Zombie Island (Start-up)

Page 1 of 330 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Zombie Island (Start-up)

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Zombie Island (Start-up)

((Let's rock this joint!))

Dante walked through the decimated streets of Eterna City. The reason why she was hoofing it, the car she was driving went off course and she ended up driving it right into a ditch and the front axis was dislodged outside of Enterna. In the distance, she heard zombie moans and roars mixed with terrified screams and gunshots. A zombie lumbered in front of her and spotted her. Roaring, it charged at her. She pulled out her shotgun Coyote-A and blasted it in the chest, then blew it's brains outs, sending blood to spatter on her face.
    Last edited by Kamen_Fanatic; 12th November 2009 at 07:30 PM.

Lighting Things on Fire Sarcastically Insane's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Zombie Island (Start-up)

Whip stood on a beam stretching out from the top of the Hearthome Church, holding some of Boom's explosives and with a home-made bungee cord attached to his ankle.

"Why can't we just throw this in? Because of the failsafe. What. The. Hell. So I get to jump through a giant windowpane and throw a crap-ton of dynamite, hoping that the bungee cord doesn't break and the bomb here works right. Damn Boom."

He jumped.
    Currently writing Hoenn Wars, a Travelsverse fic that needs no prior Travelsverse knowledge to understand. Chapter Seven, Sacrifice, is up.

That's interesting; I might have a look when I have the time. Thanks!

EDIT: Oh my god, these are too many links! Very specific...
    ^Someone's first impression of TVTropes.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

Some zombies came towards the shotgun fires and ran to Dante. Thinking quick, she took out Ebony and Ivory and fired up to 2 clips at the zombies. One tried to still get her, untill she took out her broadsword and stabbed it in the head and took it out.

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Jonny hated the current state of affairs. After his last two companions were both bitten late in the night almost a month ago, he had been roaming the roads all alone with only his guns and baseball bats for company. His depressing thoughts were interrupted by a faint moaning which had become all too familiar to him. "Damn. Out in the open too." Jonny cursed his stupidity as he looked for some sort of cover.

"A tree. Perfect." Jonny mumbled before running and climbing a large oak tree with surprising agility. After setting his baseball bag on a large branch, Jonny opened it and pulled out his sniper rifle and took aim. Since he had acquired the gun, he had become an excellent marksman due to his excellent eyesight honed from years of playing baseball.

It took under a minute, and only five shots. Off around 500 yards in the distance, five zombies lay still. Each had a small hole between their cold, lifeless eyes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries

A one man applause was heard. "Very nice, very nice." A silver-haired woman said, wearing a red coat and had blood spatter on her face. "Nice shooting, Tex." She said, taking out her pistols and reloaded them.

Blog Entries

Jonny looked down from his spot in the tree and saw the woman. Figuring he might as well say hello, he put the rifle away and hopped down from his spot in the foliage. "Why thank you." Jonny smiled. "But it seems like I'm not the only one taking target practice right now." He added as he ran a hand through his messy brown hair.

Blog Entries

Boom watched as Whip fell, gracefully, through the stained glass window as a rock broke it, letting the shattered glass fall in a beautiful pattern.

Then the moaning started, and Whip chucked the armed dynamite bomb, before bouncing backwards and undoing his anklestrap, flying though the air an landing by grabbing onto a tree branch as the church exploded.

"Another zombie hotspot down," Boom said.
    Currently writing Hoenn Wars, a Travelsverse fic that needs no prior Travelsverse knowledge to understand. Chapter Seven, Sacrifice, is up.

Blog Entries

"No, it does not." She said, holstering her guns, then unsheathed her katana as a zombie tried to grab her. Key word being tried, as Dante spun around and stabbed the zombie. Taking out the sword and in a reverse grip, she spun and decapitated it, sending the body plopping to the ground behind her.

Blog Entries

"You've got a quick reaction time." Jonny complimented as he watched the woman decapitate the zombie. He had pulled one of his pistols out but hadn't needed to fire. Smiling, he holstered the gun because he hadn't needed to use it.

Blog Entries

"Thank you." She said, taking out some Bounty sheets and cleaned her sword and wiped the blood off her face. "Phoenix, by the way." She said, popped her neck as she resheathed her katana.

Blog Entries

"So what now?" Whip asked Boom as they snuck out of Hearthome, making sure to dodge any leftover zombies since they were low on explosives.

"First, we go to Eterna. I've got a small stockpile there," Boom said. "Then we find some more targets. You know the drill."

"Yeah."

Blog Entries

"Just call me Shortstop." Jonny flashed a brief smile as he quickly scanned the area to see if there were any zombies in the area that both of them hadn't noticed. He was visibly relieved when there weren't.

Blog Entries

The truck sputtered and stopped, and Boom looked at the gas gauge.

"Out, again. That's what, the third one?"

"Fourth, if you count the one where we ignited most of the gas on the Sunnyshore skywalk."

"Looks like we have to walk a whole three minutes to Eterna, Whip. Anything in the back we need?"

"Famous Amos cookies. Two pounds. And eight rolls of duct tape."

"I'll carry the duct tape."

Blog Entries

"Baseball player?" She asked, sizing Shortstop up. He had a bat bag, so he either was one, a big fan, or he's a collector.

Blog Entries

"Well before the world went to hell." Jonny answered. "It's a shame that it's no longer possible to play." He added sadly.

Page 1 of 330 1231151101 ... LastLast