Main RP: Front Gate - Page 5
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 170

Thread: Main RP: Front Gate

  1. #61

    Default Re: Main RP: Front Gate

    Team RP with Ebail.

    Name: Ashley "Ashe" Grey
    Entrance Fee: $3,500
    Location: Great Lakes
    Extra Pokemon Permit: -
    Total Money: $4,350
    Total Cost: $3,500
    Change: $850
    Total Items: 5 x Super Potion, 4 x Parkballs, 5x Super Balls, 3x Hyper Balls, 3x Full Heal, 1 Digital Camera

    Pokemon Stats :

    Pokemon: Gardevoir
    Nickname: -
    Gender: female
    Ability: Synchronize
    Nature: Lonely
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Zen Headbutt, TM33 Reflect

    Pokemon: Torterra
    Nickname: -
    Gender: female
    Ability: Overgrow
    Nature: Hardy
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM06 Toxic, Superpower

    Other Info: Ranger will be Synthesis.
    Last edited by HikaruIzumi; 24th December 2010 at 10:02 AM.

  2. #62
    What? Ebail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    9,437
    Blog Entries
    72

    Default Re: Main RP: Front Gate

    Team RP with HikaruIzumi

    Name: Eric
    Entrance Fee: $3,500
    Location: Great Lakes
    Extra Pokemon Permit: - 3
    Total Money: $5,500
    Total Cost: $5,000
    Change: $500
    Total Items: 5 Park Balls, 3 Super Balls, 2 Hyper Balls, 2 Full Heal, 5 Super Potions

    Pokemon Stats :

    Pokemon: Ambipom
    Nickname: -
    Gender: Male
    Ability: Technician
    Nature: Brave
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Thunder Wave, Return, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Fire Punch, Taunt, Brick Break, Aerial Ace, Facade, Snatch, Shadow Claw, Grass Knot, U-Turn, Counter, Fake Out, Seed Bomb, Low Kick

    Pokemon: Kingdra
    Nickname: - Queendra
    Gender: Female
    Ability: Swift Swim
    Nature: Jolly
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Ice Beam, Icy Wind, Rain Dance, Hidden Power (Ghost), Surf, Waterfall, Outrage, Draco Meteor

    Pokemon: Togekiss
    Nickname:
    Gender: Female
    Ability: Serene Grace
    Nature: Gentle
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Solarbeam, Thunder Wave, Flamethrower, Hidden Power (Psychic)

    Pokemon: Crobat
    Nickname:
    Gender: Male
    Ability: Inner Focus
    Nature: Hardy
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Taunt, Roost, U-Turn, X-Scissor, Brave Bird, Heat Wave, Superfang

    Pokemon: Heracross
    Nickname:
    Gender: Male
    Ability: Guts
    Nature: Docile
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Swords Dance, Earthquake
    3DS FC: 1134-7255-2841
    Stats or something

  3. #63
    ._. Synthesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    8,718
    Blog Entries
    227

    Default Re: Main RP: Front Gate

    Yup, I'mma be takin' Ebail and Hika. Aren't you real luckeh:D

  4. #64

    Default Re: Main RP: Front Gate

    I'm taking over (And ending XD) RainbowDustMoon's run with NobleOne in Mount Oktori.
    URPG Stats
    Rangering: Closed currently
    Story Deals: Closed for now (Open to bribes)

    P.S. My story deal load is a lot, so if you bribe me now you have to wait pretty long.

  5. #65
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Black City
    Posts
    1,764

    Default Re: Main RP: Front Gate

    Name: Kiryu Hoshikawa/ Noble One
    Entrance Fee: $3,500
    Location: Great Lakes
    Extra Pokemon Permit: 2,000(4 extra)
    Total Money: 30,250
    Total Cost:5,500
    Change: 24,750
    Total Items: 4x Hyper Balls, 1x Calming Fragrance, 2x Full Heals 2x Superballs, 4x Max Potions, 1x Full Restore,



    Jolly Metagross GLTank Brigadier Steel Crasher GL Clear Body
    EMs:Shadow Ball, Sludge Bomb, Toxic, Earthquake, Return, Grass Knot,Trick, Ice Punch



    Docile Male Electivire, Dynames, Motor Drive.
    EMs:IcePunch, Zap Cannon,Earthquake,Substitute,Toxic,Protect,Frustration
    Flamethrower, Brick Break,Strength, Rock Climb
    Magnet Rise, Cross Chop


    Serious Male Lucario, Archer, Inner Focus. 100%HP
    EMs: Flash Cannon, Earthquake,Toxic, Stone Edge,Hidden Power 9(Grass),Substitute, Posion Jab, Shadow Claw, Drain Punch, Brick Break,Strength, Rock Climb Bullet Punch,Agility,Ice Punch,Vacuum wave,Magnet Rise


    Relaxed Female Espeon, Sakura, Synchronize.
    EMs: TM Hidden Power(Dragon), TM Zap Cannon, TM Calm Mind, TM Shadow Ball, TM Substitute

    Relaxed Male LickyLicky, Strafe ,Own Tempo
    EMs:Swords Dance, Captivate, Mimic, Double Team, Psych Up, Mud-slap, Swagger, Attract, Whirlpool, Surf, Explosion,Belly Drum, Wish, Aqua Tail, Heal Bell, Yawn

    Docile Male Lapras Water Absorb
    Ems: Attract, Curse, Dive, Double Edge, Facade, Icy Wind, Protect, Psychic, Reflect, Return, Rock Smash, Strength, Surf, Substitute, Thunder, Thunderbolt, Waterfall, Whirlpool Dragon Dance (BM), Iron Head (MT), Refresh (BM)
    (Timpeni said she'd take me)
    Last edited by MaverickKaiser; 1st January 2011 at 10:30 PM.

  6. #66

    Default Re: Main RP: Front Gate

    And take I shall!
    Hold on a min.
    URPG Stats
    Rangering: Closed currently
    Story Deals: Closed for now (Open to bribes)

    P.S. My story deal load is a lot, so if you bribe me now you have to wait pretty long.

  7. #67
    The Hyacinth Girl Alaskapigeon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Santa Barbara, California
    Posts
    2,726

    Default Re: Main RP: Front Gate

    TRAINER FORM

    Name: Alaska
    Entrance Fee: $3,500
    Location: Meteor Valley
    Extra Pokemon Permit: None
    Total Money: $7000
    Total Cost: $3500
    Change: $7000-$3500=$3500
    Total Items: 2 Park Balls, 1 Hyper Ball

    Pokemon Stats (List your Pokemon Stats)

    Pokemon: Sableye
    Nickname: Erebos
    Gender: Male
    Ability: Keen Eye
    Nature: Impish
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: None


    Pokemon: Dragonite
    Nickname: Glaurung
    Gender: Male
    Ability: Inner Focus
    Nature: Jolly
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Surf, Fly, Ice Beam, Defog, Stone Edge, Earthquake, Aerial Ace


    And Winter is taking me.
    I speak four languages, help me practice please
    Hablas conmigo en español, por favor
    Vous parlez avec moi en français, s'il vous plaît
    我正在学中文

  8. #68

    Default Re: Main RP: Front Gate

    TRAINER FORM

    Name: Ty
    Entrance Fee: $3,500
    Location: Woods
    Extra Pokemon Permit: <2> 1000
    Total Money: 17500
    Total Cost: 4500
    Change: 13000
    Total Items: <3> Park Balls <1> Hyperball

    Pokemon Stats (List your Pokemon Stats)

    Pokemon:Rhyperior
    Nickname: Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann <shortened to just gurrn often>
    Gender: Male
    Ability: Solid Rock
    Nature: Jolly
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Swords Dance Rock Polish Thunder Punch Fire Punch Surf Brick Break Shadow Claaw

    Pokemon: Ninetails
    Nickname: Tipsy Fox
    Gender: Female
    Ability: Flash Fire
    Nature: Sassy
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: HP ghost

    Pokemon: Typhlosion
    Nickname: Banditos
    Gender: Male
    Ability: Blaze
    Nature: Brave
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: HP dark

    Pokemon: Vibrava
    Nickname: Captain Crunch
    Gender: Male
    Ability: Levetate
    Nature: Hasty
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT:

    First Time into the Park?: Yes
    Other Info:
    My URPG stats

    Rock Dojo Sensei
    Challenge me. Do it.

    Laptop fixed, yay! Now got AIM so challenge me if you find me. Add tyalbro19@yahoo.com to find me.
    Going to be gone Thanksgiving week so don't expect to see me much. Will return monday.

  9. #69
    Virbank Gym Leader WinterVines's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    5,172

    Default Re: Main RP: Front Gate

    Quote Originally Posted by Alaskapigeon View Post
    TRAINER FORM

    Name: Alaska
    Entrance Fee: $3,500
    Location: Meteor Valley
    Extra Pokemon Permit: None
    Total Money: $7000
    Total Cost: $3500
    Change: $7000-$3500=$3500
    Total Items: 2 Park Balls, 1 Hyper Ball

    Pokemon Stats (List your Pokemon Stats)

    Pokemon: Sableye
    Nickname: Erebos
    Gender: Male
    Ability: Keen Eye
    Nature: Impish
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: None


    Pokemon: Dragonite
    Nickname: Glaurung
    Gender: Male
    Ability: Inner Focus
    Nature: Jolly
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Surf, Fly, Ice Beam, Defog, Stone Edge, Earthquake, Aerial Ace


    And Winter is taking me.

    Yes, I am. Rolls done and thread up soon.

    EDIT: I'm moving this to the Individual thread, since you and Bandi are no longer going together.
    Last edited by WinterVines; 16th January 2011 at 10:06 PM.
    ChainReaction 6:09 pm
    I quickly slammed the palm of my hand onto a butt
    Ranger | Grader | Ref | Curator
    AIM: WinterVines
    URPG Stats

  10. #70
    Virbank Gym Leader WinterVines's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    5,172

    Default Re: Main RP: Front Gate

    Quote Originally Posted by Banditos View Post
    TRAINER FORM

    Name: Ty
    Entrance Fee: $3,500
    Location: Woods
    Extra Pokemon Permit: <2> 1000
    Total Money: 17500
    Total Cost: 4500
    Change: 13000
    Total Items: <3> Park Balls <1> Hyperball

    Pokemon Stats (List your Pokemon Stats)

    Pokemon:Rhyperior
    Nickname: Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann <shortened to just gurrn often>
    Gender: Male
    Ability: Solid Rock
    Nature: Jolly
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Swords Dance Rock Polish Thunder Punch Fire Punch Surf Brick Break Shadow Claaw

    Pokemon: Ninetails
    Nickname: Tipsy Fox
    Gender: Female
    Ability: Flash Fire
    Nature: Sassy
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: HP ghost

    Pokemon: Typhlosion
    Nickname: Banditos
    Gender: Male
    Ability: Blaze
    Nature: Brave
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: HP dark

    Pokemon: Vibrava
    Nickname: Captain Crunch
    Gender: Male
    Ability: Levetate
    Nature: Hasty
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT:

    First Time into the Park?: Yes
    Other Info:
    Bandi, I'll take you too. I've got a lot of free time. Rolls and thread up soon. I'll let you know.

    EDIT: I'm also moving yours to the Individual thread, for the above reason.
    Last edited by WinterVines; 16th January 2011 at 10:09 PM.
    ChainReaction 6:09 pm
    I quickly slammed the palm of my hand onto a butt
    Ranger | Grader | Ref | Curator
    AIM: WinterVines
    URPG Stats

  11. #71
    Leader of the Autobots Dinobot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Cybertron
    Posts
    6,254

    Default Re: Main RP: Front Gate


    TRAINER FORM
    Name: Axel Grey
    Entrance Fee: $3,5oo
    Location: Mt. Deckbi
    Extra Pokemon Permit: 4
    Total Money: 1565oo
    Total Cost: $5,5oo
    Change: Total Money - Total Cost = 1565oo – 55oo = 1515oo
    Total Items: Honey (5x), Deluxe Honey (1x), Max Potion (5x), Full Heal (5x), Full Restore (3x), Type Repellant (3x), Pokeplayer (1x), Porygon Voice Disk (1x), Electrike Voice Disk (1x), Relicanthe (1x), Khangaskan Voice Disk (1x), Tauros Voice Disk (1x), Rhyhorn Voice Disk (2x), Torkoal Voice Disk (1x), Blank Voice Disk (1x), Baby Teeth (1x), Uncommon Voice Disk (3x), Intermediate Voice Disk (2x), Spicy Splendor (5x), Sweet Sensation (5x), Dreamily Dry (5x), Sour Starfruit (5x), Bitter Berry (5x), Mystery Mist (5x), ATablet (1x), Calming Fragrance Plus (2x), Soothing Fragrance Plus (3x), Pokedoll (18x), Digital Camera (1x), Special Map (1x), Park Balls (3x), Hyperballs (11x), Supreme Parkball (1x), Superball (3x), Master Ball (2x)

    Pokemon Stats (List your Pokemon Stats)

    ________________________________________________________________


    *Recolor made by DarkEevee*

    Pokemon: Houndooom
    Nickname: Shadowpanther
    Gender: Male
    Ability: Early Bird
    Nature: Gentle
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Dark Pulse, Solarbeam, Hidden Power (Ice), Sunny Day, Snatch, Torment, Taunt, Substitute, Will-o-Wisp, Payback, Sludge Bomb, Snore, Rest, Secret Power, Double Team, Captivate, Rest, Iron Tail, Facade, Swagger, Strength, Sucker Punch, Super Fang
    Other Info: Always out of his Pokeball and always have to bring him

    ________________________________________________________________


    *Recolor made by DarkEevee*

    Pokemon: Gardevoir
    Nickname: Mindbender
    Gender: Female
    Ability: Synchronize
    Nature: Calm
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Thunderbolt, Snatch, Grass Knot, Attract, Thunder Wave, Rest, Sleep Talk, Protect, Substitute, Reflect, Light Screen, Taunt, Shadow Ball, Hidden Power (Fire), Psych Up, Skill Swap, Rain Dance, Trick Room, Focus Blast, Swagger, Charge Beam, Energy Ball, Torment, Icy Wind, Encore, Will-o-Wisp, Confuse Ray, Heal Bell
    Other Info: (Anything else you want to mention here)

    ________________________________________________________________


    *Recolor made by Feng*

    Pokemon: Kabutops
    Nickname: Sideways
    Gender: Male
    Ability: Swift Swim
    Nature: Calm
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Waterfall, Surf, Brine, Swords Dance, Stone Edge, Stealth Rock Ice Beam, X-Scissor, Aerial Ace, Rock Polish, Giga Drain, Confuse Ray, Superpower, Earthpower
    Other Info: (Anything else you want to mention here)

    ________________________________________________________________


    *Recolor made by DarkEevee*

    Pokemon: Porygon-Z
    Nickname: Cybershock
    Gender: Genderless
    Ability: Download
    Nature: Calm
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Ice Beam, Shadow Ball, Toxic, Thunder Wave, Substitute, Thunderbolt, Hidden Power (Fighting), Psychic, Dark Pulse, Protect, Trick Room, Rain Dance, Reflect, Pain Spilt, Barrier, Trick
    Other Info: (Anything else you want to mention here)

    ________________________________________________________________


    *Recolor made by Feng*
    Pokemon: Togekiss
    Nickname:Powerglide
    Gender: Female
    Ability: Serene Grace
    Nature: Calm
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Protect, Substitute, Flamethrower, Shadow Ball, Grass Knot, Psychic, Hidden Power (Ice), Roost, Thunder Wave, Silver Wind, Light Screen, Reflect, Water Pulse, Shock Wave, Fire Blast, Brick Break, Sunny Day, Fire Blast, Defog, Nasty Plot, Trick, Tri Attack, Psycho Shift, Heal Bell
    Other Info:
    _________________________________________________________________


    *Recolor made by Monbrey*
    Pokemon: Scizor
    Nickname: Cutthroat
    Gender: Male
    Ability: Technician
    Nature: Gentle
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Substitute, Roost, Rain Dance, U-Turn, Aerial Ace, Thief, Giga Impact, Brick Break, Facade, Return, Strength, Defog, Bug Bite, Baton Pass, Superpower, Light Screen
    Other Info: (Anything else you want to mention here)


    Other Info: I also post pretty fast so you don’t have to worry about waiting on me ;)… I wonder what happens if there is a forest fire. Also I have 3 Uncommon Voice Discs incase the first Rhyhorn one fails
    Last edited by Dinobot; 25th February 2011 at 10:59 AM.
    Even in death, there is no command but MINE!™°|
    White FC: 0776 8732 5101
    3DS FC: 4914 3333 8109 IGN: Jerome


  12. #72
    Virbank Gym Leader WinterVines's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    5,172

    Default Re: Main RP: Front Gate

    Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee View Post

    TRAINER FORM
    Name: Axel Grey
    Entrance Fee: $3,5oo
    Location: Mt. Deckbi
    Extra Pokemon Permit: 4
    Total Money: 1565oo
    Total Cost: $5,5oo
    Change: Total Money - Total Cost = 1565oo – 55oo = 1515oo
    Total Items: Honey (5x), Deluxe Honey (1x), Max Potion (5x), Full Heal (5x), Full Restore (3x), Type Repellant (3x), Pokeplayer (1x), Porygon Voice Disk (1x), Electrike Voice Disk (1x), Relicanthe (1x), Khangaskan Voice Disk (1x), Tauros Voice Disk (1x), Rhyhorn Voice Disk (2x), Torkoal Voice Disk (1x), Blank Voice Disk (1x), Baby Teeth (1x), Uncommon Voice Disk (3x), Intermediate Voice Disk (2x), Spicy Splendor (5x), Sweet Sensation (5x), Dreamily Dry (5x), Sour Starfruit (5x), Bitter Berry (5x), Mystery Mist (5x), ATablet (1x), Calming Fragrance Plus (2x), Soothing Fragrance Plus (3x), Pokedoll (18x), Digital Camera (1x), Special Map (1x), Park Balls (3x), Hyperballs (11x), Supreme Parkball (1x), Superball (3x), Master Ball (2x)

    Pokemon Stats (List your Pokemon Stats)

    ________________________________________________________________


    *Recolor made by DarkEevee*

    Pokemon: Houndooom
    Nickname: Shadowpanther
    Gender: Male
    Ability: Early Bird
    Nature: Gentle
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Dark Pulse, Solarbeam, Hidden Power (Ice), Sunny Day, Snatch, Torment, Taunt, Substitute, Will-o-Wisp, Payback, Sludge Bomb, Snore, Rest, Secret Power, Double Team, Captivate, Rest, Iron Tail, Facade, Swagger, Strength, Sucker Punch, Super Fang
    Other Info: Always out of his Pokeball and always have to bring him

    ________________________________________________________________


    *Recolor made by DarkEevee*

    Pokemon: Gardevoir
    Nickname: Mindbender
    Gender: Female
    Ability: Synchronize
    Nature: Calm
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Thunderbolt, Snatch, Grass Knot, Attract, Thunder Wave, Rest, Sleep Talk, Protect, Substitute, Reflect, Light Screen, Taunt, Shadow Ball, Hidden Power (Fire), Psych Up, Skill Swap, Rain Dance, Trick Room, Focus Blast, Swagger, Charge Beam, Energy Ball, Torment, Icy Wind, Encore, Will-o-Wisp, Confuse Ray, Heal Bell
    Other Info: (Anything else you want to mention here)

    ________________________________________________________________


    *Recolor made by Feng*

    Pokemon: Kabutops
    Nickname: Sideways
    Gender: Male
    Ability: Swift Swim
    Nature: Calm
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Waterfall, Surf, Brine, Swords Dance, Stone Edge, Stealth Rock Ice Beam, X-Scissor, Aerial Ace, Rock Polish, Giga Drain, Confuse Ray, Superpower, Earthpower
    Other Info: (Anything else you want to mention here)

    ________________________________________________________________


    *Recolor made by DarkEevee*

    Pokemon: Porygon-Z
    Nickname: Cybershock
    Gender: Genderless
    Ability: Download
    Nature: Calm
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Ice Beam, Shadow Ball, Toxic, Thunder Wave, Substitute, Thunderbolt, Hidden Power (Fighting), Psychic, Dark Pulse, Protect, Trick Room, Rain Dance, Reflect, Pain Spilt, Barrier, Trick
    Other Info: (Anything else you want to mention here)

    ________________________________________________________________


    *Recolor made by Feng*
    Pokemon: Togekiss
    Nickname:Powerglide
    Gender: Female
    Ability: Serene Grace
    Nature: Calm
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Protect, Substitute, Flamethrower, Shadow Ball, Grass Knot, Psychic, Hidden Power (Ice), Roost, Thunder Wave, Silver Wind, Light Screen, Reflect, Water Pulse, Shock Wave, Fire Blast, Brick Break, Sunny Day, Fire Blast, Defog, Nasty Plot, Trick, Tri Attack, Psycho Shift, Heal Bell
    Other Info:
    _________________________________________________________________


    *Recolor made by Monbrey*
    Pokemon: Scizor
    Nickname: Cutthroat
    Gender: Male
    Ability: Technician
    Nature: Gentle
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Substitute, Roost, Rain Dance, U-Turn, Aerial Ace, Thief, Giga Impact, Brick Break, Facade, Return, Strength, Defog, Bug Bite, Baton Pass, Superpower, Light Screen
    Other Info: (Anything else you want to mention here)


    Other Info: Will be using a Fire Repellant until I get Rhyhorn and then switching over to Rock or Steel repellant. I also post pretty fast so you don’t have to worry about waiting on me ;)… I wonder what happens if there is a forest fire. Also I have 3 Uncommon Voice Discs incase the first Rhyhorn one fails
    This was a request, so I said I would ^^ Rolls done soon.

    Only this:
    - You are able to use only 1 Repellent at a time, and it lasts for the whole expedition/trip/RP.
    If this is still the case, let me know which one you're using before I roll.
    ChainReaction 6:09 pm
    I quickly slammed the palm of my hand onto a butt
    Ranger | Grader | Ref | Curator
    AIM: WinterVines
    URPG Stats

  13. #73
    Somewhat Psychic Siless's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    U.S.
    Posts
    1,253

    Default Re: Main RP: Front Gate

    Name: Siless
    Entrance Fee: $3,500
    Location: Botanic Gardens
    Extra Pokemon Permit: 1 x $500
    Total Money: $11250
    Total Cost: $4000
    Change: $7250
    Total Items: 5x Park Balls, 2x Full Heal, 2x Hyper Ball, 2x Super Ball, 1x Digital Camera, 1x Pokeplayer, 1x Shroomish Voice Disk, 3x Heal Potion (usable in battle), 1x Calming Fragrance Plus

    Pokemon Stats (List your Pokemon Stats)

    Pokemon: Gardevoir
    Nickname: Sela
    Gender: Female
    Ability: Trace
    Nature: Mild
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Hidden Power Fire, Thunderbolt, Destiny Bond, Shadow Ball, Focus Blast, Swagger, Attract, Skill Swap, Protect, Rain Dance, Grass Knot, Charge Beam, Light Screen, Taunt, Safeguard, Snatch, Torment, Toxic, Flash, Thunder Wave, Reflect, Psych Up

    Pokemon: Ludicolo
    Nickname: Teddson
    Gender: Male
    Ability: Rain Dish
    Nature: Jolly
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Hidden Power Dragon, Surf, Attract, Ice Beam, Waterfall, Strength, Giga Drain, Swords Dance, Seed Bomb, Ice Punch, Substitute, Brick Break

    Pokemon: Mismagius
    Nickname: Missy
    Gender: Female
    Ability: Levitate
    Nature: Sassy
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Flash, Calm Mind, Thunderbolt, Thunder Wave, Protect

  14. #74
    Registered User Buzzer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,534

    Default Re: Main RP: Front Gate

    I'll take Siless, Rolls done soon, post probably tomorrow :)
    Last edited by Buzzer; 27th February 2011 at 06:23 PM.

  15. #75
    Leader of the Autobots Dinobot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Cybertron
    Posts
    6,254

    Default Re: Main RP: Front Gate


    TRAINER FORM
    Name: Cameron Grey
    Entrance Fee: $3,5oo
    Location: Meteor Valley
    Extra Pokemon Permit: 4
    Total Money: 2415oo
    Total Cost: $5,5oo
    Change: Total Money - Total Cost = 2415oo – 55oo = 236ooo
    Total Items: Honey (5x), Deluxe Honey (1x), Max Potion (5x), Full Heal (5x), Full Restore (4x), Type Repellant (3x), Pokeplayer (1x), Porygon Voice Disk (1x), Electrike Voice Disk (1x), Relicanthe (1x), Khangaskan Voice Disk (1x), Tauros Voice Disk (1x), Rhyhorn Voice Disk (1x), Torkoal Voice Disk (1x), Litwick Voice Disk (2x), Solosis Voice Disk (1x) Drilbur Voice Disk (2x), Golett Voice Disk (1x), Larvesta Voice Disk (1x), Zorua Voice Disk (2x) Blank Voice Disk (1x), Baby Teeth (1x), Spicy Splendor (5x), Sweet Sensation (5x), Dreamily Dry (5x), Sour Starfruit (5x), Bitter Berry (5x), Mystery Mist (5x), ATablet (1x), Calming Fragrance Plus (6x), Soothing Fragrance Plus (2x), Calming Fragrance Max (1x), Pokedoll (16x), Constume (Garden) (1x), Digital Camera (1x), Special Map (1x), Park Balls (3x), Hyperballs (12x), Supreme Parkball (1x), Superball (3x), Master Ball (2x)

    Pokemon Stats (List your Pokemon Stats)

    ________________________________________________________________


    *Recolor made by DarkEevee*

    Pokemon: Houndooom
    Nickname: Shadowpanther
    Gender: Male
    Ability: Early Bird
    Nature: Gentle
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Dark Pulse, Solarbeam, Hidden Power (Ice), Sunny Day, Snatch, Torment, Taunt, Substitute, Will-o-Wisp, Payback, Sludge Bomb, Snore, Rest, Secret Power, Double Team, Captivate, Rest, Iron Tail, Facade, Swagger, Strength, Sucker Punch, Super Fang
    Other Info: Always out of his Pokeball and always have to bring him

    ________________________________________________________________


    *Recolor made by DarkEevee*

    Pokemon: Gardevoir
    Nickname: Mindbender
    Gender: Female
    Ability: Synchronize
    Nature: Calm
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Thunderbolt, Snatch, Grass Knot, Attract, Thunder Wave, Rest, Sleep Talk, Protect, Substitute, Reflect, Light Screen, Taunt, Shadow Ball, Hidden Power (Fire), Psych Up, Skill Swap, Rain Dance, Trick Room, Focus Blast, Swagger, Charge Beam, Energy Ball, Torment, Icy Wind, Encore, Will-o-Wisp, Confuse Ray, Heal Bell
    Other Info: (Anything else you want to mention here)

    ________________________________________________________________


    *Recolor made by DarkEevee*

    Pokemon: Aerodactyl
    Nickname: Terrosaur
    Gender: Male
    Ability: Pressure
    Nature: Brave
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Dragon Claw, Earthquake, Roost, Stealth Rock, Substitute, Taunt, Toxic, Rock Tomb, Payback, Strength, Defog
    Other Info: (Anything else you want to mention here)

    ________________________________________________________________


    *Recolor made by DarkEevee*

    Pokemon: Porygon-Z
    Nickname: Cybershock
    Gender: Genderless
    Ability: Download
    Nature: Calm
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Ice Beam, Shadow Ball, Toxic, Thunder Wave, Substitute, Thunderbolt, Hidden Power (Fighting), Psychic, Dark Pulse, Protect, Trick Room, Rain Dance, Reflect, Pain Spilt, Barrier, Trick
    Other Info: (Anything else you want to mention here)

    ________________________________________________________________


    *Recolor made by Feng*
    Pokemon: Togekiss
    Nickname:Powerglide
    Gender: Female
    Ability: Serene Grace
    Nature: Calm
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Protect, Substitute, Flamethrower, Shadow Ball, Grass Knot, Psychic, Hidden Power (Ice), Roost, Thunder Wave, Silver Wind, Light Screen, Reflect, Water Pulse, Shock Wave, Fire Blast, Brick Break, Sunny Day, Fire Blast, Defog, Nasty Plot, Trick, Tri Attack, Psycho Shift, Heal Bell
    Other Info:
    _________________________________________________________________


    *Recolor made by Me*
    Pokemon: Slowbro
    Nickname: Kickback
    Gender: Male
    Ability: Regenerator
    Nature: Calm
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Calm Mind, Surf, Waterfall, Ice Punch, Thunderwave, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Substitute, Brine, Trick Room, Light Screen, Reflect, Toxic, Earthquake, Captivate, Shadow Ball, Swagger, Brick Break, Flamethrower, Facade, Skill Swap, Grass Knot, Hidden Power (Dragon), Drain Punch, Attract, Strength
    Other Info: (Anything else you want to mention here)



    Other Info: Be prepared for rerolls, also a fast ranger would be awesome, I post pretty fast. Also get me a double battle ;]
    Even in death, there is no command but MINE!™°|
    White FC: 0776 8732 5101
    3DS FC: 4914 3333 8109 IGN: Jerome


Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •