Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Main RP: Meteor Valley

Default Re: Main RP: Meteor Valley

Ranger: Gaius Tyrannius
    Trainer: Tiberius Dreamsmasher
    Area: Meteor Valley
    NBP #8
    /--\

Tiberius watched the exchange of attacks with interest before dropping his pack and rummaging around in it. He eventually pulled up with a Hyperball, the best type of ball one could use for use in the National Park.

He pressed the center ball to enlarge it and threw it at Abra. The small Psychic Pokemon was focused upon the Scizor and didn’t see it in time to teleport away. With a crimson flash it was sucked inside.

The ball fell to the rocky earth and hit with a solid thunk. It wiggled frantically as Abra tried to escape it. After a few tense moments on Tiberius’s part it settled down with a ding, signaling the Pokemon was captured.

“Nicely done,” I said, walking over and grabbing the Abra and the Black Apricorn it had left behind. “Let’s get out of here.” Despite the run being very short Tiberius had commented to me that he had wanted to leave, he didn’t like this area very well anymore.

I led us back to the gate, dealing with any Pokemon that wandered by. Once we exited I handed over the apricorn and Abra over to Tiberius before wishing him luck and leaving.

//--\\\

Run Ended by Request

Trainer Info

Name: Tiberius Dreamsmasher
    Trainer Items: 1 x Parkballs, 2 x Superballs, 2 x Hyperballs, Pokeplayer: (Gastly Voice Disc ~ Fully used), Apricorn Box (Black Apricorn)
    Area Effects: 9 Encounters Remaining
    Pokemon Encountered: ??? Reuniclus ??? | ??? Purloin ??? | ??? Liepard ??? | ??? Yamask ??? | Giratina | M Abra ???
    Pokemon Captured: M Abra Hasty
    CC since last encounter: 0,000 | 0,000

Pokemon Stats:
    Pokemon: Feraligatr
    Nickname:N/A
    Ability: Torrent
    Nature: Rash
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT:Dragon Dance | 100%

Pokemon:Scizor
    Abilities:Swarm - Technician
    Nature:Jolly
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT:HM01-Cut, HM04-Strength, HM08-Rock Smash, HM10-Defog, TM98-Brick Break, TM102 Aerial Ace | 100%

Pokemon:Gliscor
    Abilities:Hyper Cutter| Sand Veil
    Nature:Serious | 100%

Pokemon:salamence
    Abilities:Intimidate
    Nature: Hasty
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT:Dragon Dance| Aqua Tail|Earthquake | 100%

Pokemon:Empoleon
    Abilities:Torrent
    Nature: Calm
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT:Bulldoze, Ice Beam, Earthquake, Brick Break, Shadow Claw, Grass Knot, Flash Cannon, Hidden Power (Dark), Rock Smash, Dive, Whirlpool
    /HM= Surf, Waterfall, Defog | 80.64%
    League of Legends SN: ATF Crysis

Blog Entries

Ranger: Trainer Sara
    Trainer: Siless
    NBP #16

Clefable blinked slowly at Siless’s explanation, then shivered visibly when the Trainer played his Solosis Voice Disc again. I frowned as the shivering got worse, until Clefable almost seemed to be having a fit of some kind. I was worried something was wrong with it, but before I could go check it, a sort of haze that was almost impossible to see in the darkness rose from Clefable. It soon took on a physical form, revealing itself as a Banette.

Afterward, Clefable looked around dazedly before tottering off, obviously having been the victim of possession. It would be fine after a few hours to get its wits back, though it would probably have a healthy mistrust of Ghosts for a while. After Clefable had wandered away, Banette grinned wickedly at Siless and raised its arms, clearly looking for a battle.

===

TRAINER INFORMATION:

*Name: Siless
    *Trainer Items: 2x Park Balls, 2x Full Heal, 3x Hyper Ball, 3x Super Ball, 1x Digital Camera, 1x Pokeplayer, 1x Shroomish Voice Disk, 2x Heal Potion (usable in battle), 3x Pokédolls, 1x Gothita Voice Disk [0 Uses Left], 1x Solosis Voice Disk [2 Uses Left], Latios Picture, Dusknoir Picture

*Area Effects: 5 Encounters Left | Midday | Fair weather | Inside cave, cool and dim
    *Pokemon Encountered: Latios ; Zorua ; Sigilyph ; Hydreigon ; Baltoy ; Dusknoir ; Yamask ; Cleffa ; Clefable ; Banette
    *Pokemon Captured: Adamant Male Zorua ; Careful Genderless Baltoy

*MCR Count: 923
    *Pokemon Stats:
    -Mild Female Gardevoir @ Trace w/ EMs Hidden Power Fire, Thunderbolt, Destiny Bond, Shadow Ball, Focus Blast, Swagger, Attract, Skill Swap, Protect, Rain Dance, Grass Knot, Charge Beam, Light Screen, Taunt, Safeguard, Snatch, Torment, Toxic, Flash, Thunder Wave, Reflect, Psych Up, Heal Bell, and Will-o-Wisp | Out of Ball | 74.22%

-Sassy Female Mismagius @ Levitate w/ EMs Flash, Calm Mind, Thunderbolt, Thunder Wave, and Protect | In Ball | 100%

@Siless

When Banette appeared, I swore I could feel large wave of hatred coming from the closed Pokéball on my belt. I was already not enthusiastic about catching the Banette, but when I looked to Sela to see if she wanted to add it to the team, she shook her head no and motioned to Missy's Pokéball. It seemed that the two ghost types were just incompatable.

"I don't think this would be a good idea to catch." I prepared the voice disc for when we could get away from Banette, though I couldn't be sure that we'd get out of there without hassle. "Sela, keep your eye on Banette until we're out of here." I really wasn't looking forward to having to fight the puppet Pokémon.

Blog Entries

Default Main RP: Meteor Valley

NP 1
    Ranger Joe Smith

Joe looked up from his desk and looked at the pile of paper work that was stack up on his desk. He sighed and removed one of the pieces of paper, slamming it down in front of him. "This is why you don't go on a 6 month vacation," he said to himself as he started to work his way through the paper work. A small black bird yawned in the corner, as it lay on the sofa. Joe looked up at his Murkrow and envied his Pokemon. Pokemon's lives were so calm and less stressful and the only time a Pokemon gets stressed is if it's in a battle.

A young intern knocked on Joe's office door and said, "Excuse me Mr Smith, you have been asked by one of the Heads to take a group of trainers through Meteor Valley." Joe face lit up, finally he had an excuse to get out of the office. He stood up and took the two files from the intern and signalled him away. He opened the file and noticed that they were two frequent trainers to the park. He looked down at their names and remembered one of them quite well. Her name was Akinai and she had previously visited Mt. Oktori. Joe had the pleasure to take her through and he remembered she caught a Scraggy and a Meinfoo. Joe looked down at the other name and started to wonder where he had heard that name before.

Joe walked towards the couch and said, "Scar, it looks like we've got another job." Murkrow cried and flew up to Joe's arm. Joe removed a small red and white ball and called Xatu forth. Xatu appeared opposite Joe and stretched its wings. Joe gave Xatu a rub behind the ear.

"Alright Xatu, can you teleport us to the Ranger Outpost outside Meteor Valley entrance."

Xatu agreed and suddenly teleported Joe and Murkrow to the Outpost. Joe thanked Xatu and returned it to his Pokeball, keeping Murkrow on his shoulder. He sat down against a rock and waited for his trainers to arrive.

-------------------------------

Ebail's Trainer Stats

Name: Eric
    Trainer Items: 3 x Park balls, 7 x Super balls, 2 x Hyper balls, Magnet Ball, 5 x Super Potion, Digital Camera, Porygon Voice Disc, Litwick Voice Disc, Ralts Voice Disc, Drillbur Voice Disc, 14 x Pokedoll, Apricorn Box: (4 x Red Apricorn, 3 x Yellow Apricorn, 2 x White Apricorn)

Pokemon Encountered: None
    Encounters Left: 20
    Pokemon Captured: None

Pokemon Stats

Akinai's Trainer Stats

Name: Akinai
    Trainer Items: x2 Parkball, x3 Superball, x3 Hyperball, x2 Super Potion, x5 Pokedoll, Digital Camera, Apricorn Box, Blue Apricorn, PokePlayer, 1 Type Repellent - Ground, 1 Type Repellent - Fighting

Pokemon Encountered: None
    Encounters Left: 20

Pokemon Stats

Blog Entries

Follow Ebail on Tumblr

"Hmm let's see. I've got my Park Balls, my Super Balls, and my Hyper Balls, as well as my camera, and some other random items. I think I should be fine. I just hope that this time around my team run doesn't fade out horribly like my other ones," I said to myself as I was getting ready to go on a team run at Meteor Valley. It had been a while since I went on one, and the last two I went on kinda ended badly after the first encounter. This time I was going with Akinai though. Someone who was reliable, but the total opposite of me when it came to battling from what I could tell. I was an all-out attacker, while she liked to play things on the defensive, and wait things out. Should be fun to see how things would go in a double battle then.

"All right Gardevoir, you're coming along," I said, as I threw Gardevoir's ball in the air, causing her to appear.

I see you waste no time in visiting the park again. Nothing is separating this run, and the previous one aside from a good nights sleep.

"That's right. I don't particularly care to waste time, and I'm going to Meteor Valley. Who knows maybe I'll be able to get you a nice Psychic-type you could hang around with when I'm not around. Maybe a Ralts," I said to Gardevoir. Speaking of hanging around I was bringing along my Chandelure, a Pokemon who got along very nicely with my Gardevoir, despite their major type difference. A few days ago it ended up having an egg. From it emerged a nice baby Litwick. A Pokemon that I made sure to be extra careful with, and was actually taking along with me here so I knew it'd be safe with me.

"Hey Litwick, you're gonna be coming along with me to Meteor Valley. You can sit on top of my head, but don't set my beautiful hair on fire!" I said, as I placed Litwick on top of my head, where I knew it'd be safe from getting away for the time being.

Gardevoir just looked over, and laughed a bit. No doubt at the idea of hair catching fire.

"Quite you," I said to her. "You know the drill. Teleport us to the Ranger Outpost, and from there we'll just wait for Akinai, and then head off when we're ready," I said to Gardevoir, who teleported us liked I asked. We got to our destination in a matter of seconds, and from there I sat and entertained Litwick as I waited for Akinai to arrive.
    3DS FC: 1134-7255-2841 - White2 FC: 1765-1583-4731
    Some sort of blog about me - Fanclub

<You're going to the Park again? You just got back!>

For what felt like the fifth time, Akinai silently counted to five before responding. “Zen, I told you before I left for Oktori, I talked to another Trainer to set up a Team Run.” Let's see, we got Balls of every type, a few Pokedolls if a Wild wants to follow along, still have a couple Potions left over from my first Run...

The Gallade crossed his blade-arms in a stubborn gesture, shaking his head. <Alright, suppose I did remember you telling us that. Didn't your last Team adventure fall through? That, and Lia said that you didn't want to enter the Plant again for a long time... something about a Pichu infestation?>

Jade, Akinai's starter, grumbled and turned away from the two. Even though the Flygon had fought in only one battle in the zone, the way that two Pichu had double-teamed against her was still a sore subject to mention.

Here comes the fun part. “I'm not going to the Plant this time, at least until I invest in some Voice Disks,” Akinai responded, looking away. “I'm going back to the Meteor Valley, and you two are coming with me.”

The reaction from both Pokemon was instantaneous, with Jade immediately darting away and Zen looking at Akinai as if she had the worst memory in the world. <Why do you want to go there, of all places? And why me? Lia was born there, she would be glad to go instead->

“Lia is also less experienced, and I want to bring those with the most experience with me for this run,” Akinai calmly explained. “Plus, the Trainer I'm going with? He owns a Gardevoir.” Zen's response was a stony glare back, his expression not changing in the least. “Look, I know you have your reasons to avoid the Valley, but I need your help. Plus, I'm bringing Gaard along if a Psychic-type does try to ambush us, so we'll be fine.”

<...I'll go, on one condition,> Zen finally replied. <Only call me out if you need me to battle, or the situation really calls for it. I'm not walking freely about that place.>

“Deal.” Akinai responded, nodding to the Gallade. “After all, what's the worst that can happen?” Other than running into yet another Spiritomb, she added silently. The damned things seemed attracted to her for some reason.

One long boring travel later...

“There's our stop, Jade,” Akinai said, pointing to a nearby outpost less than fifty feet away. “We're a little late, so I wouldn't be surprised if Eric and our Ranger are already waiting for us. Ready to go?”

Jade rolled her eyes as she saw her Trainer point out the nearby building. This was their third trip here- of course she knew where it was! Still, she said nothing else and waited patiently behind Akinai, the only sound being the slight buzzing of her wings as she hovered in place.

“I'll take that as a yes,” Akinai replied with a grin. She could just make out the outline of a person with a Pokemon, along with a third person materializing into sight. Not wanting to be even later than she already was, she quickened her pace forward.

Blog Entries

NP 2
    Ranger Joe Smith

Joe looked up and noticed two trainers appearing. He stood up and walked towards them, introducing himself. "Hello, my name is Joe. I'll be your ranger for today."

Murkrow flew off Joe's shoulder and hoovered closer to Litwick, Gardevoir and Flygon. Murkrow looked at Litwick and cried, "Murkrowww." It seemed that Murkrow was introducing itself to the other Pokemon. Joe noticed this and smiled before leading the group closer to the Valleys.

Joe lead them down a small path, heading towards a large dark cave. Jpe knew that these caves were linked together, creating a huge network of tunnels, and that the rarer Pokemon were found in the darkest and deepest parts of the caves.

As Joe was thinking about the unique tunnel structure, two small Pokemon appeared in front of Eric and Akinai. It looked like a blue cloud with wings attached to it and in the middle was a pig nose. Woobat's were by far the wierdest Pokemon Joe had seen. Joe turned around and asked, "Would you like to battle these two Woobat's?"

Ebail's Trainer Stats

Trainer Items: 3 x Park balls, 7 x Super balls, 2 x Hyper balls, Magnet Ball, 5 x Super Potion, Digital Camera, Porygon Voice Disc, Litwick Voice Disc, Ralts Voice Disc, Drillbur Voice Disc, 14 x Pokedoll, Apricorn Box: (4 x Red Apricorn, 3 x Yellow Apricorn, 2 x White Apricorn)

Pokemon Encountered: Woobat
    Encounters Left: 19

Pokemon Stats

Akinai's Trainer Stats

Trainer Items: x2 Parkball, x3 Superball, x3 Hyperball, x2 Super Potion, x5 Pokedoll, Digital Camera, Apricorn Box, Blue Apricorn, PokePlayer, 1 Type Repellent - Ground, 1 Type Repellent - Fighting

Pokemon Encountered: Woobat

Pokemon Stats

Blog Entries

Follow Ebail on Tumblr

“We're a little late, so I wouldn't be surprised if Eric and our Ranger are already waiting for us. Ready to go?” Akinai said to me once she showed up. I gave a nod, and placed Litwick back on top of my head. With that we headed off to meet our ranger. I was looking forward to this, because it had been a long time since I'd been to Meteor Valley, and there were still several Pokemon I wanted. By going with a partner I had forty different Pokemon to choose from, and it was likewise for her, since I believed I owned some of the Pokemon that lived here, that she didn't own, and vice versa.

"Hello, my name is Joe. I'll be your ranger for today," he said as he introduced himself to both me, and Akinai. His Murkrow then flew over at our Pokemon, and made it a point to introduce itself. It was nice to see he had a friendly Pokemon. Especially since Litwick was usually happy, but due to being a newborn she was also rather shy. Once it finished introducing itself it flew back over to his trainer. With that Joe led us into Meteor Valley.

Meteor Valley was the home of Ghost, Dark, and of course Psychic-type Pokemon. I hadn't asked Akinai which Pokemon she was bringing along, but I'd brought Gardevoir, Chandelure, Scizor, and Litwick. All four of these were good for combating with the Pokemon that resided here, though I didn't really intend to use Litwick in a battle, unless we were up against a pretty weak foe. I originally planned to bring Ambipom along, but I was limited to only four Pokemon, and I didn't wanna leave Litwick at home. I'm sure she'd be fine being here with me though.

Joe seemed to pause for a moment to take a state of thought, and during this time, two bat like Pokemon appeared before us. They were ugly little creatures, but they could be somewhat useful once they were evolved. The problem there though was that, they were both easily found, and I already had the evolved form of them. I didn't even need to look over at Akinai to know she too would be uninterested in this duo.

"Would you like to battle these two Woobat's?"

"I think I speak for the both of us when I say no thanks. We'll try to continue along, but if we can't I made sure to bring several Pokedolls so that we can escape instantly," I said as I pulled one out of my bag. "It's fine with you that I want us to flee, right?" I said, making sure I asked just so I could be certain. While I was ninety-nine percent sure she didn't want a Woobat, I didn't wanna drag Akinai away from here if she was looking for a battle.

As Akinai reached the Outpost, she saw both Eric and his Gardevoir waiting just outside, the former nodding to her in greeting. Oddly enough, the fellow Trainer had a young Litwick attached to his head, the candlestick Pokemon trying to not drip wax on the human. Before she could say anything, a third person appeared as well, this one just as familiar.

“Hello, my name is Joe. I'll be your ranger for today,” the Ranger introduced himself, tailed by a dark-hued flying Pokemon- a Murkrow. This came as a slight surprise to Akinai; her last Run had been taken by Joe as well, and she had left the zone barely two days ago. Either Joe was working overtime, or had drawn the short straw.

The Murkrow appeared to be in good spirits, letting out a caw in greeting as it flew over the three Pokemon. It circled around before heading back over to Joe, apparently satisfied what it saw. On that note, the Ranger started to walk towards a nearby set of caverns, signaling for them to follow.

Jade hesitated as she saw what loomed ahead, pausing in flight. Every time she had entered caves in the past, something always seemed to toss her around like a ragdoll. Whether it was another angry Spiritomb or just a young Mienfoo, there was always something ready for a throwdown. Still, her partner was entering, which meant that she had to enter as well. Letting off a resigned sigh, she sulkily followed them inside.

Not far in, they ran into a twin pair of Pokemon. They reminded Akinai of Zubat, but far furrier. Something about the way they flew about seemed different as well.

“Would you like to battle these two Woobat's?” Joe asked them.

“I think I speak for the both of us when I say no thanks. We'll try to continue along, but if we can't I made sure to bring several Pokedolls so that we can escape instantly," I said as I pulled one out of my bag. "It's fine with you that I want us to flee, right?” Eric replied, looking over at Akinai in confirmation.

“So those are Woobat... I agree then.” Akinai nodded in response. “I haven't seen them before, but a friend of mine tells me that they're fairly common. Let's see what else is ahead.”

Blog Entries

NP 3
    Ranger Joe Smith

"I think I speak for the both of us when I say no thanks. We'll try to continue along, but if we can't I made sure to bring several Pokedolls so that we can escape instantly," Eric replied as he started to fish his way through his bag. He turned to Akinai and said, "It's fine with you that I want us to flee, right?”

“So those are Woobat... I agree then.” Akinai nodded in response. “I haven't seen them before, but a friend of mine tells me that they're fairly common. Let's see what else is ahead.”

Joe understood and started to make weird bird sounds, trying to scare the two Woobats. Fortunately, it worked and the Woobats looked at each other and flew in the opposite direction. Joe felt embarrassed and quickly moved the group towards the caves, hoping to find some more rarer Pokemon.

After walking through the caves for a couple minutes, Joe heard a strange voice up ahead. It sounded like someone mimicking a ghost, like little children walking around going 'boooooo'. Joe stopped as a small outline of a face suddenly appeared. Then from behind the face appeared a small floating Pokemon. Joe shone a light in their faces. Before them were two quite rare Pokemon. One was a Gastly, renown for their trickery and games and the other one was Munna, a psychic Pokemon with the power to enter the dreams of a Pokemon.

Joe slowly took a few steps back and watched as Gastly advanced towards Akinai and Munna advanced towards Eric. It seemed that these two Pokemon had already chosen their targets.

Joe turned to Eric and Akinai and asked, "Would you like to battle these Pokemon?"

Ebail's Trainer Stats

Pokemon Encountered: Woobat, Munna

Pokemon Stats

Akinai's Trainer Stats

Pokemon Encountered: Woobat, Gastly

Pokemon Stats

Blog Entries

Saundra Blake

Our plan went off without a hitch, and now Ralts was sleeping soundly. However, it wouldn’t be long before the Psychic Pokemon woke from her slumber, so we needed to act quickly. It didn’t seem as though Ralts had taken very much damage from Flutter’s attack, so we had a bit of leeway in terms of what moves the Venomoth could use. I pondered for a second, then quickly came up with our next method of attack.

“Flutter, whip up a Silver Wind and add a dash of Stun Spore to it,” I told the Venomoth. “Make Silver Wind like a funnel, as if you were using Whirlwind instead.” The lavender moth nodded once, understanding what to do, and launched herself into the air. She gained several feet of height before beating her wings in a strange rhythm, shaking free scales that had a golden tint to them. Like the Sleep Powder, the scales of a Stun Spore were coated in a special chemical, only this one induced random, rapid spasms of the victim’s muscles. This would cause occasional full paralysis, while the passive effect of the chemical would slow the reaction time of the victim, cutting their speed.

After dislodging a large cloud of the paralyzing spores, Flutter rapidly pumped her wings and summoned up a strong wind. As the wind blew, powdery silver scales were knocked from the Pokemon’s abdomen. As pretty as they were, they were also dangerous; the entire edge of each scale was barbed, making them stick to the foe for a few moments before dropping off. These barbs injected a very weak toxin, not at all strong enough to cause any kind of poisoning. Instead it simply caused damage, draining the victim’s strength.

Flutter worked the Silver Wind into a funnel, the Stun Spore caught up in the vortex of air. My plan was to both damage Ralts and inflict paralysis on her before she managed to wake up. Not only would it make her easier to catch in the long run, but if she was paralyzed, it meant Flutter would have an easier time dodging any attacks that might get sent her way. However, I wasn’t really planning on waiting long enough to see if Ralts would wake up yet or not. Instead, I pulled free a Super Ball and watched as the spore-filled Silver Wind was launched at Ralts. As soon as the attack hit I would throw the Ball; it would give enough time for the attack to do its damage and for Ralts to get a nice lung of Stun Spore.

@MaverickKaiser

Blog Entries

Ranger: Trainer Sara
    Trainer: Siless
    NBP #17

Banette didn’t seem very keen on letting Siless just walk off. It snickered as it formed a Shadow Ball, splitting it into several smaller orbs and hurling them towards us. They hit the ground and walls, harmlessly dissipating as Flutter chittered angrily at the Ghost. She was normally a very easy-going, fun-loving Pokemon, but she was extremely protective of me and her teammates. She only really grew agitated when we were threatened, or when she felt we were in danger. I patted her head to soothe her as Banette cackled, spinning in the air.

“Looks like this little troublemaker isn’t going to let us go so easily,” I told Siless. “What do you wanna do?”

===

TRAINER INFORMATION:

*Name: Siless
    *Trainer Items: 2x Park Balls, 2x Full Heal, 3x Hyper Ball, 3x Super Ball, 1x Digital Camera, 1x Pokeplayer, 1x Shroomish Voice Disk, 2x Heal Potion (usable in battle), 3x Pokédolls, 1x Gothita Voice Disk [0 Uses Left], 1x Solosis Voice Disk [2 Uses Left], Latios Picture, Dusknoir Picture

*Area Effects: 5 Encounters Left | Midday | Fair weather | Inside cave, cool and dim
    *Pokemon Encountered: Latios ; Zorua ; Sigilyph ; Hydreigon ; Baltoy ; Dusknoir ; Yamask ; Cleffa ; Clefable ; Banette
    *Pokemon Captured: Adamant Male Zorua ; Careful Genderless Baltoy

*MCR Count: 670
    *Pokemon Stats:
    -Mild Female Gardevoir @ Trace w/ EMs Hidden Power Fire, Thunderbolt, Destiny Bond, Shadow Ball, Focus Blast, Swagger, Attract, Skill Swap, Protect, Rain Dance, Grass Knot, Charge Beam, Light Screen, Taunt, Safeguard, Snatch, Torment, Toxic, Flash, Thunder Wave, Reflect, Psych Up, Heal Bell, and Will-o-Wisp | Out of Ball | 74.22%

-Sassy Female Mismagius @ Levitate w/ EMs Flash, Calm Mind, Thunderbolt, Thunder Wave, and Protect | In Ball | 100%

@Siless

Banette unleashed a Shadow Ball as a sort of warning shot. Sara's Venomoth wasn't taking kindly to it, and neither was Sela. I wanted Sela to have a bit more of a break from fighting, though, and I opted to use my second Pokémon to try and fend off Banette.

"Missy, you're up!" I tossed a Pokéball into the air and out popped a light that spiraled down to just above the ground. The spiral of light converged upon itself, forming what appeared to be a witch's hat and robes, the form of a Mismagius.

"Missy, try to scare it off with your Thunder Wave. Aim to hit only if it starts attacking." Missy loved to show off; in this case, even though we weren't aiming to outright best Banette in battle, Missy could still use her flashier attacks and display her control. Thunder Wave was accurate enough if it needed to be, but it could very well be that this Banette just wanted someone to bully around. Perhaps if we started to fight back, it'd back off and we could go on our way.

Blog Entries

Follow Ebail on Tumblr

OOC: Yeah, three runs here won't be confusing, especially when one of the people in one of the runs is also the ranger for another.

Also, make the Munna Female

IC: “So those are Woobat... I agree then. I haven't seen them before, but a friend of mine tells me that they're fairly common. Let's see what else is ahead,” Akinai said, as she nodded in agreement with ditching them, in favor of running into some better stuff. I knew I had wasted me time asking her, but hey better safe than sorry in situations such as these. I readied the Pokedoll just in case we couldn't get passed them, which was a possibility since I had bad luck with Woobat in Meteor Valley. Namely since the last time I was here I encountered two of them, and neither allowed me to get away without spending a Pokedoll in the process. Guess I would see if I'd have similar luck here.

We started to walk along, while the Woobat just creepily stared at us. We managed to get away from the two of them, and were continuing along the way now. Of course this didn't happen without Joe making some weird bird noises to distract the two bats. Either way though we entered into the caves, and walked along in them for a couple of minutes. Inside we encountered another duo of Pokemon, ones who seemed to choose which ones we'd battle for us. Akinai got paired off with the sinister Ghost-type, Gastly. Hey that was fine with me since I already owned a Gengar, I just didn't bring it with me. Me though, I got some pink colored thing. It didn't even look like anything that I could compare it too. Well, I guess maybe a pig if I squinted hard enough. It had pink, and purple floral patterns on its body. It had red oval eyes, and a pink oval on the center of its face where a nose would be, which essentially looked like a third eye. Needless to say it was kinda creepy look too.

"Would you like to battle these Pokemon?" Joe asked the two of us. I didn't really want a Munna that much, but I was relatively certain that Akinai would want this Gastly, since well who wouldn't? So that would mean that I'd have to battle Munna regardless, so I may as well have just gone all that way, and decided to attempt to battle it far enough for a capture.

"Well, I'll take on this Munna since I figure you want that Gastly. Though if I'm wrong just say something Akinai, and we can keep going on. To be safe though, I'm gonna prepare for battle," I said. In hearing this Litwick made it a point to grab my attention, signaling that it wanted to take this thing on. "Heh, sorry, but this one is a little out of your league. Gardevoir, mind holding her for the duration of this battle? You won't be battling, so if anything is going on you can create a shield to protect her, and yourself," I said to Gardevoir, who nodded in agreement.

After handing Gardevoir, Litwick I'd chosen which Pokemon I'd be using to battle right now. "You're up here Scizor," I said, as the dual Bug/Steel-type Pokemon showed itself. Scizor was very powerful, so you might be wondering why I wasn't saving it for later. Well, Scizor could take a beating, and go out for another. A good example would be when I took it with me to Mount Oktori. It faced a Machop, and then a little later on it battled a Scraggy without healing in between the battles. It was always a good choice to start off any run with, and I already knew how I wanted it to get started.

"Well Scizor, no need to start off too crazily. Let's just get started with a simple X-Scissor attack, all right?" I commanded to Scizor, who let out a battle cry.

X-Scissor was a Bug-type attack, where the user would charge at the foe, and cross their arms slashing at the foe, like it was a pair of scissors. It was a pretty powerful move, though I could have done more with Bug Bite, but hey for all I knew Akinai didn't even wanna battle here, so why go too crazy if it'd be for nothing, right? Besides I didn't wanna start off this battle going too powerful, because I wasn't even sure what a Munna could do so.

Scizor got into position, and waiting to hear what Akinai would be sending, and what moves she would have it do before attacking itself. Scizor was a team player, it proved that when it teamed up with someones Gardevoir at the Lakes, when they took on a duo of Slowpoke. It had the trainer's Gardevoir's back, and vice versa. And this was no different, I knew Scizor would have Akinai's back if her Pokemon were in need of any assistance.

追放されたバカ

@Dog of Hellsing

The combo of moves were fast. Her Venomoth started out with a cyclone version of Silver Wind, which would slam the Ralts harder into the ground, furthering its comatose-like state. To add further insult to injury, the Venomoth began to use its multi purpose scales in order to release a paralyzing agent all over the downed Ralts. It must have been feeling very crappy today but at least it will be with a good trainer. Saundra had thrown what had seen to be a Super Ball, much more durable and made for higher tiered Pokemon. The ball sucked the Psychic type into the ball and rolled a few times before clicking. Kiryu walked over to it and placed a seal on it which Saki then transported to the outpost so it can be collected after. "Very good capture Miss Saundra. Shall we continue on?"

Username: Dog of Hellsing
    Name: Saundra Blake
    Area Effects: None
    Pokemon Encountered: Sableye, Ralts
    Encounters Left: 14
    Pokemon Captured: Sableye F, Ralts F
    CC since last Encounter:

Current Encounter:

Total Items:

Pokemon:

Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast