Main RP: Front Gate - Page 8

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 165
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Main RP: Front Gate

  1. #106
    What? Ebail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    9,175
    Blog Entries
    72

    Follow Ebail on Tumblr

    Default Re: Main RP: Front Gate

    Quote Originally Posted by Dog of Hellsing View Post
    Using my Park Pass for a free entry, save my Extra Pokemon Permits.

    Name: Saundra Blake
    Entrance Fee: Park Pass = free
    Location: Meteor Valley
    Extra Pokemon Permit: 2
    Total Money: $12,750
    Total Cost: $1,000
    Change: $11,750
    Total Items: Park Ball x5 ; Super Ball x4 ; Hyper Ball x3 ; Family Repellant x10 ; PokeDoll x5 ; PokePlayer ; x3 Full Restore ; x3 Halloween Costumes (one for 3k, two for either 6k each or 12k together) ; Electric Battery (does 15% damage) ; Riolu Voice Disc ; Ralts Voice Disc

    Pokemon Stats (List your Pokemon Stats)

    Pokemon: Scizor
    Nickname: Ripper
    Gender: Male
    Ability: Technician
    Nature: Serious
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM Substitute ; TM Rest ; TM Roost ; TM Return ; TM Sleep Talk ; TM Toxic ; TM Brick Break ; TM Swagger ; TM Sandstorm ; TM Aerial Ace ; TM Protect ; TM U-Turn ; BM Light Screen ; BM Baton Pass

    Pokemon: Absol
    Nickname: Kilia
    Gender: Female
    Ability: Super Luck
    Nature: Quirky
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM Aerial Ace ; TM Thunder Wave ; TM Snatch ; TM Rest ; TM Sleep Talk ; TM Thunderbolt ; TM Flamethrower ; TM Substitute ; TM Stone Edge ; TM Calm Mind ; TM Attract ; TM Hidden Power [Ground] ; TM Will-o-Wisp ; BM Magic Coat ; MT Icy Wind ; MT Superpower ; BM Faint Attack

    Pokemon: Braviary
    Nickname: Ironbeak
    Gender: Male
    Ability: Sheer Force
    Nature: Hardy
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM Attract ; TM Pluck ; TM Bulk Up ; TM Shadow Claw ; TM Rock Slide

    Pokemon: Venomoth
    Nickname: Flutter
    Gender: Female
    Ability: Tinted Lens
    Nature: Jolly
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM Attract ; TM Skill Swap ; TM Roost ; TM Whirlwind ; TM Psychic ; TM Energy Ball ; TM Venoshock ; BM Baton Pass ; BM Toxic Spikes

    First Time into the Park?: No
    Other Info: n/a
    I'll claim this, cause I said yesterday that I would. I'll have it all up tomorrow
    Last edited by Ebail; 30th September 2011 at 02:52 PM.
    3DS FC: 1134-7255-2841 - White2 FC: 1765-1583-4731
    Some sort of blog about me - Fanclub

  2. #107
    Leader of the Autobots Dinobot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Cybertron
    Posts
    6,217

    Default Re: Main RP: Front Gate

    TRAINER FORM
    Name: Cameron
    Entrance Fee: 2.5
    Location: Lakes
    Extra Pokemon Permit: 2
    Total Money: 143.5
    Total Cost: 3.5
    Change: Total Money - Total Cost = 140.5
    Total Items: Honey (5x), Deluxe Honey (2x), Max Potion (5x), Full Heal (5x), Full Restore (4x), Type Repellant (3x), Pokeplayer (1x), Porygon Voice Disk (1x), Electrike Voice Disk (1x), Relicanthe Voice Disk (1x), Khangaskan Voice Disk (1x), Tauros Voice Disk (1x), Rhyhorn Voice Disk (1x), Torkoal Voice Disk (1x), Qwilfish Voice Disk (2x), Solosis Voice Disk (1x) Drilbur Voice Disk (1x), Delibird Voice Disk (1x), Golett Voice Disk(1x), Murkrow Voice Disk (1x), Druddigon Voice Disk (1x), Bouffalant Voice Disk (1x), Sawk Voice Disk (1x), Cubone Voice Disk (1x), Frillish Voice Disk (2x), Throh Voice Disk (1x), Farfetch'd Voice Disk (1x), Zorua Voice Disk (1x), Durant Voice Disk (1x), Ferroseed Voice Disk (1x), Blank Voice Disk (1x), Mienfoo Voice Disk (1x), Timburr Voice Disk (1x), Scraggy Voice Disk (1x), Sneasel Voice Disk (1x), Baby Teeth (1x), Spicy Splendor (5x), Sweet Sensation (5x), Dreamily Dry (5x), Sour Starfruit (5x), Bitter Berry (5x), Mystery Mist (5x), ATablet (1x), Calming Fragrance Plus (3x), Soothing Fragrance Plus (1x), Soothing Fragrance Max (5x), Calming Fragrance Max (1x), Pokedoll (22x), Escape Package (3x), Constume (Garden) (1x), Digital Camera (1x), Special Map (1x), Park Balls (1x), Hyperball (7x), Supreme Parkball (1x), Superball (5x), Master Ball (2x)



    Pokemon Stats (List your Pokemon Stats)

    _



    Pokemon: Houndooom
    Nickname: Shadowpanther
    Gender: Male
    Ability: Early Bird
    Nature: Gentle
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Dark Pulse, Solarbeam, Hidden Power (Ice), Sunny Day, Snatch, Torment, Taunt, Substitute, Will-o-Wisp, Payback, Sludge Bomb, Snore, Rest, Secret Power, Double Team, Captivate, Rest, Iron Tail, Facade, Swagger, Strength, Sucker Punch, Super Fang, Counter, Reversal
    Other Info: Always out of his Pokeball and always have to bring him

    _


    *Recolor made by DarkEevee*

    Pokemon: Gardevoir
    Nickname: Mindbender
    Gender: Female
    Ability: Synchronize
    Nature: Calm
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Thunderbolt, Snatch, Grass Knot, Attract, Thunder Wave, Rest, Sleep Talk, Protect, Substitute, Reflect, Light Screen, Taunt, Shadow Ball, Hidden Power (Fire), Psych Up, Skill Swap, Rain Dance, Trick Room, Endure, Focus Blast, Swagger, Giga Impact, Charge Beam, Hyper Beam, Sunny Day, Energy Ball, Torment, Will-o-Wisp, Secret Power, Recycle, Toxic, Fling, Telekinesis, Safeguard, Round, Natural Gift, Ally Switch, Shock Wave, Captivate, Psyshock, Facade, Thief, Return, FrustrationIcy Wind, Encore, Confuse Ray, Heal Bell, Shadow Sneak, Destiny Bond, Pain Split, Magic Coat, Signal Beam, Memento, Trick, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Fire Punch
    Other Info: (Anything else you want to mention here)

    _



    Pokemon: Gyarados
    Nickname: Bludgeon
    Gender: Male
    Ability: Intimidate
    Nature: Adamant
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Avalanche, Earthquake, Fire Blast, Stone Edge, Substitute, Surf, Waterfall, Thunder, Roar, Dragon Pulse, Dark Pulse, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Thunder Wave, Brine, Strength, Outrage
    Other Info:

    -



    Pokemon: Sharpedo
    Nickname: Hydroshark
    Gender: Male
    Ability: Speed Boost
    Nature: Brave
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Surf, Waterfall, Earthquake, Substitute, Rock Tomb, Roar, Ice Beam, Rain Dance, Brine, Strength, Anceint Power, Hydro Pump, Zen Headbutt, Super Fang
    Other Info:

    -

    Going with Ebail and acorns please
    Last edited by Dinobot; 8th December 2011 at 11:57 AM.
    Even in death, there is no command but MINE!™°|
    White FC: 0776 8732 5101
    3DS FC: 4914 3333 8109 IGN: Jerome


  3. #108
    What? Ebail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    9,175
    Blog Entries
    72

    Follow Ebail on Tumblr

    Default Re: Main RP: Front Gate

    Going with Bee there

    Name: Eric
    Entrance Fee: $2,500
    Location: Lakes
    Extra Pokemon Permit: 2
    Total Money: $6,500
    Total Cost: $3,500
    Change: $6,500-$3,500=$3,000
    Total Items:
    7 Park balls
    7 Super balls
    4 Hyper balls
    1 Full Heal
    5 Super Potion
    1x Family Repellent
    1x Type Repellent
    Digital Camera
    PokePlayer
    1x Porygon Voice Disc
    1x Litwick Voice Disc
    1x Ralts Voice Disc
    8x Pokedoll
    Hall Pass
    Apricorn Box
    1x Red Apricorn
    3x Yellow Apricorn
    2x White Apricorn
    1x Black Apricorn

    Pokemon: Ambipom
    Nickname:
    Gender: Male
    Ability: Technician
    Nature: Brave
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM 06 Toxic, TM 45 Thunder Wave, TM 50 Substitute, TM 71 Return, TM 74 Ice Punch, TM 75 Swagger, TM 80 ThunderPunch, TM 85 Fire Punch, TM 90 Water Pulse, TM 95 Taunt, TM 98 Brick Break, TM 102 Aerial Ace, TM 104 Facade, TM 107 Snatch, TM 121 Shadow Claw, TM 135 Grass Knot, TM 137 U-Turn, TM 147 Low Sweep, TM 155 Acrobatics, TM 162 Work Up, BM-Counter, BM-Fake Out, BM-Pursuit, BM-Switcheroo, MT-Double-Edge, MT-Low Kick, MT-Seed Bomb

    Pokemon: Absol
    Nickname:
    Gender: Female
    Ability: Super Luck
    Nature: Docile
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT:
    TM 13 Ice Beam, TM 24 Thunderbolt, TM 45 Thunder Wave, TM 48 Rock Slide, TM 75 Swagger, TM 91 Calm Mind, TM 92 Hail, TM 100 Flamethrower, TM 102 Aerial Ace TM 118 Will-o-Wisp, TM 122 Payback, TM 132 X-Scissor, HM 04 Strength, BM-Magic Coat, BM-Megahorn, MT-Curse, MT-Icy Wind, MT-Superpower

    Pokemon: Scizor
    Nickname:
    Gender: Male
    Ability: Technician
    Nature: Brave
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT:
    TM 06 Toxic, TM 31 Mimic, TM 44 Rest, TM 50 Substitute, TM 53 Curse, TM 59 Hidden Power (Fire), TM 62 Snore, TM 64 Protect, TM 67 Endure, TM 71 Return, TM 75 Swagger, TM 76 Sleep Talk, TM 82 Attract, TM 84 Steel Wing, TM 96 Light Screen, TM 98 Brick Break, TM 104 Facade, TM 109 Roost, TM 114 Fling, TM 137 U-Turn, TM 155 Acrobatics, HM 01 Cut, HM 08 Rock Smash, HM 10 Defog, BM-Reversal, BM-Baton Pass, BM-Counter, MT-Bug Bite, MT-Superpower

    Pokemon: Dragonite
    Nickname:
    Gender: Male
    Ability: Multiscale
    Nature: Serious
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT:
    TM 13 Ice Beam, TM 24 Thunderbolt, TM 26 Earthquake, TM 38 Fire Blast, TM 74 Ice Punch, TM 89 Dragon Claw, TM 98 Brick Break, TM 100 Flamethrower, TM 104 Facade, TM 126 Stone Edge, TM 159 Bulldoze, HM 03 Surf, HM 07 Waterfall, BM-Aqua Jet, BM-Extremespeed, MT-Draco Meteor, MT-Superpower, SM-Heal Bell

    Using my type repellent to repel Flying-types
    3DS FC: 1134-7255-2841 - White2 FC: 1765-1583-4731
    Some sort of blog about me - Fanclub

  4. #109
    Virbank Gym Leader WinterVines's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    4,712

    Default Re: Main RP: Front Gate

    I'll take you two. I need more active runs.
    ChainReaction 6:09 pm
    I quickly slammed the palm of my hand onto a butt
    Ranger | Grader | Ref | Curator
    AIM: WinterVines
    URPG Stats

  5. #110
    (See what? Hear what?) Akinai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Nothing and Nowhere
    Posts
    1,861

    Default Re: Main RP: Front Gate

    Name: Akinai

    Entrance Fee: 2,500

    Location: Power Plant

    Extra Pokemon Permit: 2

    Total Money: $30,350

    Total Cost: $3,500

    Change: $26,850

    Total Items:
    x2 Parkball
    x4 Superball
    x3 Hyperball
    x2 Super Potion
    x5 Pokedoll
    Digital Camera
    Apricorn Box
    Blue Apricorn
    1 Type Repellent - Ground
    1 Type Repellent - Poison


    Pokemon Stats

    Pokemon: Flygon
    Nickname: Jade
    Gender: Female
    Ability: Levitate
    Nature: Serious
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Fly, Strength, Flamethrower

    Pokemon: Spiritomb
    Nickname: Magi
    Gender: Male
    Ability: Pressure
    Nature: Serious
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Pain Split, Hidden Power (Steel)

    Pokemon: Gardevoir
    Nickname: Lia
    Gender: Female
    Ability: Trace
    Nature: Naive
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Hidden Power (Electric), Thunder Wave, Focus Blast

    Pokemon: Absol
    Nickname: Gaard
    Gender: Male
    Ability: Super Luck
    Nature: Careful
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Thunder Wave, Aerial Ace, Ice Beam, Hidden Power (Electric), X-Scissor

    First Time into the Park?: No
    Other Info: Team Run with Eraizaa. Also, will be using my Poison Repellent at the start.


  6. #111
    That guy Eraizaa-kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Over there! Get him!
    Posts
    399

    Default Re: Main RP: Front Gate

    Quote Originally Posted by Akinai View Post
    Name: Akinai

    Entrance Fee: 2,500

    Location: Power Plant

    Extra Pokemon Permit: 2

    Total Money: $30,350

    Total Cost: $3,500

    Change: $26,850

    Total Items:
    x2 Parkball
    x4 Superball
    x3 Hyperball
    x2 Super Potion
    x5 Pokedoll
    Digital Camera
    Apricorn Box
    Blue Apricorn
    1 Type Repellent - Ground
    1 Type Repellent - Poison


    Pokemon Stats

    Pokemon: Flygon
    Nickname: Jade
    Gender: Female
    Ability: Levitate
    Nature: Serious
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Fly, Strength, Flamethrower

    Pokemon: Spiritomb
    Nickname: Magi
    Gender: Male
    Ability: Pressure
    Nature: Serious
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Pain Split, Hidden Power (Steel)

    Pokemon: Gardevoir
    Nickname: Lia
    Gender: Female
    Ability: Trace
    Nature: Naive
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Hidden Power (Electric), Thunder Wave, Focus Blast

    Pokemon: Absol
    Nickname: Gaard
    Gender: Male
    Ability: Super Luck
    Nature: Careful
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Thunder Wave, Aerial Ace, Ice Beam, Hidden Power (Electric), X-Scissor

    First Time into the Park?: No
    Other Info: Team Run with Eraizaa. Also, will be using my Poison Repellent at the start.


    TRAINER FORM

    Name: Eraizaa Laut Nojezii
    Entrance Fee: $2,500
    Location: Power Plant
    Extra Pokemon Permit: 2
    Total Money: $3,800
    Total Cost: $3,500
    Change: $3,800-$3,500=$300
    Total Items: Parkballs x4, Super Balls x3, Hyper Balls x4, Supreme Parkball x1, Digital Camera, Digital Camera Powerlens, Max Potion x2, Full Heal x2, Mystery Mist Scent Spray

    Pokemon Stats:

    Pokemon: Butterfree
    Nickname: Galateah
    Gender: Female
    Ability: Compound Eyes
    Nature: Naïve
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Psychic, Hidden Power (electric), Solarbeam, Nightmare


    Pokemon: Spiritomb
    Nickname: Alegría
    Gender: Female
    Ability: Infiltrator
    Nature: Jolly
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Will-o-Wisp, Water Pulse, Toxic


    Pokemon: Gallade
    Nickname: Esteban
    Gender: Male
    Ability: Steadfast
    Nature: Careful
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Substitute, Swagger, Trick Room, Sleep Talk, Hidden Power (dragon), Brick Break, Aerial Ace, Stone Edge, Earthquake, Thunder Wave, Skill Swap, Toxic, Snatch, Rest, Shadow Ball, X-Scissors, Thunderbolt, Drain Punch, Focus Punch, Taunt, Safeguard, Reflect, Light Screen, Natural Gift, Fling, Poison Jab, Charge Beam, Bulk Up, Vacuum Wave, Shadow Sneak, Encore, Ice Punch, Magic Coat, Fire Punch


    Pokemon: Rhyperior
    Nickname: Alexander
    Gender: Male
    Ability: Lightning Rod
    Nature: Calm
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Roar, Avalanche, Iron Tail, Rock Polish, Shadow Claw, Rest, Counter, Curse, Protect, Sleep Talk, Attract, Thunder Punch, Fire Punch, Swords Dance, Stealth Rock, Substitute, Surf, Crunch, Pursuit, Outrage, Ice Punch


    First Time into the Park?: No
    Other Info: Team Run with Akinai. Also, will gladly accept Akinai's kind offer to use a Poison Repellant. Oh! And this expedition will take place at night 'cause it sounds fun. : P
    Last edited by Eraizaa-kun; 11th January 2012 at 09:43 PM.

  7. #112
    Angry about Outer Heavens ChainReaction01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    5,526

    Default Re: Main RP: Front Gate

    Quote Originally Posted by Eraizaa-kun View Post
    TRAINER FORM

    Name: Eraizaa Laut Nojezii
    Entrance Fee: $2,500
    Location: Power Plant
    Extra Pokemon Permit: 2
    Total Money: $3,800
    Total Cost: $3,500
    Change: $3,800-$3,500=$300
    Total Items: Parkballs x4, Super Balls x3, Hyper Balls x4, Supreme Parkball x1, Digital Camera, Digital Camera Powerlens, Max Potion x2, Full Heal x2, Mystery Mist Scent Spray

    Pokemon Stats:

    Pokemon: Butterfree
    Nickname: Galateah
    Gender: Female
    Ability: Compound Eyes
    Nature: Naïve
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Psychic, Hidden Power (electric), Solarbeam, Nightmare


    Pokemon: Spiritomb
    Nickname: Alegría
    Gender: Female
    Ability: Infiltrator
    Nature: Jolly
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Will-o-Wisp, Water Pulse, Toxic


    Pokemon: Gallade
    Nickname: Esteban
    Gender: Male
    Ability: Steadfast
    Nature: Careful
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Substitute, Swagger, Trick Room, Sleep Talk, Hidden Power (dragon), Brick Break, Aerial Ace, Stone Edge, Earthquake, Thunder Wave, Skill Swap, Toxic, Snatch, Rest, Shadow Ball, X-Scissors, Thunderbolt, Drain Punch, Focus Punch, Taunt, Safeguard, Reflect, Light Screen, Natural Gift, Fling, Poison Jab, Charge Beam, Bulk Up, Vacuum Wave, Shadow Sneak, Encore, Ice Punch, Magic Coat, Fire Punch


    Pokemon: Rhyperior
    Nickname: Alexander
    Gender: Male
    Ability: Lightning Rod
    Nature: Calm
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Roar, Avalanche, Iron Tail, Rock Polish, Shadow Claw, Rest, Counter, Curse, Protect, Sleep Talk, Attract, Thunder Punch, Fire Punch, Swords Dance, Stealth Rock, Substitute, Surf, Crunch, Pursuit, Outrage, Ice Punch


    First Time into the Park?: No
    Other Info: Team Run with Akinai. Also, will gladly accept Akinai's kind offer to use a Poison Repellant.
    MINE
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS
    Ranger Chapter | Referee Chapter | Grader Chapter | Judge Chapter
    ~No one understands how important sex is better than someone who isn't having any.~

    "ALLAREFRED" WinterVines 7:15 pm
    nightgowns aren't for sleeping silly

  8. #113
    Somewhat Psychic Siless's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    U.S.
    Posts
    1,250

    Default Re: Main RP: Front Gate

    Name: Siless
    Entrance Fee: $2,500
    Location: Meteor Valley
    Extra Pokemon Permit: -
    Total Money: $10,000
    Total Cost: $2,500
    Change: $10,000 - $2,500 = $7,500
    Total Items: 3x Park Balls, 2x Full Heal, 3x Hyper Ball, 3x Super Ball, 1x Digital Camera, 1x Pokeplayer, 1x Shroomish Voice Disk, 2x Heal Potion (usable in battle), 3x Pokédolls, (1x Petilil Voice Disk), 1x Solosis Voice Disk

    I would like to Re-record the used Petilil (Uncommon) Voice Disk into a Gothita voice disk. $7,500-$1,500=$6,000


    Pokemon Stats (List your Pokemon Stats)

    Pokemon: Gardevoir
    Nickname: Sela
    Gender: Female
    Ability: Trace
    Nature: Mild
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Hidden Power Fire, Thunderbolt, Destiny Bond, Shadow Ball, Focus Blast, Swagger, Attract, Skill Swap, Protect, Rain Dance, Grass Knot, Charge Beam, Light Screen, Taunt, Safeguard, Snatch, Torment, Toxic, Flash, Thunder Wave, Reflect, Psych Up, Heal Bell, Will-o-Wisp

    Pokemon: Mismagius
    Nickname: Missy
    Gender: Female
    Ability: Levitate
    Nature: Sassy
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Flash, Calm Mind, Thunderbolt, Thunder Wave, Protect

    Other Info: Hi Thar.

  9. #114
    He Sees You... Dog of Hellsing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio, United States
    Posts
    1,944
    Blog Entries
    10

    Default Re: Main RP: Front Gate

    Quote Originally Posted by Siless View Post
    Name: Siless
    Entrance Fee: $2,500
    Location: Meteor Valley
    Extra Pokemon Permit: -
    Total Money: $10,000
    Total Cost: $2,500
    Change: $10,000 - $2,500 = $7,500
    Total Items: 3x Park Balls, 2x Full Heal, 3x Hyper Ball, 3x Super Ball, 1x Digital Camera, 1x Pokeplayer, 1x Shroomish Voice Disk, 2x Heal Potion (usable in battle), 3x Pokédolls, (1x Petilil Voice Disk), 1x Solosis Voice Disk

    I would like to Re-record the used Petilil (Uncommon) Voice Disk into a Gothita voice disk. $7,500-$1,500=$6,000


    Pokemon Stats (List your Pokemon Stats)

    Pokemon: Gardevoir
    Nickname: Sela
    Gender: Female
    Ability: Trace
    Nature: Mild
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Hidden Power Fire, Thunderbolt, Destiny Bond, Shadow Ball, Focus Blast, Swagger, Attract, Skill Swap, Protect, Rain Dance, Grass Knot, Charge Beam, Light Screen, Taunt, Safeguard, Snatch, Torment, Toxic, Flash, Thunder Wave, Reflect, Psych Up, Heal Bell, Will-o-Wisp

    Pokemon: Mismagius
    Nickname: Missy
    Gender: Female
    Ability: Levitate
    Nature: Sassy
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Flash, Calm Mind, Thunderbolt, Thunder Wave, Protect

    Other Info: Hi Thar.
    :O I'll take you, our Trainers can meet @ the Valley! ^_^

    I'll get yer rolls done and post soon-like.

  10. #115
    My Legs! Neighborhood-Guest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    On My Feet
    Posts
    210

    Default Re: Main RP: Front Gate

    Right, then.

    ---

    Name: Reynold D'Augustino
    Entrance Fee: $2,500
    Location: Mt. Oktori
    Extra Pokemon Permit: 1
    Total Money: $10,400
    Total Cost: $2,500 + 500 = $3,000
    Change: $10,400 - 3,000 = $7,400
    Total Items: Park Ball x2, Super Ball x2, Hyper Ball x2, Lava Cookie x3, Energy Powder x3

    Pokemon: Butterfree
    Nickname: Miranda
    Gender: Female
    Ability: Compoundeyes - Raises this Pokémon's Accuracy by 30%.
    Nature: Modest
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Toxic, Solarbeam, Psychic, Swift, Dream Eater, Sunny Day, Giga Drain, Nightmare, Roost, Energy Ball (TM); Air Cutter (MT); Morning Sun (SM)

    Pokemon: Mothim
    Nickname: Ferdinand
    Gender: Male
    Ability: Swarm - When this Pokémon's HP drops below 33% of its maximum, the power of its Bug-type moves is multiplied by 150%.
    Nature: Adamant
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Toxic, Solarbeam, Sunny Day, Safeguard, Roost, Energy Ball, Venoshock, Acrobatics (TM); Air Cutter, Signal Beam (MT, I think >_>; )

    Pokemon: Monferno
    Nickname: Mowgli
    Gender: Male
    Ability: Blaze - When this Pokémon's HP drops below 33% of its maximum, the power of its Fire-type moves is multiplied by 150%.
    Nature: Quirky
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: None

    First Time into the Park?:
    YES. BE AS ROUGH AS POSSIBLE. D;
    Other Info: Jumping in with Chainy, so he'll post his up soon, and then we'll be set.

    ---


    Sign-up post can be found here. Items post can be found there.

  11. #116
    Angry about Outer Heavens ChainReaction01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    5,526

    Default Re: Main RP: Front Gate

    Quote Originally Posted by Neighborhood-Guest View Post
    Right, then.

    ---

    Name: Reynold D'Augustino
    Entrance Fee: $2,500
    Location: Mt. Oktori
    Extra Pokemon Permit: 1
    Total Money: $10,400
    Total Cost: $2,500 + 500 = $3,000
    Change: $10,400 - 3,000 = $7,400
    Total Items: Park Ball x2, Super Ball x2, Hyper Ball x2, Lava Cookie x3, Energy Powder x3

    Pokemon: Butterfree
    Nickname: Miranda
    Gender: Female
    Ability: Compoundeyes - Raises this Pokémon's Accuracy by 30%.
    Nature: Modest
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Toxic, Solarbeam, Psychic, Swift, Dream Eater, Sunny Day, Giga Drain, Nightmare, Roost, Energy Ball (TM); Air Cutter (MT); Morning Sun (SM)

    Pokemon: Mothim
    Nickname: Ferdinand
    Gender: Male
    Ability: Swarm - When this Pokémon's HP drops below 33% of its maximum, the power of its Bug-type moves is multiplied by 150%.
    Nature: Adamant
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Toxic, Solarbeam, Sunny Day, Safeguard, Roost, Energy Ball, Venoshock, Acrobatics (TM); Air Cutter, Signal Beam (MT, I think >_>; )

    Pokemon: Monferno
    Nickname: Mowgli
    Gender: Male
    Ability: Blaze - When this Pokémon's HP drops below 33% of its maximum, the power of its Fire-type moves is multiplied by 150%.
    Nature: Quirky
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: None

    First Time into the Park?:
    YES. BE AS ROUGH AS POSSIBLE. D;
    Other Info: Jumping in with Chainy, so he'll post his up soon, and then we'll be set.

    ---
    Yeah, going in with Guest.

    Name: Jakk Carter
    Entrance Fee: $2,500
    Location: Mt. Oktori
    Extra Pokemon Permit: 1
    Total Money: $44800
    Total Cost: $2500 + 500 = 3000
    Change: $41800 - 3000 = 38800
    Total Items: 5x Park Ball; 3x SuperBall; 4x HyperBall; 2x Calming Fragrance Plus; 16x PokeDoll; 5x Honey; Squirtbottle; Pokeplayer; Digital Camera; Blank Disk x2; 7x Lava Cookie; Status Bomb x2; Pax-A-Punch; Oak's Trinket; Digital Camera Zoom Lens; Supreme Park Ball x2; Glossy Lens; Apricorn Box; Family Repellant - Tyrogue

    Pokemon: Machamp
    Nickname: Jugg
    Gender: Male
    Ability: No Guard
    Nature: Brave
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: HM04-Strength, HM08-Rock Smash, HM11-Rock Climb, TM06-Toxic, TM18-Counter, TM26-Earthquake, TM27-Fissure, TM48-Rock Slide, TM50-Substitute, TM64-Protect, TM65-Rain Dance, TM74-Ice Punch, TM75-Swagger, TM80-Thunderpunch, TM85-Fire Punch, TM88-Focus Punch, TM93-Bulk Up, TM96-Light Screen, TM98-Brick Break, TM101-Rock Tomb, TM126-Stone Edge, TM159-Bulldoze, Bullet Punch, Superpower, Encore, Close Combat

    Pokemon: Blaziken
    Nickname: Stresser
    Gender: Female
    Ability: Speed Boost
    Nature: Quiet
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: HM01-Cut, HM04-Strength, HM08-Rock Smash, HM11-Rock Climb, TM03-Swords Dance, TM26-Earthquake, TM48-Rock Slide, TM50-Substitute, TM55-Roar, TM59-Hidden Power[FLYING], TM64-Protect, TM102-Aerial Ace, TM118-Will-o-Wisp, TM121-Shadow Claw, Thunderpunch, Baton Pass, Featherdance, Superpower, Agility, Feint

    Pokemon: Electivire
    Nickname: Kai
    Gender: Male
    Ability: Motor Drive
    Nature: Relaxed Nature
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: HM04-Strength, HM05-Flash, HM08-Rock Smash, HM11-Rock Climb, TM26-Earthquake, TM33-Reflect, TM45-Thunder Wave, TM48-Rock Slide, TM50-Substitute, TM59-Hidden Power[DRAGON], TM64-Protect, TM74-Ice Punch, TM95-Taunt, TM98-Brick Break, TM147-Low Sweep, TM157-Volt Switch, Magnet Rise, Cross Chop, Meditate, Barrier, Low Kick, Feint

    Other: Using dat Repellant, please.
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS
    Ranger Chapter | Referee Chapter | Grader Chapter | Judge Chapter
    ~No one understands how important sex is better than someone who isn't having any.~

    "ALLAREFRED" WinterVines 7:15 pm
    nightgowns aren't for sleeping silly

  12. #117
    Virbank Gym Leader WinterVines's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    4,712

    Default Re: Main RP: Front Gate

    Quote Originally Posted by Neighborhood-Guest View Post
    Right, then.

    ---

    Name: Reynold D'Augustino
    Entrance Fee: $2,500
    Location: Mt. Oktori
    Extra Pokemon Permit: 1
    Total Money: $10,400
    Total Cost: $2,500 + 500 = $3,000
    Change: $10,400 - 3,000 = $7,400
    Total Items: Park Ball x2, Super Ball x2, Hyper Ball x2, Lava Cookie x3, Energy Powder x3

    Pokemon: Butterfree
    Nickname: Miranda
    Gender: Female
    Ability: Compoundeyes - Raises this Pokémon's Accuracy by 30%.
    Nature: Modest
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Toxic, Solarbeam, Psychic, Swift, Dream Eater, Sunny Day, Giga Drain, Nightmare, Roost, Energy Ball (TM); Air Cutter (MT); Morning Sun (SM)

    Pokemon: Mothim
    Nickname: Ferdinand
    Gender: Male
    Ability: Swarm - When this Pokémon's HP drops below 33% of its maximum, the power of its Bug-type moves is multiplied by 150%.
    Nature: Adamant
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Toxic, Solarbeam, Sunny Day, Safeguard, Roost, Energy Ball, Venoshock, Acrobatics (TM); Air Cutter, Signal Beam (MT, I think >_>; )

    Pokemon: Monferno
    Nickname: Mowgli
    Gender: Male
    Ability: Blaze - When this Pokémon's HP drops below 33% of its maximum, the power of its Fire-type moves is multiplied by 150%.
    Nature: Quirky
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: None

    First Time into the Park?:
    YES. BE AS ROUGH AS POSSIBLE. D;
    Other Info: Jumping in with Chainy, so he'll post his up soon, and then we'll be set.

    ---


    Sign-up post can be found here. Items post can be found there.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChainReaction01 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Neighborhood-Guest View Post
    Right, then.

    ---

    Name: Reynold D'Augustino
    Entrance Fee: $2,500
    Location: Mt. Oktori
    Extra Pokemon Permit: 1
    Total Money: $10,400
    Total Cost: $2,500 + 500 = $3,000
    Change: $10,400 - 3,000 = $7,400
    Total Items: Park Ball x2, Super Ball x2, Hyper Ball x2, Lava Cookie x3, Energy Powder x3

    Pokemon: Butterfree
    Nickname: Miranda
    Gender: Female
    Ability: Compoundeyes - Raises this Pokémon's Accuracy by 30%.
    Nature: Modest
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Toxic, Solarbeam, Psychic, Swift, Dream Eater, Sunny Day, Giga Drain, Nightmare, Roost, Energy Ball (TM); Air Cutter (MT); Morning Sun (SM)

    Pokemon: Mothim
    Nickname: Ferdinand
    Gender: Male
    Ability: Swarm - When this Pokémon's HP drops below 33% of its maximum, the power of its Bug-type moves is multiplied by 150%.
    Nature: Adamant
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Toxic, Solarbeam, Sunny Day, Safeguard, Roost, Energy Ball, Venoshock, Acrobatics (TM); Air Cutter, Signal Beam (MT, I think >_>; )

    Pokemon: Monferno
    Nickname: Mowgli
    Gender: Male
    Ability: Blaze - When this Pokémon's HP drops below 33% of its maximum, the power of its Fire-type moves is multiplied by 150%.
    Nature: Quirky
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: None

    First Time into the Park?:
    YES. BE AS ROUGH AS POSSIBLE. D;
    Other Info: Jumping in with Chainy, so he'll post his up soon, and then we'll be set.

    ---
    Yeah, going in with Guest.

    Name: Jakk Carter
    Entrance Fee: $2,500
    Location: Mt. Oktori
    Extra Pokemon Permit: 1
    Total Money: $44800
    Total Cost: $2500 + 500 = 3000
    Change: $41800 - 3000 = 38800
    Total Items: 5x Park Ball; 3x SuperBall; 4x HyperBall; 2x Calming Fragrance Plus; 16x PokeDoll; 5x Honey; Squirtbottle; Pokeplayer; Digital Camera; Blank Disk x2; 7x Lava Cookie; Status Bomb x2; Pax-A-Punch; Oak's Trinket; Digital Camera Zoom Lens; Supreme Park Ball x2; Glossy Lens; Apricorn Box; Family Repellant - Tyrogue

    Pokemon: Machamp
    Nickname: Jugg
    Gender: Male
    Ability: No Guard
    Nature: Brave
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: HM04-Strength, HM08-Rock Smash, HM11-Rock Climb, TM06-Toxic, TM18-Counter, TM26-Earthquake, TM27-Fissure, TM48-Rock Slide, TM50-Substitute, TM64-Protect, TM65-Rain Dance, TM74-Ice Punch, TM75-Swagger, TM80-Thunderpunch, TM85-Fire Punch, TM88-Focus Punch, TM93-Bulk Up, TM96-Light Screen, TM98-Brick Break, TM101-Rock Tomb, TM126-Stone Edge, TM159-Bulldoze, Bullet Punch, Superpower, Encore, Close Combat

    Pokemon: Blaziken
    Nickname: Stresser
    Gender: Female
    Ability: Speed Boost
    Nature: Quiet
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: HM01-Cut, HM04-Strength, HM08-Rock Smash, HM11-Rock Climb, TM03-Swords Dance, TM26-Earthquake, TM48-Rock Slide, TM50-Substitute, TM55-Roar, TM59-Hidden Power[FLYING], TM64-Protect, TM102-Aerial Ace, TM118-Will-o-Wisp, TM121-Shadow Claw, Thunderpunch, Baton Pass, Featherdance, Superpower, Agility, Feint

    Pokemon: Electivire
    Nickname: Kai
    Gender: Male
    Ability: Motor Drive
    Nature: Relaxed Nature
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: HM04-Strength, HM05-Flash, HM08-Rock Smash, HM11-Rock Climb, TM26-Earthquake, TM33-Reflect, TM45-Thunder Wave, TM48-Rock Slide, TM50-Substitute, TM59-Hidden Power[DRAGON], TM64-Protect, TM74-Ice Punch, TM95-Taunt, TM98-Brick Break, TM147-Low Sweep, TM157-Volt Switch, Magnet Rise, Cross Chop, Meditate, Barrier, Low Kick, Feint

    Other: Using dat Repellant, please.
    Mine. Rolls done soon, when it's not three in the morning.
    ChainReaction 6:09 pm
    I quickly slammed the palm of my hand onto a butt
    Ranger | Grader | Ref | Curator
    AIM: WinterVines
    URPG Stats

  13. #118
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The World of Shadows
    Posts
    421
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Main RP: Front Gate

    Name: (Tiberius Dreamsmasher)
    Entrance Fee: $2,500
    Location: (Meteor Valley)
    Extra Pokemon Permit: (3)
    Total Money: ($6,500)
    Total Cost: ($3,500)
    Change: Total Money $6,500 - Total Cost $4,000 = $2,500.
    Total Items: (poke-doll x3| Hyperballs x2| superballs x2|Pokeplayer|Voice Disc - Gastly| Parkball 1| Apricorn Box)


    Pokemon: Feraligtr
    Nickname:N/A
    Gender:male
    Ability: Torrent
    Nature: Rash
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT:Dragon Dance

    Pokemon:Scizor
    Gender:Female
    Abilities:Swarm - Technician
    Nature:Jolly
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT:HM01-Cut, HM04-Strength, HM08-Rock Smash, HM10-Defog, TM98-Brick Break, TM102 Aerial Ace

    Pokemon:Gliscor
    Gender:Female
    Abilities:Hyper Cutter| Sand Veil
    Nature:Serious
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT:

    Pokemon:salamence
    Gender:Female
    Abilities:Intimidate
    Nature: Hasty
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT:Dragon Dance| Aqua Tail|Earthquake

    Pokemon:Empoleon
    Gender:male
    Abilities:Torrent
    Nature: Calm
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT:Bulldoze, Ice Beam, Earthquake, Brick Break, Shadow Claw, Grass Knot, Flash Cannon, Hidden Power (Dark), Rock Smash, Dive, Whirlpool
    /HM= Surf, Waterfall, Defog

  14. #119
    I eat Frogs AmericanTreeFrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,403

    Default Re: Main RP: Front Gate

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Reaper View Post
    Name: (Tiberius Dreamsmasher)
    Entrance Fee: $2,500
    Location: (Meteor Valley)
    Extra Pokemon Permit: (3)
    Total Money: ($6,500)
    Total Cost: ($3,500)
    Change: Total Money $6,500 - Total Cost $4,000 = $2,500.
    Total Items: (poke-doll x3| Hyperballs x2| superballs x2|Pokeplayer|Voice Disc - Gastly| Parkball 1| Apricorn Box)


    Pokemon: Feraligtr
    Nickname:N/A
    Gender:male
    Ability: Torrent
    Nature: Rash
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT:Dragon Dance

    Pokemon:Scizor
    Gender:Female
    Abilities:Swarm - Technician
    Nature:Jolly
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT:HM01-Cut, HM04-Strength, HM08-Rock Smash, HM10-Defog, TM98-Brick Break, TM102 Aerial Ace

    Pokemon:Gliscor
    Gender:Female
    Abilities:Hyper Cutter| Sand Veil
    Nature:Serious
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT:

    Pokemon:salamence
    Gender:Female
    Abilities:Intimidate
    Nature: Hasty
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT:Dragon Dance| Aqua Tail|Earthquake

    Pokemon:Empoleon
    Gender:male
    Abilities:Torrent
    Nature: Calm
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT:Bulldoze, Ice Beam, Earthquake, Brick Break, Shadow Claw, Grass Knot, Flash Cannon, Hidden Power (Dark), Rock Smash, Dive, Whirlpool
    /HM= Surf, Waterfall, Defog
    I'll be taking this youngin'
    League of Legends SN: ATF Crysis



  15. #120
    The Hyacinth Girl Alaskapigeon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Santa Barbara, California
    Posts
    2,730

    Default Re: Main RP: Front Gate

    Name: (Alaska Threecrows)
    Entrance Fee: $2,500
    Location: (Botanic Gardens)
    Extra Pokemon Permit: Fuck that noise
    Total Money: (5250)
    Total Cost: (2500)
    Change: Total Money 5250 - Total Cost 2500 = 2750



    Pokemon: Charizard
    Nickname: Inferno
    Gender:male
    Ability: Blaze
    Nature: Brave
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Thunderpunch, Outrage, Dragon Dance, Fly, Strength, Fissure, Solarbeam

    Pokemon: Jolteon
    Gender: Male
    Abilities: Volt Absorb
    Nature: Quirky
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Hidden Power (Ice), Reflect, Substitute, Volt Switch, Magnet Rise


    I am going with Zolar and Synth is taking us.
    I speak four languages, help me practice please
    Hablas conmigo en español, por favor
    Vous parlez avec moi en français, s'il vous plaît
    我正在学中文

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •