Main RP: The Great Lakes - Page 7
Page 7 of 37 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Main RP: The Great Lakes

Angry about Outer Heavens ChainReaction01's Avatar

Default Re: Main RP: The Great Lakes

NBP

Ranger Chainy\

~~~~~

Daniel had obviously decided that the Omanyte wasn't worth the trouble. He commanded Raichu to use Charm to try and earn the Omanyte's forgiveness. Raiguy bowed his head and murmured apologies to the Omanyte. Once that was done, he walked away from the Omanyte and over to us.

I watched the Omanyte closely in case it decided to launch an attack at Raiguy. But it decided discretion was the better part of valour, so it slinked away into the water before diving deep into the lake.

"C'mon, Ranger guy!" Daniel exclaimed as he began putting his clothes back on. "My name's Daniel, and you are?"

"Ranger Chainy," I replied, smiling at him.

He finished putting his clothes back on, and then he led me along the edge of the lake. On the other side of the lake was a small forest. There were a few forests in the Great Lakes, but they were quite rare, and only near the freshwater lakes.

As we walked, I spotted a sleeping Gyarados in the shallows barely fifty metres away partially hidden behind some rocks. I pointed it out.

"Want that?" I asked Daniel.

Trainer Statistics:

Name: Daniel
    Area Effects: Inside a Cave, 9 Encounters remaining
    Pokemon Encountered: Rash Carvanha(M); Jolly Gyarados(M); ??? Azurill(?); ??? Krabby(?); ??? Seel(?); ??? Omanyte(F); ??? Gyarados(?)
    Pokemon Captured: Rash Carvanha(M); Jolly Gyarados(M)
    CC since last Encounter: 919

Pokemon Statistics:

Naughty Male Raichu[Nicknamed Raiguy] 48% <out of Ball, in battle> (<Static Ability>)

Item Statistics:

Park Ball x3
    Super Potion x1
    PokeDoll x1
    Full Heal x1

~~~~~
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS
    Ranger Chapter | Referee Chapter | Grader Chapter | Judge Chapter
    ~No one understands how important sex is better than someone who isn't having any.~

"ALLAREFRED" WinterVines 7:15 pm
    nightgowns aren't for sleeping silly

Daniel noticed his ranger point out a long, blue, serpent like Pokémon which he identified as a Gyarados. Cautiously, he took a few steps towards it, being careful not to wake it up. "Another one?" he laughed quietly, "I caught a Gyarados earlier today, and it wasn't easy mind you. I don't feel like going through all that trouble for a Pokémon I already have, so let's leave it. I can't believe how lucky I am to run into two of these things, though!"

Daniel approached the sleeping Gyarados, examining it. "Even if it is much younger than the last one, we should probably go..." he said, "Before the big guy wakes up anyways. I think we’ve explored this cave enough, so let’s get outta here!"

Daniel impatiently bolted to the exit of the cave, Raiguy close behind. They nearly fell into the river that flowed through it. Panting, he yelled, “I hope Gyarados over there’s a heavy sleeper!” and laughed quietly to himself.

Daniel stood at the edge of the river when he noticed a forest on the other side, not too far from where they stood. Daniel new that where there’s a forest, there were Pokémon, but he couldn’t figure out how to get across other than swimming, and without a Surfing Pokémon, it was a risk he didn’t want to take. “Okay, you’re the ranger, Chainy, how to you suppose we get across without getting devoured by savage Magikarps?”
    There are no stupid questions, only obvious answers.
    - Me

Please join my RP. I worked hard on it... PLEAAAAAASE?! http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f394/tyrant-107146/

NBP

Ranger Chainy

~~~~~

“Okay, you’re the ranger, Chainy, how to you suppose we get across without getting devoured by savage Magikarps?” Daniel asked me.

I snorted with laughter.

"Well, the lake isn't that deep," I replied. "We could probably swim across."

I put a finger to my visor, and I projected a hologram of the surrounding area out in front of me. One of the cooler things my visor could do. It was also really handy for helping Trainers to make their decisions, like right now. The hologram showed that we were at the southern end of a small lake, and not far from us a river fed the lake. Upriver there was a small dock where we could probably hire a boat, and that would give us fairly permanent access to water travel. Otherwise, there was a bridge crossing the lake over on the north-western side. That would be a good twenty minutes walk, but it would get us over to the cluster of trees.

I explained the other two choices to Daniel, showing him on the hologram where both the bridge and the mini-dock was. What I didn't tell him was that my Swampert, Smash, could Surf us across. This was because Rangers weren't allowed to help out Trainers with problems like this unless the situation was dire.

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Name: Daniel
    Area Effects: Inside a Cave, 9 Encounters remaining
    Pokemon Encountered: Rash Carvanha(M); Jolly Gyarados(M); ??? Azurill(?); ??? Krabby(?); ??? Seel(?); ??? Omanyte(F); ??? Gyarados(?)
    Pokemon Captured: Rash Carvanha(M); Jolly Gyarados(M)
    CC since last Encounter: 2271

Pokemon Statistics:

Naughty Male Raichu[Nicknamed Raiguy] 48% <out of Ball, in battle> (<Static Ability>)

Item Statistics:

Park Ball x3
    Super Potion x1
    PokeDoll x1
    Full Heal x1

~~~~~
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS
    ~No one understands how important sex is better than someone who isn't having any.~

NBP

Ranger Chainy

OOC: Bee asked me to move on. I'm guessing you've been busy, Alaska, but you need to post again before we can move on.

~~~~~

We decided to head back to the shoreline. Apparently the electric shock Cameron had given Alaska had been mild, because no comments were made. I was expecting the... strange... Alaska to flip out at Cameron because of it. But then again, perhaps she enjoyed it. I knew people that found being mildly electrocuted pleasurable.

I shook my head, clearing my mind of thoughts like that. Now certainly wasn't the time, not on my first Team Run.

The two Pokemon and the boat cut swiftly through the water, approaching the shoreline. This shore wasn't the same one we had left from, rather, one on the western side of the lake. Near here was where Cameron and I had run across an Uxie previously. I could almost see the mini-forest further North, but I couldn't be sure. There was a slight mist hanging about in the air.

When we were about two hundred metres out from the edge, I heard some strange echoing cries. I looked around, and I saw two Pokemon approaching us, a Dratini and a Dragonair. The Dragonair flew gracefully above the waves, but the Dratini was having trouble doing so. It could only hover above the surface of the lake for every three waves or so before falling back into the water.

I pointed them out to Alaska and Cameron.

"Do you guys want to try either of them?" I called out.

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Name: Alaska
    Area Effects: 14 Encounters Remaining
    Pokemon Encountered: Serious Finneon(F); ??? Dratini(?)
    Pokemon Captured: Serious Finneon(F)
    CC since last Encounter: 0

-----

Name: Cameron
    Pokemon Encountered: Serious Luvdisc(F); ??? Dragonair(?)
    Pokemon Captured: Serious Luvdisc(F)
    CC since last Encounter: 3067

Pokemon Statistics:

Jolly Female Luxray[Nicknamed Sparks] 100% (<Intimidate Ability>)

Brave Male Garchomp[Nicknamed Ryuu] 79%, PAR <out of Ball> (HM Surf, TM Aerial Ace, TM Brick Break <Sand Veil Ability>)

-----

Gentle Male Houndoom[Nicknamed Shadowpanther] 100% <out of Ball> (TM Dark Pulse, TM Solarbeam, TM Hidden Power(ICE), TM Roar <Early Bird Ability>)

Calm Female Gardevoir[Nicknamed Mindbender] 100% (TM Thunderbolt, TM Grass Knot, TM Snatch, TM Attract, TM Thunder Wave, TM Protect, TM Substitute, TM Rest, TM Sleep Talk, TM Shadow Ball, TM Hidden Power(GRASS), TM Psych Up, TM Skill Swap, TM Rain Dance, TM Trick Room, TM Focus Blast, MT Icy Wind, MT Heal Bell, BM Encore, BM Will-o-Wisp, BM Confuse Ray <Synchronise Ability>)

Calm Male Lucario[Nicknamed Scamper] 100% (TM Hidden Power(GROUND), TM Roar, TM Earthquake, TM Psychic, TM Flash Cannon, BM Thunderpunch, BM Ice Punch, BM Blaze Kick, BM Bullet Punch <Steadfast Ability>)

Gentle Genderless Starmie[Nicknamed Trypticon] 92% (HM Surf, HM Whirlpool, HM Waterfall, TM Brine, TM Grass Know, TM Hidden Power(ROCK), TM Ice Beam, TM Psychic, TM Reflect, TM Substitute, TM Thunderbolt, TM Thunder Wave, TM Skill Swap, TM Toxic, TM Tri Attack, TM Protect, TM Avalanche <Natural Cure Ability>)

Hardy Male Infernape[Nicknamed Afterburner] 100% (TM Stone Edge, TM Substitute, TM Roar, TM Earthquake, TM Hidden Power (Flying), TM Swords Dance, TM Shadow Claw, TM Brick Break, TM Aerial Ace, TM U-Turn, TM Grass Knot, TM Focus Punch, TM Stealth Rock, BM Fake Out, BM Encore, BM Thunder Punch, BM Magic Coat <Blaze Ability>)

Item Statistics:

Park Ball x2
    Hyper Ball x1

-----

Honey (6x)
    Max Potion (5x)
    Full Heal (5x)
    Full Restore (3x)
    Type Repellant (3x)
    Mega Poffin (1x)
    Pokeplayer (1x)
    Blank Voice Disk (1x)
    Clamperl Voice Disk (1x)
    Spicy Splendor (5x)
    Sweet Sensation (5x)
    Dreamily Dry (5x)
    Sour Starfruit (5x)
    Bitter Berry (5x)
    Mystery Mist (5x)
    Calming Fragrance Plus (3x)
    Pokedoll (15x)
    Digital Camera (1x)
    Park Ball (2x)
    Hyperball (1ox)
    Supreme Parkball (1x)
    Superball (5x)
    Master Ball (1x)

~~~~~
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS

OCC: Yeah, just so I can see what the next Mons were. I won't leave ya :] Also, there go my MCR :[

IC: We were close to reaching the shore when we heard strange crying sound coming towards us. "Do either of you want them?" Chainy asked. I shook my head and pulled out a Pokedoll, readying myself to throw it. I waited to see if Alaska wanted it, if not then I would throw it. I saw sparks coming off of her Garchomp, and realized that it was because of me.

"Mindbender, can you use Heal Bell to cure Ryuu from his status condition." I said. Mindbender nodded and clapped her hands together. She closed her eyes and blue waves came off her body. I hoped that this would work and clear Ryuu from his paralysis. As I waited to see the effect, I took out my camera and raised it in front of me. I was going to try and take a picture of Dragonair.

...Click
    Even in death, there is no command but MINE!™°|
    White FC: 0776 8732 5101
    3DS FC: 4914 3333 8109 IGN: Jerome

OOC: I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY. I THOUGHT I WOULD HAVE INTERNET IN DISNEYWORLD, BUT I DIDN'T. 0_0

As we sped off across the lake, my body still tingled with electricity.

"I feel sparkly," I told Ryuu, "Do I look sparkly?"

He shook his head.

"Good. Sparkles are for two kinds of people: Communists and Merpeople. I am neither."

I thought I saw Ryuu roll his eyes, but I couldn't be sure. Suddenly, a Dratini and a Dragonair zoomed by. The Dragonair seemed almost as though it were teaching the Dratini to fly.

"Do you guys want to try either of them?" Chainy asked.

I saw Bumbles shake his head and pulled out a Pokedoll. He looked at me expectantly.

"Nah, I don't want either of them. They're endangered aren't they? It seems kind of wrong to take them out of the wild."

I looked to see what the effect of the Pokedoll would be on the Dratini and Dragonair, but Bumbles only said, "Mindbender, can you use Heal Bell to cure Ryuu from his status condition?"

His Gardevoir nodded and a glowing blue light connected her and Ryuu. Ryuu made a purring noise as the sparks that covered his body started to disappear.
    I speak four languages, help me practice please
    Hablas conmigo en español, por favor
    Vous parlez avec moi en français, s'il vous plaît
    我正在学中文

NBP

Ranger Chainy

OOC: It's no problem, you went dark during my holidays so I didn't mind :) Also, Bee, the escape roll was successful so I didn't deduct a PokeDoll.

~~~~~

The pair of Dragon Pokemon both circled us as we moved. The Dragonair keened a greeting but didn't approach us. It watched as the young Dratini half swum half flew towards Ryuu. It moved close to him and seemed to be smelling him. Apparently satisified, it moved back out to the Dragonair. It looped around the end of the Dragonair's tail.

The Dragonair bade us farewell in its mysterious voice, and it rose majestically up into the air, disappearing into the fog. It wasn't often that you came across Dragon Pokemon in the Great Lakes, and when you did it usually wasn't good news. It was nice to meet some that weren't rampaging.

As we approached the shoreline, the fog thinned. When we stepped back onto land, I pressed a button on the boat that caused it to start emitting a radio signal. Now other Rangers would know that there was a boat here in case they needed it, and if it stayed here for a while it would be recovered before the elements could damage it.

We walked further away from the entrance, along the edge of the Lake. Smash was happily swimming in the lake alongside us, and Ryuu and Mindbender walked quietly alongside their Trainers. On the other hand, Shadow was openly happy, and even puppy-ish, at being back on dry land.

After walking for five minutes, we came across two baby Azurill playing in a little tidepool at the edge of the lake. They were splashing each other with water happily. One had found a starfish and was wearing it on its head.

"Either of you want to catch an Azurill?" I offered.

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Pokemon Encountered: Serious Finneon(F); ??? Dratini(?)
    CC since last Encounter: 1022

-----

Pokemon Encountered: Serious Luvdisc(F); ??? Dragonair(?)
    CC since last Encounter: 3808

Pokemon Statistics:

Brave Male Garchomp[Nicknamed Ryuu] 79% <out of Ball> (HM Surf, TM Aerial Ace, TM Brick Break <Sand Veil Ability>)

-----

Gentle Male Houndoom[Nicknamed Shadowpanther] 100% <out of Ball> (TM Dark Pulse, TM Solarbeam, TM Hidden Power(ICE), TM Roar <Early Bird Ability>)

Calm Female Gardevoir[Nicknamed Mindbender] 100% <out of Ball> (TM Thunderbolt, TM Grass Knot, TM Snatch, TM Attract, TM Thunder Wave, TM Protect, TM Substitute, TM Rest, TM Sleep Talk, TM Shadow Ball, TM Hidden Power(GRASS), TM Psych Up, TM Skill Swap, TM Rain Dance, TM Trick Room, TM Focus Blast, MT Icy Wind, MT Heal Bell, BM Encore, BM Will-o-Wisp, BM Confuse Ray <Synchronise Ability>)

Calm Male Lucario[Nicknamed Scamper] 100% (TM Hidden Power(GROUND), TM Roar, TM Earthquake, TM Psychic, TM Flash Cannon, BM Thunderpunch, BM Ice Punch, BM Blaze Kick, BM Bullet Punch <Steadfast Ability>)

Gentle Genderless Starmie[Nicknamed Trypticon] 92% (HM Surf, HM Whirlpool, HM Waterfall, TM Brine, TM Grass Know, TM Hidden Power(ROCK), TM Ice Beam, TM Psychic, TM Reflect, TM Substitute, TM Thunderbolt, TM Thunder Wave, TM Skill Swap, TM Toxic, TM Tri Attack, TM Protect, TM Avalanche <Natural Cure Ability>)

Hardy Male Infernape[Nicknamed Afterburner] 100% (TM Stone Edge, TM Substitute, TM Roar, TM Earthquake, TM Hidden Power (Flying), TM Swords Dance, TM Shadow Claw, TM Brick Break, TM Aerial Ace, TM U-Turn, TM Grass Knot, TM Focus Punch, TM Stealth Rock, BM Fake Out, BM Encore, BM Thunder Punch, BM Magic Coat <Blaze Ability>)

Item Statistics:

Park Ball x2
    Hyper Ball x1

-----

Honey (6x)
    Max Potion (5x)
    Full Heal (5x)
    Full Restore (3x)
    Type Repellant (3x)
    Mega Poffin (1x)
    Pokeplayer (1x)
    Blank Voice Disk (1x)
    Clamperl Voice Disk (1x)
    Spicy Splendor (5x)
    Sweet Sensation (5x)
    Dreamily Dry (5x)
    Sour Starfruit (5x)
    Bitter Berry (5x)
    Mystery Mist (5x)
    Pokedoll (15x)
    Digital Camera (1x)
    Park Ball (2x)
    Hyperball (1ox)
    Supreme Parkball (1x)
    Superball (5x)
    Master Ball (1x)

~~~~~
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS

OOC: Guessing my picture failed xD?

IC: The Dragonair and Dratini left us. I was kind of glad they didn't want to battle and weren't like other Dragon Pokemon I had encountered. I remembered the last time I came here, Dual, Chainy's Gallede, had fought off a Kingdra, and even more fearsome, a Kyorge. When we had finally reached the land, Shadow shoot like a rocket off of the boat. He was sure happy to be on the land instead of the water. I knew that one of these days I would help him overcome that fear of being in the water.

About five minutes or so after walking on the land, we came across two Azurill who were happily playing in the water. They looked so happy playing with each other, I didn't want to bother them.

"Either of you want to catch an Azurill?" Chainy asked. I shook my head. I looked at them and figured one of them might like a Pokedoll. I pulled one out and prepared myself to place it down for one of them to grab.

Ryuu seemed oddly quiet after the Dragonair and Dratini left. I was glad when we got off the boat and spotted two tiny Azurill. They would distract Ryuu so he wouldn't be quite so sad.

"Either of you want to catch an Azurill?" Chainy asked.

Bumbles shook his head and I did the same. "I don't need an Azurill right now," I said, "I've heard they attract plesiosaurs. They're their favorite food, after all." I stared meaningfully off into the distance.
    我正在学中文

NBP

Ranger Chainy

~~~~~

"I don't need an Azurill right now," Alaska said, "I've heard they attract plesiosaurs. They're their favorite food, after all." She then stared off into the lake, as if trying to locate some.

I took a tiny step backwards. I had a strange feeling that Alaska's Pokemon had a full job on their hands keeping their Trainer out of trouble.

Cameron lowered a PokeDoll towards the Azurill, and the one wearing the starfish squealed with delight. It grabbed the Clefairy-shaped doll with its mouth and ran away from the lake, squealing with delight. The other Azurill chased it, trying to grab the doll off its friend.

The squealing attracted some unwanted attention. A large Azumarill surfaced from under the lake. It looked over to see the Azurill running away squealing. It scowled and growled angrily at us. Apparently it thought we had scared away the Azurill. This Azumarill was probably the parent or elder sibling of the two Azurill.

A passing Politoed was attracted by all the noise, and so it swam over to the Azumarill. The two of them communicated for a little bit using croaks, growls, and yaps. Once they were done they both climbed up onto the bank and assumed battle poses.

"I think these two want to battle you," I said to Alaska and Cameron.

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Pokemon Encountered: Serious Finneon(F); ??? Dratini(?); ??? Azurill(?); ??? Azumarill(?)
    CC since last Encounter: 455

-----

Pokemon Encountered: Serious Luvdisc(F); ??? Dragonair(?); ??? Azurill(?); ??? Politoed(?)
    CC since last Encounter: 902

Pokemon Statistics:

Brave Male Garchomp[Nicknamed Ryuu] 79% <out of Ball> (HM Surf, TM Aerial Ace, TM Brick Break <Sand Veil Ability>)

-----

Calm Female Gardevoir[Nicknamed Mindbender] 100% <out of Ball> (TM Thunderbolt, TM Grass Knot, TM Snatch, TM Attract, TM Thunder Wave, TM Protect, TM Substitute, TM Rest, TM Sleep Talk, TM Shadow Ball, TM Hidden Power(GRASS), TM Psych Up, TM Skill Swap, TM Rain Dance, TM Trick Room, TM Focus Blast, MT Icy Wind, MT Heal Bell, BM Encore, BM Will-o-Wisp, BM Confuse Ray <Synchronise Ability>)

Item Statistics:

Park Ball x2
    Hyper Ball x1

-----

Honey (6x)
    Max Potion (5x)
    Full Heal (5x)
    Full Restore (3x)
    Type Repellant (3x)
    Mega Poffin (1x)
    Pokeplayer (1x)
    Blank Voice Disk (1x)
    Clamperl Voice Disk (1x)
    Spicy Splendor (5x)
    Sweet Sensation (5x)
    Dreamily Dry (5x)
    Sour Starfruit (5x)
    Bitter Berry (5x)
    Mystery Mist (5x)
    Pokedoll (14x)
    Digital Camera (1x)
    Park Ball (2x)
    Hyperball (1ox)
    Supreme Parkball (1x)
    Superball (5x)
    Master Ball (1x)

~~~~~
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS

An Azumarill and Politoed showed up shortly after the two Azuril left. "I think these two want to battle you," Chainy said to us. They looked like they wanted to battle, but I wasn't in the mood. However, if Alaska wanted Azumaril, I would fend off the Politoed while she battled it. I looked at the Politoed, it looked kind of adorable, but I didn't want to battle it. I just shook my head and took out my camera and snapped a quick shot of it.

I waited to see what Alaska wanted to do. I wondered about what she said earlier with the dynamite and if she actually had some with her. If she did, we could have a problem.

OOC: I vote that Lightningfast has the best siggy ever. *_*

An Azumarill and Politoed showed up shortly after the two Azuril left.

"I think these two want to battle you," Chainy told us.

Both Pokemon had determined expressions and were in battle positions, but I didn't have time to battle them. I had other plans....

"I don't really need an Azumarill or Politoed," I said quickly. "That's totally the reason I don't want to stop right now...."

Ryuu gave me a curious look and I just sighed. "I'll tell you later," I whispered, possibly a little too loudly. I noticed Chainy and Bumbles staring at me. "LOOK OVER THERE!" I shouted then sent out Sparks. As soon as she materialized out of her Pokeball, she tackled me and began licking my face. Ryuu pulled her off. "STICK TO THE PLAN, SPARKS!" She immediately sat down and I pulled three pairs of sunglasses out of my bag. I placed one on Ryuu, one on Sparks, and the other on myself. "Now we're in business." I smiled to myself and turned to Chainy. "Where to next?"
    Last edited by Alaskapigeon; 7th October 2010 at 11:45 AM.
    我正在学中文

NBP

Ranger Chainy

OOC: It certainly amused me.

~~~~~

Cameron shook his head. He didn't want to battle. Well, that was too bad for him. These two Pokemon looked serious. He even took a picture of the Politoed, but that didn't scare it off, like camera usually did to Wilds.

I heard the sound of a Poke Ball release, and so I looked over at Alaksa. Her Luxray was licking her enthusiastically, but Ryuu pulled it off.

"STICK TO THE PLAN, SPARKS!" Alaska yelled, and she pulled out three pairs of sunglasses, putting one on herself and each of her Pokemon.

"Where to now, Chainy?" she asked me.

I looked over at the Azumarill and and Politoed. They were slowly backing away. When they reached the lake, they fell backwards into it and swam away as quickly as possible. I knew how they felt. This was going to be an interesting run.

"Well, it's up to you, really," I said to her. "We can continue walking around this saltwater lake, or we can go out onto it, or we can go to a freshwater lake." I pointed in a direction away from the current lake. "There's one about ten minutes in that direction."

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Pokemon Encountered: Serious Finneon(F); ??? Dratini(?); ??? Azurill(?); ??? Azumarill(?)

-----

Pokemon Encountered: Serious Luvdisc(F); ??? Dragonair(?); ??? Azurill(?); ??? Politoed(?)

Pokemon Statistics:

Jolly Female Luxray[Nicknamed Sparks] 100% <out of Ball> (<Intimidate Ability>)

-----

Item Statistics:

Park Ball x2
    Hyper Ball x1

-----

Honey (6x)
    Max Potion (5x)
    Full Heal (5x)
    Full Restore (3x)
    Type Repellant (3x)
    Mega Poffin (1x)
    Pokeplayer (1x)
    Blank Voice Disk (1x)
    Clamperl Voice Disk (1x)
    Spicy Splendor (5x)
    Sweet Sensation (5x)
    Dreamily Dry (5x)
    Sour Starfruit (5x)
    Bitter Berry (5x)
    Mystery Mist (5x)
    Pokedoll (14x)
    Digital Camera (1x)
    Park Ball (2x)
    Hyperball (1ox)
    Supreme Parkball (1x)
    Superball (5x)
    Master Ball (1x)

~~~~~
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS

OOC: Don't all her posts xD? Lol'd at the Politoed/Azu backing away.

IC: "Well, it's up to you, really," Chainy said to Alaska. "We can continue walking around this saltwater lake, or we can go out onto it, or we can go to a freshwater lake. There's one about ten minutes in that direction." Since he asked Alaska, I waited for her to answer.

A fresh water lake could be interesting. I wasn't sure is Staryu or Clamperl were Fresh water Pokemon, but I was willing to go there is Alaska was. Maybe something interesting will finally come our way. So far, I hadn't really found anything I wanted, but I knew something would come up soon.

I was kind of hoping that the next Pokemon we found was someone I wanted, and was someone I could fight on land. Fighting on water was fun, but was much more riskier and harder to do, for me at least. So far, this trip was interesting, but then again, anything was interesting with Alaska.

Well, it's up to you, really," Chainy told me. "We can continue walking around this saltwater lake, or we can go out onto it, or we can go to a freshwater lake. There's one about ten minutes in that direction."

"Hmmmm....Politoed and Azumarill seemed to be frightened of me. The Pokemon here must be able to sense how much ass I am capable of kicking. Perhaps we should go somewhere else. TO THE FRESH WATER LAKE!" I pointed in a random direction and began walking.

Ryuu and Sparks seemed to shrug at each other before following me. Maybe at the freshwater lake, I'd find another Pokemon to add to my growing family.
    我正在学中文

Page 7 of 37 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast