Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Main RP: The Botanic Gardens

Blog Entries
    Add MuddyMudkip on Facebook
    Follow MuddyMudkip on Tumblr Visit MuddyMudkip's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Main RP: The Botanic Gardens

Lightning's Run...

BP#2

The trainer was definitely frustrated as shown by his slapping of his own forehead, but who could blame him? Status-ailment-inflicting moves were usually the most annoying of moves, especially if it caused sleep, confusion, or if it intoxicated or had managed to freeze the target. It was helpful if you and your Pokemon used it against the opponent, but not vice versa.

The melodic, lullaby-styled tune drifted towards Clucky, who was beginning to get rather drowsy. The Sentret called out in vain hope to help her new friends, but to no immediate avail. It worked slightly.

“Return, Clucky!” Daniel screamed suddenly as a red light came shooting out of a Pokéball, engulfing the Blaziken. He held another orb, releasing the creature it contained. “Go, Astrix!”

It was, in my opinion, a good move. Returning his strong Blaze Pokemon to her ball before she could fall asleep - she gave a rather defiant growl of courageousness before she was sucked in completely. Unfortunately, the Normal-type was not too happy about this. She wailed loudly, frightened at what this situation might hold for her. She was scared.

Focusing on the battle first, the male quickly called out his next command. “Astrix, use Ice Beam!” he shouted to his Starmie. The Water-Psychic-type was Timid in nature, thus explaining how it reacted to the order. It slowly began to gather energy, still afraid of the thought of fighting.

Meanwhile, the Deerling had finished singing to its heart's content. The song floated over to the Starmie as it was beginning to form a small ball of ice... The next moment, it was getting rather drowsy - swaying back and forth. Luckily, a glinting beam had been formed. Just before plopping down to the grassy earth with an audible snore, Daniel's partner fired off what she had of the Ice Beam. It wasn't much but it was better than nothing.

The erratic attack shot forwards, catching the Season Pokemon off-guard as it slammed into it directly. Staggering back up, the wild entity looked on confidently. It seemed to absorb the solar energy from the sun as a sphere began to form in front of its nuzzle. The orb was glowing a bright green color. Once it had powered up, the Normal-Grass-type released the ball of energy with a mighty heave.

"Sentret! Sen.." the Scout Pokemon told Mr. Wiseman in a rather annoyed voice. It definitely wanted Clucky back out there.

BATTLE STATS:
    Wild Deerling (?, ???)
    Health: 59.5%
    Currently Using: [none]
    Last Move Used: GrassWhistle and Energy Ball

..::VS::..

Astrix the Starmie (G, Timid)
    Health: 85%
    Last Move Used: Ice Beam

Trainer Statistics:

Name: Daniel Wiseman

Area Effects: Cool breeze, grass has different lengths, sun is shining brightly
    Encounters Remaining: 13
    Pokemon Encountered: Sentret (F, Careful; 89.5%)|Pansage (?, ???)
    Current Encounter: Deerling (?, ???)
    Pokemon Captured: [none]

Total Items: 4 Park Balls, 2 Super balls, 1 Hyper ball, 1 Super potion, 4 Full Heals, 1 Pokedoll
    MCR Since Last Encounter: 3558/4000

Pokemon Stats

Raiguy the Male Raichu -- 100%
    Ability: Static
    Nature: Naughty
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Attract, Brick Break, Charge Beam, Rain Dance, Reflect, Grass Knot, Focus Blast, Substitute, Hidden Power (Grass), Mimic, Magnet Rise, Surf, Wish, Fly

Clucky the Female Blaziken -- 83%
    Ability: Blaze
    Nature: Brave
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Hidden Power (Dragon)
    >Drowsy

Astrix the Starmie (G) -- 100%
    Ability: Natural Cure
    Nature: Timid
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Water Pulse, Psychic, Surf, Ice Beam
    <Currently Out Of Ball; Currently Engaged in Battle>
    ..::Active URPG Ranger::..
    A Poem I Wrote
    >>learning through the downs, living for the ups<<
    Quote Originally Posted by Kai-Mei View Post
    Stuff died. Apparently Typhlosion > Chandelure.

Ranger : Leo

Team Run - Alaskapigeon and Fossil Fusion.

---

Commencing...

"Wow, they're really big," She said, "But in a good way. You look good for your height." I was glad she added that last part because I was trying to avoid another unwanted rage battle. At least she was learning. "I know what you want!" I She said, reaching into her bag and pulling out a candy bar. Then she whispered something to her Garchomp. Snorlax immediately went for the food. It was incredibly fast, I had never seen a Snorlax move like that before. I was going to make sure to never get in between Snorlax and food, I don’t want to get trampled on.

Right after he ate the bar, Garchomp’s arm blades extended dramatically. I know knew what she ordered him to do. He just used Swords Dance, so now, his already amazingly powerful attack was just that much stronger. She was definitely going to have to be careful now or she might accidently knock it out, and I wasn’t sure if she wanted that.

Chris appeared to want the Snorlax though, he quickly sent out his Gengar for battle. "Gengar, stay strong!" He said aloud. "I believe in you!" I liked it when Trainers encouraged their Pokémon like that. It made the Pokémon fight harder which in turn, made the battle more interesting I hated watching boring battles. "Gengar, here's what you do," He called out. "Firstly, use Hypnosis on Snorlax. I know it's a hit or miss situation, but try it! That's it Gengar, Snorlax is already sleeping anyways, but if it hits... We will know for definate! Right Gengar, If this Hypnosis hits. I would like you to try a Focus Blast. Hey Leo, am I doing this right? I may be new to this, but I wanna make sure... I am doing things like a pro."

"Yeah, that's good." I said. I wasn't really sure why he was asking me. He seemed like someone who would know how to battle well, but I just shrugged it off. Gengar didn’t look like the type who liked to perform trick moves like Hypnosis. I watched him closely as he hesitated to use the move, but the encouragement from his Trainer appeared to motivate him to use it. Chris was his Gengar didn’t disobey him like Pokémon of his nature would do when asked to perform such moves. Gengar sent out hypnotic waves towards the large halfway sleeping Pokémon. Snorlax just rubbed his stomach and remained motionless. Then suddenly, I heard a loud buzzing or growling sound and Gengar was knocked over. It didn’t appear to affect him that much, and I figured it was Snore.

Gengar then began charging up a small orb of brown energy. Although it didn’t really look it, it was a pretty powerful move. As that charged, the Snorlax on Alaskas side was on the move again, this time however, he wasn’t moving as fast as he did earlier. In fact, he was moving incredibly slow. His right fist was extended back and covered with ice. I knew this wasn’t going to be good if it hit. I looked back at Gengar who had already fired his attack. The orb sort of bounced off Snorlax, making a small explosion. It was supposed to be super effective, but Snorlax just rubbed his stomach again and continued to sleep.

---

Battle Stats.
    Alaska: Snorlax [100% Using Ice Punch] vs Garchomp [71% Att2 Used Swords Dance]
    MCR Met: 00986/45000

Chris: Snorlax [78%] vs Gengar [89% Used Hypnosis, Focus Blast]
    MCR Met: 04094/45000

Trainer Stats.

Alaskapigeon:

Fossil Fusion:
    Even in death, there is no command but MINE!™°|
    White FC: 0776 8732 5101
    3DS FC: 4914 3333 8109 IGN: Jerome

As I watched Gengar use Hypnosis and Focus Blast respectively. I was amazed how awesome she was. All that encouragement resulted in some fantastic hits. This is because of our bond. Pokemon and Trainer working side-by-side. Snorlax yawned loudly onto the floor and seem to have smacked Gengar with a Snore attack.

"Gengar, don't worry," I shouted with a loud voice. "You did a good job and keep going!" I clapped my hands together and my ghosty Pokemon because I was so proud of its strength. Sure, she was a very modest Gengar, but with the right encouragement I can bring out her full potential. Therefore, this makes her very proud in her own abilities compared to her original Modest self.

On the other hand. Leo responded to me with a "Yeah that's good." He looked confused as I asked him this question. I only wanted to know if I was doing things right because this was my first adventure into the National Park. However, Gengar is the star here not me. Whilst Gengar dazzled the Snorlax with a Focus Blast. Alaska's Garchomp seemed to be struggling against the powerhouse. I turned to Alaska and here best friend.

"Hey Alaska, are you feeling okay?" I asked. "I don't want you to falling behind now. Especially on those drugs of yours." I thought to myself and wondered how long she had been addicted to drugs. Sure, she must of had some messed up childhood. This is because she has Violet Gym where Flying Pokemon like to be high in the sky. I guess that's her motivation. Suddenly, Gengar started to breath a little and stared at me.

"What's up Gengar?" I shouted. I really do care about a lot of People and Pokemon. Gengar squeaked for a moment and then started to wave its arms. I believe my partner had an idea. Sure, I do not speak Pokemon language I know when she has something planned by when she waves those shadowy, arms around. Similarly, her shiny, sharp fangs clank together and reveal a cheeky grin. Snorlax seemed to not be phased by Gengar's scary looks or vicious poisonous atmosphere.

I remembered 5 years ago when I had Gastly fight a vicious, overweight teddy bear of doom. This Snorlax was known as Godzilla-Lax. That monster was evil and ripped through towns, buildings, and even ate people because it was that vicious. Thankfully, the National Park Pokemon are not so psychotic. I was so scared back then, and when I battled the trainer who controlled it was... so terrifying.

"I remember that Jack," I said to myself and looked at the grassy, overgrown garden. Jack was a strong trainer who wanted to make millions of dollars, and destroy the world with a single Snorlax. That trainer Jack seemed to rape women as well. Is it me or does this sound Alaska's cup of tea. Not the raping part but the psychoticness. The strange thing is, the Jack trainer dressed like me and was my imposter!

When I was told to battle my imposter I was awarded the Snag Machine. Similar to the one that existed in the Orre Region. I was able to use the machine to snag away that evil trainer's Godzilla-Lax for myself. Then, I wanted to treat it right and therefore make it less angry! Now that was a mission in itself.

Sure, the battle face-off against Snorlax was scary but I will describe that later when I feel up to talking about it.

"Okay, Gengar," I said softly. "See that sleeping Snorlax over there? Why not eat its dreams?" Gengar nodded in agreement. I had never seen her so confident as this against such a strong Pokemon. The shadowy ghost waved its purple hands and then awaited my instruction.

"Dream Eater now!" I shouted whilst I pointed at the sleeping creature. Gengar levitated quickly in the direction of Snorlax. It opened its mouth and spat out its rosy tongue at the sleeping beauty. Sleeping beauty... sure why not. Alaska looked high and quiet as her Snorlax seemed a problem. I would help her out, but I think she has a hidden inner strength. The teddy bear yawned loudly, which caused the grass to rustle rapidly. Leo stood back silently and watched us. Perhaps this Ranger had an evil plan behind that look of his. Only time will tell.

I turned to Alaska again for a moment just see how she was feeling. "Hey Alaska. How are you feeling?" I wondered if I would get a quick, clean response. In contrast to a drugged up, slurred speech that came out of no where or means nothing. I wonder what her mother is like or was this girl found under a tree. Anyways back to the Battlefield!

"Gengar that was a night shot with Dream Eater," I shouted. However, would it hit or not is in Gengar's hands. "Gengar, let's make sure it does not do anything silly and put you to sleep!" I shouted to my foggy ghost as it turned around. I remember its favourite move was Taunt, however being Modest it came at a price.

"Taunt, now," I shouted. Sher quickly waved her hand around rapidly within the hot atmosphere of the gardens. The Snorlax was the target, and might be forced to use physical attacks that do damage compared to specials. My plan was to force Snorlax to attack and I can then work on its damage as well. On the other hand, Sleep Talk might be zapped if it gets a non-damaging move. Always worth a shot!
    WinterVines 3:53 pm
    im sorry women are difficult
    i understand why some should stay in the kitchen

OOC: your previous post: Main RP: The Botanic Gardens

At the last second, Clefable suddenly jumped in between the decoy's horns, and somersaulted herself over its back. She put her right pointer finger to her mouth and back down in a relatively fast motion, and a stream of fire blasted out of her mouth after that. The spiraling flames directed towards the real Bouffalant, whom could only soak up all the glory of the fire attack.

Once the attack was finished, I quickly raised my arms in a throwing motion, and flung the Park Ball forward. It slapped the Bouffalant on the cheek and absorbed it with a red and white flash. This time, I was brought to Gallade's fidgety instead, for it had nudged Chain while probably communicating telepathically again. From their next course of action, I could tell that the Gallade had wanted to return to its Pokeball. I wasn't sure if it was just tired, or that it was bored out watching our battle, but I wouldn't blame it anyway.

This was over however, for the ball had stopped shaking. Compared to previous captures, the time that the ball took to shake was shorter than usual - the capture was highly successful. Chain walked over to the Park Ball and picked it up to place it inside his bag. Even though I had really wanted to introduce me and my Pokemon friends to our new Bouffalant, I had to wait till the end of the park expedition. Heck, I would have asked to leave early now since I caught what I wanted, but my ranger had hinted me a few times that I might want to stay. No harm staying anyway. I could catch a few more Pokemon; either to place them in my team, or to use as a trade bait.

"Congratulations on your Bouffalant capture, I'm glad you got what you came for!" Chain exclaimed. "Interested in seeing what else we can stumble across?"

"Yeah sure, let's keep moving!" I replied enthusiastically.
    // urpg moderator // my urpg stats // the ultra dex //

Angry about Outer Heavens ChainReaction01's Avatar

NBP

Ranger Chainy

~~~~~

"Yeah, sure, let's keep moving!" Ataro said, quite enthusiastically. I was glad to see that he didn't intend to leave the expedition early - some Trainers left as soon as they caught the Pokemon they were looking for, which I didn't really understand. If you left with only one Pokemon, you hadn't got all you paid for.

"Alright then, onwards," I muttered, leading Ataro away from the plains. There wasn't much else to see out here now that he had caught the Bouffalant he desired, so I decided to lead him down the next path out of here.

We walked along the edge of the plains. They were to our left, and along our right was a hedge that separated the cultivated beauty of the Gardens from its raw, primeval parts. After a few minutes I saw one of the arches in the path that allowed travel through the hedge. I pointed it out to Ataro, and we veered right, through the hedge.

Immediately after going through it, a small brown-and-cream rabbit bounced up to us on its hind legs. It had small black eyes and long brown ears that ended in a puff of cream-coloured fur. The Buneary bleated a greeting and bounced around Ataro's legs playfully.

"This is a lively little one," I chuckled. "Interested in trying to capture it?"

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Name: Ataro
    Area Effects: 9 Encounters Remaining, Bouffalant Voice Disk[FIVE USED]
    Pokemon Encountered: ??? Skitty(?); Hardy Tropius(M); ??? Treecko(?); ??? Sceptile(?); Serious Bouffalant(M); ??? Buneary(?)
    Pokemon Captured: Serious Bouffalant(M)
    CC since last Encounter: 1805

Pokemon Statistics:

Naive Female Skitty[Nicknamed Coco] 71% (Flash, Baton Pass, Sucker Punch, Tickle, Wish <Cute Charm Ability>)

Careful Female Smeagle 100% (Baton Pass, Dragon Dance, Encore, Extremespeed, Mean Look, Nasty Plot, Softboiled, Spore, Substitute, Thunder Wave <Moody Ability>)

Hardy Male Bibarel 100% (Charge Beam, Cut, Grass Knot, Ice Beam, Pluck, Protect, Return, Rock Climb, Rock Smash, Stealth Rock, Strength, Substitute, Surf, Taunt, Thunderbolt, Thunder Wave, Waterfall, Whirlpool, Aqua Tail, Double Edge, Icy Wind, Quick Attack, <Moody Ability>)

Quirky Female Clefable[nicknamed Elite BAM Fable] 100% (Calm Mind, Counter, Facade, Flamethrower, Flash, Hidden Power (Fighting), Ice Beam, Protect, Rock Smash, Seismic Toss, Stealth Rock, Strength, Substitute, Thunderbolt, Thunder Wave, Aromatherapy, Endeavor, Softboiled, Trick, Wish <Magic Guard Ability>)

Naughty Female Lickilicky 100% (Attract, Blizzard, Brick Break, Bubblebeam, Counter, Curse, Cut, Double Edge, Earthquake, Explosion, Facade, Fire Blast, Fire Punch, Flamethrower, Fling, Focus Blast, Focus Punch, Giga Impact, Hidden Power (Ground), Hyper Beam, Ice Beam, Ice Punch, Icy Wind, Mimic, Protect, Psych Up, Rain Dance, Rest, Return, Rock Climb, Rock Slide, Rock Smash, Rock Tomb, Sandstorm, Seismic Toss, Shadow Ball, Sleep Talk, Snore, Solarbeam, Strength, Substitute, Sunny Day, Surf, Swords Dance, Thunder, Thunderbolt, Thunderpunch, Toxic, Water Gun, Whirlpool, Amnesia, Hammer Arm, Heal Bell, Wish, Zen Headbutt <Own Tempo Ability>)

Impish Male Snorlax 72% (Attract, Blizzard, Brick Break, Counter, Curse, Earthquake, Fire Blast, Fire Punch, Focus Punch, Ice Beam, Ice Punch, Icy Wind, Protect, Psych Up, Reflect, Return, Rock Climb, Rock Slide, Rock Smash, Rock Tomb, SelfDestruct, Strength, Substitute, Surf, Thunder, Thunderbolt, Thunderpunch, Toxic, Whirlpool, Outrage, Seed Bomb, Superpower, Whirlwind, Zen Headbutt <Thick Fat Ability>)

Item Statistics:

Park Ball x2
    Super Ball x5
    Hyper Ball x4
    Supreme Park Ball
    Family Repellent x5
    Type Repellent
    Digital Camera
    Max Potion x2
    Full Heal x2
    Ranger's Delight (3 time uses)
    Status Bomb
    PokePlayer
    Honey x2
    Squirt Bottle (2 left)
    Calming Fragrance Plus
    Blank Voice Disc
    Intermediate Voice Disk
    Intermediate Voice Disk (Bouffalant) x2
    Pokedoll x2
    Escape Package (Pokedoll + Poketoy + Fluffy Tail + Slowpoke Tail) x3

~~~~~
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS
    Ranger Chapter | Referee Chapter | Grader Chapter | Judge Chapter
    ~No one understands how important sex is better than someone who isn't having any.~

"ALLAREFRED" WinterVines 7:15 pm
    nightgowns aren't for sleeping silly

We continued walking down the edges of the plains. This part of the Gardens had almost looked like a jungle; nature in all its grace. After a while, Chain suddenly pointed out one of the arches in the path to me and we walked around it.

Once we got past it, a small rabbit-like Pokemon bounced up to us on its hind legs. It cried out a gentle greeting and bounced around my legs playfully. This wild Pokemon was definitely not afraid or shy to get close to humans. It could have been my empathy with Normal-type Pokemon, or simply because I did owned a Lopunny myself after all ... which would also be why I was not interested in another Buneary.

"Nah, no thanks, already have one," I replied, and prepared to move on.

NBP

Ranger Chainy

~~~~~

For some reason Ataro didn't seem surprised that the Normal-type was very friendly. It probably had something to do with his past or his knowledge of the species, I wasn't sure which. Either way, he looked over to me and said "Nah, no thanks, already have one."

I nodded and said "Fair enough."

I started leading Ataro away down the path, but the Buneary squeaked and followed us, continuing to gambol around our legs as we traveled. I laughed and looked down at the white/cream Pokemon.

"I think it likes you a lot," I said to Ataro. "Are you sure you don't want to try to capture it? It's a friendly little bugger. If you really don't, I've got a PokeDoll here I can sell you."

I didn't like charging people for the PokeDolls, but the Park needed revenue somehow, and time and time again this had been shown as the most cost-effective method of drawing profits, so we decided to keep doing it. Besides, the Trainers rarely complained - they got to escape from a Pokemon they didn't want to battle. Everyone wins.

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Area Effects: 9 Encounters Remaining, Bouffalant Voice Disk[FIVE USED]
    Pokemon Encountered: ??? Skitty(?); Hardy Tropius(M); ??? Treecko(?); ??? Sceptile(?); Serious Bouffalant(M); ??? Buneary(?)
    CC since last Encounter: 1805 + something irrelevant

Pokemon Statistics:

Naive Female Skitty[Nicknamed Coco] 71% (Flash, Baton Pass, Sucker Punch, Tickle, Wish <Cute Charm Ability>)

Careful Female Smeagle 100% (Baton Pass, Dragon Dance, Encore, Extremespeed, Mean Look, Nasty Plot, Softboiled, Spore, Substitute, Thunder Wave <Moody Ability>)

Hardy Male Bibarel 100% (Charge Beam, Cut, Grass Knot, Ice Beam, Pluck, Protect, Return, Rock Climb, Rock Smash, Stealth Rock, Strength, Substitute, Surf, Taunt, Thunderbolt, Thunder Wave, Waterfall, Whirlpool, Aqua Tail, Double Edge, Icy Wind, Quick Attack, <Moody Ability>)

Quirky Female Clefable[nicknamed Elite BAM Fable] 100% (Calm Mind, Counter, Facade, Flamethrower, Flash, Hidden Power (Fighting), Ice Beam, Protect, Rock Smash, Seismic Toss, Stealth Rock, Strength, Substitute, Thunderbolt, Thunder Wave, Aromatherapy, Endeavor, Softboiled, Trick, Wish <Magic Guard Ability>)

Naughty Female Lickilicky 100% (Attract, Blizzard, Brick Break, Bubblebeam, Counter, Curse, Cut, Double Edge, Earthquake, Explosion, Facade, Fire Blast, Fire Punch, Flamethrower, Fling, Focus Blast, Focus Punch, Giga Impact, Hidden Power (Ground), Hyper Beam, Ice Beam, Ice Punch, Icy Wind, Mimic, Protect, Psych Up, Rain Dance, Rest, Return, Rock Climb, Rock Slide, Rock Smash, Rock Tomb, Sandstorm, Seismic Toss, Shadow Ball, Sleep Talk, Snore, Solarbeam, Strength, Substitute, Sunny Day, Surf, Swords Dance, Thunder, Thunderbolt, Thunderpunch, Toxic, Water Gun, Whirlpool, Amnesia, Hammer Arm, Heal Bell, Wish, Zen Headbutt <Own Tempo Ability>)

Impish Male Snorlax 72% (Attract, Blizzard, Brick Break, Counter, Curse, Earthquake, Fire Blast, Fire Punch, Focus Punch, Ice Beam, Ice Punch, Icy Wind, Protect, Psych Up, Reflect, Return, Rock Climb, Rock Slide, Rock Smash, Rock Tomb, SelfDestruct, Strength, Substitute, Surf, Thunder, Thunderbolt, Thunderpunch, Toxic, Whirlpool, Outrage, Seed Bomb, Superpower, Whirlwind, Zen Headbutt <Thick Fat Ability>)

Item Statistics:

Park Ball x2
    Super Ball x5
    Hyper Ball x4
    Supreme Park Ball
    Family Repellent x5
    Type Repellent
    Digital Camera
    Max Potion x2
    Full Heal x2
    Status Bomb
    PokePlayer
    Honey x2
    Squirt Bottle (2 left)
    Calming Fragrance Plus
    Blank Voice Disc
    Intermediate Voice Disk
    Pokedoll x2

~~~~~
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS
    ~No one understands how important sex is better than someone who isn't having any.~

Alaska's trip ended because she is taking to long to post and isn't active

Pokémon Captured: M, Deerling, Mild
    Items:
    Park Ball x2, Hyper Ball x1.

@ChainReaction01

OOC: Finally posted...

We started walking down the path, but the Buneary squeaked and continued to follow us instead. It sure was adamant enough. Times like this calls for a Pokedoll...

"I think it likes you a lot," Chain said. "Are you sure you don't want to try to capture it? It's a friendly little bugger. If you really don't, I've got a PokeDoll here I can sell you."

Though I felt a little bad for ignoring the Buneary's enthusiasm, I was really not interested in it since I was happy with my current Lopunny already. "Nah, it's okay. I have a Pokedoll here," I replied, and tossed the doll lightly towards the Buneary.

NBP

Ranger Chainy

~~~~~

"Nah, it's okay. I have a Pokedoll here," Ataro said, and he pulled a small Clefairy-shaped plush doll out of his bag. He then tossed it underarm towards the small bunny, who caught it in midair. The bunny squeaked its thanks and hopped off on its hind legs back into the bushes the direction we had come from. There was almost no doubt in my mind that Ataro had a Lopunny - no Normal-type Trainer would have passed that Buneary up unless they had captured one before.

I decided to continue leading him down the path - we'd soon arrive in the flower gardens, from what I could remember. The stones crunched underneath our feet, which lulled me as I walked, but I soon realised there was another sound that was almost hidden by the repetitive crunching sound. It sounded rough and yet smooth at the same time.

Suddenly, a large green lump fell out of the tree in front of us and I realised what I had been hearing. Slithering. The large green lump uncoiled its sinuous form, revealing a white head and delicate yellow markings along its green tail. The Serperior hissed warningly at us - my best guess was it had a nest near here and was protecting its young from us as we were intruders in its territory. I hoped Ataro didn't feel like capturing it, but as a Ranger I had to offer any Pokemon we came across.

"Feel like battling this Serperior?" I asked Ataro, making sure my displeasure was present in my tone.

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Area Effects: 8 Encounters Remaining, Bouffalant Voice Disk[FIVE USED]
    Pokemon Encountered: ??? Skitty(?); Hardy Tropius(M); ??? Treecko(?); ??? Sceptile(?); Serious Bouffalant(M); ??? Buneary(?); ??? Serperior(?)
    CC since last Encounter: 0

Pokemon Statistics:

Item Statistics:

Park Ball x2
    Super Ball x5
    Hyper Ball x4
    Supreme Park Ball
    Family Repellent x5
    Type Repellent
    Digital Camera
    Max Potion x2
    Full Heal x2
    Status Bomb
    PokePlayer
    Honey x2
    Squirt Bottle (2 left)
    Calming Fragrance Plus
    Blank Voice Disc
    Intermediate Voice Disk
    Pokedoll

~~~~~
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS

Red face Re: Main RP: The Botanic Gardens

@ChainReaction01

We continued walking the somewhat repetitive path. I was getting a littl tired and bored, but I was quite sure Chain was feeling the same way too. Just a few more encounters to go to see if there was anything good...

Suddenly, a Serperior coiled its way ahead of us. I was quite impressed with the encounter to be honest. Even though I could just purchase a Snivy in the Pokemart for 8,000 dollars, I wouldn't mind capturing a fully evolved one in the Park ... that is if I wasn't as tired as I was now.

As usual, Chain started asking me if I was interested in the Serperior - it definitely looked appealing, partly because of it's ability to possess the special skill called Contrary, but I didn't exactly feel like capturing one now. I shook my head to reply with a negative, whilst throwing a Pokedoll towards it at the same time. Then again, I had almost felt a slight tone of displeasure or annoyance in Chain's voice. It was probably just me though.

NBP

Ranger Chainy

OOC: @RUSTYREFBOT

~~~~~

We stood completely still, with the exception of Ataro's hand inching towards his pack, no doubt to pull out a PokeDoll. Before he did, though, the Serperior slithered away into the bushes. No doubt it had decided we were not a threat. The Wild Pokemon here in the Park usually knew of us Rangers and respected us, but sometimes they wanted to battle or were feeling overly protective or were just too enraged to be logical. Thus, the PokeDolls.

I shrugged and led Ataro along the path. Finally, we arrived at the flower gardens. Flowers laid in small plots spread across the plains like a carpet. There were all different colours and shapes, and the flowers ranged in size from smaller than my thumb to larger than the randomly-planted trees. There were more flowers in the greenhouses, but they were the tropical ones that wouldn't prosper out here in the temperate climate.

Lots of rare Pokemon could be found here. I'd found Munchlax, Whimsicott, Deerling, and Petilil here before - hopefully I could find something cool for Ataro to take home.

I heard a repetitive thudding, and I turned to my left to see a Pokemon approaching us. It was bird-like, but with tiny wings and large legs. Its body was brown, but most interestingly, it had two heads. It was a Doduo, a reasonably common Pokemon here in the Gardens, but they weren't usually found here in the flower patch. Nonetheless, it was a Normal-type - perhaps Ataro wanted to catch it. I stepped backwards, silently asking him if he wanted to battle it.

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Area Effects: 7 Encounters Remaining, Bouffalant Voice Disk[FIVE USED]
    Pokemon Encountered: ??? Skitty(?); Hardy Tropius(M); ??? Treecko(?); ??? Sceptile(?); Serious Bouffalant(M); ??? Buneary(?); ??? Serperior(?); ??? Doduo(?)

Pokemon Statistics:

Item Statistics:

Park Ball x2
    Super Ball x5
    Hyper Ball x4
    Supreme Park Ball
    Family Repellent x5
    Type Repellent
    Digital Camera
    Max Potion x2
    Full Heal x2
    Status Bomb
    PokePlayer
    Honey x2
    Squirt Bottle (2 left)
    Calming Fragrance Plus
    Blank Voice Disc
    Intermediate Voice Disk
    Pokedoll

~~~~~
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS

@ChainReaction01

We then arrived at some place that were filled with flower bushes all around. They were of different colors, shapes, and species - littered across the entire area richly. I sure hope the remaining wild Pokemon would be interesting enough as well.

Just then, a repetitive thudding started to resound, and we turned to our left to see a Doduo peeking at us. It was a popular fact that a Doduo that was squatting down looked like a Hitmonchan instead, and vice-versa. Though, it was a definite answer that it wasn't a Hitmonchan since we were in the gardens.

Chain stepped back and waited for my decision. Unfortunately, it was yet again, another species that I had already captured before. "I'll pass... again. Already have a Dodrio."

@dannycon

Ranger Leo
    Trainer Daniel

-

Commencing...

"Leo, I got something for you!" The new desk lady Christina called out. I quickly got up from my desk and ran towards her, if it was anything like this morning then it was going to be good. She winked at me and handed me a small file.

"What is this?" I grumbled.

"A new Trainer is coming into the park. He has never been here before." She responded.

"Oh, and you want me to scare him away?" I grinned, and tossed the file onto the desk. "Get someone else to do it, I'm busy with elite stuff." I walked back into my office and grabbed my Ranger supplies and quickly threw them into my backpack. If I wanted to get on her good side then I was going to have to take this run. I let out a loud whistle and a large black dog appeared within seconds. "We got to go boy." I said to Shadow, my Houndoom and partner Pokemon. "Then we can sneak over to the Outer Heavens."

I walked back out of my office and grabbed the file off of her desk. She just nodded and smile as I walked out of the rangers headquarters building. "Alright Shadow, we've got to get to the Botanical Gardens, shall I have Mindbender teleport us there now?" Shadow shook his head and pointed over towards Rex's dirt bike.

"Good idea." I said, a huge grin began to form on my face. "I'm sure he won't mind." I quickly hoped on and took off. Shadow made sure to follow besides me. Within minutes, we arrived at the gardens. It wasn't as hot as I expected, but it was a bit humid.

"I guess now we wait for out Trainer." I shrugged as I sat underneath a large tree. Shadow rested his head on my lap. I glanced at my watch and wondered when he was going to arrive.

-

Name: Daniel
    Total Money: $3,100
    Total Items: 1 Parkball, 2 Superballs, 2 Lava Cookies, 2 Energy Powders

Pokemon Stats

Pokemon: Empoleon
    Nickname Polly
    Ability: Torrent
    Nature: Jolly
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: None

Pokemon: Pidgeot
    Nickname Pidge
    Ability: Tangled Feet
    Nature: Serious
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: None

NBP

Ranger Chainy

OOC: @RUSTYREFBOT you should catch this and trade it to me :333

~~~~~

"I'll pass, again." Ataro said. "Already have a Dodrio."

"Wow, you have a lot of Pokemon. Are there any ones you don't have?" I asked incredulously.

The Doduo padded up to us and took a good look. I thought it was about to demand a battle but something else back in the forest seemed to catch its eyes so it ran off in that direction. I shrugged and led Ataro forwards, closer to the flowers.

The first couple of patches were small-lying roses of red and blue, and didn't have anything interesting in them.The third patch, however, were like sunflowers but with big leaves on the stems that made a perfect place for small Pokemon to hide. Apparently, there was one in there, because it was ruffling the foliage around. I made a piercing whistle, and the hiding Pokemon jumped out.

It looked kind of like a squirrel or a flying fox, except its ears were huge. Its fur was entirely gray, except for the tips of its ears and tail, which were white. The Mincinno's ears twitched as it looked up at us, its small eyes quivering slightly.

"Want to try catching this little one, then?" I asked Ataro. There was no way he had one of these - they were incredibly rare.

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Area Effects: 7 Encounters Remaining, Bouffalant Voice Disk[FIVE USED]
    Pokemon Encountered: ??? Skitty(?); Hardy Tropius(M); ??? Treecko(?); ??? Sceptile(?); Serious Bouffalant(M); ??? Buneary(?); ??? Serperior(?); ??? Doduo(?) ??? Mincinno(?)

Pokemon Statistics:

Item Statistics:

Park Ball x2
    Super Ball x5
    Hyper Ball x4
    Supreme Park Ball
    Family Repellent x5
    Type Repellent
    Digital Camera
    Max Potion x2
    Full Heal x2
    Status Bomb
    PokePlayer
    Honey x2
    Squirt Bottle (2 left)
    Calming Fragrance Plus
    Blank Voice Disc
    Intermediate Voice Disk
    Pokedoll

~~~~~
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS

Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast