Yu-Gi-Oh: Sky Academy [Start-Up] - Page 11

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Yu-Gi-Oh: Sky Academy [Start-Up]

Was Buggabo99909 Roserade299909's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh: Sky Academy [Start-Up]

(OOC: Ganta Igarashi, we might not want to time lapse ahead of the other people, don't you think?)

I take no credit for this banner, Kamex made it for me.

Add Yu Narukami on Facebook

OOC: Oh, I just assumed it was pretty late by now,seeing as how we all agreed to go back to our dorms. I'll edit my post.

"Persona!"

Blog Entries

"I think ya'll lil kids should go to your dorms and wait for further notice, while I stay here to accompany this lovely lady." Trent said smirked, approaching Helena and crossed his arms. "Ya okay, mate?"

Funny how he called his schoolmates as "little kids", even though he was the youngest of them all. Well, but age doesn't define maturity. Trent had done everything that only grown man allowed to do when he's only fifteen.

Blog Entries
    Follow Erdrick On Twitter Add Erdrick on Facebook Add Erdrick on Google+ Add Erdrick on MySpace
    Add Erdrick on Linkedin Follow Erdrick on Tumblr Follow Erdrick on Flickr Visit Erdrick's Youtube Channel

"I'm not a little kid," Yui mumbled. He proceeded to find his way back to his dorm anyway.

Falling, but Rising Again Renewal's Avatar
    Blog Entries

OOC: @Lief, @Roserade299909, @Ganta Igarashi, @Yusei Fudo, @AlphaMouse, @Ryoga Kamishiro, @jokool, @Midorikawa, @Tye Taylors, my apologies as well for not posting. School's been kicking me in the butt, so I haven't had time this past week. And we all know stuff happens, so don't worry too much about it. If any of you were--or still are--affected by the hurricane, I hope you're doing okay and staying safe; just post whenever you can.

"It doesn't matter," Helena snapped. "Any help investigating this place will be invaluable. But I don't want any of you going after that man. He's not the priority right now, clear?" Though she did her best to sound authoritative, inside she was worried. In all likelihood, there was almost a zero-percent chance of the dark man not being involved with the explosion. And bringing the newbies into contact with him sounded like a profoundly bad idea...

She led the group through the ruins of the skyport, stepping over fallen slabs of concrete and toppled walls, and ducking under beam of metal and other wreckage. The skyport remained eerily silent, their footsteps echoing in the dark. Only the hissing of flames in the distance remained audible.

Finally, she saw light ahead of them. Slowing down, she turned to face the new students, and placed a finger to her lips indicating that they should try to stay quiet. Helena crept forward to a large gap in the wreckage, and saw that they were where the skydock had been--where the second airship would have docked.

It was nothing more than a gaping hole, walls, floor, ceiling,and retractable door all blown away. Only the long boarding decks remained, blasted and scorched, reaching out over the empty air. At the end of one dock stood the dark man, idly tossing an amulet of some sort into the air and catching it again. The man was conversing with someone dressed in--was that samurai armor?Even as Helena tried to understand what was going on, the dark man suddenly turned, and with a little wave, vanished in a flash of white and black energy.

The samurai, on the other hand, remained. He drew a sword from his back, raised it and shouted, his words inaudible over the sound of the wind blowing through the dock.

The effect of his cry, however, was all too obvious. A titan, armored in what looked like slabs of granite, appeared in a swirl of violent energy, floating in midair. With a slow, deliberate flourish, the samurai lowered its blade. Pointing right at them, Helena realized with growing horror.

"Crap." As quickly as she could, she slapped the activation button on her duel disk, and drew the top card, slapping it on her duel disk. "Eclipse Wyvern!"

SHADOW GAME:
    Opponent: ??? (??? ATK)
    -
    Helena: Eclipse Wyvern (1600 ATK)

OOC: And yes, if any of your characters are still with Helena, you're joining in .

Add Yu Narukami on Facebook

OOC: I am nowhere near .-.

"Persona!"

Blog Entries

"You know what? Faint heart never won fair maiden, but it certainly saved my neck on many occasions, soooo~" Trent quickly turned on his heels, trying to run away, until he realized he was trapped here. Crap, he just made himself looks like a total retard. "... Raaagh."

He reached inside his waistbag and took out a bottle of rum. An empty bottle of rum. The boy looked at it and sighed. "On a day like this, I know exactly why the rum is gone. Oh well..."

The pirate raised his right hand, and his Duel Disk activates with a 'click!' Sound. He drew the top card of his deck, smirked, and slapped it on his Duel Disk. "Time for some action! Spined Gillman! And hey, umm girl, can somebody explain to me what's going on?"

---

SHADOW GAME:
    -
    Trent: Spined Gillman (1300 + 400 ATK)

OOC: What is happening? School has been tearing me a new one... :/
    FCs: Heart Gold: 1892-8730-9569; White: 1549-4836-0020

Blog Entries
    Follow Erdrick On Twitter Add Erdrick on Facebook Add Erdrick on Google+ Add Erdrick on MySpace
    Add Erdrick on Linkedin Follow Erdrick on Tumblr Follow Erdrick on Flickr Visit Erdrick's Youtube Channel

OOC: And what the heck are the people who aren't with Helena supposed to do?

Blog Entries

(OOC: Trust me, I check the forums at least twice a day, I am just waiting for some action or for dusk to fall.)

Blog Entries

OOC: I actually forgot this.... I don't usually check this section.

Since I haven't been active, maybe I should just drop out.

Falling, but Rising Again Renewal's Avatar
    Blog Entries

OOC: Phrased that last bit poorly--everyone's free to join in. Though I guess I can make it clearer... Sorry for the screw-up . Whenever you see something like that, please point it out! I'd hate to exclude people.

@Tye Taylors: Not much. Students got off the airship at Arunafletz, wandered and chatted for a bit, and were going to meet Helena when the skyport blew up. Everyone ran in and saw a mysterious man in a suit. A few went deeper in, and a few headed out to the dorms. Now those who are still in the skyport are fighting some sort of rock monster.

@jokool: It's no problem. If you're still interested, keep posting. I've just summarized everything for Tye, so if you don't feel too lost, keep playing.

Unbeknownst to Helena and her remaining advisees, the dark man had warped to Clardona Bridge, not far from the dorms. Even at night, the Crimson Tower on Aruna shimmered brilliantly before him. "Now, for a little distraction..." Tossing his amulet between his hands, he snapped his fingers as he caught it in his other hand. A blank card, shimmering with purple energy materialized above his open palm. Smirking, he muttered, "Let's hope this deal was worth it."

He crushed the card, closing his fist.

The calm of Summer Night Breeze was shattered, as a ghostly robed figured appeared above the lake, howling a deathly cry. Raising its staff, it screamed, and smashed its end into the surface of the water, sending a column of steam and mist into the air.

SHADOW GAME:

At the skyport, the samurai swung his blade. "Iwa! Destroy them!" Raising his sword, he cried, "Forget not your brothers! For the Empire!" And with those words, just like the dark man, the samurai vanished in a flash of light.

The rock-armored warrior--Iwa, Helena figured--roared its assent, and charged the crowd of students. Even as Eclipse Wyvern blasted ineffectively at it, she yelled, "Everyone move! We need to get back to the school grounds!" She threw herself to the side, narrowly avoiding Iwa's charge. "And do whatever you can to bring this monster down!"

Even as she picked herself up off the ground, she activated the monster analyzer built into her duel disk. "Monster unknown," the tinny voice of her duel disk's computer said. "Strength estimated at 3000."

SHADOW GAME:
    Opponent: Iwa (~3000 ATK)
    -

Blog Entries

Claire:

Claire, seeing the giant samurai jump and attack, drew her custom duel disk and her deck out, and played the monster on top in facedown defense position. "I wonder if this will do any good." Claire said, running right past the samurai to try to catch Helena.

Field:
    Helena: Eclipse Wyvern 1600 ATK)
    Claire: D.D. Assailant Facedown (1600 DEF)
    ------

Sharda:

Sharda looked out of her window after seeing a slight flash from the monster being summoned. "Drats." Sharda said, grabbing her duel disk and deck, and running out to the lake, where Lequan is waiting. "I guess this is going to be a nuisance." Sharda said, picking up a few cards from her deck. "Perfect for this." She said with 4 cards in her hand. "Let's just see if it works fast enough." Sharda runs to the side of Lequan, kicked him to get him up, and shouted, "Get your deck ready, we might have a bit of a fight." Sharda threw down a monster, Chronomally Chrstal Bones, and sent Crystal Skull to the grave. "I just hope I can get this off." She said pulling a Chronamally Moai from her deck.

Field:
    Sharda: Chronamally Chrystal Bones (1300 ATK)
    ---------

Grave:
    Sharda: Chronamally Crystal Skull

Blog Entries

After a few minutes of wandering around, Yui realized that he got told to do something by another teenager. Frustrated, he ran back to the skyport. "Hey! You aren't gonna tell me what to -" he started, then he noticed the rock monster that they were busy fighting. "Guess this isn't the best time to do that," he said, and drew a card from his deck. "Go, Gogogo Golem!" The rock monster appeared.

Field:
    Helena: Eclipse Wyvern 1600 ATK)
    Claire: D.D. Assailant Facedown (1600 DEF)
    Yui: Gogogo Golem (1800 ATK)
    ------

Blog Entries

"I'm not drunk nor high, but THIS happens. Seriously." Trent sighed, awaiting the monster's next move. He had a small knife on his waistbag, but of course, that won't work on monsters, especially this one. Hitting it with a bottle of rum won't help either... "Would somebody tell me how to kill this thing? I'd seriously be grateful!"

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast