Main RP: The Great Lakes - Page 14

Page 14 of 37 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Main RP: The Great Lakes

Blog Entries

Follow Ebail on Tumblr

Default Re: Main RP: The Great Lakes

OOC: Well at least this is a non mart mon

"Shellos certainly is an interesting Pokemon, and I've never come across a blue one before even though I've heard of them, I'd be more than happy to battle it and attempt to catch it."

"Come back out Togekiss" I said grabbing Togekiss' Pokeball from my belt "Hey Togekiss check out the cute little Shellos over there, wouldn't you like to help make it apart of our team?" Togekiss turned to me and let out a smile "Great that's the spirit Togekiss. Alright now Togekiss if you can do it I want you to pull off a combo for me, I'm sure you can do it." Togekiss turned to me ready to hear my command

"Alright start with an Extremespeed, but right after you make contact with Shellos I want you to hit it with a Thunder Wave"

Togekiss flew head on towards Shellos at a speed that was hard to keep up with, even though battling wasn't Togekiss' favorite thing to do I could tell it was listening to what I told it to do, as I saw it charge up a ball of energy from its mouth when it made contact with Shellos.

The second after the Extremespeed Togekiss was finishing to power up its Thunder Wave then it turned its body around as fast as it could and blasted out the waves of electricity from its mouth while Shellos was still recovering from the Extremespeed
    3DS FC: 1134-7255-2841 - White2 FC: 1765-1583-4731
    Some sort of blog about me - Fanclub

Too cool for real life. HikaruIzumi's Avatar

OOC: I'm tired so that's why this post is so long. /irony

IC:
    "Shellos certainly is an interesting Pokemon, and I've never come across a blue one before even though I've heard of them, I'd be more than happy to battle it and attempt to catch it." Eric said as he was looking for his Pokeball. Then, in a flash of bright light, he let out his Togekiss.

"I'm not really into normal types but I'll help you battle them." I said and Gardevoir came forward with a nod.
    "Are you sure you want to battle? I could always send Torterra out." I asked my Pokemon friend because she got really hurt in the last battle but she seemed not to mind it. Besides, she always enjoyed battling in a team so she was glad she could help Eric and Togekiss catch that Pokemon.

"Make sure that Bidoof won't interrupt their battle! Use Confusion!" I told my Pokemon and she was immediately ready to do what I asked. Her eyes started glowing light violet and they slowly started disappearing in the glow. Gardevoir was looking directly at the Bidoof as if she was trying to hypnotise it. Then, 2 beams of violet light shot towards the Pokemon that looked like two waterguns of energy because it was possible to see the flow of energy in them. They created wind, which sent dust that was around Gardevoir to the air and gave everything around her bright violet colour.

Blog Entries

BP

Eric seemed rather interested in the Shellos, which was great. I loved when trainers chose less used Pokemon to battle and attempt to catch. These Pokemon can prove to be better than most people expect at first. There was a flash of white light and his Togekiss appeared once more

"Kiss kiss," he chimed, seeing the opponents. Basics shouldn't be too hard to handle, according to the Togekiss. "Alright, start off with an Extreme Speed but right after you make contact with it, I want you to Thunder Wave it!" Ebail commanded the Togekiss.

Togekiss made a beeline straight for Shellos, flying at a ridiculous speed, and creating a sphere of blue electricity at the same time. Togekiss crashed into Shellos, but Shellos managed to spray some muck over himself to hide, but also grant him an immunity to the Electric attack. Togekiss fires the Thunder Wave at the mud but it made no impact.

Ashley, on the other hand, didn't seem to keen on this Bidoof so she decided not to capture it. Although, she wanted to help Eric so she would distract the Bidoof while Eric battled Shellos. "Confusion!" Ashley shoutedb

Gardevoir's eyes turned a harsh violet colour once more as she locked eyes with Biddof. Two similar-colour psybeams shot forward and hit the furry Bidoof, knocking him aside and startling him. Bidoof was soon back in his stride and charged forward, head lowered, ramming into the Emotion Pokemon.

-*-

Togekiss 72% + Gardevoir 65%

Vs.

Shellos 78% (covered in mud, immunity to electricity) + Bidoof 64%

~-~

Ranger: James
    Pokemon Encountered:
    Eric: Marshstomp/?/??, Squirtle/?/??, Seel/?/??, Shellos/?/??
    Ashley: Finneon/?/??, Tentacool/?/??, Bidoof/?/??, Bidoof/?/??
    Pokemon Captured:
    Eric: -
    Ashley Tentacool, M, Rash

Eric:

Pokemon Stats :

Pokemon: Ambipom
    Nickname: -
    Ability: Technician
    Nature: Brave
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Thunder Wave, Return, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Fire Punch, Taunt, Brick Break, Aerial Ace, Facade, Snatch, Shadow Claw, Grass Knot, U-Turn, Counter, Fake Out, Seed Bomb, Low Kick

Pokemon: Kingdra
    Nickname: - Queendra
    Ability: Swift Swim
    Nature: Jolly
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Ice Beam, Icy Wind, Rain Dance, Hidden Power (Ghost), Surf, Waterfall, Outrage, Draco Meteor

Pokemon: Togekiss 72%
    Nickname:
    Ability: Serene Grace
    Nature: Gentle
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Solarbeam, Thunder Wave, Flamethrower, Hidden Power (Psychic)

Pokemon: Crobat
    Nickname:
    Ability: Inner Focus
    Nature: Hardy
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Taunt, Roost, U-Turn, X-Scissor, Brave Bird, Heat Wave, Superfang

Pokemon: Heracross 80%
    Nickname:
    Ability: Guts
    Nature: Docile
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Swords Dance, Earthquake

Ashley:

Pokemon Stats :

Pokemon: Gardevoir 65%
    Ability: Synthesis
    Nature: Lonely
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Zen Headbutt, TM33 Reflect

Pokemon: Torterra
    Ability: Overgrow
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM06 Toxic, Superpower
    Last edited by Synthesis; 3rd January 2011 at 12:42 PM.

Blog Entries

Follow Ebail on Tumblr

I watched as the Shellos covered itself in some mud and I couldn't help but think that this must be one smart Pokemon

"Heh it's not even a Gastrodon yet and it figured out a way to make it so Electric moves fail vs it, that's one smart Shellos"

"Togekiss do you want to keep battling that thing or do you want to switch back for something else?" Togekiss turned to me and nodded letting me know that it wished to keep battling this Shellos

"You look like you are having a good time here so I'll let you keep battling like you want Togekiss" I could tell in Togekiss' eyes that it was happy that it could keep battling this Shellos

"This Shellos was crafty and probably had another trick or two up its sleeve that neither me nor Togekiss would see coming. I need to make sure that Togekiss doesn't put out too much power or else it could easily knockout Shellos and that won't be any good."

I thought for a minute and realized I had no idea about what moves Shellos could do and I figured it would be better to play this battle smart and safe, rather than sorry

"Togekiss use Safeguard before doing anything else!" Togekiss backed up a little and a few blue rings started to surround from its bottom to its head

"Okay now that you're protected Togekiss hit Shellos with a Magical Leaf!" Togekiss took a deep breath and made glowing leafs appear out of nowhere it seemed and in an instant shot them all at Shellos

Confusion hit Bidoof but it didn't confuse it like I hoped it would. Instead, it hit Gardevoir with its head making her fall backwards. She quickly stood up but looked hurt by that move. However, she didn't give aup and wanted to continue. I couldn't do much to help her but decided to at least support her with cheering.

"Come on, Gardevoir, I'm sure you can make it!" But I knew it wasn't enough. I had to make up a strategy that would help us with this battle. I wasn't interested in Bidoof at all. It was a nice Pokemon but I didn't need it in my team. I decided that I should try to get rid of it for a while and make Gardevoir heal a little. This strategy was risky but it was the best thing I could do at that time.

"To make us feel safer, try using Hypnosis!" I ordered my Pokemon and she happily agreed. After all, she needed some rest from this battle. Gardevoir stretched her arms in front of her and just as she did that, her eyes started shinning red. At first, she was just storing energy needed for using the move, what showed by her eyes getting moe and more covered by the glow. When she was done, she cried with a gentle voice that sounded like an echo from another world. It was really interesting to watch. Soon afterwards, energy waves came from her arms flew towards the normal Pokemon.

Blog Entries

BP

"Togekiss, use Safegaurd before doing anything else!" Ebail told his Togekiss.

"To make us feel safer try to use Hypnosis!" Ashley said immediately afterwards.

A blue ringed veil covered Togekiss for a moment before disappearing into thin air. There was still a shine in the air from where the blue veil was indicating the attack was working. Shellos, intrigued as it was, trudged forward. The Shellos was quite a smart cookie and knew that Togekiss was immune to his tricks for now. Shellos squirted out a stream of water on the mud. The mud spread down the hill creating a slide leading straight to Togekiss. Shellos dove down the slide as green razor-sharp leaves materialised around Togekiss. The leaves shot forward but Shellos tossed and turned as it sped down the muddt rocks. Some of the leaves pierced his tough skin but he leapt up and used Take Down on the Togekiss. Both of the Pokemon were flung to the ground.

At the same time Gardevoir's eyes started to shine a bright red colour. She began to sing beautifully and in no time Bidoof was lulled to sleep. His shaggy head fell down onto the mud. His blissful snores rang out around the cave.

-*-

Togekiss 50% + Gardevoir 65%

Shellos 42% + Bidoof 64% SLP

~-~

Pokemon Encountered:
    Pokemon Captured:

Eric:

Pokemon Stats :

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Thunder Wave, Return, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Fire Punch, Taunt, Brick Break, Aerial Ace, Facade, Snatch, Shadow Claw, Grass Knot, U-Turn, Counter, Fake Out, Seed Bomb, Low Kick

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Ice Beam, Icy Wind, Rain Dance, Hidden Power (Ghost), Surf, Waterfall, Outrage, Draco Meteor

Pokemon: Togekiss 50%
    Nickname:

Nickname:
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Taunt, Roost, U-Turn, X-Scissor, Brave Bird, Heat Wave, Superfang

Nickname:

Ashley:

Pokemon Stats :

Last edited by Synthesis; 3rd January 2011 at 12:43 PM.

"Great work, Gardevoir! You really did an amazing job!" I called at my Pokemon when I saw that the Hypnosis hit perfectly.

I was really happy about it because this let me to do several things at the same time. On top, I was sure that Bidoof will be sleeping for, at least, a while and even that was enough for me to do what I wanted.

"Now, use Dream Eater to both heal and deal damage to Bidoof!"

I didn't think that the move could make it faint but I believed that it would at least make him weak enough not to be able to fight for a long time. After all, the only thing I needed was to make sure that Eric will catch Shellos without trouble caused by Bidoof. If I managed to finish this battle sooner than him, I'd help him out somehow. I wasn't yet sure how but I certainly would.

Gardevoir closed her eyes and got into something that could be called trance. Her body got outlined in a dark violet glow and soon, flames grew out of it and started cirling along her body. It looked as if she was surrounded by an aura of violet flames. After a while a long hand started growing out of it too and soon it became long enough to be able to touch Bidoof. This was necessary because it was supposed to dive into its head and pull out a light blue ball of energy and drop it into Gardevoir's mouth with her eyes still closed. It looks as if Gardevoir's mind was fully transfered into Dream Eater.

Blog Entries

Follow Ebail on Tumblr

I watched as Togekiss and Shellos knocked each other to the ground and couldn't help but wonder if Togekiss was alright to keep battling. To make sure it wasn't hurt too bad I quickly rushed over to it

"Hey are you alright Togekiss?" Togekiss picked itself up from its daze and let out a "Toge Toge" to let my know it wanted to continue the battle with Shellos which was odd considering Togekiss didn't usually care to battle. "You must be having the time of your life battling that thing Togekiss, I can't blame you, not only is that Shellos smart its also tough too, that's a powerful combo which just makes me want to catch it that much more."

Shellos last attacked seemed to have weakened Togekiss by a decent amount, but Shellos also seemed to have been weakened by Togekiss' last attack too.

"Alright Togekiss, Shellos should be weak enough to catch after one more strong attack from you hopefully. Hit it with another Magical Leaf Togekiss!" Just as it did last time Togekiss took in a deep breath and materialized glowing green razor sharp leaves out of nowhere, then took aim at Shellos and unleashed its attack at it

Blog Entries

BP

"Now, use Dream Eater to both heal and deal damage to Bidoof!" Ashley shouted at her Gardevoir. I watched as the Emotion Pokemon tilted her head back and allowed herself to join a trance of sorts. Deep violet flames licked at the air around her before heading for the snoozing Bidoof. The fiery hand crept forward, prey in sight, but Bidoof began to twitch as though he sensed the opponent. A dark glob, that could easily be mistaken as mud, took form in the air around him. It shot forward, smacking the violet hand into oblivion. Gardevoir opened her eyes, wondering what was going on. Sleep Talk was quite an effective move, I thought.

"Alright Togekiss, Shellos should be weak enough to catch after one more strong attack from you hopefully. Hit it with another Magical Leaf Togekiss!" Eric yelled. Togekiss gave a flap of her wings and several grenn pointed leaves appeared once more around him. He spun around and the leaves were sent shooting forward, like lethal daggers. They pierced tthe Shellos' soft skin and he whimpered a little but managed to continue fighting. "Shelly!" he squeaked, ramming his head into Togekiss.

-*-

Togekiss 43% (possible flinch) + Gardevoir 65%

Vs

Shellos 25% + Bidoof 64% (still sleeping)

~-~

Pokemon Encountered:
    Pokemon Captured:

Eric:

Pokemon Stats :

Pokemon: Togekiss 43%
    Nickname:

Nickname:

Nickname:

Ashley:

Pokemon Stats :

Last edited by Synthesis; 3rd January 2011 at 12:44 PM.

Blog Entries

Follow Ebail on Tumblr

OOC: Gender=female

Shellos rammed its head right into Togekiss at first glance it looked as though Togekiss had taken a serious hit, but after looking a little more closely at it Togekiss hadn't taken too much damage from Shellos attack.

"Alright Togekiss if you can shake yourself off this should be the last turn you'll need to battle Shellos, its tough there's no doubting that, but you're tough too" I said to Togekiss to encourage it

"Lets finish this Togekiss!" I said to Togekiss excitedly

"I don't want you to knock that thing out so try to hold yourself back as best as you can from doing so, now hit it with one more Magical Leaf!" Just as the two times before Togekiss began by taking in a deep breath and making green glowing razor sharp leaves appear out of nowhere

Togekiss took aim and fired at Shellos and I knew that if I had a chance to capture Shellos it would be right after the attack hit it, so I took an empty Parkball from my belt and waited for the attack to hit Shellos, after that I knew it would be the right time to throw the ball and hope for the best

Bidoof countered our Dream Eater by Sleep Talk making Gardevoir stop her move and wake up from her trance. This wasn't the right way to continue this battle because I had no guarantee that another Dream Eater would hit. However, I knew that Gardevoir had a different healing move up her sleeve even though, it would activate later. I wasn't too happy about this decision but at least I was sure it would work.

"Gardevoir, use Wish! And then continue the battle with Psychic!" I decided to take advantage of Bidoof sleeping and I hoped gardevoir would have enough time to make both moves work.

Gardevoir put her hands together on her chest as if she was praying and lowered her head. She started glowing light yellow and something that looked like fireflies appeared and started flying around her. Then a wind of energy started circling around her and made her hair and clothes move gently. Then she started glowing more and more and when she was completely engulfed in the light, it shattered into small bits of energy and spread all around her before disappearing. It was a really beautiful scene.

When she was done and the Pokemon opposite to her was still sleeping, she decided to continue with the plan and attack. Once again, her arms met on her chest, where she crossed them to prepared to unleash Psychic. Her eyes started shining light blue and after them her arms too. After getting completely covered in a blue glow of energy, she spread them with a swift movement. Two sharp light blue blades of energy shaped like a cross headed towards the normal type.

Blog Entries

"Vava!" My Vaporeon, named Mimi, dived into the waters of the Great Lakes, disappearing immediately. I knew Mimi was definitely enjoying the Great Lakes, where all her fellow Water Pokemon were. I sighed and called her back, reminding my little hasty water dog that we were on a run, and my trainer was coming soon. My Vaporeon let my words enter one ear and exit the next. She simply jumped into the water again. I finally submitted. It was true she has not seen her friends for a while.

Vaporeon swam next to a red Krabby, who clicked its fingers in a sort of rhythm. There were ripples of water on the surface as a Feebas poked its head out.

"Cool, a rare Pokemon." I said, and then, I heard a whirring sound. The wild Pokemon got the cue and swam away, while Vaporeon jumped onto the surface and puffed her chest proudly. I laughed a bit as Vaporeon tried to look grand in front of my new trainer.

I looked as the trainer approached. I shook his hands and introduced myself.

"Hello, I'm Timpeni, your ranger for this run. You name is Kiryu Hoshikawa, correct?"

----

Name: Kiryu Hoshikawa
    Encounters: 15
    CC: 0
    Total Items: 4x Hyper Balls, 1x Calming Fragrance, 2x Full Heals 2x Superballs, 4x Max Potions, 1x Full Restore,

Pokemon Stats:

Metagross
    Tank Brigadier Steel Crasher
    Jolly
    GL
    Clear Body
    EMs: Shadow Ball, Sludge Bomb, Toxic, Earthquake, Return, Grass Knot, Trick, Ice Punch
    Health: 100%

Electivire
    Dynames
    Docile
    Male
    Motor Drive.
    EMs: IcePunch, Zap Cannon, Earthquake, Substitute, Toxic, Protect, Frustration, Flamethrower, Brick Break, Strength, Rock Climb, Magnet Rise, Cross Chop

Lucario
    Archer
    Serious
    Male
    Inner Focus
    EMs: Flash Cannon, Earthquake, Toxic, Stone Edge, Hidden Power 9(Grass), Substitute, Posion Jab, Shadow Claw, Drain Punch, Brick Break, Strength, Rock Climb, Bullet Punch, Agility, Ice Punch, Vacuum wave, Magnet Rise

Espeon
    Sakura
    Relaxed
    Female
    Synchronize
    EMs: TM Hidden Power(Dragon), TM Zap Cannon, TM Calm Mind, TM Shadow Ball, TM Substitute

Lickylicky
    Strafe
    Relaxed
    Male
    Own Tempo
    EMs: Swords Dance, Captivate, Mimic, Double Team, Psych Up, Mud-slap, Swagger, Attract, Whirlpool, Surf, Explosion, Belly Drum, Wish, Aqua Tail, Heal Bell, Yawn

Lapras
    Docile
    Male
    Water Absorb
    Ems: Attract, Curse, Dive, Double Edge, Facade, Icy Wind, Protect, Psychic, Reflect, Return, Rock Smash, Strength, Surf, Substitute, Thunder, Thunderbolt, Waterfall, Whirlpool Dragon Dance (BM), Iron Head (MT), Refresh (BM)
    URPG Stats
    Rangering: Closed currently
    Story Deals: Closed for now (Open to bribes)

P.S. My story deal load is a lot, so if you bribe me now you have to wait pretty long.

Blog Entries

"I don't want you to knock that thing out so try to hold yourself back as best as you can from doing so, now hit it with one more Magical Leaf!" Eric said and Togekiss swooped down, licking her wings and creating sharp illuminous green leaves.

The Shellos saw the attack and gave a dopey sort of smile as she watched the leaves ram towards her. Closing her eyes, she started to mutter and a translucent yellow shield materialised around her. The shield didn't stop the leaves from piercing her skin and the force knocked her back, gasping for breath. She struggled to rise and it looked as though she wouldn't be taking any more hits. Then, the shield surrounding her changed into a much darker shade of green. Darker leaves began shooting out of the screen, much more than before and they pelted the Togekiss. Being a Flying type she ressisted the attack but she still looked quite hurt.

"Mirror Coat sure was a good idea," I smiled. "This Shellos is quite tactical."

"Gardevoir, use Wish!" Ashley shouted. "And then continue the battle with Psychic!" she added.

Gardevoir closed her eyes and a bright blue light envelloped her. She began chanting for a while, her dress billowed as the wind brushed by. She opened her eyes and Bidoof was lifted off of the ground and hurled forward. He crashed into a rock and jolted up right. He fell back down again from the pain of the collision.

Togekiss 27% + Gardevoir 65% (Wishing)

Vs

Shellos 8% + Bidoof 3% (doesn't look like he can continue battling)

~-~

Pokemon Encountered:
    Pokemon Captured:
    Ashley Tentacool, F, Rash
    Items:
    Eric: Total Items: 5 Park Balls, 3 Super Balls, 2 Hyper Balls, 1 Full Heal, 5 Super Potions
    Ashley: Total Items: 5 x Super Potion, 3 x Parkballs, 5x Super Balls, 3x Hyper Balls, 3x Full Heal, 1 Digital Camera

Eric:

Pokemon Stats :

Pokemon: Togekiss 27%
    Nickname:

Nickname:

Nickname:

Ashley:

Pokemon Stats :

Last edited by Synthesis; 7th January 2011 at 08:38 AM. Reason: Tentacool is FEMALE >.<

Blog Entries

Follow Ebail on Tumblr

"Well that sure was smart of Shellos, I guess it saw that attack one too many times to know it was coming and was able to come up with a counter attack due to that, oh well its my fault" I said as I walked over to Togekiss to make sure that it was alright

"You did a good job Togekiss and now Shellos should definitely be weak enough to capture so leave the rest to me now" I said to Togekiss who looked happy that it did a good job

I pulled out a Park Ball because I knew that right now would probably be my best chance to capture Shellos. I threw it at Shellos, and watched Shellos be taken into the ball, once the ball closed and hit the ground all I could do was hope that I had done enough to catch Shellos

Blog Entries

NBP

Ebail hurled the Park Ball which clonked the Shellos on the head. Shellos was sucked inside and I had a funny feeling what was going to happen. The ball shook three times and stopped. I pocketed the newly captured Shellos and placed it in my rucksack alongside the other Park Ball.

"Congrast! Now, let's move on. I see the exit to the cave up ahead."

We continued marching for a bit before reaching the exit. It was really bright and sandy outside. A blue saltwater lake was up ahead. It was like a perfect beach in this secluded spot. It looked like we weren't the only things here. A Buizel was up ahead, skimming the water, presumably practising Aqua Jet and an Azurill was sun bathing nearby on the sand.

~-~

Pokemon Encountered:
    Eric: Marshstomp/?/??, Squirtle/?/??, Seel/?/??, Shellos/?/??, Azurill/?/??
    Ashley: Finneon/?/??, Tentacool/?/??, Bidoof/?/??, Bidoof/?/??, Buizel/?/??
    Pokemon Captured:
    Eric: - Shellos, M, Careful
    Ashley Tentacool, F, Rash
    Items:
    Eric: Total Items: 5 Park Balls, 3 Super Balls, 2 Hyper Balls, 1 Full Heal, 5 Super Potions
    Ashley: Total Items: 5 x Super Potion, 3 x Parkballs, 5x Super Balls, 3x Hyper Balls, 3x Full Heal, 1 Digital Camera

Eric:

Pokemon Stats :

Pokemon: Togekiss 27%
    Nickname:

Nickname:

Nickname:

Ashley:

Pokemon Stats :