Main RP: The Great Lakes - Page 19

Page 19 of 37 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Main RP: The Great Lakes

追放されたバカ

Default Re: Main RP: The Great Lakes

Quote Originally Posted by Timpeni View Post
    Sakura, Kiryu's Espeon, was one step ahead of Feebas. Now, psychic surfboard- might want to try it one day. Kiryu's weight was easily supported by the cluster of aura, and I watched as they created waves with Psybeam. The ray flew out from Espeon's head gem, and penetrated the water. It seemed normal, but when the beam split to perform a huge blast, a wave was created on the lake. So what were they planning to do?

Feebas rode the waves as well. The toxic has melted away the ice ball, and Feebas decided to kiryu instead of refreeze itself. The Pokemon was quite good at riding the waves. It served as its own surfboard, gripping onto the wave. The toxic still bubbled close by, but the wave swept most of the and scattered it. There was still Toxic, though.
    Feebas was moving fast but we were faster. We surfed along the wave as the Feebas seemed like a hard target to his, but Sakura's eyes never left it. She was calculating every move, every position and angle that it could potentially strike from. I was more concerned with falling into the toxic water. As we surfed, the dark violet water turned a lighter shade of purple. Did that mean the effect was fading? Either way it was good for me and the natural area. I didn't want to disturb this place anymore than what I already did. The red jewel on Sakura's forehead began to glow a intense red as it focused on the Feebas. We turned into a curve and jetted right towards the Feebas.

"Alright Sakura. Hit them with a standard Quick Attack!"

She smiled and began to dash at the Feebas, a long trail of white light behind it. It dashed around in a zigzag pattern until it got a lock on the swimming Feebas, who head appeared at the worst time. Sakura purred and slammed into the Feebas with a moderate blow. I smiled as Sakura's focus did not waver from the Psychoboard. The Feebas took the hit but seemed still in the yellow to me. Time to take it down a bit moreura to hit it again with another to the red. I commanded Sakura to hit it again with another Quick Attack. As her paw touched the water, she sped off again, striking Feebas once more with her body, knocking it back. Sakura was immensely powerful with Special Attacks, but was only moderate with Physical moves. Feebas should be somewhere in the read about now. Sakura hopped back onto the board as we watched the wave die out quite a bit.

Blog Entries

OCC: Don't say your Pokemon hit- I'm supposed to do that. But I rolled a hit so it's all okay now. XD

Sakura's attention did not falter. While concentrating on maintaining her psychic surfboard, she also sped over the water at light speed. The attack was only seconded by ExtremeSpeed, and even with that, if the speed of the Pokemon is a dramatic difference it may change the course of the battle as much. Her paws made little contact with the water. She was like a pond skater, or some other creature that walks on water. Her fur did not dip into the water long enough tok even absorb the water. Feebas only blinked when he was thrown backwards by the blast. Resurfacing, Feebas materialized a ball of water in front of him. However, Sakura was now listening to her trainer and dodging at the same time. This Pokemom can multitask. Her concentration was great, but what was astounding was the relaxed Pokemon's lack of fret.

Sakura charged in for another hit. This time, she slipped. Her left paw dug too deep in the water as she hit Feebas, causing the second impact back on the water after attacking Feebas one that made her fall into the water. As she resurfaced, Feebas hit her with a Water Pulse. The Espeon felt her body forced against the water, and she crept back up on the surfboard, shaking off all the water trapped in her fur. She watched as the water turned flat. The Toxic slowly disappeared, perhaps cleaned away by the Great Lake's remarkable ecosystem.

----

AREA EFFECTS: Toxic water for 1 more turns

Name: Kiryu Hoshikawa
    Encounters: 14
    CC: 31463
    Total Items: 4x Hyper Balls, 1x Full Heals 2x Superballs, 4x Max Potions, 1x Full Restore

Pokemon Stats:

Metagross
    Tank Brigadier Steel Crasher
    Jolly
    GL
    Clear Body
    EMs: Shadow Ball, Sludge Bomb, Toxic, Earthquake, Return, Grass Knot, Trick, Ice Punch
    Health: 100%

Electivire
    Dynames
    Docile
    Male
    Motor Drive.
    EMs: IcePunch, Zap Cannon, Earthquake, Substitute, Toxic, Protect, Frustration, Flamethrower, Brick Break, Strength, Rock Climb, Magnet Rise, Cross Chop

Lucario
    Archer
    Serious
    Male
    Inner Focus
    EMs: Flash Cannon, Earthquake, Toxic, Stone Edge, Hidden Power 9(Grass), Substitute, Posion Jab, Shadow Claw, Drain Punch, Brick Break, Strength, Rock Climb, Bullet Punch, Agility, Ice Punch, Vacuum wave, Magnet Rise

Espeon
    Sakura
    Relaxed
    Female
    Synchronize
    EMs: TM Hidden Power(Dragon), TM Zap Cannon, TM Calm Mind, TM Shadow Ball, TM Substitute
    Health: 87%

Lickylicky
    Strafe
    Relaxed
    Male
    Own Tempo
    EMs: Swords Dance, Captivate, Mimic, Double Team, Psych Up, Mud-slap, Swagger, Attract, Whirlpool, Surf, Explosion, Belly Drum, Wish, Aqua Tail, Heal Bell, Yawn

Lapras
    Docile
    Male
    Water Absorb
    Ems: Attract, Curse, Dive, Double Edge, Facade, Icy Wind, Protect, Psychic, Reflect, Return, Rock Smash, Strength, Surf, Substitute, Thunder, Thunderbolt, Waterfall, Whirlpool Dragon Dance (BM), Iron Head (MT), Refresh (BM)
    Health: 29%
    Clone: 100%

Wild Pokemon:

Feebas
    Calm
    ???
    Swift Swim
    Health: 5%
    URPG Stats
    Rangering: Closed currently
    Story Deals: Closed for now (Open to bribes)

P.S. My story deal load is a lot, so if you bribe me now you have to wait pretty long.

追放されたバカ

Haha Sakura never fails to amaze. After that performance, she deserved nice long rest. But not while the water was even slightly poisoned. She kitty paddled to the board and shook herself, ridding her fur of the excess water. Once she had finished, her fur was poofed in all different directions. Snickering, I bent down and pattered her fur down nice and gentle. Feebas was badly hurt and I figured I couldn't do much more to it or I would knock it out. I could either stall but that would only give it a chance to escape and raise its health back up so there was only one thing I could do.

"Sakura, take a rest. I'm going to finish this off with Lapras."

I called Lapras out and the substitute Immediately shielded it's host. Once that was done I hopped onto the Lapras and Sakura onto my shoulder. I needed to do this just right or I would fail very hard. I ordered a refresh Soon the Lapras uttered an amazing aria and a yellowish-white light surrounded it's body, including me and Sakura. Soon our bodies felt calm and marshmallow-like. The light formed itself into a sphere and sent of multiple waves of energy, cleansing as mush of the lake as we can of the toxic. Even though it wasn't our fault, its the responsibility of the trainer to uphold the pureness of the area he is visiting. I looked around and watched the aura work its cleansing magic as I turned to the Feebas and smiled. It was weak and barely able to fight. I decided that a Sing attack would suffice.

Lapras chanted another aria and musical notes were released and circled around it, hoping that it would put it to sleep. I waited as I reached for the Super Ball in my back pocket, getting it ready to throw as soon as possible.

(Luc waking anytime?)
    Last edited by MaverickKaiser; 2nd March 2011 at 09:32 PM.

Too cool for real life. HikaruIzumi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Synthesis View Post
    BP:
    "Be gentle to the Pokemon and use Absorb!" Ashley commanded Torterra. Torterra grunted in agreement and shuffled forwards, just before closing her eyes. Feebas watched the prehistoric dinosaur in wonderment as it started to glow a bright White colour. Gradually all of the colour on her body disappeared and transfromed into the White light, which was getting even brighter. The tree on Torterra's back began to quiver and a White beam shot out the Feebas. It didn't look as though it would do too much damage to the Feebas; merely steal some of the fish's energy. Torterra let her body relax as she began to nourish herself.

"Terra," she sighed happily.

Feebas, on the other hand, was not looking all that happy and started to charge forwards towards the Totterra. She flipped up into the air above the salty seawater and landed back down in the water with a plop, splashing water up. I think this was an attempt to intimidate the Torterra; although it didn't appear to be working. Feebas began to flap her two fins in the salty water, attempting to churn the waves and the biting wind. The wind began to pick up and through Feebas's chanelling it managed to create a small twister.

"Feebas!" the fish cried as the miniature tornado spun forward, crashing into the taken-aback Torterra. But, Torterra didn't look too hurt from it.

Feebas got hit directly by Absorb and it looked like it was working without problems. The small fish Pokemon twitched when it got hit but it didn’t looke like it was damaged too much. When Torterra was nearly done absorbing Feebas’ energy, the water type started jumping up from the water as if it wanted to run away from the move. I was surprised by it and I didn’t know why was it doing that. My grass type was a little annoyed by this since it was quite difficult for her to focus on moving the energy flowing out of her body at this point. After all, that red beam was obviously weakened and it begun becoming transparent so it was obvious that the move wouldn’t last much longer. So why would it want to try to escape now and not when Torterra hit her? I was wondering about that and watching Feebas’ every single movement to figure out whether she had planned something cunning but it looked like I overestimated her when she splashed salty water at Torterra. My Pokemon just growled and shook the water away from her. Surely, if she were faster she would have dodged it but she wasn’t. I knew she hated water and she hated salty water even more. She once told me that it made the tree on her back heavy and really uncomfortable. However, this splash was a small one and it didn’t even get close to the tree so Torterra had no trouble with it. Of course, she hated feeling wet but there was no helping it now.

When Feebas started to move her fin from side to side faster and faster, Torterra made a few steps back in case it would decide to splash on her once again. She didn’t want to risk it and considering that she just got out of the water, I wasn’t surprised. Fortunatelly, it was really hot outside and it was a sunny day so she got dry really fast even though it was just morning. Maybe it may seem strange to go on a journey like this I a morning but it was the best possible option, if I decided to stay there longer. After all, no one would like to walk in a forest full of wild Pokemon in the night. It was much safer in morning because I was certain it would end before sunset and so I’d have time to familiarise with my new Pokemon. Not to mention that it’s the perfect time for the well deserved rest. Nothing can be better than going home by a comfortable bus while watching the sky chaging various colou rs in a sunset. Truly a spectacular view. I was lost in thoughts but when Torterra cried to wake me up, I knew something wasn’t alright.

The water type was still moving her fin from side to side but now I felt a gentle breeze that didn’t mean anything good. I recognised this move because Dragonite was performing it quite often as it was a useful move here. It was Twister. It wasn’t too dangerous but really good for combos and complicated strategy on the other hand this move itself was kind of lame. I wasn’t sure what Feebas intended to do and I hoped that she just underestimated Torterra’s power. Indeed, I guessed the move right. after a while the breeze became stronger and turned into wind. Soon after it got its typical spiral like spinning that created a small tornado. Feebas seemed determined to use its full power on Torterra while unleashing this move. In truth, I started thinking that she might be really underestimating her. Feebas casted the move at Torterra with a loud cry. I was wondering why were those Pokemon doing that but I figured that they wanted to look cool.

The Twister hit Torterra really fast but she didn’t look damaged at all. She had just closed her eyes befor ethe impact to avoid getting them damaged and lowered her head for the very same reason. That tornado hit her and broke right afterwards so it was clear that the hit wasn’t a big deal for her. Feebas, on the other hand, looked quite surprised for a second but then changed it’s face into a thoughtful one. It seemed unsure about what to do next since her two plans proved a little bit more than worthless. However, I didn’t intend to give her enough time to think of another plan and decided to act as fast as possible. Just like before, I didn’t want Torterra to hurt Feebas a lot because it could be really dangerous for such a fragile creature.

“Let’s try something different!” I called at Torterra that replied with simple “Terra,” to ensure me that she was listening and, so far, not against it.

“Use Tackle to throw Feebas up and then hit it with Razor Leaf!” This plan was certainly daring because Torterra was quite strong so if she used too much of her power, Feebas would get hurt too much. However, I knew her quite good, since we’ve been through many battles together so I was sure that she would do her best not to hurt it much.

Although, it can probably sound strange, how Tackle can be performed such a way, that it would throw something up, when you think about it, it’s not really difficult at all. Torterra would simply charge at the Pokemon at her full speed, and then, when she hits her, she would raise her head at the same time and so throw her up. Feebas got really close to the beach when she had challeneged my grass type, so there was a high chance that she wouldn’t have enough time, to swim to deeper part of the lake and dive. Since she was nearly on the sand, Torterra had a lot of time to get to her.

After she would be thrown into the air, Torterra would perform Razor Leaf. Not a really strong move but it should do the trick if it works properly. Razor Leaf would start with the tree on Torterra’s back glowing bright green. After she would be done with collecting energy into it, the glow would gradually disappear and the tree would begun shaking. That would get faster as Feebas would be closer to the ground. After all, the faster Feebas would fall, the more effective Razor Leaf would be because the impact would be faster than normally. Then, when some leaves would start falling off the tree, Torterra would make more fall with strong stomps with both of her fore legs at the same time. The sharp leaves that would fall, would by forced, by the stored energy in them, to fly at Feebas.

This was the plan. It was simple, yet complicated and it could help us in this battle if it worked out right. Torterra understood it the same way as me, that was one of the advantages of fighting together. She was able to perform both moves at the perfect time. I reminded her once again that Feebas was quite weak so she shouldn’t overdo it. She just nodded and started running towards Feebas. The first part of our strategy was in movement. Literally.

Blog Entries

OCC: Er... *roll roll* 3 turns. Feebas will be asleep for three turns. Believe me when I say I roll for everything.

The Espeon with fluffy fur does not look like an Espeon at all. Sakura looked like a purple towel, soft and comfortable after being extracted straight from the dryer. She looked like an annoyed soft toy, both mildly wet and looking absolutely ridiculous. Kiryu giggled before sending Sakura back and his Lapras into the fray. This battle was coming to a close- about time, too. "This battle has been going on for too long," I mumbled to myself before walking forward to get a better view. Lapras' flipper started to shimmer and sparkle, and the ripple of water it produced when it came in contact with the lake cleansed it of all the remaining traces of Toxic. It then faced its trainer before summoning a mighty large breath. Slowly, the note's pitch hummed in her head before it hummed in her mouth. Then, she opened her mouth.

Feebas knew this match was drawing to a close, and it was on the losing end of it. Eh, oh well. It was a good fight. A battle of guts and strategy and e ability to act in tight situations. Unfortunately, Feebas lost to the diversity of Pokemon Kiryu had. It was slightly regretting not fleeing and being TOO stubborn and TOO calm. But all's well it ends well. Maybe this was the start of a new journey in a new world. The Feebas yawned. It knew that it would probably not be opening its eyes to a lake anymore.

----

Encounters: 14
    CC: 33171
    Total Items: 4x Hyper Balls, 1x Full Heals 2x Superballs, 4x Max Potions, 1x Full Restore

Pokemon Stats:

Metagross
    Jolly
    GL
    Clear Body
    EMs: Shadow Ball, Sludge Bomb, Toxic, Earthquake, Return, Grass Knot, Trick, Ice Punch

Electivire
    Dynames
    Docile
    Male
    Motor Drive.
    EMs: IcePunch, Zap Cannon, Earthquake, Substitute, Toxic, Protect, Frustration, Flamethrower, Brick Break, Strength, Rock Climb, Magnet Rise, Cross Chop

Lucario
    Archer
    Serious
    Male
    Inner Focus
    EMs: Flash Cannon, Earthquake, Toxic, Stone Edge, Hidden Power 9(Grass), Substitute, Posion Jab, Shadow Claw, Drain Punch, Brick Break, Strength, Rock Climb, Bullet Punch, Agility, Ice Punch, Vacuum wave, Magnet Rise

Espeon
    Sakura
    Relaxed
    Female
    Synchronize
    EMs: TM Hidden Power(Dragon), TM Zap Cannon, TM Calm Mind, TM Shadow Ball, TM Substitute
    Health: 87%

Lickylicky
    Strafe
    Relaxed
    Male
    Own Tempo
    EMs: Swords Dance, Captivate, Mimic, Double Team, Psych Up, Mud-slap, Swagger, Attract, Whirlpool, Surf, Explosion, Belly Drum, Wish, Aqua Tail, Heal Bell, Yawn

Lapras
    Docile
    Male
    Water Absorb
    Ems: Attract, Curse, Dive, Double Edge, Facade, Icy Wind, Protect, Psychic, Reflect, Return, Rock Smash, Strength, Surf, Substitute, Thunder, Thunderbolt, Waterfall, Whirlpool Dragon Dance (BM), Iron Head (MT), Refresh (BM)

Wild Pokemon:

Feebas
    Calm
    ???
    Swift Swim
    Health: 5%
    URPG Stats

P.S. My story deal load is a lot, so if you bribe me now you have to wait pretty long.

追放されたバカ

OCC: Er... *roll roll* 3 turns. Feebas will be asleep for three turns. Believe me when I say I roll for everything.

The Espeon with fluffy fur does not look like an Espeon at all. Sakura looked like a purple towel, soft and comfortable after being extracted straight from the dryer. She looked like an annoyed soft toy, both mildly wet and looking absolutely ridiculous. Kiryu giggled before sending Sakura back and his Lapras into the fray. This battle was coming to a close- about time, too. "This battle has been going on for too long," I mumbled to myself before walking forward to get a better view. Lapras' flipper started to shimmer and sparkle, and the ripple of water it produced when it came in contact with the lake cleansed it of all the remaining traces of Toxic. It then faced its trainer before summoning a mighty large breath. Slowly, the note's pitch hummed in her head before it hummed in her mouth. Then, she opened her mouth.

Feebas knew this match was drawing to a close, and it was on the losing end of it. Eh, oh well. It was a good fight. A battle of guts and strategy and e ability to act in tight situations. Unfortunately, Feebas lost to the diversity of Pokemon Kiryu had. It was slightly regretting not fleeing and being TOO stubborn and TOO calm. But all's well it ends well. Maybe this was the start of a new journey in a new world. The Feebas yawned. It knew that it would probably not be opening its eyes to a lake anymore.
    I smiled and leaned on the neck of Lapras, smiling and and closing my eyes to the fact that I finally got Feebas asleep. It was a major pain but it was worth it. Sakura curled up onto his lap and smiled, purring a bit as she shut her eyes, deserving some rest. Then I remembered she was injured a bit. I tapped her shoulder and she looked right at me.

"Use Morning Sun to heal yourself."

She complied and soon her body glowed a radiant white. It grew brighter and brighter until the light would fade and some of her health would be restored. It was a lot easier than using a plain old item anyway. Too bad it wasn't a contest but then again it wasn't a contest. I sighed and wondered what the Feebas was dreaming about. Was it swimming in a deep open trench? Or was it thinking about life in a fish bowl. Maybe it wondered if it was a legendary pokemon and caused all sorts of chaos. It was so much fun wondering what pokemon thought about. I often pondered what I would I be like if I was a pokemon. Maybe a Lucario. Or maybe a Zorua. It was so dark, fluffy and cute who wouldn't want to be one. Maybe I should become a shrink?

I snapped back and decided that I stalled things out too far. I stood up, Sakura scurrying to the top of Lapras's head and pulled out a Hyper Ball. It seemed a bit excessive but better to be safe. I watched the Feebas inhale and exhale as it slept like a baby, drifting along with the wave so easily. I hoped that I would catch it on the first time but I also hoped I'd give it a decent home. I pulled twisted the pokeball in my hand and pressed the small white circle in the middle until it grew into the size of an apple. It was light and had a black and yellow design, the yellow being the H that stretched across the entire top dome.

I placed my foot in one of the spiked grooves and and used the weight to toss the Pokeball. Feebas was quite a ways from me to this toss had to connect. I saw it sail through the air and see it get closer and closer to it.

Blog Entries

The beautiful shine of Espeon's fur illuminated the entire area. The sun seemed to be directing all attention towards the tiny Pokemon. Her small wounds sealed up rather quickly, and soon she was in tip-top condition. Swing her master throw the Hyper Ball, she used her psychic powers to direct it to the Feebas. The brown fish shivered and splashed momentarily before being sucked into the ball- bad dream, perhaps? There was little doubt that a few shakes later, we could finally breathe again as the ball released an oh so familiar and comforting click. I picked up the ball and attached a seal to it, to prevent usage during the run. I also remembered to input Kiryu's data as so if it was lost, it could be recovered. "I have to keep this for a while."

I turned to see a Pokemon tunneling out of the sands. A tiny, red-shelled Krabby, unaware of our presence. I couldn't understand why anyone would eat such a cute creature. Then again, I do eat Milktank... well, at least it hasn't been boiled alive.*"Want to catch this Krabby?"

----

Encounters: 13
    CC: 0
    Captured Pokemon: Feebas/???/Calm
    Total Items: 3x Hyper Balls, 1x Full Heals 2x Superballs, 4x Max Potions, 1x Full Restore

Pokemon Stats:

Metagross
    Jolly
    GL
    Clear Body

Electivire
    Dynames
    Docile
    Male
    Motor Drive.

Lucario
    Archer
    Serious
    Male
    Inner Focus

Espeon
    Sakura
    Relaxed
    Female
    Synchronize

Lickylicky
    Strafe
    Relaxed
    Male
    Own Tempo

Lapras
    Docile
    Male
    Water Absorb

Wild Pokemon:

None
    URPG Stats

Blog Entries

“Use Tackle to throw Feebas up and then hit it with Razor Leaf!” Ashley shouted and the Torterra's ears pricked. It charged forward, kicking up sand as it ran. Its momentum gradually started to build until it came within a few feet of the Feebas. Torterra tucked her head in and slammed her body into the Feebas. Despite Tackle being a relatively weak move, Torterra's overall strength made it better.

Feebas was sent spiralling and landed with a plop on the sandy banks. It began to hop away to the water-- where it would be best in range for attacks as Torterra's foiliage began to glow a dark green colour. She raised the fore of her body into the air with difficulty before slamming it onto the ground, sending a plethora of sharp leaves shooting towards the startled Feebas. Feebas opened its mouth and sent out an icy chill at theleaves, hoping to freeze them and stop them from hitting Feebas. However, it couldn't stop all of the leaves and a lot pierced Feebas' skin. It looked quite fatigued afterwards, but it didn't stop the Icy Wind from continuing and striking the Torterra, who cringed at the icy breeze.

~-~
    Torterra 58% [speed-1]
    Vs
    Feebas 26%
    ~-~

Ranger: James
    Pokemon Encountered:
    Ashley: Finneon/?/??, Tentacool/?/??, Bidoof/?/??, Bidoof/?/??, Buizel/?/??, Mantyke/?/??, Poliwag/?/??, Feebas/?/??
    Pokemon Captured:
    Ashley: Tentacool, F, Rash + Poliwag, M, Naughty
    Items:
    Ashley: Total Items: 5 x Super Potion, 1 x Parkballs, 5x Super Balls, 3x Hyper Balls, 3x Full Heal, 1 Digital Camera
    CC:
    Ashely: 30,433/35,000

Ashley:

Pokemon Stats :

Pokemon: Gardevoir 90%
    Nickname: -
    Ability: Synchronise
    Nature: Lonely
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Zen Headbutt, TM33 Reflect

Pokemon: Torterra
    Nickname: -
    Ability: Overgrow
    Nature: Hardy
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM06 Toxic, Superpower

追放されたバカ

The beautiful shine of Espeon's fur illuminated the entire area. The sun seemed to be directing all attention towards the tiny Pokemon. Her small wounds sealed up rather quickly, and soon she was in tip-top condition. Swing her master throw the Hyper Ball, she used her psychic powers to direct it to the Feebas. The brown fish shivered and splashed momentarily before being sucked into the ball- bad dream, perhaps? There was little doubt that a few shakes later, we could finally breathe again as the ball released an oh so familiar and comforting click. I picked up the ball and attached a seal to it, to prevent usage during the run. I also remembered to input Kiryu's data as so if it was lost, it could be recovered. "I have to keep this for a while."

I turned to see a Pokemon tunneling out of the sands. A tiny, red-shelled Krabby, unaware of our presence. I couldn't understand why anyone would eat such a cute creature. Then again, I do eat Milktank... well, at least it hasn't been boiled alive.*"Want to catch this Krabby?"
    I sighed and rested up against Lapras as the ball clicked and floated over to Timpeni.It was a hell of a battle but it was finally over. I ran a hand into the water as Lapras drifted along, trying to cool myself off. I decided to screw it and jump in completely and go under for a dip. It was nice to be submerged but I had to continue on with my run. Swimming up to the surface, I trudged onto the shore and reached into my bag and pulled out a Max Potion. I sprayed along the outer edges of her neck and shell then made sure the medicine sunk in.

"That was hell but worth it. Maybe I can get some food," I said as my stomach growled. It had been a while since I have eaten. Maybe they have a seafood shack around the lakeshore. It looks ideal to do fishing and stuff.

"Mmm maybe some fried.."

"Want to catch this Krabby?" said Timpeni as she placed the seal onto the pokeball that held Feebas.

Disregarding ninety percent of that sentence I licked my lips and smiled. Fried Krabby and tarter sauce sounded excellent right about now. Or maybe Krabby and fries. Ohhh a fried Krabby sandwich with coleslaw and some cola. That would sure hit the spot.

"Lunch?" I replied as I found some rock, a group of rocks and I had a set of matches in my bag.

After setting up a small circle with the rocks, I planted the moss and lit a match. After dropping it into the fire, I fanned the flames to make it bigger and bigger. My mouth was watering so much as I daydreamed the taste of Krabby. I thought for a second then replayed part of the sentence in my head.

"Want to catch this Krabby?"

"Ohhhhhhh. Sure most definitely!" I said as I felt foolish. And why hasn't Archer woken up yet? Meh maybe a hit from Krabby will wake him up.

"Yo Archer! Hit Krabby with a Bullet Punch!"

Blog Entries

What was Kiryu doing? I had no idea why he was suddenly a fire when a wild Pokemon appeared. Maybe he was cold. Well, I wasn't going to question him.

"Ohhhhhhh. Sure most definitely!"

The (snoring) Archer was limp on the ground, and Kiryu wanted him to awake. The Krabby looked all around us, avoiding the fire, and decided to check out Archer. The foreign Pokemon seemed very strong, but it was definitely asleep. Since there are humans here, it supposed they wanted a Pokemon battle. Well, okay then. Since the Pokemon is asleep, a fast nip will do enough to damage it a little. Holding its claws apart, it was about to grip onto Archer's sensitive ears. After some time training, the Krabby learned that feline-like Pokemon do not fancy being gripped at the ears.

"Huh...?" Archer opened his eyes. Freaking out, the Krabby used Vicegrip on its ears before backing away. "OW!" Archer shook his head and made sense of the situation. He was battling a Krabby which just nipped him on the ears and Kiryu wanted him to use Bullet Punch. Well, okay. Bracing himself, Archer seemed to see time slow down, although it was just him going too fast. Baring his teeth, Archer sent three punches at Krabby before the crustacean could blink. However, the move spent most of its energy on speed, and the punches were not too strong.

The Krabby flew back. Stopping itself from flying off by clawing at the mud, the red-shelled Pokemon hissed. It observed Archer, a plan forming in its head. But before that...

Krabby suddenly coated itself in mud using Mud Sport. It suddenly scurried away into a sea of rocks that looked totally the same. Crouching down, it blended into the rocks so perfectly Archer had to use his aura-tracking to find the Krabby. But the Krabby could use an attack if did so...

----

Encounters: 13
    CC: 1775
    Captured Pokemon: Feebas/???/Calm
    Total Items: 3x Hyper Balls, 1x Full Heals 2x Superballs, 4x Max Potions, 1x Full Restore

Pokemon Stats:

Metagross
    Jolly
    GL
    Clear Body

Electivire
    Dynames
    Docile
    Male
    Motor Drive.

Lucario
    Archer
    Serious
    Male
    Inner Focus
    Health: 92%

Espeon
    Sakura
    Relaxed
    Female
    Synchronize

Lickylicky
    Strafe
    Relaxed
    Male
    Own Tempo

Lapras
    Docile
    Male
    Water Absorb

Wild Pokemon:

Krabby
    Careful
    ???
    Hyper Cutter
    Health: 90%
    URPG Stats

Quote Originally Posted by Synthesis View Post
    “Use Tackle to throw Feebas up and then hit it with Razor Leaf!” Ashley shouted and the Torterra's ears pricked. It charged forward, kicking up sand as it ran. Its momentum gradually started to build until it came within a few feet of the Feebas. Torterra tucked her head in and slammed her body into the Feebas. Despite Tackle being a relatively weak move, Torterra's overall strength made it better.

Feebas was sent spiralling and landed with a plop on the sandy banks. It began to hop away to the water-- where it would be best in range for attacks as Torterra's foliage began to glow a dark green colour. She raised the fore of her body into the air with difficulty before slamming it onto the ground, sending a plethora of sharp leaves shooting towards the startled Feebas. Feebas opened its mouth and sent out an icy chill at the leaves, hoping to freeze them and stop them from hitting Feebas. However, it couldn't stop all of the leaves and a lot pierced Feebas' skin. It looked quite fatigued afterwards, but it didn't stop the Icy Wind from continuing and striking the Torterra, who cringed at the icy breeze.
    The small fish Pokemon was a little confused at first when it landed on a sand bank. It didn’t see the attack coming and, after all, for water Pokemon that needs water for its well being, falling on sand was more than upsetting. It took a while for Feebas to be able to rise again and realise what was going on. The first thing it saw was a green glowing Torterra that looked anything but friendly. Her body, now completely covered by dark green glow besides her eyes, was standing on the beach in front of Feebas casting a fearsome aura at everyone around. She was ready to attack and the confused Fish Pokemon didn’t know what to do first. Running away seemed like a good idea to it but it didn’t have much time and, to be honest, Feebas weren’t known for being fast at land. The possibility of the ‘plan’ backfiring and instead putting Feebas at greater danger was huge. It could simply slip and it would be on perfect spot for Torterra’s attack. Countering her attack was an option as well. It would maybe help it avoid the impact but on the other hand, its power can’t be compared with Torterra’s. Possibly if Feebas wasn’t a coward it would do that, however, it decided that running from the battlefield was much better idea than anything else I wasn’t surprised that it did that, actually, I expected it to behave that way. After all, if it got into water, it would have achieved much more than by countering, since water it’s its natural habitat.

While Feebas was completely focused planning its next move, Torterra was slowly getting ready for the other part of the strategy and I was already thinking ahead in case Feebas would manage to jump into water. Fortunately for and unfortunately for Feebas, my grass type was prepared sooner than her opponent. She threw her head with her fore legs into the air and fell on the ground heavily, sending lots of sharp leaves at the still confused water type. Feebas didn’t know what to do and was standing on a spot, jumping into the air and moving all of its fins. It looked funny and I softly giggled when I imagine how shocked it will be when it gets hit. My mental image didn’t turn into reality since Feebas returned to its senses before it got hit and decided to follow another strategy what meant that I was correct about its way of thinking before. It stopped moving for a second as if it was thinking and then opened its mouth. I’d never thought that Feebas could open their mouth that much, it looked like half of its body would easily fit in. Then, the water type turned into a balloon within a few seconds. I figured that it was sucking air in although I wasn’t sure that move should I expect, after all I wasn’t worried about it at all since it wouldn’t harm Torterra much if at all.

Feebas continued with its move even though the leaves were too close to it to destroy all of them. The air that it had stored in its body started leaving it in form of a strong ice-cold wind that ruthlessly hit the leaves. Plenty of them hit the defenceless water type and cut through its skin creating painful looking wounds. However, Feebas didn’t stop performing the move even though it was obvious that it wouldn’t last much longer like this. I was admiring it for its endurance and will to fight even in a situation like that. After all it was one small and weak fish Pokemon against a giant dinosaur Pokemon with a type advantage. I don’t think it could have been worse but it was still putting up a good fight.

Icy Wind wasn’t that useless, some of the leaves that headed towards it, got frozen and fell into the lake so Feebas managed to avoid more damage. On top the cold air was getting closer and closer to Torterra. She didn’t have much time to act because she was tired from her last move. The cold air was freezing water drops on its way what made it quite easy to see where it was heading. Normally, I would try tgo use something like this to my advantage but this time was different. It was difficult to move around for my big and heavy Pokemon even under normal circumstances. Now, she was tired and she felt like anything but fast dodging or countering. I tried shouting at her to move but it was no use. Thus she was an easy target for Icy Wind. This made me really worried about her because I knew that she was really weak against Ice moves like this. However, I could do nothing but watch as the cold air approached her and made her shiver all over her robust body. No wonder Icy Wind could lower speed. No one would be willing to jump around if they got hit by something like that. I knew that Torterra would have trouble to fight with her full power so I wanted to use something effective that would end the battle and help me catch the small fish Pokemon.

“Hang in there, Torterra! Focus and do your best one more time. I can assure you that you’ll be able to rest afterwards!” I cheered on my friend hoping it would make her put everything into the last attack.

“First, use Toxic to make it stuck to the ground and then Absorb its power to heal yourself!” I finished my line to which Torterra replied with a soft growl. It seemed like the plan was to her liking.

It was really simple, first Torterra would use Toxic, since the toxic liquid that is used for the move was sticky and slippery, it would make Feebas stay in one place, since it was still on the sand bank. It would take a while for Feebas to realise what was going on and that time would my grass type use to strike with Absorb. Her body would glow bright red colour after she closed her eyes. Then, the partly transparent glow would slowly cover all of the parts of her body, including her eyes that would shine dark red the second she opened them. Afterwards, the same shinning glow would appear on the tree at her back and turn from a gentle glow into a strong red light. That would mean that the move would be ready to be unleashed and two bright red beams of energy would shoot at the Feebas. The Pokemon would be engulfed in red light connected to Torterra by those beams. At that time Torterra would sap life energy from the water type to her and partly restore her strength.

But first was Toxic. Torterra opened and closed her mouth as if she swallowed something big and she didn’t want to spit it out. Her body then became fatter as if she drank too much water. She was slowly turning into a balloon like her opponent a while ago. Also her stomach was turning violet and her veins were visible. When she looked like she would explode, the violet liquid from her stomach begun transferring into her mouth and soon it looked just like her stomach did a while ago. She moved all of the liquid from her stomach into her mouth where it got dense and turned into dark violet. Now, that she looked as if she had two balloons instead of her mouth, she turned her head at Feebas that was just staring in surprise at her and perpared to spit it all out at it. If she managed to hit it, then it would stop it from running away and also poison it so maybe it will be too startled to do something until Torterra hits it with Absorb.

追放されたバカ

What was Kiryu doing? I had no idea why he was suddenly a fire when a wild Pokemon appeared. Maybe he was cold. Well, I wasn't going to question him.

"Ohhhhhhh. Sure most definitely!"

The (snoring) Archer was limp on the ground, and Kiryu wanted him to awake. The Krabby looked all around us, avoiding the fire, and decided to check out Archer. The foreign Pokemon seemed very strong, but it was definitely asleep. Since there are humans here, it supposed they wanted a Pokemon battle. Well, okay then. Since the Pokemon is asleep, a fast nip will do enough to damage it a little. Holding its claws apart, it was about to grip onto Archer's sensitive ears. After some time training, the Krabby learned that feline-like Pokemon do not fancy being gripped at the ears.

"Huh...?" Archer opened his eyes. Freaking out, the Krabby used Vicegrip on its ears before backing away. "OW!" Archer shook his head and made sense of the situation. He was battling a Krabby which just nipped him on the ears and Kiryu wanted him to use Bullet Punch. Well, okay. Bracing himself, Archer seemed to see time slow down, although it was just him going too fast. Baring his teeth, Archer sent three punches at Krabby before the crustacean could blink. However, the move spent most of its energy on speed, and the punches were not too strong.

The Krabby flew back. Stopping itself from flying off by clawing at the mud, the red-shelled Pokemon hissed. It observed Archer, a plan forming in its head. But before that...

Krabby suddenly coated itself in mud using Mud Sport. It suddenly scurried away into a sea of rocks that looked totally the same. Crouching down, it blended into the rocks so perfectly Archer had to use his aura-tracking to find the Krabby. But the Krabby could use an attack if did so...
    This seemed like a good chance to test out a few combos for the gyms I was fighting against. Archer overreacted when the Krabby slammed its sharp pincers into his highly sensitive ears. I slightly chuckled as Archer sent three high speed punches into into its face/shell. I was actually surprised Archer didn't shatter the Krabby's shell to begin with but we were trying to capture the Pokemon, not kill it. Watching the Krabby fly backward, I thought about another way to contain the Pokemon but figured it wouldn't be going anywhere soon. It latched onto the mud beneath it's feet and burrowed quickly into the mud, adequately concealing itself from Archer and I. These Pokemon were too smart for my liking but they posed a amazing challenge, testing all of my will, stamina and most of all, patience. Starting to think outside the box, I started to devise a plan to force the Krabby out. It wasn't going to evade me for long. The mud was very soft, probably from all the water that was added to it from the commotion in the middle of the lake. Wondering what to do, Archer approached me, rubbing his ears with his paw. I could still see the imprints from Krabby's Vicegrip attack.

"Are we going to cook it?" he said as he bared his fangs, pissed off a the Krabby and thanking Arceus it wasn't a Kingler.

"No, capture only and try not to go overboard."

He grunted in disapproval but orders were orders. Stepping in front of him, Archer stood at the borderline of the muddy field. He was going to flush the little bugger out if it was the last thing he did. Archer gently shut his eyes and opened then quickly, both eyes glowing a marvelous light blue. A small sonic boom could be seen breaking around him as he opened his eyes. Once Archer accessed his aura, no person or Pokemon could escape his sight. Smirking slight, he saw that the sonic boom hit it's mark. Krabby was placed deep in the mud but not deep enough that Archer couldn't hit it. It was time to release all his might. He held a paw out towards the mud and I knew what he was going to do but as a trainer it would be best if I gave the command now wouldn't it?

"Archer use Aura Sphere on the mud! Force the little sucker!"

By the time I reached the word "Aura", Archer was twenty feet in the air, charging up a Aura Sphere between his two palms.

"Behold the power of my Aura!!!" he yelled as he released a volley of smaller albeit powerful Aura Spheres.

They flooded the entire mud pool, creating a gigantic explosion that would force all the mud upwards into the air. As Archer landed, he roared loudly, showing his complete power but he wasn't going to give up. I had a new move idea, ready to dish out some damage.If this move could be pulled off then it would be a powerful weapon.

"Archer, combine your Aura with a Metal Claw attack. That should produce some new results!"

"It will take some time but it's do able." he yelled back, storing energy into the little spikes on the back of his paw. The spikes faded in and out of a light blue color.
    Last edited by MaverickKaiser; 12th April 2011 at 01:16 PM.

Blog Entries

“Hang in there, Torterra! Focus and do your best one more time. I can assure you that you’ll be able to rest afterwards!” Ashley shouted, cheering on her Torterra.

“First, use Toxic to make it stuck to the ground and then Absorb its power to heal yourself!” she said to her Pokemon.

Her Torterra grunted in assent and began to perform the move combination. The Continent Pokemon began to swell as it filled itself with a poisonous energy. The energy moved up into the Pokemon's mouth as it prepared to fire the Toxic attack. Then, it launched a ball of purple energy at the opposing Feebas. Unable to move out of the way, it hit the fish Pokemon head-on.

Gasping, the brown colored fish Pokemon became stuck in the ground because of Torterra's attack.

Then, to complete the combo, Torterra lunged at the trapped foe, preparing to drain some of its energy. Unable to move, the Feebas acted quickly and began to use a Flail attack. It began to wobble back and forth, hitting the Torterra hard. Still charging and ignoring the Flail, the Torterra rammed the Feebas and began absorb the Pokemon's energy. After a few seconds, the Torterra leaped backwards (which is an amazing feat in its own) looking slightly healed and better off than the Feebas, who was trying to get out of the Toxic slick.
    - - - - -

Name: Ashley
    Area Effects: Sandy beach
    Total Items: 5 x Super Potion, 1 x Parkballs, 5x Super Balls, 3x Hyper Balls, 3x Full Heal, 1 Digital Camera

Pokemon Encountered: Finneon [?], Tentacool [F], Bidoof [?], Bidoof [?], Buizel [?], Mantyke [?], Poliwag [M], Feebas [?]
    Pokemon Caught:
    Tentacool [F, Rash], Poliwag [M, Naughty]

Character Count: 37,506/35,000
    - - - - -

Battle Stats:

[10% HP]
    Last used Move: [Flail]
    Mood: *Gurgles in pain*

[40% HP]
    Last used Moves: [Toxic, Absorb]
    Mood: Grunt.

Pokemon Stats :

Gardevoir F, Synchronise (Lonely) [90% HP]
    EMs: Zen Headbutt, TM33 Reflect

Torterra F, Overgrow (Hardy) [40% HP]
    EMs: TM06 Toxic, Superpower

Credit to HikaruIzumi for the awesome avatar!

OOC: Female Feebas, please.

I watched as the giant grass type flung its body towards Feebas, sucking its life energy through the green beams that came from her body. It looked like a rainbow when the beams hit Feebas stuck to the sand because of the sticky toxic liquid. I had to admit I was quite surprised how well it worked but, then again, Feebas was already exhausted as it was and the Toxic surprised it. It probably never saw that move being used that way. That's why it started moving from right to left extremely quickly as if it was jumping. But it looked more painful then useful especially since Torterra's body could handle tese hits without much trouble.

She continued focusing on her move like it became her sole prupose. Obviously, she was tired as well, not just the little fish Pokemon. I was clenching my fists as if I wanted to hit someone out of nervousity so I was really happy that the combo worked out all right. Subconsciously, I pulled out my Pokeball pouch and started lookinfor something in it. At first I wasn't sure why I did that but then I quickly tookout a Superball. It was brand new, touched only when I bought it and moved to my pouch. Upper half was green and lower yellow and it had an S lightning right above the switch.

I raised my hand over my head, still watching the ball. Then I looked at Feebas strugling to get out of its toxic prison and with a swift movement threw the ball towards it. It gently hit it and sucked it in with a red flash, leaving just the violet liquid there. It fell on the ground and started shaking. Once again I clenched my fists hoping it would work.

Blog Entries

Ashley pulled a Superball from her backpack and cast it at the Feebas after a little hesitation. It sucked in the trapped fish Pokemon, leaving only a small, shaking Pokeball with a mass of violet colored poison.

The ball wobbled for a while, before clicking to indicate a capture. As soon as there was no threat, the Torterra let the Toxic attack dissipate, letting me walk over to the newly captured Pokemon, pick it up and place it in my pack along with the Poliwag and Tentacool.

"I don't suppose you want to leave the park," I said to Ashley. "considering that you already have three Pokemon captured."

Leaving the decision in her hands, I wondered what she was going to do. If she were to stay in the park, she might find more useful Pokemon. If she were to leave, she wouldn't waste any time putting the Pokemon to good use.

- - - - -

Name: Ashley
    Area Effects: Sandy beach
    Total Items: 5 x Super Potion, 1 x Parkballs, 4x Super Balls, 3x Hyper Balls, 3x Full Heal, 1 Digital Camera

Pokemon Encountered: Finneon [?], Tentacool [F], Bidoof [?], Bidoof [?], Buizel [?], Mantyke [?], Poliwag [M], Feebas [F]
    Pokemon Caught:
    Tentacool [F, Rash], Poliwag [M, Naughty], Feebas [F, Docile]

Character Count: 0/0
    - - - - -

N/A

Pokemon Stats :

Gardevoir F, Synchronise (Lonely) [90% HP]
    EMs: Zen Headbutt, TM33 Reflect

Torterra F, Overgrow (Hardy) [40% HP]
    EMs: TM06 Toxic, Superpower

Credit to HikaruIzumi for the awesome avatar!

Page 19 of 37 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast