Main RP: Meteor Valley - Page 11

Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Main RP: Meteor Valley

Default Re: Main RP: Meteor Valley

BP #13 (Bumblebee)
    Ranger Ataro

---

"Calm down Shadow. I'll help you through this," Cameron said, after he noticed that Houndoom was starting to panic from the muzzle. "Try and claw it off, its grass so you should be able to."

Houndoom was a four-legged creature, and that meant that if it were to use its claws, it would definitely lose balance. Just as I expected, it fell to the ground, even though that didn't seem to bother it. It struggled with its forelegs as it tried to rip the tightly tied grass that muzzled its mouth. I watched with anticipation as Cameron's Houndoom tried to cut through the grass with its sharp claws.

"If that works, use Flamethrower again. This time if it goes behind the rock, bend your flames." Cameron called out.

The command was a smart one. By telling Houndoom to bend its flames if the Pawniard was to hide behind the rock, it became a backup plan to ensure there wouldn't be any misses. I worried a little however. Firing a Flamethrower was one thing, but controlling the angle and direction of the steam of Flamethrower midway is another. What's more, the Houndoom had to bend it away from the rock just to strike the target behind the rock. I had my doubts about whether if the attack would have managed to work.

Meanwhile, while the Houndoom was still struggling to cut through the grass; Pawniard was done waiting. It jumped in and ran towards the Houndoom without any restraints - it didn't seemed scared of its opponent at all, at least after the muzzle. It went all the way up front to the Houndoom, whom was struggling on the ground - all four paws down, and swiped its knives that it had for hands across the Houndoom's cheek. The blade was extremely sharp and from the double swipe action, a deep cut was produced on both sides of the target's cheeks. The attack even seemed to be stronger since Pawniard had no worries or restraints, since Houndoom could not do anything to it.

The sudden attack that Houndoom received provoked it a little however, and it managed to slice through the grass that was muzzling its mouth. It was visibly hurt from the slash wounds from the Metal Claw attack that was performed using knives, but it simply shrugged it off. It was a well-trained Pokemon. Immediately, it went for the target with a fast Flamethrower; blasting it towards Pawniard at close range. However, the Pawniard managed to leap out of the way, almost just in time, by using its knives to slash onto the ground, creating an impact that allowed it to bounce off from the ground into the air. Though, the close range attack proved fatal, as the flames still managed to strike Pawniard's feet.

It dropped to the ground the second it was hit; obviously taking a huge deal of damage. The Pawniard was extremely worn out now - it didn't seemed capable of much more. A Fire-type attack was super effective on a Steel-type like Pawniard. Not only that, Houndoom was an evolved Pokemon, while Pawniard was only a basic Pokemon, which meant that Houndoom was much stronger. In fact, I felt lucky for Cameron. If the Flamethrower had managed to hit the Pawniard completely, it was almost inevitable that the Pawniard would faint from the impact of that attack.

At the same time, the very same inferno appeared suddenly again. It rose from Pawniard's feet and scorched itself into a wild tornado of fire silhouette around the Pawniard. The burn damage weakened it even more. I looked towards Cameron, as I thought that he would know it's time. Just like what I thought, he was already holding onto his Supreme Park Ball and an unscrewed fragrance bottle - he had already released the soothing smell of the fragrance which would help make the capture easier.

---

Current Battle Stats:

??? ??? Pawniard [???] - [7.48%] (Burn)

VS.

Gentle M Houndoom [Early Bird] - [77.11%]

---

Trainer: Cameron Grey
    Encounters Left: 5½
    Area Effects: Small room-like area, with a huge waterfall crashing down violently.
    Pokemon Encountered: Victini, Abra, Deino, Zweilous, Hydreigon, Zorua, Purrloin, Misdreavus, Pawniard, [Unknown]
    Pokemon Captured: Bashful M Abra, Relaxed M Zorua
    Picture Snapped: Victini, Deino, Zweilous, Hydreigon
    MCR: 13593/20000 (Intermediate Rank)(Calming Fragrance Plus)

Available Items: Honey (5x), Deluxe Honey (1x), Max Potion (5x), Full Heal (5x), Full Restore (4x), Type Repellant (3x), Pokeplayer (1x), Porygon Voice Disk (1x), Electrike Voice Disk (1x), Relicanthe (1x), Khangaskan Voice Disk (1x), Tauros Voice Disk (1x), Rhyhorn Voice Disk (1x), Torkoal Voice Disk (1x), Litwick Voice Disk (2x), Solosis Voice Disk (1x) Drilbur Voice Disk (2x), Golett Voice Disk (4 more tries), Larvesta Voice Disk (1x), Zorua Voice Disk (2x [1st disk: 2 tries left]) Blank Voice Disk (1x), Baby Teeth (1x), Spicy Splendor (5x), Sweet Sensation (5x), Dreamily Dry (5x), Sour Starfruit (5x), Bitter Berry (5x), Mystery Mist (5x), ATablet (1x), Calming Fragrance Plus (3x), Soothing Fragrance Plus (2x), Calming Fragrance Max (1x), Pokedoll (16x), Constume (Garden) (1x), Digital Camera (1x), Special Map (1x), Park Balls (2x), Hyperballs (11x), Supreme Parkball (1x), Superball (3x), Master Ball (2x)
    Items Used: Park Ball x1, Hyper Ball x1, Calming Fragrance Plus x2

---

Pokemon Stats

Shadowpanther, the Houndoom, M Early Bird (Gentle) - [100%]
    EMs: Dark Pulse, Solarbeam, Hidden Power (Ice), Sunny Day, Snatch, Torment, Taunt, Substitute, Will-o-Wisp, Payback, Sludge Bomb, Snore, Rest, Secret Power, Double Team, Captivate, Rest, Iron Tail, Facade, Swagger, Strength, Sucker Punch, Super Fang

Mindbender, the Gardevoir, F Synchronize (Calm) - [Lost; Kidnapped @ 70%]
    EMs: Thunderbolt, Snatch, Grass Knot, Attract, Thunder Wave, Rest, Sleep Talk, Protect, Substitute, Reflect, Light Screen, Taunt, Shadow Ball, Hidden Power (Fire), Psych Up, Skill Swap, Rain Dance, Trick Room, Focus Blast, Swagger, Charge Beam, Energy Ball, Torment, Icy Wind, Encore, Will-o-Wisp, Confuse Ray, Heal Bell

Terrosaur, the Aerodactyl, M Pressure (Brave) - [100%]
    EMs: Dragon Claw, Earthquake, Roost, Stealth Rock, Substitute, Taunt, Toxic, Rock Tomb, Payback, Strength, Defog

Cybershock, the Porygon-Z, G Download (Calm) - [64.75%] (Slight tear on the right, system malfunction might happen)
    EMs: Ice Beam, Shadow Ball, Toxic, Thunder Wave, Substitute, Thunderbolt, Hidden Power (Fighting), Psychic, Dark Pulse, Protect, Trick Room, Rain Dance, Reflect, Pain Spilt, Barrier, Trick

Powerglide, the Togekiss, F Serene Grace (Calm) - [70%]
    EMs: Protect, Substitute, Flamethrower, Shadow Ball, Grass Knot, Psychic, Hidden Power (Ice), Roost, Thunder Wave, Silver Wind, Light Screen, Reflect, Water Pulse, Shock Wave, Fire Blast, Brick Break, Sunny Day, Fire Blast, Defog, Nasty Plot, Trick, Tri Attack, Psycho Shift, Heal Bell

Kickback, the Slowbro, M Regenerator (Calm) - [100%]
    EMs: Calm Mind, Surf, Waterfall, Ice Punch, Thunderwave, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Substitute, Brine, Trick Room, Light Screen, Reflect, Toxic, Earthquake, Captivate, Shadow Ball, Swagger, Brick Break, Flamethrower, Facade, Skill Swap, Grass Knot, Hidden Power (Dragon), Drain Punch, Attract, Strength
    Last edited by Ataro; 26th April 2011 at 12:32 PM.
    // urpg moderator // my urpg stats // the ultra dex //

OOC: Ataro, the CC is a bit off. should about 18.5k before this post.

IC: The grass knot was tied tightly around his snout. He knew he had to get it off fast before the Pawniard came in for an attack. I saw him raise his paws to try and cut it off, but in doing so, Shadow fell to the ground. He fell trying to claw the grass knot off because he needed didn't have a good balance. I hadn’t expect that since I had seen him do that many times with perfect balance, but I forgotten that this wasn’t just any situation and that he wasn’t in a totally calm mood. Because of my failure to do so, Shadow lost balance and fell to the ground. Despite that, he was still trying to rip off the vines from his mouth as fast as he could. I looked at him and shook my head. This was all my fault. This whole Mindbender dilemma was clouding my train of thought and my concentration was extremely off. If I didn’t pull it together soon, I’d have more trouble than I wanted.

I saw that the Pawniard got tired of waiting, and I should have expected that. Pokémon, especially wild ones, don’t just wait for you to attack when you‘re ready, they go and attack when they see an opening. I should have anticipated that it would attack. Pawniard charged forward, claws extended as he prepared to slash forward at Shadow. I knew Shadow could see this, and under normal circumstances, he would have just sprung up and retaliated with Iron Tail to send the Dark, Steel type Pokémon flying back and give him enough time to take the vines off. Since neither he nor I were thinking straight, we didn’t come up with that fast enough and Pawniard took this as his chance to do some damage. It struck Shadow hard on the face and I saw him flinch a little. From where I was standing, I could see two deep cuts.

That attacked seemed to get Shadow to focus a bit more and he managed to cut off the grass knot from his mouth, giving him back his Fire attacks. Shadow didn’t waste any time. He immediately rose to his feet and began taking in the air around him. The air expanded his lungs and the organ that fueled his fire attacks. I could see a ball of fire forming in his mouth as he aimed at Pawniard. The Steel Pokémon knew what was coming and squatted down to prepare to jump. It didn’t take Shadow long to create the ball of flames in his mouth

“Do it.” I whispered, and with a small push he exerted a large stream of flames towards Pawniard. The Dark type Pokémon leapt off the ground. It didn’t appear to time the attack right. Shadow managed to scorch its area below the stomach. Pawniard landed on the ground, immediately falling to its knees. I could see that attack did just the amount of damage that I had wanted it to do if not more. Now with that done, the Pawniard didn’t look like it had any more fight left in it.

I took this as my shot to capture the little guy. I quickly expanded the Supreme Parkball by pressing the center button. I stared at it, then at the Pawniard. This was it. It went by a lot faster than the battle I had with Zorua. I was kind of glad for that because I could go look for Mindbender. The thought of her being in pain gave me the chills. I did not feel anything though. Even though I had no communication with her, our bond was strong enough that if something had already happened to her, I would feel it and know about it. Since I felt nothing I hoped that she was alright. As long as I knew that, I wouldn't stop until I found her. I couldn't let anything get in my way.

“It is an ancient Pokémon. A Pokémon thought to have been a new species. A Pokémon that is so evil that even Darkrai was nothing compared to it. All of us are scared of it...” The sound of Zorua saying this ran through my head. What kind of new species was this evil? All the Pokémon in the park were supposed to be wild. It is said that no wild Pokémon is evil, only the influence of a bad Trainer could make a Pokémon evil. Was this an exception to that saying? Was that saying even legit? I sure as hell hoped so, because I knew of nothing that could be that evil. Zorua said it was ancient, but thought to have been a new species. If that was so then perhaps it didn’t count in that saying because it hadn’t been encountered yet. I wish I had some clue of what it was or that Mindbender would just teleport next to me and have escaped. I knew we couldn’t be that lucky. If we were, she wouldn’t have been kidnapped in the first place.

I could hear Shadow’s barking, bringing me back to the battle. He could see that I was distracted and called out to me. I looked at the Pawniard, who thankfully was too exhausted to do anything while I was not paying attention. If he had a bit more energy, this would have gone way worse than I had planned. I looked at my hand and saw the Supreme Parkball sitting here, enlarged and ready to be thrown. This was an incredibly rare Pokéball, you could only get one by either being lucky finding one in stock or win it at an event. I knew I wouldn’t have another one anytime soon and by looking at Pawniard, I knew it wouldn’t take much to capture it. If I was lucky, and I hated saying that in this situation, a Hyperball would do the trick. I put the Supreme Parkball back into my back and pulled out a red and black Hyperball. I quickly pressed the center button.

Then I had an idea. This Pawniard lived in this cave. I had to know what that creature was. Pawniard and his friends must be terrorized by this Pokemon. If that was the case then maybe this little guy would see that I am only trying to help. Maybe if he saw me fit as a Trainer he'd see that we have a shot at taking down this Pokemon, so I decided to give him a chance to join me. I slowly walked over to the Pawniard, I didn't want to startle him. I knew he could still attack me, but I wanted to ask him if wanted to join my team and help me take down whatever took Mindbender. I knelt down next to him and looking him in his eyes.

“You want to come with me and help me take down whatever is in the cave?” I asked it. “You might be scared, but if we stand up to it, it may leave you and your friends alone and stop terrorizing the Pokémon that live in this area. So what do you say? I could use your help in this matter. I have a feeling you know exactly what that Pokémon is and I’d like to know. I can also heal you up back to health in just minutes.” I extended my arm and held the Hyperball in front of him. I hoped he’d join me to find this creature and save Mindbender. Then we could be lifelong friends.
    Last edited by Dinobot; 26th April 2011 at 12:58 PM.
    Even in death, there is no command but MINE!™°|
    White FC: 0776 8732 5101
    3DS FC: 4914 3333 8109 IGN: Jerome

OOC: If you decide to use your camera on the Darkrai, I will still have it guide us, so don't worry about the side effects of the camera or whatnot.

NBP #10 (Bumblebee)
    Ranger Ataro

---

Cameron pressed the center button of the Supreme Park Ball, and took a quick glance at it, then at the Pawniard. He seemed to have got lost in thoughts again - probably thinking about his Gardevoir - until Houndoom started to bark. The sudden bark snapped Cameron back to reality. He took a final look at his capture device, but suddenly put it back into his backpack. Instead, he pulled out a red and black Hyper Ball, and quickly pressed the center button.

He probably thought that he should conserve the usage of a rare capture device like the Supreme Park Ball, for those were extremely special Park Balls created to commemorate events. They were only distributed very sparingly among specific lucky trainers once in a blue moon. I thought that Cameron had made a good choice anyway, for the differences between that of a Supreme Park Ball and a Hyper Ball wasn't much, at least when we're talking about this capture here. He started to contemplate again, to which I start to a bit amused. This trainer thinks too much for sure.

After a while, he walked up towards the Pawniard, whom started to back itself away from Cameron, albeit struggling still. Cameron knelt down and looked at the Pawniard straight into its eyes. "You want to come with me and help me take down whatever is in the cave?" he asked. "You might be scared, but if we stand up to it, it may leave you and your friends alone and stop terrorizing the Pokémon that live in this area. So what do you say? I could use your help in this matter. I have a feeling you know exactly what that Pokémon is and I'd like to know. I can also heal you up back to health in just minutes."

Once he was done, he extended his arms and held out the Hyper Ball. The Pawniard stared back at Cameron blankly; I couldn't even tell what it was thinking, for its face had a mixed variety of emotions. After a while, he nodded his head and suddenly beamed a smile, and knocked his head against the button of the capture device, initiating the opening of the Hyper Ball. The device opened up, and released a red beam which enlarged to surround Pawniard as a silhouette, then sucking it back into the Hyper Ball. It locked shut immediately - it was a successful capture.

"I'll leave it up to you. For the Pawniard I mean. I would assume you would want to heal it and let it out of the Hyper Ball now to proceed together? If so, you can keep the Hyper Ball, just for this time," I said; making an exception for this situation. Once I finished my statement, the cave was pitch black all of a sudden. The ember lights that Houndoom was giving off was put out, and a chilly wind blew from within the depths of the cave.

"... Who are you!?"

I jumped up at the sudden voice of a mysterious creature. The voice was deep, and it had a certain growl in it. There was something risky about the voice, as if it had malicious intentions; partly because of the creature's roar that echoed throughout the cave walls. I decided to stand up. After all, this was in the Park, I didn't believe there would be anything that terrifying.

"I am Ataro, and I am a Ranger from the National Park. We are on a Park expedition, when suddenly, a mysterious creature emerged from the waterfalls and grabbed my trainer's Gardevoir. We ... Wait!" I paused suddenly, "Don't tell me you're that creature?"

"Hmm, I guess you don't sound like a person with bad intentions," the creature said calmly.

Then, the ember lights on Houndoom ignited themselves again, and we could see the cave just like before. In front of us, stood the silhouette of a black, shadow-like Pokemon - Darkrai. I gasped at the appearance of a legendary Pokemon. However, more importantly, I started to feel the sense of fear and doom, because Darkrai is rumored to be an extremely evil Pokemon. A Pokemon so evil that it is capable of causing people to have unending nightmares; as it is so bad that some people are even rumored to have never ever woken up since.

"... Please don't feel fear. I know what you are thinking. Contrary to popular belief, I am nowhere as evil as you think I am. As for the nightmares that I sometimes induce certain people into, it is because they need it. Nightmare is a form of escape from troubles. It allows people to vent their kept feelings and emotions. Unfortunately, once they're put in a nightmare, I am sometimes unable to snap them out of it. This power restriction is unknown to me. That is why, I always have Cresselia to help me chase away the nightmare once I'm complete. And as such, people start to think that I am the evil one, while Cresselia is the good one. But in fact, we are both very good friends." The creature said, but continued quickly before we could even respond. "I really need your help. I know who took away Gardevoir, and I can help you to a certain extent, but you'd also have to help me. The Pokemon that I need you to help, and the Pokemon that you need me to help, are the very same Pokemon. It's Golett."

The Darkrai paused suddenly, at an awkward dramatic silence. I didn't know what to respond, but we were pretty much forced anyway. We needed to bring back Gardevoir, and since Darkrai knew the way, the only way would be to have it lead us to the Golett. I'd suppose the legendary Pokemon was waiting for some sort of a reply, to which I decided to leave it to Cameron to answer. I started to question about how evil could Golett even be. From what I knew, Golett was a dual type; Ground- and Ghost-type Pokemon, and the appearance of this Pokemon appears to be based off a golem. It is also only recently discovered, being a new species of the Unova region as well.

However, from what the Zorua told us, it was an ancient Pokemon. Could it mean that there was a possibility that Golett had existed far longer that we thought it had? I had so many burning questions, but they would only be answered if I get the chance to ask Darkrai or Golett themselves.

---

Current Battle Stats:

??? ??? Darkrai [???] - [100%]

VS.

Gentle M Houndoom [Early Bird] - [77.11%]

---

Encounters Left: 4½
    Area Effects: Deep in the caves (have been walking lower and lower into the caves without noticing)
    Pokemon Encountered: Victini, Abra, Deino, Zweilous, Hydreigon, Zorua, Purrloin, Misdreavus, Pawniard, Darkrai [Unknown]
    Pokemon Captured: Bashful M Abra, Relaxed M Zorua, Naughty M Pawniard
    Picture Snapped: Victini, Deino, Zweilous, Hydreigon
    MCR: N/A

Available Items: Honey (5x), Deluxe Honey (1x), Max Potion (5x), Full Heal (5x), Full Restore (4x), Type Repellant (3x), Pokeplayer (1x), Porygon Voice Disk (1x), Electrike Voice Disk (1x), Relicanthe (1x), Khangaskan Voice Disk (1x), Tauros Voice Disk (1x), Rhyhorn Voice Disk (1x), Torkoal Voice Disk (1x), Litwick Voice Disk (2x), Solosis Voice Disk (1x) Drilbur Voice Disk (2x), Golett Voice Disk (4 more tries), Larvesta Voice Disk (1x), Zorua Voice Disk (2x [1st disk: 2 tries left]) Blank Voice Disk (1x), Baby Teeth (1x), Spicy Splendor (5x), Sweet Sensation (5x), Dreamily Dry (5x), Sour Starfruit (5x), Bitter Berry (5x), Mystery Mist (5x), ATablet (1x), Calming Fragrance Plus (3x), Soothing Fragrance Plus (2x), Calming Fragrance Max (1x), Pokedoll (16x), Constume (Garden) (1x), Digital Camera (1x), Special Map (1x), Park Balls (2x), Hyperballs (11x), Supreme Parkball (1x), Superball (3x), Master Ball (2x)

---

Pokemon Stats

Shadowpanther, the Houndoom, M Early Bird (Gentle) - [100%]
    EMs: Dark Pulse, Solarbeam, Hidden Power (Ice), Sunny Day, Snatch, Torment, Taunt, Substitute, Will-o-Wisp, Payback, Sludge Bomb, Snore, Rest, Secret Power, Double Team, Captivate, Rest, Iron Tail, Facade, Swagger, Strength, Sucker Punch, Super Fang

EMs: Thunderbolt, Snatch, Grass Knot, Attract, Thunder Wave, Rest, Sleep Talk, Protect, Substitute, Reflect, Light Screen, Taunt, Shadow Ball, Hidden Power (Fire), Psych Up, Skill Swap, Rain Dance, Trick Room, Focus Blast, Swagger, Charge Beam, Energy Ball, Torment, Icy Wind, Encore, Will-o-Wisp, Confuse Ray, Heal Bell

EMs: Dragon Claw, Earthquake, Roost, Stealth Rock, Substitute, Taunt, Toxic, Rock Tomb, Payback, Strength, Defog

Cybershock, the Porygon-Z, G Download (Calm) - [64.75%] (Slight tear on the right, system malfunction might happen)
    EMs: Ice Beam, Shadow Ball, Toxic, Thunder Wave, Substitute, Thunderbolt, Hidden Power (Fighting), Psychic, Dark Pulse, Protect, Trick Room, Rain Dance, Reflect, Pain Spilt, Barrier, Trick

EMs: Protect, Substitute, Flamethrower, Shadow Ball, Grass Knot, Psychic, Hidden Power (Ice), Roost, Thunder Wave, Silver Wind, Light Screen, Reflect, Water Pulse, Shock Wave, Fire Blast, Brick Break, Sunny Day, Fire Blast, Defog, Nasty Plot, Trick, Tri Attack, Psycho Shift, Heal Bell

EMs: Calm Mind, Surf, Waterfall, Ice Punch, Thunderwave, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Substitute, Brine, Trick Room, Light Screen, Reflect, Toxic, Earthquake, Captivate, Shadow Ball, Swagger, Brick Break, Flamethrower, Facade, Skill Swap, Grass Knot, Hidden Power (Dragon), Drain Punch, Attract, Strength

Pawniard finally smiled and nodded after several moments of thinking it over. With his head he pressed the center button and went inside. The ball didn't even shake, it just instantly remained still. I picked up the Hyperball and looked over towards Ataro. I knew he was going to have to hold onto the ball, but he seemed to be reading my mind because before I could ask to hold onto it, he answered my question.

"I'll leave it up to you. For the Pawniard I mean. I would assume you would want to heal it and let it out of the Hyper Ball now to proceed together? If so, you can keep the Hyper Ball, just for this time," He said. I didn't even get a chance to respond because once he finished talking, the cave went pitch black.

"... Who are you!?" A deep voice said. It was well hidden in the shadows so I couldn't see who was speaking. A cold chill went down my back as I wondered what we were up against.

"I am Ataro, and I am a Ranger from the National Park. We are on a Park expedition, when suddenly, a mysterious creature emerged from the waterfalls and grabbed my trainer's Gardevoir. We ... Wait!" Ataro paused suddenly when he realized something, "Don't tell me you're that creature?"

"Hmm, I guess you don't sound like a person with bad intentions," the creature said calmly.

Then, the ember lights on Houndoom ignited themselves again, and we could see the cave just like before. I stared at the creature in front of us. Darkrai. I felt defenseless because this Pokemon could easily put us to sleep and create horrible nightmares in my head for an eternity.

"... Please don't feel fear. I know what you are thinking. Contrary to popular belief, I am nowhere as evil as you think I am. As for the nightmares that I sometimes induce certain people into, it is because they need it. Nightmare is a form of escape from troubles. It allows people to vent their kept feelings and emotions. Unfortunately, once they're put in a nightmare, I am sometimes unable to snap them out of it. This power restriction is unknown to me. That is why, I always have Cresselia to help me chase away the nightmare once I'm complete. And as such, people start to think that I am the evil one, while Cresselia is the good one. But in fact, we are both very good friends." The creature said, but continued quickly before we could even respond. "I really need your help. I know who took away Gardevoir, and I can help you to a certain extent, but you'd also have to help me. The Pokemon that I need you to help, and the Pokemon that you need me to help, are the very same Pokemon. It's Golett."

Golett? I thought to myself. I hadn't heard much about this Pokemon, but I knew it was a Ghost type Pokemmon. If it was ancient, what sort of power did it posses. I pulled out my camera and snapped a photo of Darkrai.

"I'll help you. If I get out of this with all my Pokemon and I'll spread the word of your true nature." I replied, bringing out two Pokeballs. "Come on out Powerglide and Kickback. You too Pawniard." The three of them emerged from their holding containments. "I said I'd heal you so Kickback, use Heal Pulse on Pawniard, Powerglide, you use Heal Bell." Kickback nodded, creating a pinkish purple aura around him as he moved closer to Pawniard. Powerglide did the same thing, but the aura was green. I waited for Pawniard to heal back up. I turned to Darkrai.

"As soon as he is healed, lead the way and we'll deal with this Golett." I said.

BP #5 (Gmandiddy + Synthesis)
    Ranger Snorlax

---

I watched my trainers as they started to pull out their Pokeballs to release their respective Pokemon for battle. From Joe's Pokeball, a crocodile Pokemon appeared and I recognized it as a Krookodile - an extremely stupid name. Somehow, there was something on its face that spelled mischief and naughtiness. From Jay's Pokeball, an electric spider Pokemon appeared and I had recognized it as a Galvantula. I suddenly realized that both Pokemon the trainers are using are Pokemon from the Unova region; Pokemon that were only recently discovered. It was obvious that all four of these Pokemon were rather naughty as they were all giggling wildly, which started to freak me out a bit, for I was the only Pokemon that was the most normal here, both literally and type-wise.

"Alright Krook, be careful, your opponent has the ability to transform into anything around you. It even can transform into you or even Snorlax. I trust you can do this. Let's start things off with Toxic and then use Bulldoze. Be careful!" Joe commanded, to which I had a quick deja vu thought of Zorua transforming into me earlier.

However, as Krookodile started to get ready to attack, the Zorua on the left started smiling and walked up to Joe slowly instead. It then took a quick leap into Joe's hand, to which the trainer responded by stroking the Zorua's fur. ... What an attention seeker. It continued to show off its trickiness by looking into Joe's eyes with puppy eyes; begging for attention and sympathy.

"Hey," Jay suddenly said while pointing towards the heart of the waterfall; grabbing everyone's attention. "We could go with you up there to try and help that other trainer. I'm sure it would be easiest for us all."

Joe seemed to think that it was a good idea as he nodded in agreement. Though, he started to have second thoughts as he looked at the creature in his hands. "What about Zorua?" he asked.

"The Zorua can come too," replied Jay. He picked his Zorua up and started petting and caressing the Zorua's soft fur as well. "These passageways are all interconnected no doubt, I'm sure at least one of them will bring us up there."

Joe seemed to be quite prepared as he quickly took out Krookodile's Pokeball and returned it, while Jay hasn't did the same. He either forgot about it or perhaps he had other plans. He took the lead and stood in front of the towering waterfall pondering I figured he was thinking of a way to get through to the waterfalls. I wasn't quite focused on what we had to do, since I was worrying about it myself. It was supposedly a dangerous place since it was never explored before, but truth be told, I was curious myself. There seemed to be a weird power which attracted me so much, that I found it too hard to resist. At least if Ataro were to scold or reprimand me later, I could just say the trainers made me do it. I started to giggle at the playful thought. After a while, Joe was still thinking, and I started to yawn out of boredom.

Suddenly, he lowered Zorua back onto the ground and took out three Pokeballs. All of them opened and released the Pokemon within it; revealing a Ludicolo, a Machamp, and a Gallade. "Alright Jay, I have an idea. Taco is going to use Waterfall up the waterfall. When she reaches the top, She is then going to create a large iceberg to stop the water flowing for a certain amount of time. Then she is going to scale the waterfall and meet us at the bottom. Then when the water has split, Machamp and Gallade will throw us into the cave, any objections?" he asked.

"Nope, seems like a good idea," replied Jay. I could almost see him taking a slight glance at me; he was probably thinking about what was on my mind. It was weird to have a Pokemon for your ranger anyway, I guess.

Joe then walked over to his Ludicolo, and took out a bottle which contained purple liquid in it. I had recognized it as a Max Potion from the label. He proceeded to spray it over his Ludicolo's wounds, then knelt down on one knee and asked his Pokemon, "Do you think you can do this?"

The Ludicolo replied by nodding its head without any second thoughts and walked over towards the waterfall. I figured Joe must have knew a Max Potion wouldn't be able to cure Ludicolo of its Toxic status, but he had no choice but to restore as much health point as possible instead, since he had no Full Heal. The Ludicolo stood in front of the crashing waterfall, and raised its hands. As it started to relax its mind and let the flow of the waterfall rush through its hands, Joe suddenly shouted - "Alright, now use Waterfall!"

Once the command was given, the Ludicolo propelled itself up the waterfall with a sudden rush of speed. She scaled the waterfalls within mere seconds, ignoring the opposite currents easily. "Nice job Taco, I want you to use Ice Beam to create an iceberg to part the waterfall" Joe shouted loudly. Then, the Ice Beam created a large crystal rock-shaped figure which started to separate and split the flow of the waterfall into a diversion. Judging from the currents and force of the waterfall, the rock wouldn't last there for long, and it was only a matter of seconds before it would be shattered into bits. They had to make it fast if they wanted it to work.

"Great job Taco!" Joe shouted again, and grabbed Taco's Pokeball; pointing it towards the Ludicolo. However, the distance was far too much for the red beam to be able to reach the Ludicolo. Not that it mattered, since he simply ha dhis Gallade use Teleport to bring the Gallade back down. With a quick zap, the Gallade disappeared and reappeared beside the Ludicolo, then disappeared once again, before reappearing right beside us. Joe then turned around and patted Ludicolo's back and praised it, before returning it to its Pokeball.

"Alright, Machamp, I want you to throw people into the hole and Gallade, I want you to Teleport people and Pokemon into the hole."

I started to sweat drop. Did he just said throw? I had no time to react as Joe had already starting running towards the base of the cliff; leaving us to catch up with him. Once we all reached the base, Gallade picked up both of the Zoruas and used Teleport to get into the cavern. I could see them directly opposite of us. The Zoruas started giggling again and I quickly found the reason of their giggles. Machamp was behind me. It mumbled some complains and lifted me up, albeit with some difficulty, and quickly threw me towards the cavern with all of its might. I felt like a ball, or actually, more like a boulder, being thrown and completely helpless. I landed with my butt on the cold hard ground hard. Though, it wasn't quite painful, to which I figured my super thick amount of fats probably helped to cushion out the pain completely. I got up and realized that the spot that I had landed on had a huge indentation on it; the marking of my butt. Meh.

Then, the others arrived after being thrown by the Machamp as well. The Pokemon were quickly returned to their Pokeballs after the praises and all of that. I figured my role would be to lead them into the cave, even though I knew nothing about it, but it was pretty much self-explanatory since the direction was only one-way. However, we were stopped short as two silhouettes started to approach us from within the shadows. I heard the echos of purring and as they walked out from within the shadows; the pair of Purrloin stared at us curiously.

---

Current Battle Stats:

Area Effects: Foggy terrain

??? ??? Purrloin [???] - [100%]

VS.

???

---

Trainer: Joe Smith (Gmandiddy)
    Encounters Left: 9
    Pokemon Encountered: Purrloin, Baltoy, Poochyena, Cleffa, Zorua, Purrloin
    Pokemon Captured: Impish ??? Baltoy
    Pokemon Befriended Temporarily: Zorua (10540/25000)

Available Items: Park Balls x5, Super Balls x13, Hyper Ball, Max Potion, Digital Camera, PokePlayer, Uncommon Voice Disk (Horsea), Max Potion x3, Poke Doll x2, Intermediate Voice Disk (Riolu) x2, Complimentary Park Pass x1, Max Revive x3, Fragrance x1, Repellent x1, Calming Fragrance Plus x1, Uncommon Voice Disk (Abra), Intermediate Voice Disk (Zorua - 2 Left)
    Items Used: Type Repellent (Ghost) x1

---

Trainer: Jay (Synthesis)
    Encounters Left: 8
    Pokemon Encountered: Woobat, Abra, Poochyena, Unown, Unown, Zorua, Purrloin
    Pokemon Captured: Timid ??? Abra
    Pokemon Befriended Temporarily: Zorua (5700/25000)

Available Items: Super Balls x5, Hyper Balls x3, Soothing Fragrance Plus, Pokeplayer, Sneasel Voice Disk, Porygon Voice Disk, Zorua Voice Disk, Zorua Voice Disk (2 Left), Solosis Voice Disk, Super Potion x4, Max Potion x3, Max Revive x2, Park Pass, Super Squirt Bottle, Pokedolls x1, Pax-a-Punch
    Items Used: N/A

---

Pokemon Stats

Romulus, the Infernape, M Blaze (Brave) - [100%]
    EMs: Earthquake, Grass Knot, Bulk Up, Brick Break, Hidden Power (Dark), Roar, Swords Dance, Protect, Will-O-Wisp, Subsitute

Champ, the Machamp, M No Guard (Adamant) - [100%]
    EMs: Encore, Hidden Power (Bug), Ice Punch, Thunderpunch, Fire Punch, Fissure, Stone Edge, Stone Edge

Taco, the Ludicolo, F Swift Swim (Sassy) - [45%] (Tox)
    EMs: Grass Knot, Ice Beam, Surf, Waterfall, Substitute, Return, Brick Break, Focus Blast, Focus Punch, Swords Dance, Hidden Power (Ice)

Gallade M Steadfast (Adamant) - [100%]
    EMs: N/A

Krook, the Krookodile, M Moxie (Brave) - [100%]
    EMs: Hone Claws, Dragon Claw, Roar, Toxic, Bulk Up , Hidden Power (Electric), Taunt, Brick Break, Sludge Bomb, Aerial Ace, Rest, Attract, Smack Down, Incinerate, Bulldoze, Rock Slide, Dragon Tail

Aura, the Lucario, M Inner Focus (Brave) - [100%]
    EMs: Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Blaze Kick, Magnet Rise

---

Pokemon Stats

Good Housewife, the Rotom-Wash, G Levitate (Bold) - [100%]
    EMs: Will-o-wisp, Toxic, Psych Up, Snatch, Reflect, Light Screen, Shadow Ball, Charge Beam, Hidden Power (Steel), Volt Switch, Thunderbolt, Rest, Sleep Talk, Rain Dance, Thunder, Protect, Pain Split, Sucker Punch

Spidey, the Galvantula, M Compund Eyes (Calm) - [75.29%] (Tox)
    EMs: Toxic, Energy Ball, Charge Beam, Thunder, Hidden Power (Water), Disable, Cross Poison

SlewBrah, the Slowbro, M Own Tempo (Docile) - [100%]
    EMs: Substitute, Protect, Fire Blast, Ice Beam, Trick Room, Hidden Power (Fire), Grass Knot

Blog Entries

After we had all reached the cave above the waterfall we all looked somewhat flustered and I sighed. There was some stalactites haning down from the ceiling and some stalagmites shooting up from the floor-- well they would be shooting up if the features hadn't taken hundreds, if not thousands of years. I heard a deep purring noise from the shadows.

"Loin" something cried, almost seductively.

"Wut.."

Out of the shadows crept two purple leopard-like Pokemon. Creeping along stealthily.

"Oh," I said, feeling my face grow red with embarrasment. "Eh, I don't really want either of these. Do you, Joe?" I asked him, hoping he would say no and we could explore more of this cave.

Blog Entries

Joe turned around and watched as the shape of the waterfall slowly returned. With the sound of gushing water behind them, the group and Joe started to march on through the cave. As they were walking down the cave, Joe noticed some stalactites hanging down from the ceiling and some stalagmites erecting up from the floor. They must have been hundreds or thousands years old to reach the height they are at now.

As they continued ahead, a small echo rang through the cave. The sound was a familiar sound, almost like he has seen one before. The sound got louder and louder, and eventually Joe managed to work out what the sound was. It was like a cat purring, however the sound was muffled by the sound of water dripping down from the stalactites.

"Lion," the voice got louder and louder until a small shadow appeared in the distance. Joe walked closer to the shadow and remembered where he heard the voice from. It was the first Pokemon he saw on this expedition, a small mischievous Purlion. The olive green eyes stood out in the dark damp cave. Its head is large proportional to its body, and tufted at its ears and cheeks stood out. It gave a small smirk before licking her paw.

To Joe's surprise, another Purlion walked out of the shadows and walked towards Jay. Both feline Pokemon sat before two trainers. Jay was the quickest to react and said, "Oh, Eh, I don't really want either of these. Do you, Joe?"

Joe was in a daze, he kept staring at those olive green eyes, almost like they were hypnotizing him. Joe quickly shook his head and said, "Nah, I don't really want one of these," hoping that they could continue through the cave.

After Joe said that, he looked down to his left and made sure that Zorua was still there. Zorua looked up at Joe and smirked. There was something strange with this Pokemon.

BP #14 (Bumblebee)
    Ranger Ataro

---

I waited for Cameron to respond to Darkrai's plead, to which he promptly pulled out his digital camera and snapped a photo of the legendary Pokemon instead. I couldn't help but sweat-dropped at the awkward action of him doing that when we're amidst something serious, but Darkrai didn't seem to mind. "I'll help you. If I get out of this with all my Pokemon and I'll spread the word of your true nature," Cameron then replied. He followed up by sending out three of his Pokemon - Togekiss, Slowbro, and Pawniard.

"I said I'd heal you so Kickback, use Heal Pulse on Pawniard, Powerglide, you use Heal Bell," Cameron said, not forgetting his promise to his newly captured Pawniard.

The Slowbro nodded promptly, and started to emit a lavender pink aura around its body; it moved closer towards Pawniard at the same time. Togekiss followed suit, except that its glow was of an emerald green instead. "As soon as he is healed, lead the way and we'll deal with this Golett," said Cameron. As soon as he was done with that, the Pawniard's wounds seemed to have patched up magically. It emitted a glorious radiance of new life as it did a few cutting actions in the air with its knives-hands to show that it was more than ready to fight for its trainer.

The Darkrai automatically led us forward once it saw that Pawniard was ready. It led us deeper into the cave, and it wasn't really that difficult; considering it was an one-way path. As we walked, I noticed that it had started to get considerably warmer, and I started to wonder about how far have we traveled since we stepped into the cave. The walk wasn't quite tiring, as the ground were mostly smooth surfaces, with no sudden bumps or ridges. It seemed to have lead towards a downwards direction however. Minutes later, we reached an intersection.

There were three holes in the wall that we were facing - two of which were on the far ends of the wall, and they led deeper into the cave. The middle hole however, was simply an opening in the cave which led to a dead end - I could see it because the path was extremely short. To my surprise, Darkrai floated towards the middle path instead. Then, as we reached the dead end which was reflected by a curved surface of the wall, I waited for Darkrai's next course of action.

"This is a secret entrance," it said. The Darkrai's cold attitude was starting to get to me, as I started to feel an odd sense of creepiness lingering inside of me. It followed up by firing an orb of dark energy towards the wall from its cupped hands. The Dark Pulse was blasted towards the wall and as it made contact, it expanded immediately and covered the entire curved surface with a silhouette of dark energy. I watched in shock as the Dark Pulse seemed to have bind itself with the wall, because the energy started to seep into the confines of the concrete wall instead. Once it was fully absorbed, the wall started to dissolve and what was remained, was only a translucent imagery of the original wall. "We can enter now."

I took my next few steps with extreme caution, because it was simply unusual and scary to walk through walls. As I took my first step through the wall, I managed to step over the boundaries and I started to worry if the wall would suddenly turn solid and trap me in it. I quickly hopped over to the other side at the same time with Cameron, as Darkrai waited for us patiently. As soon as we crossed it successfully, the translucent image started to get more and more opaque and within seconds, it had turned into the solid wall that it was before again.

The next ten or twenty minutes of walking was filled with boredom, as we continued to walk inwards - the path was one-way again. It had gotten much darker than before, and even with Houndoom's torches, our area of vision was greatly limited. Suddenly, Darkrai came to a sudden halt. In front of us, was nothing but a throne chair. I tried to see what was sitting on it, but all I could see was the faded silhouette.

"Golett, I've bought friends to help you out of this," Darkrai said calmly, although I had almost felt the slight tinge of sadness in its voice.

The Pokemon then jumped up from its seat and was on top of us. We looked up and saw the Golett. It was my first time seeing one in its true self, although it did looked somewhat different from the pictures that I had seen. It still resembled a golem, but instead of the usual bewitching yellow eyes; its eyes were of a crimson red. On noticing further, I had spotted that there was a device on its chest; and it too was flashing red.

"Look out!" Darkrai suddenly shouted. Cameron and I quickly fell to the ground face-flat, as the shadowy aura of Golett's hands was fired towards us. We managed to dodge the attack by just a slight centimeter, and the Golett recovered its position by standing back onto the ground - in a fighting position, sa the gray trail that connected the flying fists to its original fists lingered around in the air. "You'd have to defeat Golett. I want you to capture it. It needs all the care that it can have after all it had gone through, and I believe anyone of you will be responsible enough to do that. The red device on its chest is the object that is mainly controlling Golett's rogue-like actions. I tried to get it off myself, but I couldn't bring myself to harm my friend in the midst of removing that thing via force.

"Cameron, I would assume you do want the Golett anyway right?" I asked, as I turned around to face my trainer. "Oh my g-, look over there!" I exclaimed immediately, and pointed towards the direction that I was facing.

Cameron turned as well and there was Gardevoir. It was unharmed, and still intact, but remained trapped inside within a globe of purple dark energy. It had a slight look of worry on its face - probably worrying for its trainer, to which I started to wonder if they could communicate telepathically. Though, the look on their faces was telling me the opposite instead. It was possible that the barrier had the ability to block psychic powers.

"Don't worry about your Gardevoir. It's fine. If you want it back, you'd have to capture Golett so that you could get it to reverse the effects of that barrier facade," Darkrai said.

---

Current Battle Stats:

??? ??? Golett [???] - [100%]

VS.

??

---

Area Effects: Deep in the caves (have been walking lower and lower into the caves without noticing)
    Pokemon Encountered: Victini, Abra, Deino, Zweilous, Hydreigon, Zorua, Purrloin, Misdreavus, Pawniard, Darkrai [Unknown]
    Picture Snapped: Victini, Deino, Zweilous, Hydreigon, Darkrai
    MCR: 3447/9000 (Uncommon Rank)

---

Pokemon Stats

Shadowpanther, the Houndoom, M Early Bird (Gentle) - [77.11%]

"This is a secret entrance," Darkrai said, using Dark Pulse to blast a hole in the wall. "We can enter now." We just continued walking down the cave path, which was incredibly dark even with Shadow’s flames. Then we came across a throne chair in a small chamber. I could see something sitting in the chain, but it wasn’t clear enough for me to identify.

"Golett, I've bought friends to help you out of this," Darkrai said calmly. The Pokémon jumped up from its seat and was on top of us. I looked over at Mindbender. I could see her there, but I still had no communication with her whatsoever. I wanted to just walk over to her, but I wasn’t sure what the Golett would do. I knew for sure I was going to have to battle it, but I figured it was going to be before I got her back.

"Look out!" Darkrai suddenly shouted. Ataro and I fell to the ground, the attack missing us by mere centimeters. "You'd have to defeat Golett. I want you to capture it. It needs all the care that it can have after all it had gone through, and I believe anyone of you will be responsible enough to do that. The red device on its chest is the object that is mainly controlling Golett's rogue-like actions. I tried to get it off myself, but I couldn't bring myself to harm my friend in the midst of removing that thing via force.”

"Cameron, I would assume you do want the Golett anyway right?" Ataro asked, "Oh my g-, look over there!" He said, pointing behind me.

I looked at the bluish green golem. Looks could sure be deceiving. He looked like a small harmless robot. The only thing that looked intimidating was its dark red eyes. How could this Pokémon possibly be evil in any way? Then again, I knew nothing about it so I couldn’t say anything for sure. He had brown strap-like bands that covered his most of his body. In the center of those straps was a blue square with a yellow swirl in the center that was barely visible because of the flashing red device on its chest. I wasn’t sure what it meant, but I knew it couldn’t be anything good based on what I was hearing about this Pokémon. My guess was that it was some sort of ancient language and that there was a slim possibility I could get this deciphered. I knew a scientist back near the Ruins of Alph or the Solaceon Ruins. If I wanted to find more information on this guy, that was going to be the best place to start. I knew a couple of scientist there that studied the ancient ways and could perhaps be of some help in my research. I had not even captured Golett yet and I was already planning what I was going to do with it. I always get ahead of myself. First I’d have to train him to be good. Steer him away from whatever evil forces are causing him to behave this way.

“Why did you kidnap her?” I asked. “What is it that you want from her, or from us? Or do you just love to see things suffer? Whatever your reason is, I’ll stop you and get her back.” I figured I wasn't going to get an answer from it so I didn't wait. I quickly went over my team and who I was going to use in this battle. To do that, I was going to have to know a bit more about this creature. I pulled out my Pokédex to see what more information I could gather.

Golett, the Automaton Pokémon – Number six hundred twenty-two. They are part Ground and part Ghost. They weight around two hundred pounds and are just about a meter high. The energy that burns inside it enables it to move, but no one has yet been able to identify this energy. These Pokémon are thought to have been created by the science of an ancient and mysterious civilization. How they came about to making this Pokémon is still unclear. Some say it’s a type of magic, while others believe in the science. These Pokémon have not been studied thoroughly enough for a more accurate reading.

I went through the information I already had to pick out which Pokémon would be best to use. Terrosaur would be good since he couldn’t be hit by Ground type moves, but in a cave it would be harder for him to fight. Cybershock was also a good since he was immune to Ghost type moves, but he still had the wound from earlier. Both Kickback wouldn’t do too well since Ghost moves were super effective against him. Shadow for the same reason, except he would more than likely knock out the Golett from vengeance, and I wanted to capture the guy. It seemed odd that I would want to capture the Pokémon that kidnapped my Pokémon, but I felt I had to. The last one I could use was Powerglide. Using her would be perfect because she was immune to both its Ghost and Ground type moves that it was surely going to use. However, she had the same problem I had with Terrosaur. It was a cave, so I was going to have to watch out when doing maneuvers.

“Powerglide, you’re up.” I said, tossing her Pokéball in front of me. The Jubilee Pokémon that was usually cheerful just glared at the Golett and awaited my orders. “Start off with Shadow Ball, when you see an opening, send off Yawn.” Powerglide began creating a ghastly orb of black energy that gave off small sparks of blue electrical energy. The orb was about the size of a basketball. Powerglide sent the orb flying at Golett at a pretty fast speed. Then she quickly moved around it and began creating a small cloud of toxins that would slowly cause the Golett to fall asleep. Once that went down, if it played out correctly, Golett would be in the clear to take one more attack and then I would capture it. Of course though, I knew it would not be that easy. I had to just hope that it would go well. I knew Powerglide would perform well since she, as well as I, wanted the safe return of Mindbender.

BP #6 (Gmandiddy + Synthesis)
    Ranger Snorlax

---

"Oh," Jay said awkwardly. "Eh, I don't really want either of these. Do you, Joe?"

Joe seemed to be in a daze however, as if he had a train of thoughts in his head. Suddenly, he snapped out of it and quickly shook his head to respond towards his partner, "Nah, I don't really one of those." As soon as he said that, he looked down to his left and checked if Zorua was still there - I guess he was worried that the Zorua would run away. The Zorua looked back at Joe however, and beamed a playful and mischievous smirk.

The Purrloin that was closer to Jay started to walk away, seemingly not interested in Jay as well. However, Joe's Purrloin was not the case. The primarily purple-colored feline Pokemon seemed to have gotten annoyed with the trainer's actions. It raised its tail up high and yellow sparks started to surround it. Suddenly, with a blazing flash of speed, it released a thin stream of electricity that shot towards Joe's Machamp in a rocket missile-like type of speed. I had recognized the attack as a Thunder Wave, and it had the ability to paralyze its target upon contact.

I looked at Machamp, and it was indeed paralyzed now. The yellow sparks sizzled and crackled around its bulky body, as it seemed to have flinched from the sudden rush of static electricity in its body. The Purrloin giggled teasingly - something was telling me that it was using a special ability called Prankster. Just as I was about to comment on this, another figure appeared from within the shadows. As it walked up to us gracefully - it was actually yet, another Purrloin. From its graceful action, which was comparatively different as compared to the other one that had gone, told me that they were not the same Pokemon.

"Uhm, seems like it's another Purrloin. I doubt you guys would want it. So do you want to try running away again, or perhaps use a Pokedoll?" I asked.

---

Current Battle Stats:

Area Effects: Foggy terrain

??? ??? Purrloin [Prankster] - [100%]

VS.

Adamant M Machamp [No Guard] - [100%] (Paralysis)
    ???

---

Trainer: Joe Smith (Gmandiddy)
    Encounters Left: 9
    Pokemon Encountered: Purrloin, Baltoy, Poochyena, Cleffa, Zorua, Purrloin
    Pokemon Captured: Impish ??? Baltoy
    Pokemon Befriended Temporarily: Zorua (10540/25000)

Available Items: Park Balls x5, Super Balls x13, Hyper Ball, Max Potion, Digital Camera, PokePlayer, Uncommon Voice Disk (Horsea), Max Potion x3, Poke Doll x2, Intermediate Voice Disk (Riolu) x2, Complimentary Park Pass x1, Max Revive x3, Fragrance x1, Repellent x1, Calming Fragrance Plus x1, Uncommon Voice Disk (Abra), Intermediate Voice Disk (Zorua - 2 Left)
    Items Used: Type Repellent (Ghost) x1

---

Trainer: Jay (Synthesis)
    Encounters Left: 7
    Pokemon Encountered: Woobat, Abra, Poochyena, Unown, Unown, Zorua, Purrloin, Purrloin
    Pokemon Captured: Timid ??? Abra
    Pokemon Befriended Temporarily: Zorua (5700/25000)

Available Items: Super Balls x5, Hyper Balls x3, Soothing Fragrance Plus, Pokeplayer, Sneasel Voice Disk, Porygon Voice Disk, Zorua Voice Disk, Zorua Voice Disk (2 Left), Solosis Voice Disk, Super Potion x4, Max Potion x3, Max Revive x2, Park Pass, Super Squirt Bottle, Pokedolls x1, Pax-a-Punch
    Items Used: N/A

---

Pokemon Stats

Romulus, the Infernape, M Blaze (Brave) - [100%]
    EMs: Earthquake, Grass Knot, Bulk Up, Brick Break, Hidden Power (Dark), Roar, Swords Dance, Protect, Will-O-Wisp, Subsitute

Champ, the Machamp, M No Guard (Adamant) - [100%]
    EMs: Encore, Hidden Power (Bug), Ice Punch, Thunderpunch, Fire Punch, Fissure, Stone Edge, Stone Edge

Taco, the Ludicolo, F Swift Swim (Sassy) - [45%] (Tox)
    EMs: Grass Knot, Ice Beam, Surf, Waterfall, Substitute, Return, Brick Break, Focus Blast, Focus Punch, Swords Dance, Hidden Power (Ice)

Gallade M Steadfast (Adamant) - [100%]
    EMs: N/A

Krook, the Krookodile, M Moxie (Brave) - [100%]
    EMs: Hone Claws, Dragon Claw, Roar, Toxic, Bulk Up , Hidden Power (Electric), Taunt, Brick Break, Sludge Bomb, Aerial Ace, Rest, Attract, Smack Down, Incinerate, Bulldoze, Rock Slide, Dragon Tail

Aura, the Lucario, M Inner Focus (Brave) - [100%]
    EMs: Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Blaze Kick, Magnet Rise

---

Pokemon Stats

Good Housewife, the Rotom-Wash, G Levitate (Bold) - [100%]
    EMs: Will-o-wisp, Toxic, Psych Up, Snatch, Reflect, Light Screen, Shadow Ball, Charge Beam, Hidden Power (Steel), Volt Switch, Thunderbolt, Rest, Sleep Talk, Rain Dance, Thunder, Protect, Pain Split, Sucker Punch

Spidey, the Galvantula, M Compund Eyes (Calm) - [75.29%] (Tox)
    EMs: Toxic, Energy Ball, Charge Beam, Thunder, Hidden Power (Water), Disable, Cross Poison

SlewBrah, the Slowbro, M Own Tempo (Docile) - [100%]
    EMs: Substitute, Protect, Fire Blast, Ice Beam, Trick Room, Hidden Power (Fire), Grass Knot

BP #15 (Bumblebee)
    Ranger Ataro

---

"Why did you kidnap her?" I asked. "What is it that you want from her, or from us? Or do you just love to see things suffer? Whatever your reason is, I’ll stop you and get her back." He said desperately - I figured it wasn't really of a question since he didn't bothered waiting for any reply. He then took a careful look at his Pokeballs, as if to decide his choice of Pokemon for this battle. At the same time, he pulled out a red device - a Pokedex, and aimed it towards the Golett.

Golett, the Automaton Pokémon – Number six hundred twenty-two. They are part Ground and part Ghost. They weight around two hundred pounds and are just about a meter high. The energy that burns inside it enables it to move, but no one has yet been able to identify this energy. These Pokémon are thought to have been created by the science of an ancient and mysterious civilization. How they came about to making this Pokémon is still unclear. Some say it’s a type of magic, while others believe in the science. These Pokémon have not been studied thoroughly enough for a more accurate reading.

"Powerglide, you’re up," he said after a short while of thinking, and tossed the Pokemon's Pokeball into the air. The sudden flash of white light revealed a Togekiss once it cleared, and the usually cheerful Togekiss simply glared expressionless at the Golett. "Start off with Shadow Ball, when you see an opening, send off Yawn."

The Togekiss quickly created the orb of black energy in its mouth and as it fired it out; it flew towards the Golett and started cackling with small sparks of blue electrical energy. Without wasting any time to see if the attack had managed to connected, she released a series of baby-pink bubbles from her mouth, and they floated towards the Golett alluringly. It was Yawn.

On Golett's side however, the same attack had been performed and the translucent fist flew towards Togekiss once again. The attack crashed midway though, and connected with Togekiss' Shadow Ball. The Shadow Punch seemed to have pushed back the ball, as they struggle with their opposing forces for a while, but Shadow Punch seemed to have more power. I assumed it was partly because Shadow Punch was a connected attack, unlike Shadow Ball. While using Shadow Punch, the user would still be able to control the attack since it was connected - as I can see from the trail of shadow energy. Both the ball and punch were reflected and blasted towards the Togekiss, cutting through a huge Yawn bubble. Togekiss didn't seemed to have expected that and upon impact, the attack created an explosion and pushed Togekiss all the way back at the same time.

Even though Normal-type Pokemon sometimes had the ability to not be affected by Ghost-types, there were also occasional exceptions. Sometimes, an attack would be so strong that it would be able to overpower the usual physics of Pokemon types and resistances. In this case, the Shadow Ball was of Togekiss' own power and that seemed to have magnified the impact, along with the force of Shadow Punch pushing the attack. I looked at the Togekiss, whom had fallen to the ground from that sudden impact. It looked pretty ruffled up from that deflected attack, but still had the look of determination on its face to help its trainer capture the Golett.

Meanwhile, the remaining bubbles of Yawn had surrounded Golett completely. The Pokemon hasn't expected an attack right after the Shadow Ball and was taken aback. As the bubble popped upon contact, a series of invisible pink powder exploded and the Golett started to waver drowsily on the field. Yawn had the ability to force the target to sleep, except that it usually took a turn to completely work its magic. I watched as I continue to wait for Cameron's next course of action.

---

Current Battle Stats:

??? ??? Golett [???] - [100%] (Drowsy)

VS.

Calm F Togekiss [Serene Grace] - [40%]

---

MCR: 9072/9000 (Uncommon Rank)

---

Pokemon Stats

Shadow Ball had failed, but Yawn managed to go through. I was a bit surprised, but I assumed that he was too occupied. Powerglide got hit by a Ghost type move, which took me by surprise. I hadn't expected a Ghost type move to hit a Normal type. Golett was definitely proving to be as tough as the other Pokemon made him out to be.

"Alright Powerglide, now I just want you to stay as far back as you can then go in with Extreme-.." I said, stopping myself. Clearly I wasn't thinking clearly. If I had her use Extremespeed, she'd without a doubt crash into a wall or something. "Okay, just wait until it falls asleep, then go in and use Shadow Ball as hard as you can, but not so hard that it knocks it out. So, just hit it as hard as you can without knocking it out. You've seen how strong it is, so you know how much more or less it can take."

Powerglide nodded as she moved closer towards the Golett. She didn't let her guard down for even a second. Quickly, she began charging another ghastly orb of dark energy. The sparks coming off this one were much bigger than before. She was going to deliver a stronger blow this time, but after he fell asleep.

BP #16 (Bumblebee)
    Ranger Ataro

---

"Alright Powerglide, now I just want you to stay as far back as you can then go in with Extreme-.." Cameron said, albeit suddenly stopping abruptly. The Togekiss waited for its trainer's moves at the same time, knowing that its trainer must have had second thoughts. "Okay, just wait until it falls asleep, then go in and use Shadow Ball as hard as you can, but not so hard that it knocks it out. So, just hit it as hard as you can without knocking it out. You've seen how strong it is, so you know how much more or less it can take."

The Togekiss nodded and moved closer towards the Golett. Carefully and keeping its eyes on the Golett's every movement; it started charging up another orb of black energy in its mouth. The energy within sizzled and cackled with much more sparks this time - suggesting that this Shadow Ball was more powerful than the previous.

The Golett responded by charging up some kind of energy in its fist. Suddenly, a ball of white light appeared on its fists and it raised its fist to punch the Togekiss. By the way it looked like, I had recognized it as a DynamicPunch; an attack that had the ability to confuse the target hundred percent of the time, but had extremely poor accuracy. As it went for its target, whom was circling around Golett itself, there seemed to have been an invisible force that was guiding it. The attack struck Togekiss bulls-eye, and right on target. It had seemed that the attack didn't even had any chance to miss - it was possible that Golett had No Guard as its ability.

As soon as it had performed its move, it immediately fell to the ground; as if it had been sleeping for centuries. It was in deep slumber. Togekiss however, was not phased at all. Even though it started to waver in its motion in confusion, its determination was not to be belittled. With a decisive blow, it shot the Shadow Ball towards the Golett with all of its might. The attack's power seemed to have even magnify, since it was a close-range attack.

It was time for a capture.

---

Current Battle Stats:

??? ??? Golett [???] - [16.77%] (Asleep)

VS.

Calm F Togekiss [Serene Grace] - [29.14%] (Confused)

---

MCR: 10228/9000 (Uncommon Rank)

---

Pokemon Stats

OOC: If I catch it, I'm out and claiming Golett, Pawniard, and Zorua so you can just post in the claims thread or whatever ;]

"Awesome job Powerglide." I called out. "Don't try to move, I got this from here." I knew she was confused from Dynamic Punch, so having her just rest while I threw my Parkball was all I had to do. I reached into my bag and pulled out a green and blue Parkball. A Pokemon of his strength normally would take a stronger Parkball, but I felt that I had weared him out to the point were a Parkball would be suffice.

I enlarged the ball and tossed it at the sleeping Ghost Pokemon. I squatted down next to Shadow as I waited to see the outcome of what was going to take place. Then I would finally have my three Pokemon and more importantly, I would be reunited with Mindbender. I can't imagine what she must be going through. I didn't even know if she was aware of what was going on.
    Last edited by Dinobot; 6th May 2011 at 07:06 AM.

Blog Entries

Joe watched as one of the Purrlion strolled away deeper into the cave. However the one opposite Joe stayed in the same position, and simply sat their licking it's paw. However suddenly, the small purple-coloured feline Pokemon raised it's tail to a vertical position and started to charge some electricity around it. Soon enough, the small feline tail's released a small stream of electrical current darting towards Machamp. In a flash of light, the small stream smacked into the chest of Machamp, causing yellow sparks to sizzle and crackle all over the bulky body of Machamp

Joe knew exactly that Purrlion had just use Thunder Wave, a move that paralyzed the opposing Pokemon and also slowed them down drastically. The Purrlion giggle and produced a cheeky little grin. There was no way that Machamp could dodge that attack, it was almost like a move Infernape knew. Infernape learned a move called Mach Punch, which allows the user to strike first. A very handy move. The speed of a Infernape's Mach Punch, looked almost like the same speed of Purrlion's ThunderWave. Suddenly it hit Joe. Purrlion had another ability called Prankster. Prankster increased the priority of non-damaging moves, for example Thunder Wave and Hone Claws.

In the distance, another feline shape Pokemon appeared. The Pokemon walked up to the group gracefully and as soon as it walked closer to the group, Joe recognized what it was. To his astonishment it was another Purrlion, but it had a different attitude than the one we met earlier. It sat down besides the other wild Purrlion.

"Uhm, seems like it's another Purrloin. I doubt you guys would want it. So do you want to try running away again, or perhaps use a Pokedoll?" Snorlax asked.

Joe quickly turned around towards the Snorlax and said, "I think that I am going to have to use a Pokedoll to get rid of this Pokemon"

As Joe was about to hand over some green cash, the small Zorua ran ahead and stood in front of the Purrlion. It looked like the small Zorua wanted to battle, and this time Joe wasn't going to hold back. As Joe exchanged the money for a Pokedoll, he lofted the small pink PokeDoll behind the Purrlion. Joe watched as the Purrlion retreated back and started to tear the PokeDoll apart. Now it was just Joe and Zorua.

Well, I can't use Machamp, since he is paralyzed, Taco has sustained damage before and it would be suicide putting her out to battle Zorua. Dark is super Effective against Psychic so Gallade would be a miss. All I am left with is Lucario, Romulus and Krook.

Joe made his mind up and quickly grabbed a small red and white ball from his belt and threw it onto the ground. A bright white flash appeared and a large human shape figure appeared. As soon as the light died down, a large flame erupted from the top of the Pokemon's hair. The flames light bounce off the shiny surface of the shoulder plates on it's arms.

"Infernnnnappe" Cried the Pokemon.

"Alright Infernape, we have been through enough, I believe in your. Alright first off I want you to use Bulk Up followed by Will-O-Wisp" Joe cried out loud. He was confident of Infernape, he trusted that he can do the job.

OCC: 5300 - 500 = 4800
    Last edited by -Apollo-; 7th May 2011 at 03:07 AM.

Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast