Yu-Gi-Oh: Sky Academy [Start-Up] - Page 9

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Yu-Gi-Oh: Sky Academy [Start-Up]

Add Yu Narukami on Facebook

" I agree, I just hope no one was hurt especially when they just arrived here." Lequan continued to run towards the source of the smoke.

"Persona!"

Blog Entries
    Follow Erdrick On Twitter Add Erdrick on Facebook Add Erdrick on Google+ Add Erdrick on MySpace
    Add Erdrick on Linkedin Follow Erdrick on Tumblr Follow Erdrick on Flickr Visit Erdrick's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh: Sky Academy [Start-Up]

"Aw man..." Yui muttered, watching as Utopia Ray shattered.

Was Buggabo99909 Roserade299909's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Claire:

now, if I am not mistaken, you no longer have any cards on the field, meaning that I attack you with temtempo again, melomelody, and Hyper hammerhead for a total of 5600" Claire had a slightly disappointed look on her face. "I was hoping for the duel to last longer, but next turn is the end."

Field:
    Temtempo 2700 atk
    Melomelody 1400 atk 1 material
    Hyper Hammerhead 1500 atk
    1 set spell/trap

Graveyard:
    Sakuretsu Armor
    Ultimate Offering
    Marshmallon
    Marauding Captain
    Spell Striker

RFP:
    D.D. Assailaint
    Nightmare's Steelcage

Hand: None

Life: 7000

Sharda:

Sharda and Lequan Near the docks and see Helena standing there at the base of them. "What happened Helena, and what was that explosion?" Sharda huffed out after running the entire way to the docks. "We heard the explosion from the lake, and came running here right after we heard it."

I take no credit for this banner, Kamex made it for me.

"You know what'd be funny? If the perpetrator,or perpetrators were on Arunafeltz. Eh.....I better stop foreshadowing. But exactly what happened here?"

"Persona!"

Blog Entries
    Follow Erdrick On Twitter Add Erdrick on Facebook Add Erdrick on Google+ Add Erdrick on MySpace
    Add Erdrick on Linkedin Follow Erdrick on Tumblr Follow Erdrick on Flickr Visit Erdrick's Youtube Channel

"Right," Yui said. "So let's just cut this short." He removed his deck from his Duel Disk. "Now come on, let's check out what happened."

Blog Entries

Claire:

"Good with me, meet you there." Claire said, and then sprinted off towards the smoke stack right after putting her deck in it's sheath. "I just hope everything is all right." Claire said to herself as she was sprinting off.

Blog Entries

Yui rushed off in the direction of the smoke. Why?! was all Yui could think of.

Blog Entries

Even though both Trent and Joseph just crossed the gigantic bridge that connects the islands, the explosion at Lighthalzen skyport still could be heard clearly. The boy snickered, patting Joseph's shoulder in a friendly manner. "Sorry mate, I'd love to duel ya, but yeah, I wanna check the hell was that."

The pirate gave his new acquaintance a curt nod before dashing away towards Lighthalzen. "See ya round! May lady luck smile on ya, and not reaching for a sword while distracting you with her grin!"

As he sprinted towards the skyport, he made sure that his deck, and green cutlass shaped duel disk is still in one place. After all, a duel disk is a duelist's greatest weapon.

Falling, but Rising Again Renewal's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Helena unsteadily pushed herself up off the ground, dazed and bloodied from the explosion. Her visor was broken, spiderweb cracks running through it. Ears ringing, she swayed as she got to her feet. Glancing at her wrist, she heaved a relieved sigh--and winced as her ribs and arm throbbed--that her duel disk was intact, with her deck still secure in its box. Pulling off her visor and dropping the useless device on the ground, she turned and looked back at the skyport.

The terminal was simply gone, acrid smoke rising through the skeletal beams of metal still standing. The more durable walls of the skyport's docking and boarding area seemed to be intact, though smoke still leaked from the windows. Panicked and anguished screams rang through the air, even as injured and battered tourists streamed out of the skyport in terrified droves. "Crap. The second group..." Helena cursed and limped forward, awkwardly cradling her injured arm to her body.

Michael had headed back inside the skyport after Helena had dismissed them, eager to catch a view of the airships from the skyport's viewing lounges; coming from a poor background in the smog-ridden slums, the endless,clear blue skies were breathtaking.

So, while he was pretty sure he had just been enjoying the sight of another airship docking, he had no clue why he was lying on his back, or why his head was ringing so badly, or even why he seemed to be trapped under aplastic bunch. Theair wwas familiar at least: the same filthy, industrial smell of smog, though it seemed sharper than normal...

Turning his head and wiggling out from under the bench, he saw why: the skyport was on fire. And apparently looked as if it had exploded. "Oh man," he groaned. "I need to get out of here."

Making it to the wreck of the terminal's doors, Helena paused as several of her advisees ran up to her. "What are you doing?" she snapped. "You all should be heading back to safe--" She paused, realizing that her reprimand could just as easily apply to herself. "Never mind. If you're going to come with me, stay close. I'm going to find out if the second group made it out all right, and I don't want to lose anyone else."

She made her way into the terminal, keeping an eye on the students following her. Gingerly stepping over wreckage, Helena stopped to take a look around, disturbed at how silent the terminal had become--some time during the journey in, all the sounds and screams had cut out. The only noise left was the crackle and hiss of the occasional fire.

"Hm. Don't think I was supposed to run into you. Crap." Helena whirled forward at the voice. Standing before her and all the students was a short man--or perhaps a teenager--in a dark suit and hood. Though he seemed startled to see them, he seemed not to be focusing on them at all, idly tapping a finger on his chin. Despite the rubble and wreckage around them, the stranger's clothing was immaculate and untouched. On his arm was a strange apparatus; Helena would tentatively call it a duel disk,but the gauntlet looked far more complex than an ordinary deck holder and LP counter.

Despite her injuries, she bit out, "Who the hell are you? What are you doing here?" The stranger's hood turned to face them, his head seeming to tilt as he looked directly.

"Damn. Guess I need to go. Laters!" He turned on his heel and promptly dashed off.

"That was sudden...." Lequan puffed his cheeks,and furrowed his brow. "Time to be reckless." Lequan shouted in an angelic tone before chasing after the cloaked man as fast as he could. "Imagine I'm stealing cards like when I was homeless." he said to himself,as he picked up speed.
    Last edited by Yu Narukami; 30th October 2012 at 12:40 PM.

"Persona!"

Blog Entries

After hearing the explosion, Joseph knew that this wasn't the time for a duel. After Trent left him, he quickly ran to his room and placed his luggage inside, then left and headed to where the explosion was.

OOT: I might be taking a brief hiatus from here due to computer issues...

Blog Entries

Claire:

Claire approached the docks just after Helena got up, and followed them inside to see the hooded man run off. "Get back here you little son of a demon!" Claire shouted running off towards him, "I swear that if it turns out that you did this, I will throw you off the ship myself."

Sharda:

Sharda followed Helena inside after she got up, and noticed the hooded man also. "I swear, the world keeps getting worse by the second." Sharda walked off to find out if there were any other people still alive after the hooded man ran off.

Lequan continued to run in the direction of the hooded man. "Where is he? Maybe he's the culprit. If he is,I'm itching for a duel right about now,and I usually wouldn't say that."

"Persona!"

Blog Entries

Yui decided to follow Claire.

Lequan looked around the area. Even though he tried his best to keep up, the hooded man eluded him. "Bummer....it looked like he was duel ready. Though I still have that duel with Sharda tonight,if nothing else goes wrong."
    Last edited by Yu Narukami; 30th October 2012 at 11:31 PM.

"Persona!"

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast