Main RP: The Great Lakes - Page 15

Page 15 of 37 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Main RP: The Great Lakes

Blog Entries

Follow Ebail on Tumblr

Default Re: Main RP: The Great Lakes

OOC: Shellos is female

"Alright Togekiss' hard work really paid!" I said excitedly after capturing Shellos

James continued to take Ashley and myself along the way to our next stop where we came across two Pokemon, an Azurill, and a Buizel, before James even had a chance to ask if I wanted Azurill I quickly answered "Azurill is a cute Pokemon, however I already own an Azumarill so there is no point in me battling Azurill, so I'd like to continue on the way please, I mean if that's okay with you Ashley" I said to Ashley hoping that she'd want to continue along like me
    3DS FC: 1134-7255-2841 - White2 FC: 1765-1583-4731
    Some sort of blog about me - Fanclub

Too cool for real life. HikaruIzumi's Avatar

The small normal type looked to be in pain after the attack and didn't move. I came close to it to make sure that it isn't hurt too much and I patted it on its head. It looked only tired with wounds that would heal fast so I decided that it would be the best to leave it so it can rest. After I rubbed his ears I left to congratulate Ebail on the catch. Shellos will surely be a nice addition to his team.

As we continued on our way, we found an exit to the cave and came outside. There was a big bright blue lake, what meant that the water was salty. I was wondering where did the water come from but I wasn't thinking about it too much. Not far from us were two water types playing their own way. A small blue Pokemon with a long tail was sunbathing on sand and another orange Pokemon was practising one of its moves. They didn't pay much attention to us.

"Azurill is a cute Pokemon, however I already own an Azumarill so there is no point in me battling Azurill, so I'd like to continue on the way please, I mean if that's okay with you Ashley." Eric suddenly stated, leaving me surprised. Then I realised that we were supposed to catch them if we wanted. But I, too, didn't feel too happy about battling them.

"I agree with Eric. They are cute and useful but I just don't need any of them now." Eric seemed to be happy with my decision.

Blog Entries

Ashley ad Eric didn't seem to interested in the Pokemon so we decided to continue walking past them. Suddenly the ground started to tremble slightly. The Buizel fell into the water, ruining his performance of the move and the Azurill was thrown backwards and woken up. Buizels head popped out of the water and he raced over to us. He looked angry as though we caused the disturbance. Azurill hopped over to us and started squeaking at us, clearly irratated.

"That tremor sure ruined our chances of escaping," I said.

~-~

Ranger: James
    Pokemon Encountered:
    Eric: Marshstomp/?/??, Squirtle/?/??, Seel/?/??, Shellos/?/??, Azurill/?/??
    Ashley: Finneon/?/??, Tentacool/?/??, Bidoof/?/??, Bidoof/?/??, Buizel/?/??
    Pokemon Captured:
    Eric: - Shellos, F, Careful
    Ashley Tentacool, F, Rash
    Items:
    Eric: Total Items: 5 Park Balls, 3 Super Balls, 2 Hyper Balls, 1 Full Heal, 5 Super Potions
    Ashley: Total Items: 5 x Super Potion, 3 x Parkballs, 5x Super Balls, 3x Hyper Balls, 3x Full Heal, 1 Digital Camera

Eric:

Pokemon Stats :

Pokemon: Ambipom
    Nickname: -
    Ability: Technician
    Nature: Brave
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Thunder Wave, Return, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Fire Punch, Taunt, Brick Break, Aerial Ace, Facade, Snatch, Shadow Claw, Grass Knot, U-Turn, Counter, Fake Out, Seed Bomb, Low Kick

Pokemon: Kingdra
    Nickname: - Queendra
    Ability: Swift Swim
    Nature: Jolly
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Ice Beam, Icy Wind, Rain Dance, Hidden Power (Ghost), Surf, Waterfall, Outrage, Draco Meteor

Pokemon: Togekiss 27%
    Nickname:
    Ability: Serene Grace
    Nature: Gentle
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Solarbeam, Thunder Wave, Flamethrower, Hidden Power (Psychic)

Pokemon: Crobat
    Nickname:
    Ability: Inner Focus
    Nature: Hardy
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Taunt, Roost, U-Turn, X-Scissor, Brave Bird, Heat Wave, Superfang

Pokemon: Heracross 80%
    Nickname:
    Ability: Guts
    Nature: Docile
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Swords Dance, Earthquake

Ashley:

Pokemon Stats :

Pokemon: Gardevoir 65%
    Ability: Synthesis
    Nature: Lonely
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Zen Headbutt, TM33 Reflect

Pokemon: Torterra
    Ability: Overgrow
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM06 Toxic, Superpower
    Last edited by Synthesis; 7th January 2011 at 12:46 PM.

"That tremor sure ruined our chances of escaping," James said after an earthquake came and the Pokemon thought we caused the disturbance. They started moving our way, both obviously angry because of the earthquake.

"They don't seem too hapy about meeting us." I said as I moved a few steps back. The first that reached us was the littlw Azuril becuase it was closer to us than Buizel. It started squeaking and I nearly burst into laughter because it was obvious that it was trying to look scary but looked cute instead.

"This one is really cute but I don't think it would enjoy battling," Then I turned to James and asked "Cna I buy a Pokedol?" I handed him the money and watched the reactionf of the Pokemon on the Pokedoll.

OOC: $1,650 - $500 = $1,150

追放されたバカ

Quote Originally Posted by Timpeni View Post
    "Vava!" My Vaporeon, named Mimi, dived into the waters of the Great Lakes, disappearing immediately. I knew Mimi was definitely enjoying the Great Lakes, where all her fellow Water Pokemon were. I sighed and called her back, reminding my little hasty water dog that we were on a run, and my trainer was coming soon. My Vaporeon let my words enter one ear and exit the next. She simply jumped into the water again. I finally submitted. It was true she has not seen her friends for a while.

Vaporeon swam next to a red Krabby, who clicked its fingers in a sort of rhythm. There were ripples of water on the surface as a Feebas poked its head out.

"Cool, a rare Pokemon." I said, and then, I heard a whirring sound. The wild Pokemon got the cue and swam away, while Vaporeon jumped onto the surface and puffed her chest proudly. I laughed a bit as Vaporeon tried to look grand in front of my new trainer.

I looked as the trainer approached. I shook his hands and introduced myself.

"Hello, I'm Timpeni, your ranger for this run. You name is Kiryu Hoshikawa, correct?"
    I walked along the pathway with my Lucario, Archer, in tow. He was equally excited to see the Lakes but I wasn't so excited. I had bad situation with water involving a Kingdra. Also adds on to my hatred of water but more towards the Kingdra. I sighed and allowed Lucario to enjoy his time with the tranquility. He had been around water ever since he was a Riolu so Water was a comfort zone.

"I hope you enjoy this. Your lucky I owe you for saving my butt back in Veilstone." I scoffed as I looked at him happily.

They walked a bit further and reached an area where they saw a Vaporeon swimming among a Feebas and Krabby. Three ripe and ready to catch. He ran towards them until her notice the Vaporeon hope out of the water and came up next to a female ranger who had a bright smile. Archer eyed the Vaporeon as it puffed out it's chest.Cute.

"Yeah I'm Kiryu. Nice to meet you." I said as I shook her hand, giving off a nice smile.

"So shall we head off on our expedition?"

Blog Entries

"Sure, why not? Better go before the blazing afternoon sun sets in." I said as the cool morning breeze met my face. Thus was when most Water Pokemon were starting to get active; in the afternoon most of them are napping. Mimi, my Vaporeon, walked by my side as we walked along the source of the Great Lakes.

"It's not too grand yet, since this is just the source, though we could find some Pokemon that we can't find later on. After the river gets wide enough, do you want to take a boat down the river, walk next to it or go underwater?" I asked my trainer. Before he could answer, however, the Feebas from before reared its head out of the water and looked at us curiously. I patted its head, and it relaxed for a bit.

"This Feebas rarely shows itself to anyone. I guess it likes you. Would you want to battle it?" I asked Kiryu. The brown, spotted fish was once ridiculed, but now, it was sought after for its evolution: Milotic. But this fish was rare in the first place, and quite shy, making encounters quite a rarity. I found this Feebas quite special, for it never got too jumpy or scared whenever a human spotted it (which was quite often). In fact, it was much calmer than most Pokemon here, and much more calmer than Mimi, who can't even keep still...

----

Name: Kiryu Hoshikawa
    Encounters: 15
    CC: 977
    Total Items: 4x Hyper Balls, 1x Calming Fragrance, 2x Full Heals 2x Superballs, 4x Max Potions, 1x Full Restore,

Pokemon Stats:

Metagross
    Tank Brigadier Steel Crasher
    Jolly
    GL
    Clear Body
    EMs: Shadow Ball, Sludge Bomb, Toxic, Earthquake, Return, Grass Knot, Trick, Ice Punch
    Health: 100%

Electivire
    Dynames
    Docile
    Male
    Motor Drive.
    EMs: IcePunch, Zap Cannon, Earthquake, Substitute, Toxic, Protect, Frustration, Flamethrower, Brick Break, Strength, Rock Climb, Magnet Rise, Cross Chop

Lucario
    Archer
    Serious
    Male
    Inner Focus
    EMs: Flash Cannon, Earthquake, Toxic, Stone Edge, Hidden Power 9(Grass), Substitute, Posion Jab, Shadow Claw, Drain Punch, Brick Break, Strength, Rock Climb, Bullet Punch, Agility, Ice Punch, Vacuum wave, Magnet Rise

Espeon
    Sakura
    Relaxed
    Female
    Synchronize
    EMs: TM Hidden Power(Dragon), TM Zap Cannon, TM Calm Mind, TM Shadow Ball, TM Substitute

Lickylicky
    Strafe
    Relaxed
    Male
    Own Tempo
    EMs: Swords Dance, Captivate, Mimic, Double Team, Psych Up, Mud-slap, Swagger, Attract, Whirlpool, Surf, Explosion, Belly Drum, Wish, Aqua Tail, Heal Bell, Yawn

Lapras
    Docile
    Male
    Water Absorb
    Ems: Attract, Curse, Dive, Double Edge, Facade, Icy Wind, Protect, Psychic, Reflect, Return, Rock Smash, Strength, Surf, Substitute, Thunder, Thunderbolt, Waterfall, Whirlpool Dragon Dance (BM), Iron Head (MT), Refresh (BM)
    URPG Stats
    Rangering: Closed currently
    Story Deals: Closed for now (Open to bribes)

P.S. My story deal load is a lot, so if you bribe me now you have to wait pretty long.

Blog Entries

Follow Ebail on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Synthesis View Post
    Ashley ad Eric didn't seem to interested in the Pokemon so we decided to continue walking past them. Suddenly the ground started to tremble slightly. The Buizel fell into the water, ruining his performance of the move and the Azurill was thrown backwards and woken up. Buizels head popped out of the water and he raced over to us. He looked angry as though we caused the disturbance. Azurill hopped over to us and started squeaking at us, clearly irratated.

"That tremor sure ruined our chances of escaping," I said.
    "That Azurill annoys me, I don't like the fact that it stopped us from continuing on, but I don't really feel like spending time battling it." I said looking irritated. I noticed Ashley laughing at the Azurill, and couldn't help but laugh myself before saying "I'll just buy a pokedoll like Ashley and we can continue on our way like we planned." I reached into my pocket and pulled out $500 to give to James for one of his pokedolls.

OOC: $22,000-$500=$21,500

I waited for James to toss the pokedoll I just bought as Azurill so it would be distracted and we could continue along.
    Last edited by Ebail; 8th January 2011 at 08:35 AM.

Blog Entries

OOC: Geez Ebail, no need to be scared of a little Azurill :P

"Two more Pokedolla," I said, shuffling in my bag. "Aha! And look this one is an Azurill doll and this one is a... Dragonite but oh well. "I'll let you to throw the Pokedolla this time," I said handing them the Pokeballs. After they had thrown their Pokedolls we started walking along the beach, destination: unknown. A small cliff jutted out a little ahead and I saw a small figure jump off the top and bellyflop onto the water. "Ouuuuch." As we approached I saw the figure jump out of the water fangs bared at us. It was an angry looking Croconaw. He started growling at us, possibly telling us to backoff. A Mantyke swooped down from the rockhead and landed beside Croconaw, giving us dirty looks.

~-~

Pokemon Encountered:
    Eric: Marshstomp/?/??, Squirtle/?/??, Seel/?/??, Shellos/?/??, Azurill/?/??, Croconaw/?/??
    Ashley: Finneon/?/??, Tentacool/?/??, Bidoof/?/??, Bidoof/?/??, Buizel/?/??, Mantyke/?/??
    Pokemon Captured:
    Items:
    Eric: Total Items: 5 Park Balls, 3 Super Balls, 2 Hyper Balls, 1 Full Heal, 5 Super Potions
    Ashley: Total Items: 5 x Super Potion, 3 x Parkballs, 5x Super Balls, 3x Hyper Balls, 3x Full Heal, 1 Digital Camera

Eric:

Pokemon Stats :

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Thunder Wave, Return, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Fire Punch, Taunt, Brick Break, Aerial Ace, Facade, Snatch, Shadow Claw, Grass Knot, U-Turn, Counter, Fake Out, Seed Bomb, Low Kick

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Ice Beam, Icy Wind, Rain Dance, Hidden Power (Ghost), Surf, Waterfall, Outrage, Draco Meteor

Nickname:

Nickname:
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Taunt, Roost, U-Turn, X-Scissor, Brave Bird, Heat Wave, Superfang

Nickname:

Ashley:

Pokemon Stats :

Blog Entries

Follow Ebail on Tumblr

OOC: If not for Hikaru over there I was gonna destroy it with Heracross

OOC 2: Watch me try to run and fail

After throwing our Pokedolls James continued to take me and Ashley along our way this along the beach were we ended up running into a Croconaw and a Mantyke

"That Croconaw seems angry for some reason, hopefully that means that it will just let us move on our way without any trouble, though I somehow doubt that." I said

"I'm not exactly interested in a Croconaw currently, so if you're okay with it Ashley I'd just like to continue on. However if you want to battle that Mantyke I'll keep Croconaw busy while you do." I said to Ashley to let her know that I had her back in case she wanted Mantyke

I took the Pokedoll, James handed me and threw it into the lake. Azurill jumped after the Pokedoll and dived underwater to chase it. However, it didn't go as it planned because it returned up several times for air and then dived again. Throwing Pokedoll was rather fun. It was interesting to see the reaction of the Pokemon after I threw it somewhere dificult to get. I waited for Eric to throw his Pokedoll and then we continued following James through the area.

Soon we came to a cliff where was someone stading. I waas wondering whether there were other people here or it was just a Pokemon that looked like a human. Then it jumped to the water in a really painful-looking way. We hurried close to the water and looked for the figure we had seen before when a creepy Pokemon appeared in front of us and growled. It was a Crockonaw and it seemed to be quite angry.

Suddenly, another Pokemon, this one was quite small, came from under a rock and started glaring at us. I felt anyhting but welcomed there so I decided that leaving would be the best possible option.

"I'm not exactly interested in a Croconaw currently, so if you're okay with it Ashley I'd just like to continue on. However if you want to battle that Mantyke I'll keep Croconaw busy while you do." Eric said, obviously getting the same impression from them as I did.

"They don't look like they would be happy with us catching them so I agree with Eric. We should leave them so they could continue with whatever they were doing."

追放されたバカ

Quote Originally Posted by Timpeni View Post

"Sure, why not? Better go before the blazing afternoon sun sets in." I said as the cool morning breeze met my face. Thus was when most Water Pokemon were starting to get active; in the afternoon most of them are napping. Mimi, my Vaporeon, walked by my side as we walked along the source of the Great Lakes.

"It's not too grand yet, since this is just the source, though we could find some Pokemon that we can't find later on. After the river gets wide enough, do you want to take a boat down the river, walk next to it or go underwater?" I asked my trainer. Before he could answer, however, the Feebas from before reared its head out of the water and looked at us curiously. I patted its head, and it relaxed for a bit.

"This Feebas rarely shows itself to anyone. I guess it likes you. Would you want to battle it?" I asked Kiryu. The brown, spotted fish was once ridiculed, but now, it was sought after for its evolution: Milotic. But this fish was rare in the first place, and quite shy, making encounters quite a rarity. I found this Feebas quite special, for it never got too jumpy or scared whenever a human spotted it (which was quite often). In fact, it was much calmer than most Pokemon here, and much more calmer than Mimi, who can't even keep still...
    I smiled and walked along side her with a smile. Traversing the area was a lot better now that it was with a group. I looked around at the Pokemon popping up out of the river as the cooling breeze swept around us. It was an enjoyable feeling as Archer looked out at the lake. It was a magnificent mixture of aesthetic and practicality.

"Hmmmm Walking is fin- Oh hey look at that." I said with my eyes wide open. It was a honest to goodness Feebas. One of the most rarest pokemon to be found. It was the pokemon version of the ugly duckling I was told. Once it evolves into Milotic, a powerful water pokemon when used right. It would be an amazing addition to my team I wanted it badly.

"Yeah lets go for it. GO Lapras!" I yelled as I threw a pokeball high into the air. A bright white light flashed and shaped into a small sea monster that was more beautiful and intimidating.

"Alright Lapras let show this Feebas that were an amazing team! Start out with Reflect!" I commanded as Lapras agreed with me and generated a yellow glass wall in front of it as it's eyes glowed a dark yellow. He smiled and watched the Feebas and was ready to see its next move.
    Last edited by MaverickKaiser; 8th January 2011 at 06:11 PM.

Blog Entries

OOC: Suuure get the bigass bug to crush the cute little Pokemon. You monster! D:

"Okay, we understand this is your territory," I said. "We're going to continue on that way," I added, pointing a little further down the beach." The Croconaw grunted in acceptance and the Mantyke turned to the crashing waves and began to hover over them, ignoring us. So, we started walking along the sand once more. We came to a stop when Isaw a rusty old motor boat. "I sure hope neither of you get seasick easily cause we're gonna take this boat over to some of the islands over there. Unless you don't want to."

I lifted the cover off and two Pokemon hopped out, surprised. "Poliwag," the smaller piped up, cowering backwards. "Tort, tort!" the other said defiantly.

~-~

Pokemon Encountered:
    Eric: Marshstomp/?/??, Squirtle/?/??, Seel/?/??, Shellos/?/??, Azurill/?/??, Croconaw/?/??, Wartortle/?/??
    Ashley: Finneon/?/??, Tentacool/?/??, Bidoof/?/??, Bidoof/?/??, Buizel/?/??, Mantyke/?/??, Poliwag/?/??
    Pokemon Captured:
    Items:

Eric:

Pokemon Stats :

Nickname:

Nickname:

Nickname:

Ashley:

Pokemon Stats :

Blog Entries

The yellow wall of energy was formed in front of Lapras, be fire disappearing entirely. The Feebas wracked its head to look for any move it knew that caused such an effect, but nothing came out of it. In its minuscule but clever brain, it formed a plan to attack the Lapras.

It flailed out of the water and behind the Lapras, gently landing on the riverside. The fertile land near the river provided many trees which Feebas uses frequently in combat. It flopped near a tree, and then, it sucked in all the air it could.

"Uh oh." I said, remembering the time when I met the little fish. Mimi was toying with it in a battle, and growing a tiny bit impatient, it used a move that knocked Mimi off her feet. It was from its unusual heritage. I have learned that some moves could be passed down from Pokemon to Pokemon. In this case...

The Feebas blew down the tree in one strong Dragonbreathe. Lapras' eyes widened in shock as the tree landed on the shield, branches sliding off. Cracks started to form in the shield, and soon, it gave way. The large bark landed in Lapras, and it yowled. Even though it landed on the hard shell of Lapras, and the shield has done significant damage to the tree... having a large piece of wood strike you is painful still.

Out of nowhere, a pulse of water hit Lapras, who then gained the strength to push the tree of itself. Feebas had jumped back in the water, and looked at Lapras with a smile.

"I think it's trying to say not to go easy on it." I said to Kiryu.*

----

Name: Kiryu Hoshikawa
    Encounters: 14
    CC: 2136
    Total Items: 4x Hyper Balls, 1x Calming Fragrance, 2x Full Heals 2x Superballs, 4x Max Potions, 1x Full Restore,

Pokemon Stats:

Metagross
    Tank Brigadier Steel Crasher
    Jolly
    GL
    Clear Body
    EMs: Shadow Ball, Sludge Bomb, Toxic, Earthquake, Return, Grass Knot, Trick, Ice Punch

Electivire
    Dynames
    Docile
    Male
    Motor Drive.
    EMs: IcePunch, Zap Cannon, Earthquake, Substitute, Toxic, Protect, Frustration, Flamethrower, Brick Break, Strength, Rock Climb, Magnet Rise, Cross Chop

Lucario
    Archer
    Serious
    Male
    Inner Focus
    EMs: Flash Cannon, Earthquake, Toxic, Stone Edge, Hidden Power 9(Grass), Substitute, Posion Jab, Shadow Claw, Drain Punch, Brick Break, Strength, Rock Climb, Bullet Punch, Agility, Ice Punch, Vacuum wave, Magnet Rise

Espeon
    Sakura
    Relaxed
    Female
    Synchronize
    EMs: TM Hidden Power(Dragon), TM Zap Cannon, TM Calm Mind, TM Shadow Ball, TM Substitute

Lickylicky
    Strafe
    Relaxed
    Male
    Own Tempo
    EMs: Swords Dance, Captivate, Mimic, Double Team, Psych Up, Mud-slap, Swagger, Attract, Whirlpool, Surf, Explosion, Belly Drum, Wish, Aqua Tail, Heal Bell, Yawn

Lapras
    Docile
    Male
    Water Absorb
    Ems: Attract, Curse, Dive, Double Edge, Facade, Icy Wind, Protect, Psychic, Reflect, Return, Rock Smash, Strength, Surf, Substitute, Thunder, Thunderbolt, Waterfall, Whirlpool Dragon Dance (BM), Iron Head (MT), Refresh (BM)

Wild Pokemon:

Feebas
    Calm
    ???
    Swift Swim
    URPG Stats
    Rangering: Closed currently
    Story Deals: Closed for now (Open to bribes)

P.S. My story deal load is a lot, so if you bribe me now you have to wait pretty long.

Quote Originally Posted by Synthesis View Post
    "Okay, we understand this is your territory," I said. "We're going to continue on that way," I added, pointing a little further down the beach." The Croconaw grunted in acceptance and the Mantyke turned to the crashing waves and began to hover over them, ignoring us. So, we started walking along the sand once more. We came to a stop when Isaw a rusty old motor boat. "I sure hope neither of you get seasick easily cause we're gonna take this boat over to some of the islands over there. Unless you don't want to."

I lifted the cover off and two Pokemon hopped out, surprised. "Poliwag," the smaller piped up, cowering backwards. "Tort, tort!" the other said defiantly.
    We managed to avoid a fight with those two Pokemon. They seemed more than happy when we slowly backed away and left. I was glad we had no problems with them but I was still looking behind myself to check if they weren't following us, gratefully, they weren't. We continued along the beach watching the waves crash on the cliffs. We were leaving three types of footprints behind us that could be easily tracked.

After a while, we came to an old rusty motor boat. I hoped that James wouldn't want us to use it because it looked like anything but usable. However, he let me down when he proposed a really strange idea.

"I sure hope neither of you get seasick easily cause we're gonna take this boat over to some of the islands over there. Unless you don't want to."

Before I could express my negative feelings for that boat, James lifted the cover and two surprised Pokemon jumped out of it. One looked like a turtle and was similiar to a Pokemon we encountered before. I was certain it was Wartortle. The other one was a bit smaller and looked like a tadpole so I guessed it must have been a Poliwag.

"Poliwag," The smalled pokemon had just confirmed my thoughts when it showed us a really strange pose. It looked really cute and I knew it would fit to my team.

"I think I try catching this little one." I said looking at Poliwag.

"What do you say Gardevoir? What to battle again?" I asked my friend who nodded and cried in agreement. She came forwards and we waited for Poliwag's reaction.

Blog Entries

Follow Ebail on Tumblr

OOC: Azurill was asking for it

Croconaw and Mantyke allowed us to pass along without any trouble, probably not wanting to fight.

After continuing along the way we came across an old rusty motor boat at which point James said "I sure hope neither of you get seasick easily cause we're gonna take this boat over to some of the islands over there. Unless you don't want to."

I wasn't the biggest fan of the idea of going in this boat, but I did like the idea of going over to the islands since there was a chance we could find some rare Pokemon there possibly

"I'm alright with taking this boat over there" I said

Right then James lifted up the cover on it and two Pokemon jumped out, a Poliwag and a Wartortle which caught me by surprise

"I think I try catching this little one." Ashley said showing interest in Poliwag

"Well then I guess its up to me to keep Wartortle busy. In that case come on out Heracross!" I said throwing Heracross' Pokeball in the air

"Okay Heracross lets not give Wartortle the chance to get an upper hand on you, so charge right at it with Brick Break." Heracross instantly threw its hand in the air in chop position and charged right at Wartortle

Page 15 of 37 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast