, but is there anything else you're looking for while we're here?”

"Hmm, I suppose maybe a Gligar or Cubone, hell, maybe even another Rhyhorn, I still got some juice left in this thing." I said, playing the Rhyhorn disc again."

Post Thanks / Like

NBP#12

Ranger Ivy Frost

Bee – Mt. Deckbi Main RP

---

“Hmm, I suppose maybe a Gligar or Cubone, hell, maybe even another Rhyhorn. I still got some juice left in this thing,” he said. He pressed the start button on the Poképlayer again, and another cry of a Rhyhorn sounded throughout the area as another disk started to play. He must have other people he knows that were looking for the rocky creature too.

They continued up the path to the lip of the volcano. The ash got thicker and fell faster the higher they went, and soon they were standing on the edge looking into the lava pit. It was bright with energy, but Ivy was relieved to see that it still seemed mostly dormant. They had been having enough trouble with the poaching tracks already; they didn't need a natural disaster on top of that.

Then, a shifting movement caught her attention, and her eyes widened as she locked them with a pair of gold ones. What she had mistaken for a patch of lava was actually a Pokémon. Now that she was really paying attention, she could see the ribs along it's head and the dark patterned grooves on its body. Sharp claws dug into the soil around the lava pit.

“Groudon,” she whispered.

The large legend was almost twelve feet tall when standing, but he was laying quietly now, stretched out next to the molten rock. She was hesitant to move, though he looked peaceful enough to just stay put. She didn't want to risk setting off the earth mover. That could set the volcano off.

What worried her was that Groudon was usually not awake. She hoped it didn't mean something was up with the Volcano. She was definitely going to file a report and brainstorm with her other Rangers when they got back to the Main Outpost.

She saw Axel take interest in the creature out of the corner of her eye, and she tensed as the Trainer got a little closer to look. Groudon simply glanced at them and seemed to lose interest though, settling back into the dirt like he was still partly resting.

“So, what do you think, Axel?”

---

Current Battle Stats: N/A

---

Trainer Stats

Area Effects: 5 Encounters Remaining
    Rhyhorn Disk Remaining: 4
    It's ashing.
    Pokémon Encountered: ??? ??? Diglett, ??? ??? Nosepass, ??? ??? Garchomp, ??? ??? Sandshrew, ??? ??? Rhyperior, ??? ??? Graveller, Heatran, ??? ??? Sandshrew, ??? ??? Geodude, Adamant M Rhyhorn
    Pokémon Captured: Adamant M Rhyhorn
    MCR: 902

Items: Honey (5x), Deluxe Honey (1x), Max Potion (5x), Full Heal (5x), Full Restore (3x), Type Repellant (3x), Pokeplayer (1x), Porygon Voice Disk (1x), Electrike Voice Disk (1x), Relicanthe (1x), Khangaskan Voice Disk (1x), Tauros Voice Disk (1x), Rhyhorn Voice Disk (3x) [One used; One successful use], Torkoal Voice Disk [Used-Stopped Early] (1x), Blank Voice Disk (1x), Baby Teeth (1x), Uncommon Voice Disk (3x), Intermediate Voice Disk (2x), Spicy Splendor (5x), Sweet Sensation (5x), Dreamily Dry (5x), Sour Starfruit (5x), Bitter Berry (5x), Mystery Mist (5x), ATablet (1x), Calming Fragrance Plus (2x), Soothing Fragrance Plus (3x), Pokedoll (16x), Digital Camera (1x), Special Map (1x), Park Balls (3x), Hyperballs (10x), Supreme Parkball (1x), Superball (3x), Master Ball (2x)

Pokémon Stats

Other Info:

URPG Stats

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast