Main RP: The Great Lakes - Page 16

Page 16 of 37 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Main RP: The Great Lakes

追放されたバカ

Default Re: Main RP: The Great Lakes

Quote Originally Posted by Timpeni View Post
    The yellow wall of energy was formed in front of Lapras, be fire disappearing entirely. The Feebas wracked its head to look for any move it knew that caused such an effect, but nothing came out of it. In its minuscule but clever brain, it formed a plan to attack the Lapras.

It flailed out of the water and behind the Lapras, gently landing on the riverside. The fertile land near the river provided many trees which Feebas uses frequently in combat. It flopped near a tree, and then, it sucked in all the air it could.

"Uh oh." I said, remembering the time when I met the little fish. Mimi was toying with it in a battle, and growing a tiny bit impatient, it used a move that knocked Mimi off her feet. It was from its unusual heritage. I have learned that some moves could be passed down from Pokemon to Pokemon. In this case...

The Feebas blew down the tree in one strong Dragonbreathe. Lapras' eyes widened in shock as the tree landed on the shield, branches sliding off. Cracks started to form in the shield, and soon, it gave way. The large bark landed in Lapras, and it yowled. Even though it landed on the hard shell of Lapras, and the shield has done significant damage to the tree... having a large piece of wood strike you is painful still.

Out of nowhere, a pulse of water hit Lapras, who then gained the strength to push the tree of itself. Feebas had jumped back in the water, and looked at Lapras with a smile.

"I think it's trying to say not to go easy on it." I said to Kiryu.*
    I smiled as I watched the Reflect go off without a hitch. Thank Arceus Lapras got it out in time for the the barrage of attack to hit me. Lucario watched, not know that Lapras knew such a move. He secretly wanted it badly. I grinned as I turned to Timpeni and nodded.

"Oh I won't. This Feebas is showing major potential and I definitely want it apart of my team. I just hope it can take what I'd dish out!" I said as I turned to Lapras and and walked to it.

"Just do your best and remember that you can do this. You have speed on your side so let's raise some hell!!" I yelled before watching the Dragonbreath tear down a tree. The light blue beam of air. Lapras and I stood stunned as pieces flew of and hit her.

"Holy.." I started.

"Lapras." he finished.

Another attack came and as a pulse of water and hit Lapras again but this time we were having fun. It was our hidden ace.

"Not bad but lets see you try this on. Lapras! Use Ice Beam and start freezing things!"

If I can freeze the area around it, I can force it into a corner. then I can go for the capture. I thought.

Lapras nodded and concentrated as blue beam of energy in his mouth and blaster it towards Feebas, not hitting it but hitting near it.

Blog Entries

The Ice Beam successfully froze a small area around Feebas. Unfortunately, Kiryu had forgotten one thing: The water only freezes on the surface. Feebas simply dived deep into the water, careful not to bump its head on the hard, icy surface. It was a pretty smart Feebas, and a very observant one. It learned from watching other battles that if the water freezes it only freezes on the surface. The Feebas swam to the surface of the river not frozen on the top, and jumped out, performing its move quickly.

A jet of purple, bad-smelling liquid splashed over Lapras. Its skin was singed by the burning pain of the strange liquid, and some entered Lapras' mouth, burning the tongue. Lapras quickly spat it out, but even if it did, Lapras was already poisoned- no, not just poisoned. Badly poisoned- by Toxic.

"Look out! The Toxic worsens every few minutes!" I yelled to Kiryu, and the Lapras panted. Feebas tried to keep a straight face, not willing to look a bit shameful for hurting Lapras. It dived back into the water as the ice slowly thawed.

----

Name: Kiryu Hoshikawa
    Encounters: 14
    CC: 3353
    Total Items: 4x Hyper Balls, 1x Calming Fragrance, 2x Full Heals 2x Superballs, 4x Max Potions, 1x Full Restore,

Pokemon Stats:

Metagross
    Tank Brigadier Steel Crasher
    Jolly
    GL
    Clear Body
    EMs: Shadow Ball, Sludge Bomb, Toxic, Earthquake, Return, Grass Knot, Trick, Ice Punch
    Health: 100%

Electivire
    Dynames
    Docile
    Male
    Motor Drive.
    EMs: IcePunch, Zap Cannon, Earthquake, Substitute, Toxic, Protect, Frustration, Flamethrower, Brick Break, Strength, Rock Climb, Magnet Rise, Cross Chop

Lucario
    Archer
    Serious
    Male
    Inner Focus
    EMs: Flash Cannon, Earthquake, Toxic, Stone Edge, Hidden Power 9(Grass), Substitute, Posion Jab, Shadow Claw, Drain Punch, Brick Break, Strength, Rock Climb, Bullet Punch, Agility, Ice Punch, Vacuum wave, Magnet Rise

Espeon
    Sakura
    Relaxed
    Female
    Synchronize
    EMs: TM Hidden Power(Dragon), TM Zap Cannon, TM Calm Mind, TM Shadow Ball, TM Substitute

Lickylicky
    Strafe
    Relaxed
    Male
    Own Tempo
    EMs: Swords Dance, Captivate, Mimic, Double Team, Psych Up, Mud-slap, Swagger, Attract, Whirlpool, Surf, Explosion, Belly Drum, Wish, Aqua Tail, Heal Bell, Yawn

Lapras
    Docile
    Male
    Water Absorb
    Ems: Attract, Curse, Dive, Double Edge, Facade, Icy Wind, Protect, Psychic, Reflect, Return, Rock Smash, Strength, Surf, Substitute, Thunder, Thunderbolt, Waterfall, Whirlpool Dragon Dance (BM), Iron Head (MT), Refresh (BM)
    Health: 93.75%

Wild Pokemon:

Feebas
    Calm
    ???
    Swift Swim
    Last edited by Timpeni; 10th January 2011 at 02:52 PM.
    URPG Stats
    Rangering: Closed currently
    Story Deals: Closed for now (Open to bribes)

P.S. My story deal load is a lot, so if you bribe me now you have to wait pretty long.

追放されたバカ

The Ice Beam successfully froze a small area around Feebas. Unfortunately, Kiryu had forgotten one thing: The water only freezes on the surface. Feebas simply dived deep into the water, careful not to bump its head on the hard, icy surface. It was a pretty smart Feebas, and a very observant one. It learned from watching other battles that if the water freezes it only freezes on the surface. The Feebas swam to the surface of the river not frozen on the top, and jumped out, performing its move quickly.

A jet of purple, bad-smelling liquid splashed over Lapras. Its skin was singed by the burning pain of the strange liquid, and some entered Lapras' mouth, burning the tongue. Lapras quickly spat it out, but even if it did, Lapras was already poisoned- no, not just poisoned. Badly poisoned- by Toxic.

"Look out! The Toxic worsens every few minutes!" I yelled to Kiryu, and the Lapras panted. Feebas tried to keep a straight face, not willing to look a bit shameful for hurting Lapras. It dived back into the water as the ice slowly thawed.
    I watched as Lapras already was suffering as a bit of Toxic got in its mouth. That looked disgusting as it spit it out a chunk of it. I stared at Lapras, wondering just how much it was in pain? I sucked it up and grinned at Timpeni.

"Ohhh this Feebas has a wily side, Well lets get ready to party." I said as I looked at the melting, calculating it's time. If I could time it just right tehn maybe.....

"Alright Lapras! Show that Feebas that it's Toxic isn't worth much since we can use Refresh! Show that you can overcome what ever you have thrown at you!"

Lapras nodded and concentrated as a glowing blue light enveloped its body in a light blue, albeit, wave light. The haggard look on its face would soon return to its normal luster. It turned its head and smiled at me as it was ready to begin anew. I nodded and admired its ambition. Lapras had a speed disadvantage to it but that never stopped it before.

"Get ready to dodge its next attack! Watch its patterns and get ready to move!"

I wanted to see the full potential of the two water type in battle. One may be faster but one was more skilled then the other. I hoped.

Blog Entries

OOC: Try to check for spelling or grammatical errors next time.

The Feebas looked through the transparent ice as the Lapras smiled, the restorative shine going all over the blue body it had. Feebas nodded, and tried to use the thawing ice to its advantage.

The Feebas used Icy Wind to freeze the area around it, and reenforcing the ice plate above it while we watched through the now thinker ice. We were all a bit confused as why the Feebas would trap itself in an ice box, but we would learn so enough. This Feebas was tricky.

I could see it opening and closing its mouth to a sort of pattern, or rhythm. Suddenly, I felt a 'thonk' on my head and rubbed it. I looked up, only to see it was hailing. I knew now that Feebas was hiding inside the ice box to protect itself from the hail, but why would it need to do Hail? Lapras was resistant against it.

Suddenly, Feebas glowed, and I remembered the move as Secret Power. Immediately, piles of snow gathered, and the shivering trees slowly lost their leaves early... again. I was about to warn Kiryu about the oncoming threat of Feebas' Secret Power, but I already heard the rumbling noise. Before I could say anything, we were literally buried in an avalanche of snow. I found my way out and it seems Kiryu and Lapras has done the same. The snow also began to heat up and melt away, after Secret Power wore off. But there was still hail falling from the sky.

----

AREA EFFECTS: Hail

CC: 4492
    Total Items: 4x Hyper Balls, 1x Calming Fragrance, 2x Full Heals 2x Superballs, 4x Max Potions, 1x Full Restore,

Pokemon Stats:

Metagross
    Jolly
    GL
    Clear Body
    EMs: Shadow Ball, Sludge Bomb, Toxic, Earthquake, Return, Grass Knot, Trick, Ice Punch

Electivire
    Dynames
    Docile
    Male
    Motor Drive.
    EMs: IcePunch, Zap Cannon, Earthquake, Substitute, Toxic, Protect, Frustration, Flamethrower, Brick Break, Strength, Rock Climb, Magnet Rise, Cross Chop

Lucario
    Archer
    Serious
    Male
    Inner Focus
    EMs: Flash Cannon, Earthquake, Toxic, Stone Edge, Hidden Power 9(Grass), Substitute, Posion Jab, Shadow Claw, Drain Punch, Brick Break, Strength, Rock Climb, Bullet Punch, Agility, Ice Punch, Vacuum wave, Magnet Rise

Espeon
    Sakura
    Relaxed
    Female
    Synchronize
    EMs: TM Hidden Power(Dragon), TM Zap Cannon, TM Calm Mind, TM Shadow Ball, TM Substitute

Lickylicky
    Strafe
    Relaxed
    Male
    Own Tempo
    EMs: Swords Dance, Captivate, Mimic, Double Team, Psych Up, Mud-slap, Swagger, Attract, Whirlpool, Surf, Explosion, Belly Drum, Wish, Aqua Tail, Heal Bell, Yawn

Lapras
    Docile
    Male
    Water Absorb
    Ems: Attract, Curse, Dive, Double Edge, Facade, Icy Wind, Protect, Psychic, Reflect, Return, Rock Smash, Strength, Surf, Substitute, Thunder, Thunderbolt, Waterfall, Whirlpool Dragon Dance (BM), Iron Head (MT), Refresh (BM)
    Health: 89.12%

Wild Pokemon:

Feebas
    Calm
    ???
    Swift Swim
    URPG Stats

P.S. My story deal load is a lot, so if you bribe me now you have to wait pretty long.

追放されたバカ

I smiled as I watched everything go down. I needed a game plan and fast if I wanted to keep this battle to his advantage. Luckily, Lapras was a water and ice type pokemon, giving it a major advantage to whatever Feebas could throw at it. I watched the Feebas conceal itself in the ice box. The glassy design gave it a a odd look but then again, Feebas were odd in their general appearance.

"Hmmm this is interesting. Why would it use a ice type move like Icy Wind?" I said as I saw the skies darken. It was a bad sign for me but good for Lapras.

"Good thing Lapras is a Ice type. No damage comes to it in the hail storm!" I said, myself not being as lucky as I was quickly being pelted by the icy spheres. I thought for a moment and smiled. Time to break out the big guns.

"Lapras start off with Substitute then melt that ice with a heavy Whirlpool attack."

Lapras nodded as it glowed slightly and then stopped. The clone was in its place, waiting to be hit. Most likely it can take anything it could dish out. Suddenly, a whirlpool would appear in the middle of the lake, raging and swirling. Combined with the hail, it seemed like the perfect climax point in a dramatic movie.

Blog Entries

A blue blob started to force itself out of Lapras' head as the Pokemon winced in pain. It was hard to do a Substitute; it required much effort. The blob fell to the ground before forming a stiff copy of Lapras, ready to take any damage for the original, like a fan hero worshipping a famous person (and taking plastic surgery to look like the famous person, too.)

Lapras then attacked before the ice box around Feebas thawed, rendering the brown fish unable to fight back. The water in the large lake started to swirl, and Feebas' ice block broke off the hard sheet of ice on top of the water which it was originally connected to. Feebas was whirled and hurled back and forth in the cold, chilly weather it has itself summoned, adding on to the irony, and bashing its head with any random block of ice and hail the whirlpool sucked in. I estimated the ice to melt in about a few minutes. After that, it would just be a normal whirlpool if it continued on after that few minutes.

----

CC: 3374

Pokemon Stats:

Metagross
    Jolly
    GL
    Clear Body

Electivire
    Dynames
    Docile
    Male
    Motor Drive.

Lucario
    Archer
    Serious
    Male
    Inner Focus

Espeon
    Sakura
    Relaxed
    Female
    Synchronize

Lickylicky
    Strafe
    Relaxed
    Male
    Own Tempo

Lapras
    Docile
    Male
    Water Absorb
    Health: 66%
    Clone's Health: 100%

Wild Pokemon:

Feebas
    Calm
    ???
    Swift Swim
    Health: 88%
    URPG Stats

追放されたバカ

OOC: My CC like dropped.

Once Lapras finished setting up the whirlpool was doing its job. It was a handy trick I had learned in my days training with my other water pokemon. I just needed to keep with the plan and anticipate any oncoming moves. Hopefully the substitute can take a bit of damage and hold out until the plan was set.

"Alright now since that is going perfectly let's get into this battle! Nothing better then watching up close." I said as I hoped on to Lapras's shell. I placed my feet in the grooves and held on tightly as the water swirled around, a huge cyclone in the middle.

"Use Ice Beam and freeze that whirlpool!" i commanded.

Lapras nodded as a huge light blue energy ball appeared in its mouth, charging up. Ice Beam was more of an support move than a attacking move for me, unless with dragons. I really hate dragons. And flying thingies. Lapras released the energy into a lightning shaped beam. It struck the edge of the whirlpool and slowly froze it over into life a dish, with a few blunt edges. I watched as the Feebas was trapped at the bottom of the dish. It wasn't so much as twelve feet deep. Hopefully no mishaps would occur, but just to be sure I needed a back up strategy.

And that the Feebas couldn't survive with out water and the dish was completely void of of the substance.

"Use Surf. Add some damage while you save it's life!" I said hoping I wasn't being too cocky.

Lapras raised its flippers as a wave of water appeared under us, pushing us up a few feet. I waved back to Timpeni and watched as the wave crash into the dish. Soon the dish will be filled half way with water. Enough to swim in but not enough to escape. I Continued with my plan.

"Now Sing!!!!"

Lapras released colorful musical notes of all different colors from its mouth. I held my ears and hoped I wouldn't become drowsy from the gentle pokemon. I staggered a bit, trying to place my self in the blunt edges of the shell as it turned for me to face it.

"And time for a switch out! Metagross your up!" I said as I turned towards the steel pokemon and had Lapras move toward the shore. I recalled Lapras and smiled.
    Last edited by MaverickKaiser; 14th January 2011 at 04:08 PM.

Blog Entries

The Ice Beam froze the whirlpool, making it some sort of floating ice bowl on the water. Feebas tried to flop out, but its body was too small and weak to do so. Its body slowly became dry, and Feebas' mind started to fog up. Suddenly, a huge torrent of water splashed onto Feebas, knocking it against the ice bowl, but also enabling it to breathe again. Feebas took in large amounts of water through its gills, and flopped out of the water. The sun seemed to peek through the hail clouds and shine on Feebas. The fresh water coming from the faint trace of a mountain far to the left flowed again as the temperatures started to rise. But the tiny blocks of ice still fell.

With a hard flail and flip, Feebas shot out star-like figures out of its mouth and hit the clone, who apparently now had a few dents. Feebas raised its eyebrow when it noticed two Lapras, but before he had time to make sense of it, a hypnotizing sound came out of Lapras' mouth, like a melody. Feebas felt sleepy as the sound appeared to sweep Feebas and rock him around. It fell into the water and yawned before he fell asleep.

Metagross replaced Lapras, and as a result the clone disappeared, since it was not Baton Passed. Metagross trod as gently as it could to not get its feet stuck in the mud.

----

CC: 7786

Pokemon Stats:

Metagross
    Jolly
    GL
    Clear Body

Electivire
    Dynames
    Docile
    Male
    Motor Drive.

Lucario
    Archer
    Serious
    Male
    Inner Focus

Espeon
    Sakura
    Relaxed
    Female
    Synchronize

Lickylicky
    Strafe
    Relaxed
    Male
    Own Tempo

Lapras
    Docile
    Male
    Water Absorb

Wild Pokemon:

Feebas
    Calm
    ???
    Swift Swim
    Health: 48%
    URPG Stats

追放されたバカ

I was not so concerned with the Hail raining down as much as the dish Feebas was in. I looked at the Metagross and saw how eager it was to join in the fray. It's cold, steel eyes gave it a menacing look. Too bad it did not have the Intimidate ability. I thought about it for a second and pondered on the thought What if he takes things too far? Or what if he over does thing like his last gym battle?

"Hmmmm I'm sorry Crasher but I'm going to have to switch you out. GO Strafe!!!" I yelled as I tossed a Ultra ball into the air. The mud had pooled around my feet as it affected my stance. It was a pain since the other thing I hated more than snow was mud. For a guy that was pretty weird but I have my reasons.

Soon the Ultra Ball released as a giant, tubby pokemon appeared. It would be wise to never call this pokemon tubby except in the mind. EVER. Its hair on its head was curled back into a cow lick and it had a white bib like design around its neck. Its tongue was elongated and flat as it looked around at the new setting it was in. It smiled and smiled at me, giving a childish look.

"Alrighty Strafe lets give it your best shot in this! First off start with a Defense Curl to keep your defensive up." I said as this was Strafe's first time in the National Park and I did not want to overwhelm him by giving him many complicated combos like Lapras. He nodded and curled into a pink blob ball. The outline glowed pink as it raised its defense a bit.

"That's great. Perfect even!" I said as I called back out Lapras and hopped on it's back. Knowing double teaming was wrong, I moved away a bit but not far enough to to lose sight. My eyes locked on the dome and waited for Feebas's next move. It was in the dish, sleeping away so I figured Strafe could keep up a good regimen of defense.

"I hope this stays up. Maybe I can drag this into something else." I said as I looked at my bag to see what items I exactly have. Not much to work with but not uncommon either. Thinking it out a bit I wondered.

"Can I use items on Pokemon that aren't mine?!" I yelled to her and her Vaporeon who were watching the battle intensely. Was the hail even hitting them? It sure got me a few times. My arm had some red welts where the quarter sized hail had struck. I'm contemplating on adding Hail to my list of weather to hate for eternity.

Soon Lickylicky finished and popped out of its ball. It gave me a goofy grin but I knew he knows what he's doing. It wanted to show it was capable of more than standing around and staying on the sidelines. It wanted to fight and it was sure going to give the Feebas one.

"Alright now wait for Feebas to pop up and use Disable on whatever move it decides to use!" I yelled, hopefully that things turn out okay.

Lickylicky nodded and shut its eyes tightly and focused as all of its will.It clenched its hands close to its stomach and focused harder and harder until it opened its eyes, revealing light blue irises. It was ready to fight the good fight.

Blog Entries

Kiryu seemed to be a bit indecisive as changing Pokemon. After sending out Metagross, he changed his mind and sent out his Lickylicky. It wasn't the most elegant Pokemon, but it was definitely a snotty one, known to attack because people hint at the roundness of their bellies. Although, this one seemed like the more relaxed, non-serious types. If I was foolhardy enough the Lickylicky would not hurt me as much as a more solemn one.

Lickylicky than curled into a ball. Several plates on its back formed, covering its body like a shield. It was then that the hail started to stop. The lush, green trees which surrounded us seemed to glow with happiness, and I felt the same. Mimi- who insisted on watching- felt chilly.

That was when Kiryu shouted me a question. I nodded, though most Pokemon in the park didn't accept items. However, this Feebas was asleep and calm, so it was no surprise Kiryu could spray it with one bottle of Full Heal.

It immediately jumped out of the water, a blue ball of water ejecting from its mouth, only to be stuck mid-air by an unseen force. Feebas struggled, taken aback by the foreign move. Finally, it was back in the water, though Feebas didn't want to do anything with Water Pulse soon.*

----

CC: 10990
    Total Items: 4x Hyper Balls, 1x Calming Fragrance, 1x Full Heals 2x Superballs, 4x Max Potions, 1x Full Restore,

Pokemon Stats:

Metagross
    Jolly
    GL
    Clear Body

Electivire
    Dynames
    Docile
    Male
    Motor Drive.

Lucario
    Archer
    Serious
    Male
    Inner Focus

Espeon
    Sakura
    Relaxed
    Female
    Synchronize

Lickylicky
    Strafe
    Relaxed
    Male
    Own Tempo

Lapras
    Docile
    Male
    Water Absorb

Wild Pokemon:

Feebas
    Calm
    ???
    Swift Swim
    URPG Stats

Blog Entries

OOC: Late post is beyond late.

"I think I try catching this little one." Ashley said showing interest in Poliwag.

"Well then I guess its up to me to keep Wartortle busy. In that case come on out Heracross!" Eric said throwing Heracross' Pokeball in the air

"Okay Heracross lets not give Wartortle the chance to get an upper hand on you, so charge right at it with Brick Break." Heracross instantly threw its hand in the air in chop position and charged right at Wartortle.

Gardevoir slid forward gracefully. She seemed a tad shy although she didn't do much without her ranger's command. "Garde?" she asked Ashley, but Ashley was focusing on the Poliwag. This gave Poliwag enough time to hop onto its feet and out of the boat. She gave one quick flick of her large tail and splashes of water sprinkled Gardevoir's face. Gardevoir drifted backwards, out of the way of the salty water.

Meanwhile, Heracross advanced, arms outsrteched. Wartortle had enough time to react and cower inside his shell, minimalising the impact of the attack. Heracross's palm smashed into the shell but Heracross looked just as hurt as Wartortle. He shook his hand in frustration.

Heracross 73% + Gardevoir 64%

vs.

Wartortle 90% (hiding in shell) + Poliwag 100%
    ~-~

Ranger: James
    Pokemon Encountered:
    Eric: Marshstomp/?/??, Squirtle/?/??, Seel/?/??, Shellos/?/??, Azurill/?/??, Croconaw/?/??, Wartortle/?/??
    Ashley: Finneon/?/??, Tentacool/?/??, Bidoof/?/??, Bidoof/?/??, Buizel/?/??, Mantyke/?/??, Poliwag/?/??
    Pokemon Captured:
    Eric: - Shellos, F, Careful
    Ashley Tentacool, F, Rash
    Items:
    Eric: Total Items: 5 Park Balls, 3 Super Balls, 2 Hyper Balls, 1 Full Heal, 5 Super Potions
    Ashley: Total Items: 5 x Super Potion, 3 x Parkballs, 5x Super Balls, 3x Hyper Balls, 3x Full Heal, 1 Digital Camera
    CC:
    Eric: 1148
    Ashely: 1,496

Eric:

Pokemon Stats :

Pokemon: Ambipom
    Nickname: -
    Ability: Technician
    Nature: Brave
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Thunder Wave, Return, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Fire Punch, Taunt, Brick Break, Aerial Ace, Facade, Snatch, Shadow Claw, Grass Knot, U-Turn, Counter, Fake Out, Seed Bomb, Low Kick

Pokemon: Kingdra
    Nickname: - Queendra
    Ability: Swift Swim
    Nature: Jolly
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Ice Beam, Icy Wind, Rain Dance, Hidden Power (Ghost), Surf, Waterfall, Outrage, Draco Meteor

Pokemon: Togekiss 27%
    Nickname:
    Ability: Serene Grace
    Nature: Gentle
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Solarbeam, Thunder Wave, Flamethrower, Hidden Power (Psychic)

Pokemon: Crobat
    Nickname:
    Ability: Inner Focus
    Nature: Hardy
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Taunt, Roost, U-Turn, X-Scissor, Brave Bird, Heat Wave, Superfang

Pokemon: Heracross 80%
    Nickname:
    Ability: Guts
    Nature: Docile
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Swords Dance, Earthquake

Ashley:

Pokemon Stats :

Pokemon: Gardevoir 65%
    Ability: Synthesis
    Nature: Lonely
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Zen Headbutt, TM33 Reflect

Pokemon: Torterra
    Ability: Overgrow
    Nature: Hardy
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM06 Toxic, Superpower

追放されたバカ

I turned to Strafe and smiled at it. I saw a small rectangular transparent plate appear on both of its arms. A smaller plate appeared on both of its stubby legs. It stared at the small plates in amazement as it hopped back and forth a bit, happy at the new change. I stared at it in confusion, wondering what was exactly was going on. It seemed pretty cool.
    "Hmmmm when I used Defense Curl, those plates appeared. I wonder if they are...." I though as I remembered what had happened before when it used defense curl. I thought for a second and realized something.
    "Strafe back you go!" I said as I held out my pokeball and recalled the saddened tubby pokemon. A small sacrifice. I looked to Lapras who was ready for round two. I turned to Timpeni and yelled.
    "I'm putting Lapras back into the battle!!!" as I patted it on the back. It turned its head back to me and nodded as it began to dash off at the ice dish that was slowly deteriorating. I needed to think of something and fast. Lapras turned to me as we had a mutual understanding of each other. Lapras dashed along the water and leaped into the ice dish. It slid on the sides of the dish and I held on tightly to its neck.
    “Ok use Ice Beam and preserve the dish!” I yelled as we slid towards the middle of the dish. I figure it would be the best time to use it. It was a small canister, almost in the shape of a flash bang grenade. I pulled the pin with my teeth and it automatically began spewing a green gas. I chucked the canister into the water as is slowly turned a light green. I was hoping that nothing bad would happen and would hoping that the fragrance would actually calm the Feebas down. I waited and waited until the Feebas would slowly calmed down. I sighed happily and turned to Lapras.
    “Hit it with another Sing attack.” I said as we turned to face the slowly calming Feebas. Lapras opened its mouth and released more colorful musical notes, slowly working to lull the Feebas to sleep. It was a useful move and this strategy tested my every tactical archive. It was a long battle and it was only going to get longer if I didn’t do something right.
    “Alright. Now use Mist and shroud the area in a blanket of thick mist!”
    Lapras had opened its mouth again and released a clear bluish mist that would envelop the area around the, including Timpeni and Mimi.

Blog Entries

OOC: Try to not elongate words or use multiple exclamation marks etc.

Kiryu switched his Pokemon again, bringing back Lapras into the fray. It immediately jumped into the ice bowl, the water sploshing all over. Feebas was close to being squashed by the massive creature. After a quick 'Sorry' from Lapras, he froze the ice bowl again, making sure it doesn't get swept away by the ever changing current, and apparently it was gaining speed.

Feebas immediately tried to use Captivate on Lapras, but being a shabby Pokemon and not good at charming others, Lapras simply watched in confusion, trying to figure out what the Feebas was doing. Feebas sighed. Why did it even bother? The Feebas simply reared up and spit stars at Lapras. The Swift struck Lapras' cream white belly, and a few bounced off its thick blue spotted skin.

After wincing a bit, an entrancing tone, exactly like the one before, flowed through our ears. Mimi, like before, also ignored it by sticking her head into the mud- no way was she letting herself fall asleep in this intense battle.

Unfortunately, Feebas was offered no luxury of escaping the noise, and fell asleep as peacefully as before. The stars that floated in the ice bowl slowly melted away, dissolving into the water, like what all Swift stars did. Lapras smiled, and it chanted what sounded like random gibberish. A mist appeared from its mouth, clouding the area. The faint silhouette of the mountain was blocked by the thick clump of water vapor. Mimi stuck out her head, after feeling the cold touch of the mist.

----

CC: 19319
    Total Items: 4x Hyper Balls, 1x Full Heals 2x Superballs, 4x Max Potions, 1x Full Restore,

Pokemon Stats:

Metagross
    Jolly
    GL
    Clear Body

Electivire
    Dynames
    Docile
    Male
    Motor Drive.

Lucario
    Archer
    Serious
    Male
    Inner Focus

Espeon
    Sakura
    Relaxed
    Female
    Synchronize

Lickylicky
    Strafe
    Relaxed
    Male
    Own Tempo

Lapras
    Docile
    Male
    Water Absorb
    Health: 54%

Wild Pokemon:

Feebas
    Calm
    ???
    Swift Swim
    URPG Stats

Too cool for real life. HikaruIzumi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Synthesis View Post
    OOC: Late post is beyond late.

"I think I try catching this little one." Ashley said showing interest in Poliwag.

"Well then I guess its up to me to keep Wartortle busy. In that case come on out Heracross!" Eric said throwing Heracross' Pokeball in the air

"Okay Heracross lets not give Wartortle the chance to get an upper hand on you, so charge right at it with Brick Break." Heracross instantly threw its hand in the air in chop position and charged right at Wartortle.

Gardevoir slid forward gracefully. She seemed a tad shy although she didn't do much without her ranger's command. "Garde?" she asked Ashley, but Ashley was focusing on the Poliwag. This gave Poliwag enough time to hop onto its feet and out of the boat. She gave one quick flick of her large tail and splashes of water sprinkled Gardevoir's face. Gardevoir drifted backwards, out of the way of the salty water.

Meanwhile, Heracross advanced, arms outsrteched. Wartortle had enough time to react and cower inside his shell, minimalising the impact of the attack. Heracross's palm smashed into the shell but Heracross looked just as hurt as Wartortle. He shook his hand in frustration.
    Gardevoir was quite shy about this battle since she was expecting to get an order from me or at least some hints at our strategy. Her confusion was obvious when she kept looking at me and at Poliwag unsure what to do. However, our oponent wasn't aware of its advantage or just wanted to play with us a little because it jumped into the water and splashed it at Gardevoir with its tail.
    The water hit my psychic Pokemon right at her face even though she did her best to avoid it.

Poliwag giggled when it noticed Gardevoir's angry and confused look. She got even more pissed off when she noticed that the water type was just playing with her and didn't take her seriously. She turned to me and started complaining about her oponent, so fast that it sounded just like blabbering. Poliwag started giggling even more when it noticed her reaction and it later turned into laughter when Gardevoir continued. That made my psychic Pokemon just angrier than before. She turned to it and strated yelling at it right after she frowned.

"Calm down, Gardevoir. You shouldn't let it make you lose your cool." I smiled at her even though I knew she couldn't see it but it calmed her down because she stopped yelling. She was really upset now and I knew she'd like to run to me and cry because of her anger but she'd never do that in front of other people.

"Don't worry, Gardevoir, it will be okay. Let's focus on the battle and show that little blue thing that you are a strong oponent." I didn't give Gardevoir much time to think about what I had just said since we had a battle to finish.

"Use Psychic!" My plan was to weaken it and then make it fall asleep for easier catch.

Gardevoir closed her eyes and she started glowing light blue faintly. It was the energy she was trying to summon for the attack. Then she crossed her hands at her chest and opened her eyes that were glowing way more then the rest of her body so it was impossible to see more than just the outlines. Afterwards, the energy she collected in her body started transfering into her hands, where it brightened, possibly because of the high concentration, and became darker but not dark.
    When she was ready, she spread her arms in a swift movement and released two sharp blades of energy that were heading towards her oponent.

追放されたバカ

OOC: Try to not elongate words or use multiple exclamation marks etc.

Kiryu switched his Pokemon again, bringing back Lapras into the fray. It immediately jumped into the ice bowl, the water sploshing all over. Feebas was close to being squashed by the massive creature. After a quick 'Sorry' from Lapras, he froze the ice bowl again, making sure it doesn't get swept away by the ever changing current, and apparently it was gaining speed.

Feebas immediately tried to use Captivate on Lapras, but being a shabby Pokemon and not good at charming others, Lapras simply watched in confusion, trying to figure out what the Feebas was doing. Feebas sighed. Why did it even bother? The Feebas simply reared up and spit stars at Lapras. The Swift struck Lapras' cream white belly, and a few bounced off its thick blue spotted skin.

After wincing a bit, an entrancing tone, exactly like the one before, flowed through our ears. Mimi, like before, also ignored it by sticking her head into the mud- no way was she letting herself fall asleep in this intense battle.

Unfortunately, Feebas was offered no luxury of escaping the noise, and fell asleep as peacefully as before. The stars that floated in the ice bowl slowly melted away, dissolving into the water, like what all Swift stars did. Lapras smiled, and it chanted what sounded like random gibberish. A mist appeared from its mouth, clouding the area. The faint silhouette of the mountain was blocked by the thick clump of water vapor. Mimi stuck out her head, after feeling the cold touch of the mist.
    I looked around in the mist and attempted to wave my hand in front of my face. No luck as I could barely see it aside from a black outline of it. It was really frustrating if I could not see my target or anything else for that matter. Although if you couldn't see, your hearing would increase more as well as other senses. I was going to say I felt like a superhero. And believe me the urge was strong.
    "Hmmm this battle is finally making some decent headway. Maybe if I keep up the strong, defenses and such, maybe I'll gain some more leg way. and then we can really get some power flowing our way. Lapras I want you to make sure any and all attacks are reduced drastically. Both Physical and special moves. Then I want you to use Safeguard and shield against all status afflictions." I said as Lapras had his game face on. His eyes glowed a light green and an large, crystalized barrier appeared around it and myself. I sighed happily, knowing no more Toxic or status effect will work for quite a bit. I sat down between an spike in its armor and let the water gently rock us back and forth.
    “Ok then time to get a bit more serious. Now it’s time to use Substitute!”

Page 16 of 37 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast