Main RP: Front Gate - Page 7

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 165
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Main RP: Front Gate

  1. #91
    Crazed Russian Anna Egorov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Saint Petersburg
    Posts
    442

    Default Re: Main RP: Front Gate

    Name: Anna Egorova
    Entrance Fee: $2,500
    Location: Meteor Valley
    Extra Pokemon Permit: N/A
    Total Money: $54,000
    Total Cost: $2,500
    Change: $54,000 - $2,500 = $51,500
    Total Items: x2 Superballs, x2 Parkballs, x1 Max Potion, x1 Full Heal

    Pokemon Stats

    Pokemon: Umbreon
    Nickname: Noire
    Gender: Female
    Ability: Synchronize
    Nature: Brave
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Substitute, Psychic, Psych Up, Curse, Payback

    Pokemon: Metagross
    Nickname: Eostre
    Gender: N/A
    Ability: Clear Body
    Nature: Serious
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Substitute, Grass Knot, Earthquake, Brick Break, Aerial Ace, Rock Slide, Ice Punch, Protect, Hidden Power [water], Thunderpunch, Explosion, Flash Cannon, Rest, Sleep Talk, Light Screen, Reflect, Shadow Ball

    First Time into the Park?: No
    Other Info: Will be with ST

    Banner made by me

  2. #92
    I Invented the Pidgeot SiberianTiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    XBOX LIVE
    Posts
    1,438

    Default Re: Main RP: Front Gate

    TRAINER FORM

    Name: Изайя Доннелл Бондурант
    Entrance Fee: $2,500
    Location: Meteor Valley
    Extra Pokemon Permit: 1
    Total Money: $ 112,000
    Total Cost: $ 3,000
    Change: $ 109,000
    Total Items: x5 Hyperballs, x2 Max Potion,

    Pokemon Stats


    Gender: ♀
    Name: Gaea
    Tm's/Hm's learned: [Focus Blast] [Thunderbolt] [Substitute] [Tri Attack] [Safeguard] [Seismic Toss] [Ice Beam] [Icy Wind] [Flamethrower] [Shadow Ball] [Grass Knot] [Calm Mind]
    BM's/MT's/SM's Learned: [Aromatherapy]
    Ability[s]: {Natural Cure}
    Nature: {Mild}



    Gender: ♂
    Name: Ares
    Tm's/Hm's Learned: [Aerial Ace] [Earthquake] [Shadow Claw] [Brick Break] [Sword Dance] [Substitute] [U-Turn] [Stone Edge] [Solarbeam] [Will-o-Wisp]
    BM's/MT's/SM's Learned: [Encore]
    Ability[s]: {Blaze}
    Nature: {Rash}



    Gender: {N/A}
    Name: Gilgamesh
    Tm's/Hm's Learned: [Ice Beam] [Thunderbolt] [Thunder Wave] [Psychic] [Hidden Power] [Shadow Ball] [Substitute] [Toxic]
    [Sunny Day]
    [Solarbeam]
    BM's/MT's/SM's Learned: [Barrier]
    Held Item:
    Ability[s]: {Adaptability}
    Nature: {Serious}

    Other Info: I totally be rolling with Anna up there

    Edit: Just C/Ped from earlier time I tried to enter and fixed the money. I think it's accurate :3
    Last edited by SiberianTiger; 4th June 2011 at 05:34 PM.

    URPG Stats
    Legend of the Thief
    All Your Base Are Belong to Lulsec

  3. #93
    Virbank Gym Leader WinterVines's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    4,713

    Default Re: Main RP: Front Gate

    Anna, you still have an Individual run going at the moment: Link

    Before someone claims you, it'd be best if Buzz closed it ^^
    ChainReaction 6:09 pm
    I quickly slammed the palm of my hand onto a butt
    Ranger | Grader | Ref | Curator
    AIM: WinterVines
    URPG Stats

  4. #94
    Virbank Gym Leader WinterVines's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    4,713

    Default Re: Main RP: Front Gate

    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Egorov View Post
    Name: Anna Egorova
    Entrance Fee: $2,500
    Location: Meteor Valley
    Extra Pokemon Permit: N/A
    Total Money: $54,000
    Total Cost: $2,500
    Change: $54,000 - $2,500 = $51,500
    Total Items: x2 Superballs, x2 Parkballs, x1 Max Potion, x1 Full Heal

    Pokemon Stats

    Pokemon: Umbreon
    Nickname: Noire
    Gender: Female
    Ability: Synchronize
    Nature: Brave
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Substitute, Psychic, Psych Up, Curse, Payback

    Pokemon: Metagross
    Nickname: Eostre
    Gender: N/A
    Ability: Clear Body
    Nature: Serious
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Substitute, Grass Knot, Earthquake, Brick Break, Aerial Ace, Rock Slide, Ice Punch, Protect, Hidden Power [water], Thunderpunch, Explosion, Flash Cannon, Rest, Sleep Talk, Light Screen, Reflect, Shadow Ball

    First Time into the Park?: No
    Other Info: Will be with ST
    Quote Originally Posted by SiberianTiger View Post
    TRAINER FORM

    Name: Изайя Доннелл Бондурант
    Entrance Fee: $2,500
    Location: Meteor Valley
    Extra Pokemon Permit: 1
    Total Money: $ 112,000
    Total Cost: $ 3,000
    Change: $ 109,000
    Total Items: x5 Hyperballs, x2 Max Potion,

    Pokemon Stats


    Gender: ♀
    Name: Gaea
    Tm's/Hm's learned: [Focus Blast] [Thunderbolt] [Substitute] [Tri Attack] [Safeguard] [Seismic Toss] [Ice Beam] [Icy Wind] [Flamethrower] [Shadow Ball] [Grass Knot] [Calm Mind]
    BM's/MT's/SM's Learned: [Aromatherapy]
    Ability[s]: {Natural Cure}
    Nature: {Mild}



    Gender: ♂
    Name: Ares
    Tm's/Hm's Learned: [Aerial Ace] [Earthquake] [Shadow Claw] [Brick Break] [Sword Dance] [Substitute] [U-Turn] [Stone Edge] [Solarbeam] [Will-o-Wisp]
    BM's/MT's/SM's Learned: [Encore]
    Ability[s]: {Blaze}
    Nature: {Rash}



    Gender: {N/A}
    Name: Gilgamesh
    Tm's/Hm's Learned: [Ice Beam] [Thunderbolt] [Thunder Wave] [Psychic] [Hidden Power] [Shadow Ball] [Substitute] [Toxic]
    [Sunny Day]
    [Solarbeam]
    BM's/MT's/SM's Learned: [Barrier]
    Held Item:
    Ability[s]: {Adaptability}
    Nature: {Serious}

    Other Info: I totally be rolling with Anna up there

    Edit: Just C/Ped from earlier time I tried to enter and fixed the money. I think it's accurate :3
    Okay, why has nobody claimed you guys yet >.< I'll get on that. Rolls and Post up soon.
    ChainReaction 6:09 pm
    I quickly slammed the palm of my hand onto a butt
    Ranger | Grader | Ref | Curator
    AIM: WinterVines
    URPG Stats

  5. #95
    Leader of the Autobots Dinobot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Cybertron
    Posts
    6,217

    Default Re: Main RP: Front Gate

    Reposting because I'm going solo

    TRAINER FORM
    Name: Rex Riker
    Entrance Fee: $2,5oo
    Location: Mt. Oktori
    Extra Pokemon Permit: 3
    Total Money: 2o1.5
    Total Cost: 4
    Change: Total Money - Total Cost = 2o1.5 – 4 = 1975oo
    Total Items: Honey (5x), Deluxe Honey (2x), Max Potion (5x), Full Heal (5x), Full Restore (4x), Type Repellant (3x), Pokeplayer (1x), Porygon Voice Disk (1x), Electrike Voice Disk (1x), Relicanthe (1x), Khangaskan Voice Disk (1x), Tauros Voice Disk (1x), Rhyhorn Voice Disk (1x), Torkoal Voice Disk (1x), Litwick Voice Disk (2x), Solosis Voice Disk (1x) Drilbur Voice Disk (1x), Golett Voice Disk(1x), Druddigon Voice Disk (1x), Bouffalant Voice Disk (1x), Sawk Voice DIsk (1x), Throh Voice Disk (1x), Farfetch'd Voice Disk (1x), Zorua Voice Disk (1x), Durant Voice Disk (1x), Ferroseed Voice Disk (1x), Blank Voice Disk (1x), Mienfoo Voice Disk (1x), Timburr Voice Disk (1x), Scraggy Voice Disk (1x), Cryonogal Voice Disk (1x), Baby Teeth (1x), Spicy Splendor (5x), Sweet Sensation (5x), Dreamily Dry (5x), Sour Starfruit (5x), Bitter Berry (5x), Mystery Mist (5x), ATablet (1x), Calming Fragrance Plus (4x), Soothing Fragrance Plus (2x), Calming Fragrance Max (1x), Pokedoll (16x), Escape Package (3x), Constume (Garden) (1x), Digital Camera (1x), Special Map (1x), Park Balls (1x), Hyperballs (10x), Supreme Parkball (1x), Superball (3x), Master Ball (2x)


    Pokemon Stats (List your Pokemon Stats)

    ________________________________________________________________


    *Recolor made by DarkEevee*

    Pokemon: Houndooom
    Nickname: Shadowpanther
    Gender: Male
    Ability: Early Bird
    Nature: Gentle
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Dark Pulse, Solarbeam, Hidden Power (Ice), Sunny Day, Snatch, Torment, Taunt, Substitute, Will-o-Wisp, Payback, Sludge Bomb, Snore, Rest, Secret Power, Double Team, Captivate, Rest, Iron Tail, Facade, Swagger, Strength, Sucker Punch, Super Fang, Counter, Reversal
    Other Info: Always out of his Pokeball and always have to bring him

    ________________________________________________________________


    *Recolor made by DarkEevee*

    Pokemon: Gardevoir
    Nickname: Mindbender
    Gender: Female
    Ability: Synchronize
    Nature: Calm
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Thunderbolt, Snatch, Grass Knot, Attract, Thunder Wave, Rest, Sleep Talk, Protect, Substitute, Reflect, Light Screen, Taunt, Shadow Ball, Hidden Power (Fire), Psych Up, Skill Swap, Rain Dance, Trick Room, Focus Blast, Swagger, Charge Beam, Energy Ball, Torment, Will-o-Wisp, Icy Wind, Encore, Will-o-Wisp, Confuse Ray, Heal Bell, Shadow Sneak
    Other Info: (Anything else you want to mention here)

    ________________________________________________________________


    *Recolor made by DarkEevee*

    Pokemon: Porygon-Z
    Nickname: Cybershock
    Gender: Genderless
    Ability: Download
    Nature: Calm
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Ice Beam, Shadow Ball, Toxic, Thunder Wave, Substitute, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Hidden Power (Fighting), Psychic, Dark Pulse, Protect, Icy Wind, Trick Room, Rain Dance, Reflect, Pain Spilt, Barrier, Trick
    Other Info: (Anything else you want to mention here)

    -



    Pokemon: Hydreigon
    Nickname: Skullcruncher
    Gender: Male
    Ability: Levitate
    Nature: Adamant
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Surf, Hidden Power (Ice), Flamethrower, Thunder Wave, Charge Beam, Reflect, Taunt, Dragon Tail, Stone Edge, Focus Blast, Flast Cannon, Psych Up, Bulldoze, Earthquake, U-Turn, Substitute, Rock Tomb, Protect, Head Smash, Earth Power, Draco Meteor, Dark Pulse, Thunder Fang, Ice Fang, Fire Fang
    Other Info: (Anything else you want to mention here)

    -



    Pokemon: Volcarona
    Nickname: Flamefeather
    Gender: Female
    Ability: Flame Body
    Nature: Calm
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Hidden Power (Water), Flamethrower, Light Screen, Psychic, Giga Impact, Substitute, Sunny Day, Solarbeam, Rest, Acrobatics, Wild Charge, Poison Jab, U-Turn, Will-o-Wisp, Protect, Calm Mind, Fire Blast, Aerial Ace, Swagger, Safeguard, Overheat, Toxic, Morning Sun, Magnet Rise, Zen Headbutt
    Other Info: Loves starting fires

    -

    Other: Give me double battles and a fastish Ranger ;]
    Even in death, there is no command but MINE!™°|
    White FC: 0776 8732 5101
    3DS FC: 4914 3333 8109 IGN: Jerome


  6. #96
    noble roar Buoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    olivine city, johto.
    Posts
    2,105
    Blog Entries
    12

    Default Re: Main RP: Front Gate

    Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee View Post
    Reposting because I'm going solo

    TRAINER FORM
    Name: Rex Riker
    Entrance Fee: $2,5oo
    Location: Mt. Oktori
    Extra Pokemon Permit: 3
    Total Money: 2o1.5
    Total Cost: 4
    Change: Total Money - Total Cost = 2o1.5 – 4 = 1975oo
    Total Items: Honey (5x), Deluxe Honey (2x), Max Potion (5x), Full Heal (5x), Full Restore (4x), Type Repellant (3x), Pokeplayer (1x), Porygon Voice Disk (1x), Electrike Voice Disk (1x), Relicanthe (1x), Khangaskan Voice Disk (1x), Tauros Voice Disk (1x), Rhyhorn Voice Disk (1x), Torkoal Voice Disk (1x), Litwick Voice Disk (2x), Solosis Voice Disk (1x) Drilbur Voice Disk (1x), Golett Voice Disk(1x), Druddigon Voice Disk (1x), Bouffalant Voice Disk (1x), Sawk Voice DIsk (1x), Throh Voice Disk (1x), Farfetch'd Voice Disk (1x), Zorua Voice Disk (1x), Durant Voice Disk (1x), Ferroseed Voice Disk (1x), Blank Voice Disk (1x), Mienfoo Voice Disk (1x), Timburr Voice Disk (1x), Scraggy Voice Disk (1x), Cryonogal Voice Disk (1x), Baby Teeth (1x), Spicy Splendor (5x), Sweet Sensation (5x), Dreamily Dry (5x), Sour Starfruit (5x), Bitter Berry (5x), Mystery Mist (5x), ATablet (1x), Calming Fragrance Plus (4x), Soothing Fragrance Plus (2x), Calming Fragrance Max (1x), Pokedoll (16x), Escape Package (3x), Constume (Garden) (1x), Digital Camera (1x), Special Map (1x), Park Balls (1x), Hyperballs (10x), Supreme Parkball (1x), Superball (3x), Master Ball (2x)


    Pokemon Stats (List your Pokemon Stats)

    ________________________________________________________________


    *Recolor made by DarkEevee*

    Pokemon: Houndooom
    Nickname: Shadowpanther
    Gender: Male
    Ability: Early Bird
    Nature: Gentle
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Dark Pulse, Solarbeam, Hidden Power (Ice), Sunny Day, Snatch, Torment, Taunt, Substitute, Will-o-Wisp, Payback, Sludge Bomb, Snore, Rest, Secret Power, Double Team, Captivate, Rest, Iron Tail, Facade, Swagger, Strength, Sucker Punch, Super Fang, Counter, Reversal
    Other Info: Always out of his Pokeball and always have to bring him

    ________________________________________________________________


    *Recolor made by DarkEevee*

    Pokemon: Gardevoir
    Nickname: Mindbender
    Gender: Female
    Ability: Synchronize
    Nature: Calm
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Thunderbolt, Snatch, Grass Knot, Attract, Thunder Wave, Rest, Sleep Talk, Protect, Substitute, Reflect, Light Screen, Taunt, Shadow Ball, Hidden Power (Fire), Psych Up, Skill Swap, Rain Dance, Trick Room, Focus Blast, Swagger, Charge Beam, Energy Ball, Torment, Will-o-Wisp, Icy Wind, Encore, Will-o-Wisp, Confuse Ray, Heal Bell, Shadow Sneak
    Other Info: (Anything else you want to mention here)

    ________________________________________________________________


    *Recolor made by DarkEevee*

    Pokemon: Porygon-Z
    Nickname: Cybershock
    Gender: Genderless
    Ability: Download
    Nature: Calm
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Ice Beam, Shadow Ball, Toxic, Thunder Wave, Substitute, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Hidden Power (Fighting), Psychic, Dark Pulse, Protect, Icy Wind, Trick Room, Rain Dance, Reflect, Pain Spilt, Barrier, Trick
    Other Info: (Anything else you want to mention here)

    -



    Pokemon: Hydreigon
    Nickname: Skullcruncher
    Gender: Male
    Ability: Levitate
    Nature: Adamant
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Surf, Hidden Power (Ice), Flamethrower, Thunder Wave, Charge Beam, Reflect, Taunt, Dragon Tail, Stone Edge, Focus Blast, Flast Cannon, Psych Up, Bulldoze, Earthquake, U-Turn, Substitute, Rock Tomb, Protect, Head Smash, Earth Power, Draco Meteor, Dark Pulse, Thunder Fang, Ice Fang, Fire Fang
    Other Info: (Anything else you want to mention here)

    -



    Pokemon: Volcarona
    Nickname: Flamefeather
    Gender: Female
    Ability: Flame Body
    Nature: Calm
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Hidden Power (Water), Flamethrower, Light Screen, Psychic, Giga Impact, Substitute, Sunny Day, Solarbeam, Rest, Acrobatics, Wild Charge, Poison Jab, U-Turn, Will-o-Wisp, Protect, Calm Mind, Fire Blast, Aerial Ace, Swagger, Safeguard, Overheat, Toxic, Morning Sun, Magnet Rise, Zen Headbutt
    Other Info: Loves starting fires

    -

    Other: Give me double battles and a fastish Ranger ;]
    Claiming this! o;

  7. #97
    The People's Champion Roulette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Holland, 1945
    Posts
    3,376

    Default Re: Main RP: Front Gate


    Name: Agent Rod Johnson
    Entrance Fee: $2,500
    Location: Mt. Deckbi
    Extra Pokemon Permit: 1
    Total Money: 69,500
    Total Cost: 3k
    Change: 66.5k
    Total Items: Max Potion, x5 Super Balls, x6 Hyper Balls, Camera, Pokeplayer, x1 Uncommon Disc- Litwick

    Mons I'm Bringing:

    Starmie

    Gender: Genderless
    Type: Water/Psychic
    Ability:Natural Cure
    Obtained: Trade with Gmandiddy for Ludicolo
    Level-up Moves: Tackle, Harden, Water Gun, Rapid Spin, Recover, Camouflage, Swift, BubbleBeam, Confuse Ray, Minimize, Gyro Ball, Light Screen, Reflect Type, Power Gem, Cosmic Power, Hydro Pump
    EMs: TM Thunder Wave, TM Thunderbolt, TM Psychic, TM Rain Dance, TM Ice Beam, HM Surf, HM Waterfall, TM Brine, TM Hidden Power (Ground), TM Substitute, TM Grass Knot, TM Skill Swap, BM Signal Beam, BM Barrier

    Nidoking

    Gender: Herp
    Ability: Sheer Force
    Type: Poison/Ground
    Level-up Moves: Leer, Peck, Tackle, Double Kick, Poison Sting, Focus Energy, Fury Attack, Horn Attack, Chip Away, Thrash, Helping Hand, Toxic Spikes, Flatter, Earth Power, Poison Jab, Captivate, Horn Drill, Mega Horn
    EMs: HM Strength, HM Surf, HM Cut, TM Flamethrower, TM Fire Punch, TM Ice Beam, TM Ice Punch, TM Thunderbolt, TM Thunderpunch, TM Earthquake, TM Counter, TM Substitute, TM Dragon Pulse

    Señor the Scrafty

    Gender: Male
    Ability: Shed Skin
    Type: Fighting/Dark
    Level-up Moves: Leer, Low Kick, Sand-Attack, Faint Attack, Headbutt, Swagger, Brick Break, Payback, Chip Away, Hi Jump Kick, Scary Face, Crunch, Facade, Rock Climb, Focus Punch, Head Smash
    EMs: HM Strength, HM Rock Smash, TM Substitute, BM Dragon Dance, BM Drain Punch, BM Fake Out, BM Ice Punch, BM Thunderpunch, BM Fire Punch, TM Stone Edge, TM Dragon Claw, TM Dragon Tail, TM Rock Slide, TM Low Sweep, TM Taunt, TM Return, TM Bulk Up, TM Roar, BM Detect, BM Amnesia, TM Toxic, TM Snarl, TM Torment, BM Counter, BM Zen Headbutt


    OTHER INFO: Team RP with Alaska

  8. #98
    The Hyacinth Girl Alaskapigeon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Santa Barbara, California
    Posts
    2,730

    Default Re: Main RP: Front Gate

    Name: Ophelia Johnson
    Entrance Fee: $2500
    Location: Mt. Deckbi
    Extra Pokemon Permit: I am bringing an extra one.
    Total Money: 46800
    Total Cost: 3000
    Change: 46800-3000=43800
    Total Items: Three park balls and one hyper ball.

    Pokemon Stats (List your Pokemon Stats)

    Pokemon: Empoleon
    Nickname: Prince
    Gender: Male
    Ability: Torrent
    Nature: Sassy
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Surf, Waterfall, Defog, Bulldoze, Ice Beam, Earthquake, Brick Break, Shadow Claw, Grass Knot, Flash Cannon, Hidden Power (Dark), Rock Smash, Dive, Whirlpool

    Pokemon: Aerodactyl
    Nickname: Saphira
    Gender: Female
    Ability: Rock Head
    Nature: Bold
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Double-Edge, Earthquake, Fire Blast, Protect, Roost, Stealth Rock, Stone Edge, Substitute, Taunt, Rain Dance, Defog, Fly, Dragon Claw, Iron Tail, Rock Smash, Bulldoze

    Pokemon: Honchkrow
    Nickname: Dysmas
    Gender: Male
    Ability: Super Luck
    Nature: Lonely
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Fly, Defog, Curse, Toxic, Psych Up, Hidden Power(Rock), Sunny Day, Snore, Superpower, Icy Wind, Protect, Endure, Frustration, Return, Shadow Ball, Mud-Slap, Double Team, Sleep Talk, Swift, Aerial Ace, Dream Eater, Attract, Psychic, Detect, Rest, Thief, Steel Wing, Nightmare, Calm Mind, Rain Dance, Torment, Facade, Secret Power, Snatch, Hyper Beam, Roost, Thunderwave, Substitute, Captivate, Embargo, Payback, Giga Impact, Heat Wave, Psycho Shift, Pluck, Natural Gift, Round

    Other Info: I'm doing a team run with Roulette. :D
    I speak four languages, help me practice please
    Hablas conmigo en español, por favor
    Vous parlez avec moi en français, s'il vous plaît
    我正在学中文

  9. #99
    URPG! GliscorMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Johto
    Posts
    2,951
    Blog Entries
    9

    Default Re: Main RP: Front Gate

    I got you guys! Rolls up in a little bit.

    @Alaskapigeon and @Roulette Dares

    Credit to HikaruIzumi for the awesome avatar!

  10. #100
    Registered User dannycon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    70

    Default Re: Main RP: Front Gate

    Name: Daniel
    Entrance Fee: $2,500
    Location: Botanical Gardens
    Extra Pokemon Permit: None
    Total Money: $3,100
    Total Cost: $2,500
    Change: $600
    Total Items:
    1 Parkball
    2 Superballs
    2 Lava Cookies
    2 Energy Powders

    Pokemon Stats

    Pokemon: Empoleon
    Nickname Polly
    Gender: Male
    Ability: Torrent
    Nature: Jolly
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: None

    Pokemon: Pidgeot
    Nickname Pidge
    Gender: Male
    Ability: Tangled Feet
    Nature: Serious
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: None

    First Time into the Park?: Yes

  11. #101
    Leader of the Autobots Dinobot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Cybertron
    Posts
    6,217

    Default Re: Main RP: Front Gate

    I'll take you too
    Even in death, there is no command but MINE!™°|
    White FC: 0776 8732 5101
    3DS FC: 4914 3333 8109 IGN: Jerome


  12. #102
    Vampire Grader sorocoroto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    State of Mind
    Posts
    736
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Main RP: Front Gate

    Trainer Form


    Name: Jesse
    Gender: Male, just in case
    Entrance Fee: $2,500
    Location: Meteor Valley
    Extra Pokemon Permit: $2000 (4x$500)
    Total Money: $16,750
    Total Cost: $4500
    Change: $12,250
    Total Items:

    5 Park Balls
    5 Super Balls
    5 Hyper Balls
    3 Calming Fragrances Plus
    PokePlayer
    Intermeditate Voice Disc Zorua X3
    Blank Disc
    2 Full Heals (Remnants of stuff bought from the old Park Shop I guess)
    4 Super Potions (Remnants of stuff bought from the old Park Shop I guess)
    8 Pokedolls
    1 Revival Herb
    1 Energy Powder
    Digital Camera

    Pokemon Stats (List your Pokemon Stats)


    Pokemon: Lopunny
    Nickname: Punpun
    Gender: Male
    Ability: Cute Charm
    Nature: Jolly
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Cut, Strength, Rock Smash, Sunny Day, Giga Impact, Thunder Wave, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Work Up, Solarbeam, Encore, Fake Out, Fake Tears, Heal Bell, Helping Hand, Fury Cutter, Sky Uppercut



    Pokemon: Blissey
    Nickname: Ally
    Gender: Female
    Ability: Healer
    Nature: Gentle
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Psychic, Strength, Flash, Rock Smash, Rock Climb, Wish


    Pokemon: Scrafty
    Nickname: None
    Gender: Male
    Ability: Moxie
    Nature: Bold
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Strength, Rock Smash, Dragon Claw, Double Team, Dragon Dance, Drain Punch


    Pokemon: Butterfree
    Nickname: None
    Gender: Female
    Ability: Compoundeyes
    Nature: Calm
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Defog, Flash, Morning Sun


    Pokemon: Charizard
    Nickname: Ender
    Gender: Female
    Ability: Blaze
    Nature: Hasty
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Cut, Strength, Defog, Rock Smash


    Pokemon: Haxorus
    Nickname: None
    Gender: Male
    Ability: Mold Breaker
    Nature: Brave
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Cut, Strength, Rock Smash, Surf


    First Time into the Park?: Nope
    Other Info:

    TEAM RP WITH SCARLETKITSUNE

    "A vampire with a soul? Oh my God ... how lame is that?" - Buffy Summers [S6x08]

  13. #103
    Registered User scarletkitsune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    40

    Default Re: Main RP: Front Gate

    Quote Originally Posted by sorocoroto View Post
    Trainer Form


    Name: Jesse
    Gender: Male, just in case
    Entrance Fee: $2,500
    Location: Meteor Valley
    Extra Pokemon Permit: $2000 (4x$500)
    Total Money: $16,750
    Total Cost: $4500
    Change: $12,250
    Total Items:

    5 Park Balls
    5 Super Balls
    5 Hyper Balls
    3 Calming Fragrances Plus
    PokePlayer
    Intermeditate Voice Disc Zorua X3
    Blank Disc
    2 Full Heals (Remnants of stuff bought from the old Park Shop I guess)
    4 Super Potions (Remnants of stuff bought from the old Park Shop I guess)
    8 Pokedolls
    1 Revival Herb
    1 Energy Powder
    Digital

    Pokemon Stats (List your Pokemon Stats)


    Pokemon: Lopunny
    Nickname: Punpun
    Gender: Male
    Ability: Cute Charm
    Nature: Jolly
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Cut, Strength, Rock Smash, Sunny Day, Giga Impact, Thunder Wave, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Work Up, Solarbeam, Encore, Fake Out, Fake Tears, Heal Bell, Helping Hand, Fury Cutter, Sky Uppercut



    Pokemon: Blissey
    Nickname: Ally
    Gender: Female
    Ability: Healer
    Nature: Gentle
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Psychic, Strength, Flash, Rock Smash, Rock Climb, Wish


    Pokemon: Scrafty
    Nickname: None
    Gender: Male
    Ability: Moxie
    Nature: Bold
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Strength, Rock Smash, Dragon Claw, Double Team, Dragon Dance, Drain Punch


    Pokemon: Butterfree
    Nickname: None
    Gender: Female
    Ability: Compoundeyes
    Nature: Calm
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Defog, Flash, Morning Sun


    Pokemon: Charizard
    Nickname: Ender
    Gender: Female
    Ability: Blaze
    Nature: Hasty
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Cut, Strength, Defog, Rock Smash


    Pokemon: Haxorus
    Nickname: None
    Gender: Male
    Ability: Mold Breaker
    Nature: Brave
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Cut, Strength, Rock Smash, Surf


    First Time into the Park?: Nope
    Other Info:

    TEAM RP WITH SCARLETKITSUNE
    TRAINER FORM

    Name: Kitsu
    Entrance Fee: $2,500
    Location: Meteor Valley
    Extra Pokemon Permit: $1000 for twos
    Total Money: $27,250
    Total Cost: $3500
    Change: $23,750
    Total Items:

    5 Parkballs
    5 Superballs
    2 Hyperballs
    1 Revival Herb
    1 Digital Camera
    Pokeplayer
    Borderline Voice Disk: Gastly
    Borderline Voice Disk: Golett

    Pokemon Stats


    Pokemon:
    Nickname:
    Gender: Female
    Ability: Flash Fire
    Nature: Brave
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: None


    Pokemon: Dragonair
    Nickname:
    Gender: Male
    Ability: Shed Skin
    Nature: Calm
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: None


    Pokemon:
    Nickname:
    Gender: Male
    Ability: Levitate
    Nature: Rash
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: None


    Pokemon: Flygon
    Nickname:
    Gender: Female
    Ability: Levitate
    Nature: Careful
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: None

    First Time into the Park?: YEPS :)
    Other Info:

    Going through with my mentor SOROCOROTO!!!

  14. #104
    Virbank Gym Leader WinterVines's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    4,713

    Default Re: Main RP: Front Gate

    Quote Originally Posted by scarletkitsune View Post
    TRAINER FORM

    Name: Kitsu
    Entrance Fee: $2,500
    Location: Meteor Valley
    Extra Pokemon Permit: $1000 for twos
    Total Money: $27,250
    Total Cost: $3500
    Change: $23,750
    Total Items:

    5 Parkballs
    5 Superballs
    2 Hyperballs
    1 Revival Herb
    1 Digital Camera
    Pokeplayer
    Borderline Voice Disk: Gastly
    Borderline Voice Disk: Golett

    Pokemon Stats


    Pokemon:
    Nickname:
    Gender: Female
    Ability: Flash Fire
    Nature: Brave
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: None


    Pokemon: Dragonair
    Nickname:
    Gender: Male
    Ability: Shed Skin
    Nature: Calm
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: None


    Pokemon:
    Nickname:
    Gender: Male
    Ability: Levitate
    Nature: Rash
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: None


    Pokemon: Flygon
    Nickname:
    Gender: Female
    Ability: Levitate
    Nature: Careful
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: None

    First Time into the Park?: YEPS :)
    Other Info:

    Going through with my mentor SOROCOROTO!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by sorocoroto View Post
    Trainer Form


    Name: Jesse
    Gender: Male, just in case
    Entrance Fee: $2,500
    Location: Meteor Valley
    Extra Pokemon Permit: $2000 (4x$500)
    Total Money: $16,750
    Total Cost: $4500
    Change: $12,250
    Total Items:

    5 Park Balls
    5 Super Balls
    5 Hyper Balls
    3 Calming Fragrances Plus
    PokePlayer
    Intermeditate Voice Disc Zorua X3
    Blank Disc
    2 Full Heals (Remnants of stuff bought from the old Park Shop I guess)
    4 Super Potions (Remnants of stuff bought from the old Park Shop I guess)
    8 Pokedolls
    1 Revival Herb
    1 Energy Powder
    Digital Camera

    Pokemon Stats (List your Pokemon Stats)


    Pokemon: Lopunny
    Nickname: Punpun
    Gender: Male
    Ability: Cute Charm
    Nature: Jolly
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Cut, Strength, Rock Smash, Sunny Day, Giga Impact, Thunder Wave, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Work Up, Solarbeam, Encore, Fake Out, Fake Tears, Heal Bell, Helping Hand, Fury Cutter, Sky Uppercut



    Pokemon: Blissey
    Nickname: Ally
    Gender: Female
    Ability: Healer
    Nature: Gentle
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Psychic, Strength, Flash, Rock Smash, Rock Climb, Wish


    Pokemon: Scrafty
    Nickname: None
    Gender: Male
    Ability: Moxie
    Nature: Bold
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Strength, Rock Smash, Dragon Claw, Double Team, Dragon Dance, Drain Punch


    Pokemon: Butterfree
    Nickname: None
    Gender: Female
    Ability: Compoundeyes
    Nature: Calm
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Defog, Flash, Morning Sun


    Pokemon: Charizard
    Nickname: Ender
    Gender: Female
    Ability: Blaze
    Nature: Hasty
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Cut, Strength, Defog, Rock Smash


    Pokemon: Haxorus
    Nickname: None
    Gender: Male
    Ability: Mold Breaker
    Nature: Brave
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Cut, Strength, Rock Smash, Surf


    First Time into the Park?: Nope
    Other Info:

    TEAM RP WITH SCARLETKITSUNE
    I thought Buoy was taking you guys, but I guess not. I'll get rolls and thread up soon.
    ChainReaction 6:09 pm
    I quickly slammed the palm of my hand onto a butt
    Ranger | Grader | Ref | Curator
    AIM: WinterVines
    URPG Stats

  15. #105
    He Sees You... Dog of Hellsing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio, United States
    Posts
    1,944
    Blog Entries
    10

    Default Re: Main RP: Front Gate

    Using my Park Pass for a free entry, save my Extra Pokemon Permits.

    Name: Saundra Blake
    Entrance Fee: Park Pass = free
    Location: Meteor Valley
    Extra Pokemon Permit: 2
    Total Money: $12,750
    Total Cost: $1,000
    Change: $11,750
    Total Items: Park Ball x5 ; Super Ball x4 ; Hyper Ball x3 ; Family Repellant x10 ; PokeDoll x5 ; PokePlayer ; x3 Full Restore ; x3 Halloween Costumes (one for 3k, two for either 6k each or 12k together) ; Electric Battery (does 15% damage) ; Riolu Voice Disc ; Ralts Voice Disc

    Pokemon Stats (List your Pokemon Stats)

    Pokemon: Scizor
    Nickname: Ripper
    Gender: Male
    Ability: Technician
    Nature: Serious
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM Substitute ; TM Rest ; TM Roost ; TM Return ; TM Sleep Talk ; TM Toxic ; TM Brick Break ; TM Swagger ; TM Sandstorm ; TM Aerial Ace ; TM Protect ; TM U-Turn ; BM Light Screen ; BM Baton Pass

    Pokemon: Absol
    Nickname: Kilia
    Gender: Female
    Ability: Super Luck
    Nature: Quirky
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM Aerial Ace ; TM Thunder Wave ; TM Snatch ; TM Rest ; TM Sleep Talk ; TM Thunderbolt ; TM Flamethrower ; TM Substitute ; TM Stone Edge ; TM Calm Mind ; TM Attract ; TM Hidden Power [Ground] ; TM Will-o-Wisp ; BM Magic Coat ; MT Icy Wind ; MT Superpower ; BM Faint Attack

    Pokemon: Braviary
    Nickname: Ironbeak
    Gender: Male
    Ability: Sheer Force
    Nature: Hardy
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM Attract ; TM Pluck ; TM Bulk Up ; TM Shadow Claw ; TM Rock Slide

    Pokemon: Venomoth
    Nickname: Flutter
    Gender: Female
    Ability: Tinted Lens
    Nature: Jolly
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM Attract ; TM Skill Swap ; TM Roost ; TM Whirlwind ; TM Psychic ; TM Energy Ball ; TM Venoshock ; BM Baton Pass ; BM Toxic Spikes

    First Time into the Park?: No
    Other Info: n/a

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •