Thread: Yu-Gi-Oh: Sky Academy [Start-Up]

Falling, but Rising Again Renewal's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Yu-Gi-Oh: Sky Academy [Start-Up]

Yu-Gi-Oh!
    Sky Academy

Characters:

Somewhere over the Pacific...

"...and with that decisive reversal the championship is all but in the bag for..." The drone of the sports announcer on the mini-television attached to the seat before Michael suddenly cut out, a loud ding startling him from his half-dazed stupor. Jerking upright in his sight, he looked around wildly, before slowly remembering where he was: the exclusive Arunafeltz sky cruiser, an airship taking them from Domino City to Arunafeltz.

Following the beep, a hiss of crackle preceded the captain's voice coming over the speakers. "Good evening ladies and gentlemen. We are currently twenty minutes out from Arunafeltz; the forward viewing deck currently offers an excellent view of the kingdom's islands. At this time, we'd like to ask you to begin gathering your things and returning to your assigned seats. The local time is now 5:34 PM; we'll begin our final approach to Lighthalzen Skyport in ten minutes."

As the announcement ended, MMichael patted the front of his shirt, feeling for his Talisman, then glanced at his wrist, seeing his duel disk was still in place. He stifled a yawn, and rose, deciding to wander around one last time. "I wonder how many passengers are academy students.." he said aloud, as he began heading toward the forward deck.
    Last edited by Renewal; 28th October 2012 at 01:41 PM.

Add Yu Narukami on Facebook

Lequan was at the forward viewing deck gazing out into the sky. At first site the clothes he wore would give off the appearance of a brute,but he was gentle at heart. "So....this is where it begins....."

OOC: My names not Chowdah anymore .-.

"Persona!"

Was Buggabo99909 Roserade299909's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh: Sky Academy [Start-Up]

Sharda:

Sharda, upon hearing of the view, rushed to the forward deck, pushing past a man on the way. "Sorry about that." Sharda said apologetically, and rushed through the doors to the front deck. Sharda stood there in awe for a few moments, and then turned to see the different islands, each magnificent, and each very beautiful. "I never thought for a moment that I would ever see a sight like this, it is absolutely wonderful."

Claire:

Claire woke up from her momentary nap, after hearing that they would be landing soon, she stood up, stretched, and then went to grab her things from under her seat. "I wonder how long we are going to be stuck on these islands, and dueling everyone else in forms of play, competition, and class?" Claire smirked as she though of the poor people being thrown to the ground by her star monsters, "It was such a long time ago, and yet feels like just yesterday when I was beating all those people to a pulp."

I take no credit for this banner, Kamex made it for me.

As he fixed his odd black cat eared beanie Lequan let out a sigh. "Better than...the slums." he murmured. "I wonder if this place is as good as they say? Looks can be deceiving..." he stated in a slightly deep voice.

"Persona!"

Blog Entries

Sharda:

"Don't worry about it, I heard of it from some of the past students, they said it was a great place, even though it could get a bit creepy at some times of the year." Sharda said to the man in the room with her, "Just, be yourself, don't lose sight of your dreams, and you should be fine in there. Want to have a duel when we land?"

"Dreams huh?.....I don't think I ever had one..Until a few days ago." he seemed to be spacing out a lot. "Duel? Sure...when we land. I don't mind." Lequan chuckled.

"Persona!"

Blog Entries

Sharda:

"Then I suggest you plan for some of the worse." Sharda said, smirking after she looked at him. "I just hope you last a bit for my deck to get running."

"Boasting already?...boy,and I thought that little gang I used to be in was full of hot heads. Whatever floats your boat i guess." Lequan yawned,them scratched his side. "Win or lose...that doesn't mean much to me. I just enjoy dueling whenever I do."

"Persona!"

Blog Entries
    Follow Erdrick On Twitter Add Erdrick on Facebook Add Erdrick on Google+ Add Erdrick on MySpace
    Add Erdrick on Linkedin Follow Erdrick on Tumblr Follow Erdrick on Flickr Visit Erdrick's Youtube Channel

OOC: Katano.

"Finally," Yui said. "We're gonna go to Arunafeltz!" He made a last minute check to see if everything was there. His ears perked up. "Huh? Did one of you mention dueling?"

OOC: I'm assuming we're using the real-life rules?

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Leon looked around at the other students and listened as two agreed to duel after landing. He would observe for now instead of jumping into dueling right away. By observing them he could learn their strategies to use with his own later on.

"Uh....yeah I guess you could say that." Lequan told Yui. "I'm not that great though.." He rubbed the back of his head,with a soft smile.

"Persona!"

Blog Entries
    Follow Erdrick On Twitter Add Erdrick on Facebook Add Erdrick on Google+ Add Erdrick on MySpace
    Add Erdrick on Linkedin Follow Erdrick on Tumblr Follow Erdrick on Flickr Visit Erdrick's Youtube Channel

"Well, I guess it's good that you're coming here, then," Yui replied. "Y' might not want to get in over your head, though."

"Nah,I don't have an inflated ego. I'm not that kid of person. I just go with the flow,though..some of my pat experiences wouldn't classify as what I said before."

"Persona!"

Blog Entries

Sharda:

"Don't worry about it, Everyone has certain strengths and weaknesses, and everyone loses every once in a while." Sharda said to Lequan, "By the way, I am Sharda, nice to meet you all." Sharda went to check her side, making sure her deck was still with her. It was missing. "Hey, by any chance, have any of you seen my deck laying around here somewhere?" Sharda asked, worried about what might happen to it.

Claire:

Finally prepared to get going, Claire started waling towards the forward viewing deck, to see what she where she was going to be at in person, when she noticed a bunch of cards laying on the ground. She went to pick them up when she noticed that they were all of the same archetype, and picked them up together to take to the forward viewing deck where most of the others were at for the moment. "I seriously wonder what kind of person loses their cards in a Air ship (I think) full of duelists?" Claire said with a shrewd voice, as if about to reprimand whoever it was who was that left the cards. Claire finally walked onto the deck, and stopped in surprise about how many people there ware, and the background of the islands. "So, who lost their deck?" Claire shouted, just to be sure everyone heard her.

Blog Entries

"This girl did!" Yui shouted back, pointing at the woman who lost her deck.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast