World Domination! (Start-Uptastic) - Page 8

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: World Domination! (Start-Uptastic)

Blog Entries

Default Re: World Domination! (Start-Uptastic)

"A...Ame?" Mr. Martin asked, in a cell, wearing an orange jump suit. "Is...Is that you?"
    "I'll take her to the holding cel...Another one?" Deputy Lester asked, dragging Dawn behind him as he saw Ame. He dropped her, and raised his fists.
    "Stop! In the name of the law! I'll...I'll fight you! I really will!"
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

Ame tases the officer. "...For legal purposes I'm not. For practical purposes I am." She said dryly as she got out some thermite. (World's best lockpick.)

There is a fine line between genius and insanity. Beware the blind and the sight-impaired.

Blog Entries

Lester spasmed, then blacked out.
    "Ame...Wha..." Mr. Martin simply cradled his head in his hands and went to the other side of the cell.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

Blog Entries

Ame inserted some thermite in the lock and brought a lighter out of her pocket, lit the thermite and jumped back as it began to melt the lock. "Mr. Martin...We should probably go now."

There is a fine line between genius and insanity. Beware the blind and the sight-impaired.

Blog Entries

Fallon ducked under the bullets, crawling onto the ground and threw the car into reverse once more, backing it straight at Lorenzo, his plan, though crazy, was to hit his shins and knock him into the open trunk, hostages, especially police ones, do tend to draw a profit.

ooc: Aaaaaaaand that's why he opened the trunk
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

"Crap, there's a guard." Dawn said. She bloomed some vines and trapped the guard. "First time I had to do that." she muttered as she searched each cell, releasing all the criminals.

Blog Entries

"Aw, fuck!" Lorenzo said, locked in the trunk. He took out his gun and started shooting at the car from the inside.

"Stop right there, criminal scum!" Lester said, standing back up. His partner was hostage, and a suspected terrorist and most other criminals were being released by a band of children. He reached into his pocket, and pulled out a headband bearing the image of a rising sun, tying it around his head.

"Leaping Tiger's Claw!" He yelled, lifting a criminal and throwing him at Ame.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Dawn ran towards Ame, and kicked Lester where it truly hurts. "Good thing I took gymnastics as a 10-year-old, huh, Ame?" she asked Ame.

Blog Entries

Ame ducked, grabbed Mr. Martin and ran to the car. " I believe we have overstayed our welcome." She said as she let down a couple of her machines that then began to head towards the cop.

Blog Entries

OOC: Leavanny, mind doing things a little differently? It should be "Dawn tried to kick Lester" or something like that. Because it's godmodding if you say he doesn't. I'll go along with it now, I guess...

"...Crouching...Dragon...Fetal position..." Lester sobbed, as Lorenzo burst out of the trunk, and shot at Allon.
    "We need reinforcements! Where the hell is everyone?!" He yelled, emptying his revolver into the car.

"Die, die, die, die!" Enzo laughed, as his zombies killed police officers. He took out his water bottle and formed a spear of ice, impaling a police officer on it.

Blog Entries

Ame arrived at the car with Mr. Martin and got out a wrench to smack Lorenzo. "We might want to start moving out."

Blog Entries

Lorenzo jumped off the car, and tried to shoot Robin. His gun clicked, and his skull cracked, as he feel unconscious to the floor.

"...Wha..." Was all Mr. Martin could say, shaking.

"I think we did a good job today." Enzo said, wearing a policeman's hat and holding a shotgun.

Blog Entries

Ame get's into the car. "Yeah. We should probably split before back-up from the next county over arrives, though. It'd be a pain to handle more than necessary at this point."

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Dawn ran to the car and hopped in the back seat, crawling over Ame. "So, uh, how did I join this crap again? And am I hallucinating or is a cop after us?" she asked.

Blog Entries

"I have no idea why you joined and the cops are after us because we are currently attacking a jail." Ame said, deadpanning.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast