Main RP: The Great Lakes - Page 11

Page 11 of 37 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Main RP: The Great Lakes

Angry about Outer Heavens ChainReaction01's Avatar

Default Re: Main RP: The Great Lakes

BP

Ranger Chainy

~~~~~

"Oh dang..." Daniel muttered under his breath. "Raiguy, don't let it catch you! Run up the tree and jump off, just let it follow you a little more, then jump over Whiscash with all that speed!" He called out to his partner.

Raiguy ran up a tree, moving quickly to stay out of the Icy Wind's way. He backflipped off the tree, and the Icy Wind glided into the tree. The blue glow wrapped around the tree-trunk, and icicles formed in a ring around it. Raiguy continued moving - he hit then ground then launched himself again, this time travelling over the Whiscash towards the river. But the Whiscash was ready. It used it powerful tail to knock a clod of dirt towards Raiguy. The clod smacked into Raiguy, knocking him backwards towards the trees. The dirt also clung to him, slowing down his ability to move somewhat.

I hissed in sympathy. Since Mud Shot was a Ground type attack, Raiguyy would have taken some serious damage. Daniel had to start battling very carefully, especially considering Raiguy's amazing Speed had just been partially negated.

~~~~~

Current Battle Statistics:

Naughty Male Raichu: 49%, SPD+1

??? Male Whiscash: 45%, ATK-2, DEF-1 (used Mud Shot)

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Name: Daniel
    Area Effects: 7 Encounters remaining
    Pokemon Encountered: Rash Carvanha(M); Jolly Gyarados(M); ??? Azurill(?); ??? Krabby(?); ??? Seel(?); ??? Omanyte(F); ??? Gyarados(?); ??? Whiscash(?)
    Pokemon Captured: Rash Carvanha(M); Jolly Gyarados(M)
    CC since last Encounter: 10013

Pokemon Statistics:

Naughty Male Raichu[Nicknamed Raiguy] 49% <out of Ball, in battle> (<Static Ability>)

Item Statistics:

Park Ball x3
    PokeDoll x1
    Full Heal x1

~~~~~
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS
    Ranger Chapter | Referee Chapter | Grader Chapter | Judge Chapter
    ~No one understands how important sex is better than someone who isn't having any.~

"ALLAREFRED" WinterVines 7:15 pm
    nightgowns aren't for sleeping silly

OOC: Right now I wish I had a gun... or some of Alaska's Dynamite.

IC: I was growing tired of this game they were playing. I needed something that would surely hit the Lombre, so far, nothing at all was working, no matter how well my Pokemon played it. Perhaps I was coming at it all wrong. Maybe it wasn't them that were failing, but me. I just had to concentrate harder to turn this battle around. So far, Lombre showed me how cunning it was. How well it could preform in double battles. It is good, but we are better, and I was going to show it.

I looked back to the Infernape clone and thought of another idea. I motioned for him to get into position.

"Scamper, use Screech, Wyldfyr use Flare Burst. Then, Wyldfyr, you use Aerial Ace on Lombre and switch with yourself to Slack Off. Scamper, you use Force Palm on the Horsea." I called out. That should blind and deafen them for a short period of time, at least long enough for this to play out.

What I wanted to happen was that Wyldfyr would blind them with his Flare Burst move and Scamper would lower their defenses with Screech, which I hoped would take away their hearing for a moment. While they were blinded, Wyldfyr would attack the Lombre with Aerial Ace and tag the substitute and switch out with it, allowing him to slack off and regain health. I was hoping the Lombre would finally rage and attack the clone head on, then Wyldfyr could attack it again when the time came. Scamper was just attacking the Horsea to distract it from messing with Wyldfyr as he did the switch. I was hoping that the Force Palm would paralyze the Horsea, but I just wanted the move to hit, or the Horsea to be distracted from Wyldfyr.

This Lombre caught me off guard. Never in my trip in the National Park had I had this problem with any Pokemon. I just had to pay more attention. If I had from the beginning, I wouldn't be where I was now. I had confidence in them, we are going to do better this time around.
    Even in death, there is no command but MINE!™°|
    White FC: 0776 8732 5101
    3DS FC: 4914 3333 8109 IGN: Jerome

BP

Ranger Chainy

OOC: Genders?

~~~~~

"Scamper, use Screech, Wyldfyr use Flare Burst. Then, Wyldfyr, you use Aerial Ace on Lombre and switch your Substitute with yourself to Slack Off. Scamper, you use Force Palm on the Horsea," Cameron yelled. He didn't seem to happy with the way this battle was going, and I didn't blame him. This was perhaps the most staunch defenders I'd seen in the Park yet.

Wyldfyr and Scamper both got to their feet, and stood next to each other, albeit ten metres apart. Suddenly, Wyldfyr threw his arms up in the air and a large bright fireball bloomed around him. I had to squeeze my left eye shut - luckily, my lensed right eye was protected. The visor automatically cut out the glare so I could keep an eye on what was going on. As soon as Wyldfyr has started using Flare Blitz, Scamper started shrieking really loudly, being careful not to look at his battle partner.

The Horsea and Lombre had done a great job of defending against direct attacks. But they were suddenly at a loss, trying to protect themselves from the attacks on their senses. The Horsea swam underwater, which helped a bit, but all the Lombre could do was cover his ears with his hands and smack his head into the ground.

At the exact same time, both Infernape's blinding fireball attack and Scamper's screech ended. Scamper ran towards the lake where he had last seen the Horsea, and Infernape burst out of the fireball heading for the still incapacitated Lombre. As he did so, his right fist began glowing blue. The Lombre, realizing the attack had finished, looked up. He was too late to dodge. Infernape punched him viciously with the glowing blue fist, and then pushed off of the Lombre, backflipping through the air. As he was doing so, he breathed a cloak of fire around him. When the fire-covered Infernape hit the ground the fire died out. Wyldfyr had disappeared and somehow replaced himself with the Substitute he had created earlier. The Subtitute sat on the ground, slumped over and unmoving.

Meanwhile, Scamper had reached the edge of the lake, but the Horsea was nowhere to be seen. Scamper was intelligent, though, and he knew that the longer he stood still the more chance there was of him being attacked. So instead of going for a point-blank Force Palm attack, he fired the attack long-range-style into the river. A conical green energy blast shot out of his paw, and he began backflipping away from the river. The green blast literally carved the water away, and it clipped the hiding Horsea, sending it spinning to the surface.

The Horsea, injured though it was, called a worried query to the Lombre. The Lombre hooted a tired response and got to his feet. The Horsea shrieked, and a huge amount of the river suddenly levitated up into the air. With another shriek, the flying water bubble started moving swiftly through the air to the unmoving Infernape Substitute. As that happened, the Lombre started running after Scamper, and it pointed its right hand at the retreating Lucario. It steadied its right arm with its left hand and launched five glowing white spheres at Scamper, who had finished backflipping and was awaiting orders from Cameron.

~~~~~

Hardy Male Infernape: 90%, ATK+2, ACC-1, SUB (used Slack Off)

Calm Male Lucario: 70%, ATK+2 (used Force Palm)

??? ??? Lombre: 55%, DEF-2 (using Leech Seed)

??? ??? Horsea: 41%, ATK+1, SPD+1, DEF-2 (using Brine)

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Name: Cameron
    Area Effects: Muddy, 7 Encounters Remaining
    Pokemon Encountered: Serious Luvdisc(F); ??? Dragonair(?); ??? Azurill(?); ??? Politoed(?); ??? Ludicolo(?); ??? Buizel(?); ??? Poliwag(?); ??? Lombre(?)/??? Horsea(?)
    Pokemon Captured: Serious Luvdisc(F); Quirky Poliwag(M)
    CC since last Encounter: 12750

Pokemon Statistics:

Gentle Male Houndoom[Nicknamed Shadowpanther] 100% <out of Ball> (TM Dark Pulse, TM Solarbeam, TM Hidden Power(ICE), TM Roar <Early Bird Ability>)

Calm Female Gardevoir[Nicknamed Mindbender] 100% <out of Ball> (TM Thunderbolt, TM Grass Knot, TM Snatch, TM Attract, TM Thunder Wave, TM Protect, TM Substitute, TM Rest, TM Sleep Talk, TM Shadow Ball, TM Hidden Power(GRASS), TM Psych Up, TM Skill Swap, TM Rain Dance, TM Trick Room, TM Focus Blast, MT Icy Wind, MT Heal Bell, BM Encore, BM Will-o-Wisp, BM Confuse Ray <Synchronise Ability>)

Calm Male Lucario
    [Nicknamed Scamper] 90% (TM Hidden Power(GROUND), TM Roar, TM Earthquake, TM Psychic, TM Flash Cannon, BM Thunderpunch, BM Ice Punch, BM Blaze Kick, BM Bullet Punch <Steadfast Ability>)

Gentle Genderless Starmie
    [Nicknamed Trypticon] 92% (HM Surf, HM Whirlpool, HM Waterfall, TM Brine, TM Grass Know, TM Hidden Power(ROCK), TM Ice Beam, TM Psychic, TM Reflect, TM Substitute, TM Thunderbolt, TM Thunder Wave, TM Skill Swap, TM Toxic, TM Tri Attack, TM Protect, TM Avalanche <Natural Cure Ability>)

Hardy Male Infernape[Nicknamed Wyldfyr] 100% (TM Stone Edge, TM Substitute, TM Roar, TM Earthquake, TM Hidden Power (Flying), TM Swords Dance, TM Shadow Claw, TM Brick Break, TM Aerial Ace, TM U-Turn, TM Grass Knot, TM Focus Punch, TM Stealth Rock, BM Fake Out, BM Encore, BM Thunder Punch, BM Magic Coat <Blaze Ability>)

Item Statistics:

Honey (5x)
    Max Potion (5x)
    Full Heal (5x)
    Full Restore (3x)
    Type Repellant (3x)
    Mega Poffin (1x)
    Pokeplayer (1x)
    Blank Voice Disk (1x)
    Clamperl Voice Disk (1x)
    Spicy Splendor (5x)
    Sweet Sensation (5x)
    Dreamily Dry (5x)
    Sour Starfruit (5x)
    Bitter Berry (5x)
    Mystery Mist (5x)
    Calming Fragrance Plus (3x)
    Pokedoll (14x)
    Digital Camera (1x)
    Park Ball (1x)
    Hyperball (1ox)
    Supreme Parkball (1x)
    Superball (5x)
    Master Ball (1x)

~~~~~
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS
    ~No one understands how important sex is better than someone who isn't having any.~

OOC: Genderless please. Both Female I guess /; I'm around 16k right? The capturing point?

IC: My plan had worked, which didn't surprise me. It hadn't been going so well earlier because I wasn't focused enough. I knew that if I could get one more attack in that I could capture them, if anything, at least the Horsea. With Wyldfyr hidden, the Lombre was now focused on Scamper, which is what I wanted. The Lombre had launched five white orbs towards Scampers. If I was not mistaken, it was Leech Seed. If the move hit Scamper, that would surely prove to be a big problem. I didn't want the Lombre to gain any health, I wanted him to lose it. Not only would he gain health, Scamper would be losing health.

"Scamper, use Dark Pulse." I called out. "Knock those orbs away from you. Right after you send out Dark Pulse, dive under water. Use Foresight to find the Horsea if it follows you under water, hit it with a reduced powered Thunder Punch, try to knock it into the air. I'll take care of it from there. Wyldfyr, hits Lombre with Aerial Ace. Don't hit him too hard, but don't go easy on it either. Don't let your guard down, it probably still has some tricks left."

I reached into my pocket and pulled out a Calming Fragrance that I had brought with me. I opened it and watched the fragrance drift towards the Horsea and Lombre. Then I pulled out two Superballs and held them tight, ready to throw them when the moment was right. What I was hoping would happen was that Scamper would get enough dark energy to knock away the orbs. He would then immediatly dive underwater, not checking to see if the attack knocked away Lombre's attack or not. He would then locate the Horsea and Thunder Punch it with reduced power out of the water, that's when I would throw the Pokeball at the Horsea. Wyldfyr would then emerge, unexpectedly, and hit the Lombre with Aerial Ace. That would hopefully knock the Lombre down, giving me enough time to capture it as well. I was hoping that the fragrence would calm them down enough for me to capture them. I watched and waited for Scamper and Wyldfyr to begin their assult. I was waiting for the moment to throw my Superballs, I didn't want to miss the chance.
    Last edited by Dinobot; 23rd November 2010 at 08:14 AM.

BP

Ranger Chainy

OOC: Well, using a Super Ball, your catch rates as of right now are: Lombre - 187%; Horsea - 168%, so yeah, capture is a slight possibility as of now xD

~~~~~

"Scamper, use Dark Pulse. Knock those orbs away from you. Right after you send out Dark Pulse, dive under water. Use Foresight to find the Horsea if it follows you under water, hit it with a reduced powered Thunder Punch, try to knock it into the air. I'll take care of it from there. Wyldfyr, hits Lombre with Aerial Ace. Don't hit him too hard, but don't go easy on it either. Don't let your guard down, it probably still has some tricks left," Cameron called out.

Scamper punched his two paws together, and a wave of darkness blasted out from between them, knocking the glowing orbs away. They fell onto the ground and fizzled away into nothingness. The second the Leech Seed attack had been deflected, Scamper was off, rcing towards the water. He passed underneath the Horsea's Brine attack, which was still heading for the Infernape Substitute. Scamper dived into the water just as the Brine bubble burst open over the unmoving doll. A good gallon of water surged over the doll, which promptly disappeared in a puff of white smoke. The real Infernape suddenly reappeared, bursting out of the white smoke and running towards the Lombre, its fist glowing blue like before.

Scamper was underwater, using its mental capacities and grasp of Aura to try and locate the Horsea. He suddenly felt the Horsea's presence behind him, so he lashed out behind him with a fist covered in electric darts. The Horsea was able to avoid the direct attack, but the sparks were traveling through the water as well as moving around Scamper's fist so it still took damage. Despite this, it moved swiftly around the Lucario in circles, and it rammed hard into the back of the Lucario's right knee. Scamper gritted his teeth in pain and realized that his speed would be cut by such a precise attack. He hoped his Trainer would also know this.

Infernape punched the Lombre again, this time sending it spinning into the river. But before it hit the water, it sent a blast of water towards Wyldfyr in return, which smacked into the fire monkey knocking it back as well. But the Hydro Pump had done less damage than usual - the Lombre was getting very tired.

~~~~~

Hardy Male Infernape: 70%, ATK+2, ACC-1 (used Aerial Ace)

Calm Male Lucario: 62%, ATK+2, SPD-1 (used Thunderpunch)

??? Female Lombre: 14%, DEF-2 (used Hydro Pump)

??? Female Horsea: 33%, ATK+1, SPD+1, DEF-2 (used Secret Power)

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Pokemon Encountered: Serious Luvdisc(F); ??? Dragonair(?); ??? Azurill(?); ??? Politoed(?); ??? Ludicolo(?); ??? Buizel(?); ??? Poliwag(?); ??? Lombre(F)/??? Horsea(F)
    Pokemon Captured: Serious Luvdisc(F); Quirky Poliwag(M)
    CC since last Encounter: 14850

Pokemon Statistics:

Gentle Male Houndoom[Nicknamed Shadowpanther] 100% <out of Ball> (TM Dark Pulse, TM Solarbeam, TM Hidden Power(ICE), TM Roar <Early Bird Ability>)

Calm Female Gardevoir[Nicknamed Mindbender] 100% <out of Ball> (TM Thunderbolt, TM Grass Knot, TM Snatch, TM Attract, TM Thunder Wave, TM Protect, TM Substitute, TM Rest, TM Sleep Talk, TM Shadow Ball, TM Hidden Power(GRASS), TM Psych Up, TM Skill Swap, TM Rain Dance, TM Trick Room, TM Focus Blast, MT Icy Wind, MT Heal Bell, BM Encore, BM Will-o-Wisp, BM Confuse Ray <Synchronise Ability>)

Calm Male Lucario[Nicknamed Scamper] 90% (TM Hidden Power(GROUND), TM Roar, TM Earthquake, TM Psychic, TM Flash Cannon, BM Thunderpunch, BM Ice Punch, BM Blaze Kick, BM Bullet Punch <Steadfast Ability>)

Gentle Genderless Starmie[Nicknamed Trypticon] 92% (HM Surf, HM Whirlpool, HM Waterfall, TM Brine, TM Grass Know, TM Hidden Power(ROCK), TM Ice Beam, TM Psychic, TM Reflect, TM Substitute, TM Thunderbolt, TM Thunder Wave, TM Skill Swap, TM Toxic, TM Tri Attack, TM Protect, TM Avalanche <Natural Cure Ability>)

Hardy Male Infernape
    [Nicknamed Wyldfyr] 100% (TM Stone Edge, TM Substitute, TM Roar, TM Earthquake, TM Hidden Power (Flying), TM Swords Dance, TM Shadow Claw, TM Brick Break, TM Aerial Ace, TM U-Turn, TM Grass Knot, TM Focus Punch, TM Stealth Rock, BM Fake Out, BM Encore, BM Thunder Punch, BM Magic Coat <Blaze Ability>)

Item Statistics:

Honey (5x)
    Max Potion (5x)
    Full Heal (5x)
    Full Restore (3x)
    Type Repellant (3x)
    Mega Poffin (1x)
    Pokeplayer (1x)
    Blank Voice Disk (1x)
    Clamperl Voice Disk (1x)
    Spicy Splendor (5x)
    Sweet Sensation (5x)
    Dreamily Dry (5x)
    Sour Starfruit (5x)
    Bitter Berry (5x)
    Mystery Mist (5x)
    Calming Fragrance Plus (2x)
    Pokedoll (14x)
    Digital Camera (1x)
    Park Ball (1x)
    Hyperball (1ox)
    Supreme Parkball (1x)
    Superball (5x)
    Master Ball (1x)

~~~~~
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS

Now, both Pokemon were in the water. Aiming my Superballs was going to be a bit tricky because of that. "Alright, let's finish this." I called out. "Scamper, use Psychic, get the Horsea out of the water." I was hoping it would push the Horsea out of the water with his Psychic powers, letting me throw the Superball with more percision. I tossed a Superball over to Wyldfyr.

"Use that on the Lombre." I called out as I waited for any sign of the Horsea that would allow me to throw the ball. The Lombre would be easier to catch since it could still be seen in the water, that's why I gave the ball to Wyldfyr, perhaps he could finally seal the deal.

BP

Ranger Chainy

OOC: To any lurkers, the capture chances was over 100%, so I didn't do them. Sue me.

~~~~~

"Alright, let's finish this. Scamper, use Psychic, get the Horsea out of the water," Cameron ordered. I could tell he was tired of this battle, and wanted to get it over with. He then tossed a Super Ball to Wyldfyr and told him to use it on the Lombre.

Wyldfyr shot off towards the Lombre, running fast considering he was weakened by the Lombre's Hydro Pump. The Lombre saw him coming and tried to move, but it tripped over its' own feet and couldn't get away. It spat a small jet of water at the incoming Infernape which hit the fire monkey square in the face. Despite this, Wyldfyr kept on coming. He'd taken enough crap from this annoying Pokemon, and nothing was going to stop him from capturing it. When he was within bowling distance of the Lombre, he threw the Super Ball base-ball style at the unmoving Pokemon. The sphere smacked into the Lombre's shoulder and absorbed it in a flash of white light. Without even shaking at all, the Super Ball's capture mechanism clicked.

At the same time as Wyldfyr had thrown the Super Ball, Scamper had been hunting psychically for the Horsea. He finally found the little aquatic Pokemon, and he telekinetically lifted it into the air and onto the riverside. Cameron gently threw a second Super Ball underarm at the weakly flopping Pokemon. This ball did shake a little bit as the Horsea tried to escape, but in the end, it too succumbed to the capture.

"Congratulations," I called over to Cameron as I walked over and picked both balls up. "That was a harrowing battle, wasn't it?"

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Pokemon Encountered: Serious Luvdisc(F); ??? Dragonair(?); ??? Azurill(?); ??? Politoed(?); ??? Ludicolo(?); ??? Buizel(?); ??? Poliwag(?); ??? Lombre(F)/??? Horsea(F)
    Pokemon Captured: Serious Luvdisc(F); Quirky Poliwag(M); Jolly Lombre(F); Naive Horsea(F)
    CC since last Encounter: 0

Pokemon Statistics:

Calm Male Lucario[Nicknamed Scamper] 90% <Out of Ball> (TM Hidden Power(GROUND), TM Roar, TM Earthquake, TM Psychic, TM Flash Cannon, BM Thunderpunch, BM Ice Punch, BM Blaze Kick, BM Bullet Punch <Steadfast Ability>)

Gentle Genderless Starmie[Nicknamed Trypticon] 92% (HM Surf, HM Whirlpool, HM Waterfall, TM Brine, TM Grass Know, TM Hidden Power(ROCK), TM Ice Beam, TM Psychic, TM Reflect, TM Substitute, TM Thunderbolt, TM Thunder Wave, TM Skill Swap, TM Toxic, TM Tri Attack, TM Protect, TM Avalanche <Natural Cure Ability>)

Hardy Male Infernape
    [Nicknamed Wyldfyr] 59% <Out of Ball> (TM Stone Edge, TM Substitute, TM Roar, TM Earthquake, TM Hidden Power (Flying), TM Swords Dance, TM Shadow Claw, TM Brick Break, TM Aerial Ace, TM U-Turn, TM Grass Knot, TM Focus Punch, TM Stealth Rock, BM Fake Out, BM Encore, BM Thunder Punch, BM Magic Coat <Blaze Ability>)

Item Statistics:

Honey (5x)
    Max Potion (5x)
    Full Heal (5x)
    Full Restore (3x)
    Type Repellant (3x)
    Mega Poffin (1x)
    Pokeplayer (1x)
    Blank Voice Disk (1x)
    Clamperl Voice Disk (1x)
    Spicy Splendor (5x)
    Sweet Sensation (5x)
    Dreamily Dry (5x)
    Sour Starfruit (5x)
    Bitter Berry (5x)
    Mystery Mist (5x)
    Pokedoll (14x)
    Digital Camera (1x)
    Park Ball (1x)
    Hyperball (1ox)
    Supreme Parkball (1x)
    Superball (5x)
    Master Ball (1x)

~~~~~
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS

OOC: Go away lurkers :p jk ;)

"Congratulations," Chainy called over to me as he picked both balls up. "That was a harrowing battle, wasn't it?" I just nodded, I was pretty disappointed at the way this battle went. It wasn't my Pokemon's fault, it was mine. I would make sure I'd pay attention if any other Pokemon I wanted came by.

"Great job guys," I said smiling, motioning for them to come over. "You guys did awesome. Wyldfyr, you should use Slack Off to help you regain any lost energy." I then turned to Chainy.

"Alright, I'm ready to move on." I said to him, hoping we didn't run into much trouble.

NBP

Ranger Chainy

~~~~~

Cameron nodded in reply to my question, but he didn't seem happy about it. As he turned to his Pokemon to praise them, I didn't pressure him about it - maybe his combos had come off wrong or something. Ah well, life was one big learning experience.

When Cameron was done complimenting him Pokemon, he turned to me and told me he was ready to move on. I nodded, and we continued along the river, heading to the freshwater later. As we did so, I absent-mindedly scratched at some of the mudspots that were on my skin, reminders of the battle with Alaska an hour or so ago. In fact, I was so out of it in general that Dual had to nudge me with his elbow when I missed something I should have been paying attention to. A Goldeen was swimming sedately up the river alongside us. Cameron had probably seen it already but not said anything.

"Do you want to try and catch it?" I asked him sheepishly.

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Pokemon Encountered: Serious Luvdisc(F); ??? Dragonair(?); ??? Azurill(?); ??? Politoed(?); ??? Ludicolo(?); ??? Buizel(?); ??? Poliwag(?); ??? Lombre(F)/??? Horsea(F); ??? Goldeen(?)
    Pokemon Captured: Serious Luvdisc(F); Quirky Poliwag(M); Jolly Lombre(F); Naive Horsea(F)
    CC since last Encounter: 578

Pokemon Statistics:

Gentle Male Houndoom
    [Nicknamed Shadowpanther] 100% <out of Ball> (TM Dark Pulse, TM Solarbeam, TM Hidden Power(ICE), TM Roar <Early Bird Ability>)

Calm Male Lucario[Nicknamed Scamper] 90% <Out of Ball> (TM Hidden Power(GROUND), TM Roar, TM Earthquake, TM Psychic, TM Flash Cannon, BM Thunderpunch, BM Ice Punch, BM Blaze Kick, BM Bullet Punch <Steadfast Ability>)

Hardy Male Infernape
    [Nicknamed Wyldfyr] 89% <Out of Ball> (TM Stone Edge, TM Substitute, TM Roar, TM Earthquake, TM Hidden Power (Flying), TM Swords Dance, TM Shadow Claw, TM Brick Break, TM Aerial Ace, TM U-Turn, TM Grass Knot, TM Focus Punch, TM Stealth Rock, BM Fake Out, BM Encore, BM Thunder Punch, BM Magic Coat <Blaze Ability>)

Item Statistics:

Honey (5x)
    Max Potion (5x)
    Full Heal (5x)
    Full Restore (3x)
    Type Repellant (3x)
    Mega Poffin (1x)
    Pokeplayer (1x)
    Blank Voice Disk (1x)
    Clamperl Voice Disk (1x)
    Spicy Splendor (5x)
    Sweet Sensation (5x)
    Dreamily Dry (5x)
    Sour Starfruit (5x)
    Bitter Berry (5x)
    Mystery Mist (5x)
    Pokedoll (14x)
    Digital Camera (1x)
    Park Ball (1x)
    Hyperball (1ox)
    Supreme Parkball (1x)
    Superball (3x)
    Master Ball (1x)

~~~~~
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS

"Do you want to try and catch it?" Chain asked me.

"No, I'll pass." I said, not even looking at the Goldeen, I just placed a doll down. I was still thinking about that battle and what I could've done to have made it better. I knew I shouldn't let it get to me, but I just couldn't help it. Part of me wanted to leave, the other part was telling me to stay and finish the journey. I had a feeling that if I left, I would miss out on something. Perhaps it was just the collectors side of me. I just shrugged it off and kept walking.

NBP

Ranger Chainy

OOC: Didn't subtract a doll cause escape attempt succeeded.

~~~~~

"No, I'll pass," Cameron replied instantly. I shrugged - Cameron was a collector, my guess was he already had one. The Goldeen stopped to inspect something shiny at the bottom of the river, but we moved on. I pulled out my PDA and opened the GPS program. The freshwater lake that was our destination was perhaps five minutes' walk away. I was just about to tell this to Cameron when another Pokemon caught my eye.

A bright red Magikarp was swimming lazy loops in the river. When it saw up it shook its tail in a happy greeting. I nudged Cameron gently with my shoulder.

"I don't suppose you're interested in that, either?" I asked him.

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Area Effects: Muddy, 5 Encounters Remaining
    Pokemon Encountered: Serious Luvdisc(F); ??? Dragonair(?); ??? Azurill(?); ??? Politoed(?); ??? Ludicolo(?); ??? Buizel(?); ??? Poliwag(?); ??? Lombre(F)/??? Horsea(F); ??? Goldeen(?); ??? Magikarp(?)

Pokemon Statistics:

Gentle Male Houndoom
    [Nicknamed Shadowpanther] 100% <out of Ball> (TM Dark Pulse, TM Solarbeam, TM Hidden Power(ICE), TM Roar <Early Bird Ability>)

Hardy Male Infernape[Nicknamed Wyldfyr] 89% <Out of Ball> (TM Stone Edge, TM Substitute, TM Roar, TM Earthquake, TM Hidden Power (Flying), TM Swords Dance, TM Shadow Claw, TM Brick Break, TM Aerial Ace, TM U-Turn, TM Grass Knot, TM Focus Punch, TM Stealth Rock, BM Fake Out, BM Encore, BM Thunder Punch, BM Magic Coat <Blaze Ability>)

Item Statistics:

Honey (5x)
    Max Potion (5x)
    Full Heal (5x)
    Full Restore (3x)
    Type Repellant (3x)
    Mega Poffin (1x)
    Pokeplayer (1x)
    Blank Voice Disk (1x)
    Clamperl Voice Disk (1x)
    Spicy Splendor (5x)
    Sweet Sensation (5x)
    Dreamily Dry (5x)
    Sour Starfruit (5x)
    Bitter Berry (5x)
    Mystery Mist (5x)
    Pokedoll (14x)
    Digital Camera (1x)
    Park Ball (1x)
    Hyperball (1ox)
    Supreme Parkball (1x)
    Superball (3x)
    Master Ball (1x)

~~~~~
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS

OOC: Okay cool.

"I don't suppose you're interested in that, either?" He asked me, snapping my from my last thoughts of the battle I had had. I looked down at the Magikarp and shook my head, but smiled a bit. I had remember back to when I had a Magikarp and the countless hours of training we did to get him stronger. It had finally paid off when he evolved into a mighty Gyarados. Although another Gyarados would be nice, I was hoping to find someone else on this park expedition. I knew my time here was almost up so I wanted to make the best out of it. I wasn't sure if the Magikarp would follow us, so I took out a doll in case it did, ready to toss it at the Magikarp if it pursued us.

NBP

Ranger Chainy

OOC: Again, successful roll. Also, short post because I'm busy lol.

~~~~~

Cameron smiled and shook his head, so we moved on. The Magikarp waved goodbye with its tail and shot upstream. I smiled as I remembered the only strength Magikarp had was their speed.

We finally arrived at the freshwater lake. It had beaches as opposed to grassy shores, which was relatively unusual for freshwater spots. What was even more unusual was the Vaporeon which was cleaning itself with its tongue on the banks on the lake. It was rare to see Eeveelutions in the Park. Personally, I believed they all lived in a separate section we hadn't found yet, but they were occasionally chanced across every now and then.

"Want to try for it?" I asked Cameron, already knowing the answer.

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Area Effects: Muddy, 4 Encounters Remaining
    Pokemon Encountered: Serious Luvdisc(F); ??? Dragonair(?); ??? Azurill(?); ??? Politoed(?); ??? Ludicolo(?); ??? Buizel(?); ??? Poliwag(?); ??? Lombre(F)/??? Horsea(F); ??? Goldeen(?); ??? Magikarp(?); ??? Vaporeon(?)

Pokemon Statistics:

Gentle Genderless Starmie
    [Nicknamed Trypticon] 92% (HM Surf, HM Whirlpool, HM Waterfall, TM Brine, TM Grass Know, TM Hidden Power(ROCK), TM Ice Beam, TM Psychic, TM Reflect, TM Substitute, TM Thunderbolt, TM Thunder Wave, TM Skill Swap, TM Toxic, TM Tri Attack, TM Protect, TM Avalanche <Natural Cure Ability>)

Hardy Male Infernape[Nicknamed Wyldfyr] 89% <Out of Ball> (TM Stone Edge, TM Substitute, TM Roar, TM Earthquake, TM Hidden Power (Flying), TM Swords Dance, TM Shadow Claw, TM Brick Break, TM Aerial Ace, TM U-Turn, TM Grass Knot, TM Focus Punch, TM Stealth Rock, BM Fake Out, BM Encore, BM Thunder Punch, BM Magic Coat <Blaze Ability>)

Item Statistics:

Honey (5x)
    Max Potion (5x)
    Full Heal (5x)
    Full Restore (3x)
    Type Repellant (3x)
    Mega Poffin (1x)
    Pokeplayer (1x)
    Blank Voice Disk (1x)
    Clamperl Voice Disk (1x)
    Spicy Splendor (5x)
    Sweet Sensation (5x)
    Dreamily Dry (5x)
    Sour Starfruit (5x)
    Bitter Berry (5x)
    Mystery Mist (5x)
    Pokedoll (14x)
    Digital Camera (1x)
    Park Ball (1x)
    Hyperball (1ox)
    Supreme Parkball (1x)
    Superball (3x)
    Master Ball (1x)

~~~~~
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS

OOC: Shorter post just because :p. The next encounter for sure will be my last.

"No, not interested at the moment." I said sighing. This was proving to be a waste of time. I was really hoping that something good was in store for me. The end was very near, I was going to at least finish my run here. I once again readied myself to use a Pokedoll incase we could not escape.
    Last edited by Dinobot; 2nd December 2010 at 10:17 PM.

Alright, I'm done here, Claiming, Luvdisc, Horsea, and Lombre, thanks Chainy for taking me through :]

Page 11 of 37 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast