Main RP: The Botanic Gardens - Page 11
Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Main RP: The Botanic Gardens

Default Re: Main RP: The Botanic Gardens

"Would you like to battle the Pansage?" Elisa said.

I turned around, feeling hopeful. I'd never seen a Pansage before, and thought it would be a good Pokemon to add to my collection.

"I think a battle would be absolutely-" but I was cut off by the Pansage's expression. It was one of the most hideous Pokemon I'd ever seen. Its big eyes were staring directly into my soul. I wasn't sure I could live with myself if I captured it. Having a monster like that amongst my team would ruin my reputation... or worse, kill me in my sleep! It was like an evil Aipom bred with a Treeko and it grew up near a nuclear power plan. I smiled uneasily. "... unnecessary and Clucky would probably set the poor little thing on fire... LET'S GO."

I exclaimed, walking quickly, hoping to get as far away from the Pansage as possible. Not today, monkey Satan... I thought, throwing up a little in the back of my mouth. I feel as though when the great one was creating the Pokemon of the world, they got really lazy.
    There are no stupid questions, only obvious answers.
    - Me

Please join my RP. I worked hard on it... PLEAAAAAASE?! http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f394/tyrant-107146/

The substitute struck home. I had honestly never thought that those words would go through my mind, but a “doll” formed of my Ludicolo’s regenerating outer coat had just knocked Shiftry out of the air. As the tree-like Pokémon crash-landed, I felt a small bit of satisfaction knowing that the battle was that much closer to being finished. Teddson began a little victory jig to call in a small drizzle, as I had asked. He looked winded from the battle, but it hadn’t hurt his high spirits at all; he seemed better than ever, even, and now he would hopefully be topping that with more stamina from his Rain Dish ability. I wished I had gotten the Pineapple the Technical Machine for Drain Punch, as the move would have helped in keeping Teddson’s health up and spirits high, but that just left a bit of room for improvisation.

Before I could get Teddson back to attacking, though, a leafy burst emerged from where Shiftry landed; it used the powerful Leaf Storm technique, which was only second in power to the near-legendary Frenzy Plant in terms of directly damaging Grass-type moves. Not even Teddson knew the powerful move; he always made do with Seed Bomb and Energy Ball instead. The blow struck Teddson and interrupted his dance; I couldn’t see through the leaves, but it almost looked like it knocked him off his feet completely (which wouldn’t be hard, seeing as he was hopping around), since he was dusting himself off by the time the attack finished. He didn’t seem happy that his dance was interrupted, even though we got the desired rain on the field. Teddson was still enjoying himself with the battle, there was no doubt about that; he just.. hates being interrupted dancing unless it’s important, and he didn’t seem to take Shiftry as enough of a threat to stop dancing, just enough of a threat to get a bit frustrated at for making his dancing stop.

I had to get a command out so Teddson had something to do that wouldn’t jeopardize the battle; he wasn’t exactly the best tactician, and he knew it. On his own, he battled a bit recklessly, thinking of only using moves for damage (though he could effectively utilize a Rain Dance on his own). He always left himself open for physical strikes once he could deliver some of his own, and didn’t bother backing up for any attacks with potential range that he had. I’m his voice of reason in battle, I suppose, but to be honest his moves didn’t allow for much of a deviation from his offensive strategies; I focused more on getting him to use his moves less for damage and more for an adequate defense, and I served as a pair of extra eyes, but really most of what I did was let Teddson fight without having to think much of what move to use. He seemed to be just fine with that, though with how Teddson is I wouldn’t be surprised if he honestly didn’t care, as long as he had fun during battle.

“Teddson, get up close, charging up an Ice Punch and a Brick Break in your hands, and strike Shiftry with one punch at a time. When you connect, take a bit of his health through a fist-focused Giga Drain.” It was the biggest improvised attack I had done yet, unless one wanted to consider the Substitute Toss bigger than this. A combo of an improved drain punch and ice punch; I didn’t expect it to heal Teddson as much as a real Drain Punch would, but it was still something, and Ice Punch could hopefully hinder Shiftry.

The Pineapple Pokémon’s hands began to glow; one with pure power, the other with the reflection of light from ice crystals. They were far more intense than the glow of Teddson’s ‘hat’ from Rain Dish, and the whole thing made him look like a Jack-o-Lantern from the Sevii Islands. As humorous as the thought was, the glow meant that the battle was just starting.

"So, what are you guys looking for today?" Chain asked us.

"I'm looking for a Ferroseed and Durant." Cameron quickly replied. "Speaking of which..." He then took out his disk and inserted it into the Pokeplayer. "I added some modifications to this Pokeplayer, let's see if it works." He played the button to my Pokeplayer, sending out the sound of a Ferroseed.

Then, one of his Pokeballs fell to the ground, releasing a large, long-tounged, pink Pokemon. The Lickitung cried out happily, and gave Cameron a huge lick with its enormous tongue. It felt kind of unusual to me, because Cameron's and my character are quite different as compared to each other. In fact, even our Pokemon's character were quite different.

"That's right buddy, we'll find one and when we do, you can be up first to battle," said Cameron.

I decided to follow suit, and send out my very own Lickilicky instead. I took her Pokeball and toss it into the air; revealing a similar version of Cameron's Lickitung, except that mine looked a little different, more evolved, and bigger; as well as a longer tongue.

"Lickilicky, together with Lickitung, you can be the first to battle," I said. "Oh, and I'm looking for a Bouffalant of course!"
    // urpg moderator // my urpg stats // the ultra dex //
    / Pokémon X FC: 2148-9374-7797 /

Angry about Outer Heavens ChainReaction01's Avatar

NBP

Ranger Chainy

~~~~~

"I'm looking for a Ferroseed and Durant. Speaking of which..." he trailed off as he pulled out a disk and inserted it into the Pokeplayer at his waist. "I added some modifications to this Pokeplayer, let's see if it works."

"Interesting, it doesn't look modified at all," I said, looking at the circular red on his belt. My fingers started to twitch and I resolved to get a good long look at the device as soon as I possibly could. I continued to stare at it, picking out minor differences from the stock model, until a flash of white light distracted me. I looked over to the source, and a long pink tongue was licking Cameron enthusiastically. The tongue was attached to a Lickitung. It was always interesting when people brought not-fully-evolved Pokemon to the Park, they usually carried a trick their fully evolved forms couldn't use, or perhaps their Trainers just bonded with them in that stage and both of them were happy to keep things they way they were.

As if in response to Cameron releasing his Lickitung, Ataro re-released his Lickilicky. "Lickilicky, together with Lickitung, you can be the first to battle," he said. "Oh, and I'm looking for a Bouffalant of course!"

I nodded. Bouffalant were fairly rare Pokemon that often had bad tempers. There was a large herd here in the Gardens, and they often clashed with the Tauros herd that roamed the area as well. I remembered a couple months ago when I'd come up against a Tauros - considering I had a young Trainer with me, I'd been forced to flee from the enraged Pokemon.

"Well, let's get going," I said, turning and leading the two experienced Trainers into the Gardens. I pulled out my PDA and flicked my fingers across the screen - the Bouffalant were usually found in the open grassy area on the other side of the forest plot, so making a beeline for the plains through the forest should give us the best shot at encountering both of the Pokemon we were looking for.

I started to walk down the path to the forest plot, gravel path crunching underneath my shoes, when I heard some playful growling. A pair of Skitty rolled out from underneath a low bush, tails extended and eyes narrowed in mock combat. They hissed at each other and separated, bouncing backwards a bit, putting distance between them. I noticed that one of them had a bit of hair that stuck up on its head, giving it a punk-rock look. They were so focused on their practise battle that they hadn't even noticed us yet.

I turned back to Cameron and Ataro, indicating the two cat-like Pokemon with a wave of my hand. I noticed that Ataro's Skitty had its ears perked up, clearly wanting to go and play with the other two. "Either of you interested in a Skitty?" I asked them. I doubted they would, considering Cameron was a collector of rare and powerful Pokemon, and Ataro already had one, but you never know here in the Park. People often liked to catch anything that fell to hand just in case they didn't encounter the Pokemon they wanted - at least then they could use the Pokemon they captured instead for trade bait.

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Name: Ataro
    Area Effects: 14 Encounters Remaining, Bouffalant Voice Disk[ONE USED]
    Pokemon Encountered: ??? Skitty(?)
    Pokemon Captured: N/A
    CC since last Encounter: 5658

-----

Name: Cameron
    Area Effects: 14 Encounters Remaining, Ferroseed Voice Disk[ONE USED]
    Pokemon Encountered: ??? Skitty(?)
    CC since last Encounter: 3589

Pokemon Statistics:

Naive Female Skitty[Nicknamed Coco] 100% (Flash, Baton Pass, Sucker Punch, Tickle, Wish <Cute Charm Ability>)

Careful Female Smeagle 100% (Baton Pass, Dragon Dance, Encore, Extremespeed, Mean Look, Nasty Plot, Softboiled, Spore, Substitute, Thunder Wave <Moody Ability>)

Hardy Male Bibarel 100% (Charge Beam, Cut, Grass Knot, Ice Beam, Pluck, Protect, Return, Rock Climb, Rock Smash, Stealth Rock, Strength, Substitute, Surf, Taunt, Thunderbolt, Thunder Wave, Waterfall, Whirlpool, Aqua Tail, Double Edge, Icy Wind, Quick Attack, <Moody Ability>)

Quirky Female Clefable[nicknamed Elite BAM Fable] 100% (Calm Mind, Counter, Facade, Flamethrower, Flash, Hidden Power (Fighting), Ice Beam, Protect, Rock Smash, Seismic Toss, Stealth Rock, Strength, Substitute, Thunderbolt, Thunder Wave, Aromatherapy, Endeavor, Softboiled, Trick, Wish <Magic Guard Ability>)

Naughty Female Lickilicky 100% (Attract, Blizzard, Brick Break, Bubblebeam, Counter, Curse, Cut, Double Edge, Earthquake, Explosion, Facade, Fire Blast, Fire Punch, Flamethrower, Fling, Focus Blast, Focus Punch, Giga Impact, Hidden Power (Ground), Hyper Beam, Ice Beam, Ice Punch, Icy Wind, Mimic, Protect, Psych Up, Rain Dance, Rest, Return, Rock Climb, Rock Slide, Rock Smash, Rock Tomb, Sandstorm, Seismic Toss, Shadow Ball, Sleep Talk, Snore, Solarbeam, Strength, Substitute, Sunny Day, Surf, Swords Dance, Thunder, Thunderbolt, Thunderpunch, Toxic, Water Gun, Whirlpool, Amnesia, Hammer Arm, Heal Bell, Wish, Zen Headbutt <Own Tempo Ability>)

Impish Male Snorlax 100% (Attract, Blizzard, Brick Break, Counter, Curse, Earthquake, Fire Blast, Fire Punch, Focus Punch, Ice Beam, Ice Punch, Icy Wind, Protect, Psych Up, Reflect, Return, Rock Climb, Rock Slide, Rock Smash, Rock Tomb, SelfDestruct, Strength, Substitute, Surf, Thunder, Thunderbolt, Thunderpunch, Toxic, Whirlpool, Outrage, Seed Bomb, Superpower, Whirlwind, Zen Headbutt <Thick Fat Ability>)

-----

Gentle Male Houndoom[Nicknamed Shadowpanther] 100% (Dark Pulse, Solarbeam, Hidden Power (Ice), Sunny Day, Snatch, Torment, Taunt, Substitute, Will-o-Wisp, Payback, Sludge Bomb, Snore, Rest, Secret Power, Double Team, Captivate, Rest, Iron Tail, Facade, Swagger, Strength, Sucker Punch, Super Fang <Early Bird Ability>)

Calm Female Gardevoir[Nicknamed Mindbender] 100% (Thunderbolt, Snatch, Grass Knot, Attract, Thunder Wave, Rest, Sleep Talk, Protect, Substitute, Reflect, Light Screen, Taunt, Shadow Ball, Hidden Power (Fire), Psych Up, Skill Swap, Rain Dance, Trick Room, Focus Blast, Swagger, Charge Beam, Energy Ball, Torment, Icy Wind, Encore, Will-o-Wisp, Confuse Ray, Heal Bell <Synchronise Ability>)

Brave Male Lickitung[Nicknamed Lickitron] 100% (Earthquake, Hidden Power (Psychic), Substitute, Surf, Thunder Punch, Protect, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Mega Punch, Mega Kick, Brick Break, Strength, Wish, Heal Bell, Belly Drum, Aqua Tail, Yawn, Amnesia <Cloud Nine Ability>)

Calm Genderless Porygon-Z[Nicknamed Cybershock] 100% (Ice Beam, Shadow Ball, Toxic, Thunder Wave, Substitute, Thunderbolt, Hidden Power (Fighting), Psychic, Dark Pulse, Protect, Trick Room, Rain Dance, Reflect, Pain Spilt, Barrier, Trick <Download Ability>)

Mild Female Snorlax[Nicknamed Landquake] 100% (Surf, Curse, Earthquake, Brick Break, Ice Punch, Strength, Whirlwind, Seed Bomb, Outrage <Thick Fat Ability>)

Calm Female Volcarona[Nicknamed Flamefeather] 100% (Hidden Power (Water), Flamethrower, Light Screen, Psychic, Morning Sun, Magnet Rise <Flame Body Ability>)

Item Statistics:

Park Ball x3
    Super Ball x5
    Hyper Ball x4
    Supreme Park Ball
    Family Repellent x5
    Type Repellent
    Digital Camera
    Max Potion x2
    Full Heal x2
    Ranger's Delight (3 time uses)
    Status Bomb
    PokePlayer
    Honey x2
    Squirt Bottle (2 left)
    Calming Fragrance Plus x2
    Blank Voice Disc
    Intermediate Voice Disk
    Intermediate Voice Disk (Bouffalant) x2
    Pokedoll x2
    Escape Package (Pokedoll + Poketoy + Fluffy Tail + Slowpoke Tail) x3

-----

Honey (5x)
    Deluxe Honey
    Max Potion (5x)
    Full Heal (5x)
    Full Restore (4x)
    Type Repellant (3x)
    Pokeplayer
    Porygon Voice Disk
    Electrike Voice Disk
    Relicanth Voice Disk
    Khangaskan Voice Disk
    Tauros Voice Disk
    Rhyhorn Voice Disk
    Torkoal Voice Disk
    Litwick Voice Disk (2x)
    Solosis Voice Disk
    Drilbur Voice Disk (2x)
    Golett Voice Disk
    Larvesta Voice Disk
    Zorua Voice Disk
    Durant Voice Disk
    Ferroseed Voice Disk
    Blank Voice Disk
    Baby Teeth
    Spicy Splendor (5x)
    Sweet Sensation (5x)
    Dreamily Dry (5x)
    Sour Starfruit (5x)
    Bitter Berry (5x)
    Mystery Mist (5x)
    ATablet
    Calming Fragrance Plus (3x)
    Soothing Fragrance Plus (2x)
    Calming Fragrance Max
    Pokedoll (16x)
    Escape Package (3x)
    Costume (Garden)
    Digital Camera
    Special Map
    Park Ball
    Hyperballs (10x)
    SupremeParkball
    Superball (3x)
    Master Ball (2x)

~~~~~
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS
    Ranger Chapter | Referee Chapter | Grader Chapter | Judge Chapter
    ~No one understands how important sex is better than someone who isn't having any.~

"ALLAREFRED" WinterVines 7:15 pm
    nightgowns aren't for sleeping silly

OOC: I brought two of each of those disks, just thought I'd let you know.

"No, I'm not interested in capturing them." I said, pulling out a doll and placing it on the ground. "I already have means of getting one, so I don't need these. All I want is these two Pokemon, so I'm going to try this again." I once more played the Ferroseed voice disk that I brought, hoping that I'd finally get it.

I looked over at Ataro and his Lickilicky, wondering if he was going to go for it. I knew he had come here for a Buffolant, so I didn't think he'd go for it. I heard he was just recently here looking for one but didn't manage to find one. He did however, get a Tauros in that run which wasn't a total waste since he was Nacrene's Gym Leader.
    Even in death, there is no command but MINE!™°|
    White FC: 0776 8732 5101
    3DS FC: 4914 3333 8109 IGN: Jerome

"Well, let's get going," Chain said, turning and leading us into the Gardens. He pulled out his PDA and flicked his fingers across the screen - though I wasn't quite sure what was he doing.

Regardless, we started walking down the path to somewhere deeper within the garden, but the path wasn't quite smooth to walk on. We were walking on some graveled pathway, so the road was pretty uneven. Suddenly, a pair of Skitty rolled out from underneath a low bush, as they wrestled around playfully.

Chain turned back to face me and Cameron, indicating the two cat-like Pokemon with a wave of his hand. At the same time, I noticed that my Skitty had her ears perked up; seemingly wanting to go and play with the other two. "Either of you interested in a Skitty?" Chain asked us.

It wasn't a hard question to answer. I already had a Skitty, and I was more than happy with my current one. Cameron indicated that he wasn't interested either, and placed a Pokedoll onto the ground to ensure a definite successful escape. Although to others, Skitty had looked like she wanted to play with them, I knew her only too well. I expressed my indifferent expression and threw a Pokedoll towards the pair of Skitty as well, and my Skitty jumped off my shoulder; walking up towards the pair of Skitty.

She eagerly strutted around - showing off her elegance and beauty, before turning her back towards the pair of Skitty, which I had assumed were male species. She walked back confidently to me and jumped back onto my shoulder, as if to show off her superiority over the pair of wild Pokemon. I waited for Chain to continue to lead us forward, while I hoped enthusiastically that something interesting would happen.

NBP

Ranger Chainy

~~~~~

"No, I'm not interested in capturing them I already have means of getting one, so I don't need these. All I want is these two Pokemon, so I'm going to try this again," Cameron said. I nodded as I remembered our previous runs - Cameron was very focused on whatever he came in to catch, as opposed to me. I just caught whatever was cool that I happened to bump across.

I looked back at Ataro, and saw his Skitty wind gracefully around his legs. I could tell by his silence that he wasnt interested either, and I couldn't say that I blamed him. I held out my hand to indicate that we should wait for the Skitty to move on. They wrestled for another couple minutes, and then the tufted hair one swiped viciously at the other, sending it running. Tufty looked around and saw us watching it silently. It began to walk towards us but then it saw the Poke Doll Ataro had thrown in its direction. It darted forwards and grabbed the doll in its mouth before darting away in the opposite direction. I nodded, and began to lead us further in.

It was an uneventful five minute walk to the forest plot. It was one of the closest areas to the gate, sharing the distinction with the picnic area and the glasshouses. It was fenced in with chainlink fence, which meant getting lost in it could be annoying, but it was where Ferroseed were usually found, so it was out destination.

We arrived at the stone gate, about to go in, when I heard a small buzzing sound. A Combee flew from the direction of the greenhouses and circled around us, not sure what to make of our little group. I wasn't sure what to do - on a Team Expedition, all battles are supposed to be Double Battles - when suddenly the sun was blocked out. I looked overhead, and a large green-and-brown Pokemon dropped onto the ground between us and the gate, blocking our way. It looked like a tree, and had a bunch of bananas growing underneath its chin, and was slightly over a human in size.

"Well, how about these? You guys feel like battling? Remember, you'll have to fight them both if you do," I said.

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Area Effects: 13 Encounters Remaining, Bouffalant Voice Disk[TWO USED]
    Pokemon Encountered: ??? Skitty(?); ??? Tropius(?)
    CC since last Encounter: 0

-----

Area Effects: 13 Encounters Remaining, Ferroseed Voice Disk[TWO USED]
    Pokemon Encountered: ??? Skitty(?); ??? Combee(?)
    CC since last Encounter: 0

Pokemon Statistics:

Naive Female Skitty[Nicknamed Coco] 100% (Flash, Baton Pass, Sucker Punch, Tickle, Wish <Cute Charm Ability>)

Careful Female Smeagle 100% (Baton Pass, Dragon Dance, Encore, Extremespeed, Mean Look, Nasty Plot, Softboiled, Spore, Substitute, Thunder Wave <Moody Ability>)

Hardy Male Bibarel 100% (Charge Beam, Cut, Grass Knot, Ice Beam, Pluck, Protect, Return, Rock Climb, Rock Smash, Stealth Rock, Strength, Substitute, Surf, Taunt, Thunderbolt, Thunder Wave, Waterfall, Whirlpool, Aqua Tail, Double Edge, Icy Wind, Quick Attack, <Moody Ability>)

Quirky Female Clefable[nicknamed Elite BAM Fable] 100% (Calm Mind, Counter, Facade, Flamethrower, Flash, Hidden Power (Fighting), Ice Beam, Protect, Rock Smash, Seismic Toss, Stealth Rock, Strength, Substitute, Thunderbolt, Thunder Wave, Aromatherapy, Endeavor, Softboiled, Trick, Wish <Magic Guard Ability>)

Naughty Female Lickilicky 100% (Attract, Blizzard, Brick Break, Bubblebeam, Counter, Curse, Cut, Double Edge, Earthquake, Explosion, Facade, Fire Blast, Fire Punch, Flamethrower, Fling, Focus Blast, Focus Punch, Giga Impact, Hidden Power (Ground), Hyper Beam, Ice Beam, Ice Punch, Icy Wind, Mimic, Protect, Psych Up, Rain Dance, Rest, Return, Rock Climb, Rock Slide, Rock Smash, Rock Tomb, Sandstorm, Seismic Toss, Shadow Ball, Sleep Talk, Snore, Solarbeam, Strength, Substitute, Sunny Day, Surf, Swords Dance, Thunder, Thunderbolt, Thunderpunch, Toxic, Water Gun, Whirlpool, Amnesia, Hammer Arm, Heal Bell, Wish, Zen Headbutt <Own Tempo Ability>)

Impish Male Snorlax 100% (Attract, Blizzard, Brick Break, Counter, Curse, Earthquake, Fire Blast, Fire Punch, Focus Punch, Ice Beam, Ice Punch, Icy Wind, Protect, Psych Up, Reflect, Return, Rock Climb, Rock Slide, Rock Smash, Rock Tomb, SelfDestruct, Strength, Substitute, Surf, Thunder, Thunderbolt, Thunderpunch, Toxic, Whirlpool, Outrage, Seed Bomb, Superpower, Whirlwind, Zen Headbutt <Thick Fat Ability>)

-----

Gentle Male Houndoom[Nicknamed Shadowpanther] 100% (Dark Pulse, Solarbeam, Hidden Power (Ice), Sunny Day, Snatch, Torment, Taunt, Substitute, Will-o-Wisp, Payback, Sludge Bomb, Snore, Rest, Secret Power, Double Team, Captivate, Rest, Iron Tail, Facade, Swagger, Strength, Sucker Punch, Super Fang <Early Bird Ability>)

Calm Female Gardevoir[Nicknamed Mindbender] 100% (Thunderbolt, Snatch, Grass Knot, Attract, Thunder Wave, Rest, Sleep Talk, Protect, Substitute, Reflect, Light Screen, Taunt, Shadow Ball, Hidden Power (Fire), Psych Up, Skill Swap, Rain Dance, Trick Room, Focus Blast, Swagger, Charge Beam, Energy Ball, Torment, Icy Wind, Encore, Will-o-Wisp, Confuse Ray, Heal Bell <Synchronise Ability>)

Brave Male Lickitung[Nicknamed Lickitron] 100% (Earthquake, Hidden Power (Psychic), Substitute, Surf, Thunder Punch, Protect, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Mega Punch, Mega Kick, Brick Break, Strength, Wish, Heal Bell, Belly Drum, Aqua Tail, Yawn, Amnesia <Cloud Nine Ability>)

Calm Genderless Porygon-Z[Nicknamed Cybershock] 100% (Ice Beam, Shadow Ball, Toxic, Thunder Wave, Substitute, Thunderbolt, Hidden Power (Fighting), Psychic, Dark Pulse, Protect, Trick Room, Rain Dance, Reflect, Pain Spilt, Barrier, Trick <Download Ability>)

Mild Female Snorlax[Nicknamed Landquake] 100% (Surf, Curse, Earthquake, Brick Break, Ice Punch, Strength, Whirlwind, Seed Bomb, Outrage <Thick Fat Ability>)

Calm Female Volcarona[Nicknamed Flamefeather] 100% (Hidden Power (Water), Flamethrower, Light Screen, Psychic, Morning Sun, Magnet Rise <Flame Body Ability>)

Item Statistics:

Park Ball x3
    Super Ball x5
    Hyper Ball x4
    Supreme Park Ball
    Family Repellent x5
    Type Repellent
    Digital Camera
    Max Potion x2
    Full Heal x2
    Status Bomb
    PokePlayer
    Honey x2
    Squirt Bottle (2 left)
    Blank Voice Disc
    Intermediate Voice Disk
    Pokedoll x2

-----

Honey (5x)
    Deluxe Honey
    Max Potion (5x)
    Full Heal (5x)
    Full Restore (4x)
    Type Repellant (3x)
    Pokeplayer
    Porygon Voice Disk
    Electrike Voice Disk
    Relicanth Voice Disk
    Khangaskan Voice Disk
    Tauros Voice Disk
    Rhyhorn Voice Disk
    Torkoal Voice Disk
    Litwick Voice Disk (2x)
    Solosis Voice Disk
    Drilbur Voice Disk (2x)
    Golett Voice Disk
    Larvesta Voice Disk
    Zorua Voice Disk
    Durant Voice Disk
    Ferroseed Voice Disk
    Blank Voice Disk
    Baby Teeth
    Spicy Splendor (5x)
    Sweet Sensation (5x)
    Dreamily Dry (5x)
    Sour Starfruit (5x)
    Bitter Berry (5x)
    Mystery Mist (5x)
    ATablet
    Calming Fragrance Max
    Pokedoll (16x)
    Escape Package (3x)
    Costume (Garden)
    Digital Camera
    Special Map
    Park Ball
    Hyperballs (10x)
    SupremeParkball
    Superball (3x)
    Master Ball (2x)

~~~~~
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS
    ~No one understands how important sex is better than someone who isn't having any.~

As I had guessed, Ataro didn't want the Skitty either. He had come here for a Buffalo Pokémon, but I wasn't sure what else. I played my voice disk once more. I heard something big coming out way and quickly felt disappointed. Firstly, Durant or Ferroseed couldn't fly. Secondly, it sounded like something big, and neither Pokémon I wanted were that size. I looked ahead and saw a small Combee coming our way. Surely that wasn’t the sound I heard. I stopped and looked around, but couldn’t see anything.

Then Lickitron took off and ran behind a tree. “What’s wrong?” I called out, but before I could get an answer, a large Shadow flew over me. I looked up and saw a large green-and-brown Pokémon dropped onto the ground between us and the gate, blocking our way. It looked like a tropical tree, and had a bunch of bananas growing underneath its chin.

“LICKTUNG!” Lickitron cried as it jumped from the tree and onto Tropius’ back. Lickitron quickly landed on its back and extended his tongue onto the Tropius’s bananas, taking a few off. Before the Flying Grass Pokémon could respond, Lickitron jumped off his back and landed next to me with a huge grin on his face as he began to eat the bananas. Lickitron must have smelt the aroma of the Pokémon and knew what was coming. To pull a stunt like that and not get hurt was certainly his specialty, especially when it came to food.

“Well, if that doesn’t piss it off, I don’t know what will.” I quickly said. It wasn’t the way I wanted to start the battle, but I didn’t have much of a choice now. Lickitron had a habit of eating whatever he could find, even if it wasn’t his. My mistake was bringing him to the fall festival picnic. While everyone was waiting for the show to start, he went and ate more than half of the food there. He was more trouble when it came to food than my Snorlax, which I found to be hilarious, given the fact that Snorlax required a large amount of food.

“Ataro, do you mind if I battle this Tropius?” I asked him.

“No, of course not love.” He responded.

“Alright then Lickitron, drop those bananas and let’s get rollin’.” I called out. I figured Lickitron would try to grab more bananas, so I was going to use that to my advantage. “Start off with Ice Punch Lickitron, if you do well, you may find yourself with a treat.” If I was lucky, he’d hit Tropius hard enough to grab more bananas from its chin. I knew that was his intent so I just played along. “If you want more bananas, maybe you should try using Yawn as well, it will put it to sleep and you’ll get what you want more easily.”

Lickitron nodded and stared down the Tropius, moving from his eyes down to the bananas. With those in mind, Lickitron went charging with his fist drawn back, gathering small ice particles to freeze his paw. As Lickitron approached, I saw him begin to form a small cloud of gaseous toxins that I hoped would put the big plant to sleep. Those toxins caused any Pokémon that got a small whiff of it to instantly fall asleep. That was going to be a big help if it worked. Otherwise, Lickitron was going to get hit hard for stealing those bananas and violating the Tropius. I didn’t want that to be the case, but I could see it in Tropuis eyes.

“I’m going to have to find a way to calm it down if Yawn doesn’t work.” I mumbled. “Ataro, can you take care of the Combee, I don’t want it getting in the way and messing things up. Just keep it back for now if you can, unless you’re planning on capturing it.” I honestly didn’t see Ataro capturing the Combee, I didn’t see him having any use for it whatsoever. Perhaps if it was a Normal Pokémon like Castform he’d go for it, but for now I guess he’d just have to help me out. Keeping back that small Pokémon wasn’t going to be much trouble for him and his Lickilicky. That Lickilicky just had to swat it back with its long tongue and it wouldn’t have to worry about getting hit. I turned back to Lickitron who was now closing in on Tropius, he had fired the cloud of toxins at Tropius and was closing in on the blow. It was too close to call.

We arrived at a stone gate, and was about to go in, when we heard a small buzzing sound. Suddenly, Cameron's Lickitung quickly ran and took shelter behind a tree. I could see from my side eye that Lickilicky was giggling at the Lickitung's actions. I waited for the Pokemon to appear, and a Combee had flew in. That wasn't all however. The main Pokemon appeared, and stomped its way in as if it had took no notice of us.

At this time, Cameron's Lickitung took a huge leap and got behind Tropius' back, snatching the bananas under Tropius' chin at the same time, before jumping back to stand beside Cameron. I wasn't surprised; I knew Lickitung and Lickilicky had ferocious appetite - they were second only to Snorlax.

“Well, if that doesn’t piss it off, I don’t know what will.” Cameron quickly said. It was probably a side comment about his Lickitung stealing the Tropius' food.

"Well, how about these? You guys feel like battling? Remember, you'll have to fight them both if you do," Chain reminded us.

“Ataro, do you mind if I battle this Tropius?” Cameron then asked me.

“No, of course not love.” I responded lovingly. I had always thought Tropius were exotic creatures, and they were actually kind of cool. Though, if Cameron had wanted it instead, I didn't mind letting him have it.

“Alright then Lickitron, drop those bananas and let’s get rollin’.” He called out. “Start off with Ice Punch Lickitron, if you do well, you may find yourself with a treat. If you want more bananas, maybe you should try using Yawn as well, it will put it to sleep and you’ll get what you want more easily.”

The Lickitung had started moving down, and went charging towards the large-sized Pokemon with a fist that was charged up with freezing ice particles. At the same time, a small cloud of pink toxin was starting to emerge from its mouth - it was Yawn. “I’m going to have to find a way to calm it down if Yawn doesn’t work.” Cameron mumbled. “Ataro, can you take care of the Combee, I don’t want it getting in the way and messing things up. Just keep it back for now if you can, unless you’re planning on capturing it.”

"Uh sure, why not," I replied casually. Combee was going to be an easy target to deal with, and Lickilicky was more than happy to play along with the target. Before I could even command, Lickilicky had already reached for the banana that Lickitung dropped beside Cameron, and chewed onto it herself. I put my palm to my head and sighed - this was Lickilicky after all. "Okay Lickilicky, let's enjoy this. Lock the Combee's movement with Disable, and get your big fat butt to sit on it!"

My Lickilicky groaned and stared at me - probably a little annoyed and embarrassed that I had called it a "big fat butt". She didn't mind too much nonetheless; she was more than happy to be able to sit on the Combee - it was in her nature after all. With a sudden swing of her tongue, the tongue blasted through the field at a mach two speed, almost completely blurred from sight as well - it was too fast. It would strike the Combee anytime, just like how a Golem would slam itself onto a Caterpie; except that once it made contact, the stunning effects from Lickilicky's tongue would Disable it and immobilized it temporarily. Then, Lickilicky would take advantage of the situation and plant herself on top of the Combee.

BP

Ranger Chainy

OOC: Tropius Gender?

~~~~~

I rubbed my eyes, which had been watering from the sun. It was only then that I realised the Tropius was scowling angrily, and that Lickitron was munching down on some bananas. I quickly put two and two together, and realised that while I wasn't paying attention Lickitron must have managed to steal some of Tropius' fruit.

“Well, if that doesn’t piss it off, I don’t know what will," Cameron remarked. I was kinda scared to ask exactly how Lickitron had managed to do it - I didn't like the little pink blob's changes against the large Grass type. I unhooked my drink canister from the side pocket of my pack and started to swill it - it wasn't even mid-day and it was already too hot for me. Today was gunna suck.

Cameron turned to Ataro. “Ataro, do you mind if I battle this Tropius?” he asked.

"No, of course not love," Ataro replied easily.

I did a spit-take, shooting water out of my mouth an easy two metres away. As I wiped my mouth I realised that these two were probably good enough friends to joke around about their sexuality, but still, this was the first time I'd had anything like this happen on any of my runs. I resolved to make sure they didn't get too close to each other - friskiness between Trainers was not encouraged here.

“Alright then Lickitron, drop those bananas and let’s get rollin’ Start off with Ice Punch, if you do well, you may find yourself with a treat. If you want more bananas, maybe you should try using Yawn as well, it will put it to sleep and you’ll get what you want more easily," Cameron suggested.

Following suit, Ataro said, "Okay Lickilicky, let's enjoy this. Lock the Combee's movement with Disable, and get your big fat butt to sit on it!"

Lickilicky shot Ataro a disapproving look and mumbled something before leading Lickitron into battle. Lickilicky's huge tongue lanced forward at the speed of sound, easily wrapping around the Combee and preventing it from moving. She began to reel in her tongue, and when the tongue was almost retracted she hopped into the air, landing on top of the Combee. The little yellow Pokemon tried biting Lickilicky viciously, but it didn't seem to do much damage to the large Pokemon - probably care of her protective layer of fat.

Meanwhile, Lickitron was running valiantly towards its large opponent. Its mouth was opened wide, and a grey cloud of swirling specks was hovering just outside of its mouth. Bright blue light also gathered around the Lickitung's right hand, covering it in the very essence of cold, even creating a few icicles and leaving some haze in the air behind it as it ran. When it was perhaps ten metres from the Tropius, the Yawn ball flew out, right in front of the Tropius' head, then detonated like a bomb. The Tropius sneezed, and its eyelids began to droop.

Not before it returned fire, though. The wings on its back began shuffling, and soon a veritable storm of leaves was scything through the air, striking Lickitron as me ran, scoring thin cuts all over his pink body and trailing lines of blood through the air. The stalwart Normal type never stopped moving forwards, though - he emerged from the cloud of leaves and jumped into the air, striking the Tropius firmly on the neck. He then grasped another banana from the bunch with his other hand and dropped to the ground, retreating to feast on his newly acquired snack.

~~~~~

Current Battle Statistics:

??? ??? Tropius: 71%, SATK-2 DROWSY (used Leaf Storm)
    ??? ??? Combee: 85%, DISABLE (used Bug Bite)

Naughty Female Licklicky: 92% (used Disable)
    Brave Male Lickitung: 76% (used Yawn, Ice Punch)

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

CC since last Encounter: 3331

-----

CC since last Encounter: 4057 / 9000

Pokemon Statistics:

-----

Item Statistics:

Park Ball x3
    Super Ball x5
    Hyper Ball x4
    Supreme Park Ball
    Family Repellent x5
    Type Repellent
    Digital Camera
    Max Potion x2
    Full Heal x2
    Status Bomb
    PokePlayer
    Honey x2
    Squirt Bottle (2 left)
    Blank Voice Disc
    Intermediate Voice Disk
    Pokedoll x2

-----

Honey (5x)
    Deluxe Honey
    Max Potion (5x)
    Full Heal (5x)
    Full Restore (4x)
    Type Repellant (3x)
    Pokeplayer
    Porygon Voice Disk
    Electrike Voice Disk
    Relicanth Voice Disk
    Khangaskan Voice Disk
    Tauros Voice Disk
    Rhyhorn Voice Disk
    Torkoal Voice Disk
    Litwick Voice Disk (2x)
    Solosis Voice Disk
    Drilbur Voice Disk (2x)
    Golett Voice Disk
    Larvesta Voice Disk
    Zorua Voice Disk
    Durant Voice Disk
    Ferroseed Voice Disk
    Blank Voice Disk
    Baby Teeth
    Spicy Splendor (5x)
    Sweet Sensation (5x)
    Dreamily Dry (5x)
    Sour Starfruit (5x)
    Bitter Berry (5x)
    Mystery Mist (5x)
    ATablet
    Calming Fragrance Max
    Pokedoll (16x)
    Escape Package (3x)
    Costume (Garden)
    Digital Camera
    Special Map
    Park Ball
    Hyperballs (10x)
    SupremeParkball
    Superball (3x)
    Master Ball (2x)

~~~~~
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS

I could tell that Lickitron really wanted those bananas by how hard he was working. He had always worked hard before, coming up with devious schemes to get food. We got kicked out of a grocery store once because he couldn’t keep his tongue in his mouth. He pulled the fire alarm and water starting falling out from the small holes in the ceiling. Everyone evacuated the store except us two. I got fined a hefty price that day, but at least I didn’t have to pay for all the food he ate. I always wondered why they didn’t charge me for that, but I was glad they didn’t. He had always gotten me in trouble when it came to stuff like this. I pretty much got used to it already, but I did make sure to keep an eye on him. One of these days he was going to cross the line with a tough opponent by stealing its food and I’m going to have to get him out of that mess. Lickitron always found ways to get food, so it didn’t surprise the he jumped on Tropius and took its fruit, though it did surprise me that he did so so carelessly. He should have taken precaution. Tropius could have easily dealt major damage to him. Thankfully, it didn’t. Sort of took me by surprise though because if someone did that to me I would straight out attack them. Maybe this Tropius was a peaceful kind, I sure hoped so.

The cloud of toxins Lickitron sent off hit Tropius head on, making it begin to fall asleep. It was too perfect. I didn’t think he was going to get hit, but unfortunately, I was wrong. Right after Lickitron hit it with Ice Punch, Tropius wings on its back began flapping, and leaves came flying all around Lickitron, cutting him up all over the place. Once again Lickitron came through and used Ice Punch again, stealing a banana as well like I had expected. He never disappointed when it came to doing stuff like this.

“Alright Lickitron, this time use Fire Punch, full blast.” I called out. “I’ll try and calm it down with this Calming Fragrance Plus.” I reached into my bag and pulled out a small vile of perfume like substance and let out the sent towards Tropius. I also pulled out a Hyperball and readied myself to throw it again once Lickitron made contact with his move. I made sure the vile was empty before placing it back into my bag. I looked over at Ataro and his Lickilicky who were doing a great job keeping that Combee away from me. His Lickilicky was sitting on the Combee which made me laugh. It was funny to see a large Pokémon sit on a small one like Combee. There wasn’t much the bee could do. The only way I saw it escaping its grasps was if it taunted Lickilicky with honey or I captured this Tropius and we went on our merry way.

“Looks like the capture time is here.” I said happily. I enlarged the Hyperball and aimed it at Tropius. I wanted this to be a fast capture; I wasn’t sure if Lickitron knew this, but I felt he would do his best as he always did. Lickitron took off again, fist pulled back like before. Only this time it was on fire. I expected Lickitron to move around the Tropius and wait for it fall asleep, but he didn’t. He went in for the blow. As he moved in, I saw the flames on his fist grow larger, getting more powerful. He was going to hit it hard like I had wanted. I had a feeling this was going to be over now.

Lickilicky's tongue struck hard, and strangled Combee quickly; although it probably couldn't even feel the pain after the paralysis from Disable. She didn't waste any time and went over to plant herself on top of the Combee. I could tell from the jolly expression on her face that she was having a great time.

Meanwhile, Lickitung's attacks had struck perfectly as well. I heard Cameron commanded his Lickitung to perform a final Fire Punch with all of his might - he wanted to capture the Tropius as fast as possible. In fact, he was even making use of the calming perfumes which had the ability to soften the difficulty of captures.

I focused my attention back onto Lickilicky. Even though I wasn't intending on capturing the Combee, I needed to defeat it now; in order to move on, and to save time. If Combee was still not defeated by the time Tropius was caught, it would only mean that time would be wasted trying to defeat it or running away from it. Time was a crucial factor here, and you wouldn't want to waste too much time on an encounter if possible. I needed Lickilicky to finish off the Combee in one blow, and the move choice was obvious now.

"Lickilicky, let's finish this. Blast its heads off with a Fire Blast. Don't go easy on it!" I commanded.

From my battling experience, Fire Blast would be able to finish off the Combee in one hit. However, in the Park, damage calculations were not as fixed as in usual battles. Sometimes, a Pokemon might have a strength that was so unprecedented, that it might be able to resist damage from a certain attack. I was quite confident about this however. Lickilicky had it within her control completely; with the Combee trapped under its butt, and there was no way of escaping unless Combee had lured her with honey.

I watched on as she quickly charged up the firepower within her belly, and exploded it out of her mouth. The Fire Blast came in the shape of a Chinese character, and the color of fiery red peppers. I wasn't sure if Combee would be able to escape, but the huge stream of attack was about to hit it anytime. With such a dynamic attack performed at such close range, the effect would likely be even magnified.

BP

Ranger Chainy

OOC: Tropius gender?

~~~~~

"Alright Lickitron, this time use Fire Punch, full blast. I'll try to calm it down with this Calming Fragrance Plus," Cameron called out as he pulled out one of the easily recognisable vials. They were equipped with amazingly powerful spray nozzles, ones that never seemed to fail or break down.

Ataro seemed to take the cue from Cameron. "Lickilicky, let's finish this," he said. "Blast its heads off with a Fire Blast. Don't go easy on it!"

As the smaller Lickitung ran back towards the Tropius, a large fireball growing around its left fist, Cameron sprayed the fragrance in the direction of the large Tropical Pokemon. The wind picked up and carried the pink mist over to the Pokemon, who seemed to calm down a bit. At least, it wasn't scowling as hard or ruffling its leaf-feathers as much.

I looked over to Lickilicky. She was charging a big attack - I could tell by the way it glowed through the Pokemon's closed mouth. Suddenly, Lickilicky's tongue shot out and planted itself on the ground. She threw herself into the air, using her tongue as a counterbalance, spinning herself around at the same time so that when she landed on her feet she'd be facing the Combee.

The very second her feet touched the ground she opened her mouth fire and a huge blast of fire shot out, strangely taking on the shape of a many-pronged symbol. I'd seen it do this before - it was one of the ancient ways to perform Fire Blast. Ataro must have trained specially with Lickilicky to be able to pull this off. The fire crashed into the Combee and wrapped around it, preventing it from escaping. It cried out wildly, but as the flames faded, it held its ground, refusing to run away. It took a deep breath and blew a stream of air at Lickilicky, but again, it didn't seem to do much but force her to take a couple steps backwards.

By now Lickitron had reached the Tropius, and not wishing to be predictable he slammed his fire-coated fist into the Tropius' left leg. It groaned, and collapsed onto that knee. Again, being the cheeky little Pokemon that he was, Lickitron used the Tropius' lowering to his advantage, stretching out his long tongue and snaring another banana, leaving only three swinging under the large green beast's neck.

Cameron judged that this was the right time to throw the Hyperball, so he did so. It sailed through the air and tapped the Tropius on its neck, sucking it in by converting it into red plasma. The ball shook twice on the gravel, but then it sprung open. A flash of red light blinded me, and when I regained my vision I saw that the Tropius was hovering there, flapping its wings hard to stay off the ground. It had managed to break out of the Hyper Ball!

The Tropius suddenly stopped flapping its wings, and it crashed to the ground causing a shockwave to move out. It passed harmlessly under the Combee, but it knocked Lickitron and Lickilicky over. I could see by the look on his face that Lickitron wasn't happy his meal had been disrupted. Luckily, at that moment the Yawn came into effect. Tropius craned its neck towards the sun, opened its mouth wide, and then collapsed onto the ground. It had finally gone to sleep.

~~~~~

Current Battle Statistics:

??? ??? Tropius: 55%, SATK-2, SLP-0 (used Earthquake)
    ??? ??? Combee: 21%, (used Gust)

Naughty Female Licklicky: 71% (used Fire Blast)
    Brave Male Lickitung: 59% (used Fire Punch)

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

CC since last Encounter: 5525

-----

CC since last Encounter: 7313 / 7200

Pokemon Statistics:

-----

Item Statistics:

Park Ball x3
    Super Ball x5
    Hyper Ball x4
    Supreme Park Ball
    Family Repellent x5
    Type Repellent
    Digital Camera
    Max Potion x2
    Full Heal x2
    Status Bomb
    PokePlayer
    Honey x2
    Squirt Bottle (2 left)
    Blank Voice Disc
    Intermediate Voice Disk
    Pokedoll x2

-----

Honey (5x)
    Deluxe Honey
    Max Potion (5x)
    Full Heal (5x)
    Full Restore (4x)
    Type Repellant (3x)
    Pokeplayer
    Porygon Voice Disk
    Electrike Voice Disk
    Relicanth Voice Disk
    Khangaskan Voice Disk
    Tauros Voice Disk
    Rhyhorn Voice Disk
    Torkoal Voice Disk
    Litwick Voice Disk (2x)
    Solosis Voice Disk
    Drilbur Voice Disk (2x)
    Golett Voice Disk
    Larvesta Voice Disk
    Zorua Voice Disk
    Durant Voice Disk
    Ferroseed Voice Disk
    Blank Voice Disk
    Baby Teeth
    Spicy Splendor (5x)
    Sweet Sensation (5x)
    Dreamily Dry (5x)
    Sour Starfruit (5x)
    Bitter Berry (5x)
    Mystery Mist (5x)
    ATablet
    Calming Fragrance Max
    Pokedoll (16x)
    Escape Package (3x)
    Costume (Garden)
    Digital Camera
    Special Map
    Park Ball
    Hyperballs (10x)
    SupremeParkball
    Superball (3x)
    Master Ball (2x)

~~~~~
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS

Lickitron sucessfully hit Tropius again, but it didn't do as much damage as I had expected, which was a bit disappointing. Since it didn't do as much damage as I wanted, Tropius still had enough strength for an attack. He used a magnitute five Earthquake, it wasn't powerful, but it did its toll on both Lickitron and Licklicky. Luckily for us, Tropius fell to the ground asleep.

"Alright, this is our chance!" I called out to Lickitron. "Use Thunder Punch! Do the capture." Lickitron ran forward and picked up the ball with his tongue. His fists were giving off electrical energy as he ran towards Tropius. Lickitron aimed for his chest area as he prepared to give the blow. I could see him begin to extend his tongue and bring out the Hyperball in his other hand. I watched and waited for the moment he used the Hyperball, this had to be the final capture. Then we could finally move on and perhaps I'd find Ferroseed or Durant soon, which is what I really wanted.

The attacks had struck their respective targets. I watched as Lickilicky's Fire Blast blasted the head of Combee, but to my surprise, the Combee still managed to put up a fight. The Combee took a deep breath and blew a stream of air towards Lickilicky. I had almost laughed out loud at the attack, for even though I didn't know what the attack was, it was too hilarious. A stream of air.

Then, Lickitung's Fire Punch struck Tropius. Cameron didn't want to waste too much time, so he quickly threw the Hyper Ball after the damage was dealt. After a couple of quivers, the capture device opened up instead - Tropius had managed to escape. I would have asked Lickilicky to protect herself from Tropius' counterattack, but the action was all too fast. With a sudden flap of its wing, the ground started to vibrate somewhat mildly, and the shock wave caused minor damages to our Pokemon. It was probably a low powered Magnitude. After it was done, it started to yawn lazily, and fell back to the ground awkwardly - fast asleep.

"Alright, this is our chance!" Cameron called out to his Lickitron. "Use Thunder Punch! Do the capture."

The Lickitung ran forward and picked up the ball with his tongue. He started to charge up his fists with electrical energy as he charged towards the Tropius, and Cameron had already prepared his Hyper Ball again. My job was too take out Combee with a final blow now; nothing too hard.

"Lickilicky, let's finish off with a Seismic Toss, shall we?"

My Lickilicky responded by shoving its tongue out into the air, though I wasn't quite sure where it was pointing it to. It withdrew its tongue and ran towards the Combee, while shaking its butt left to right. I started to giggle at the funny sight. I waited for her to make contact, as she would grab the Combee forcefully, and shoot herself up by using her tongue to bounce off from the ground - high up into the air, then dropping Combee back down to give it a crash landing.

Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast