Vanguard Academia - Page 9
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Vanguard Academia

Blog Entries

Default Re: Vanguard Academia

OOC: I think that Jean will skip most of his classes. Except this one.

"Hey guys." Jean said, walking in late. He looked around, and noticed people were already working. He shrugged and started randomly mixing chemicals. The mixture started bubbling, and little pink eyeballs started to float out of it.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

My RPs:
    Paranatural : Earthbound meets Scooby Doo
    Pokemon RBY RP : I read on Kotaku that it's better than Civ 5 with the Brave New World expansion.
    Nocturne Academy: GMing with Naoto: The ultimate pleasure!
    Wanted!: Bad people doing bad things.

Blog Entries

James was in the class, he read the section he was meant to read than followed it through step by step, hoping to
    get this right."Oh man...I really hope I get this right.."

Blog Entries

OOC: You're not going to be able to do it right since you haven't opted in: @Grit;, @GamerGX;

----------

Demi had begun his working on the chemicals. He was soon met with a reaction, with smoke billowing from the cauldron of the heated chalice. He moved to waft the smell into his nose, recoiling instantly at the smell. From behind his scarf, the frown wasn't visible.

The halo had went in front of him. "Well then, you seem to have found the correct solution. The deplorable aroma is perfectly natural," nobody ever said potions would smell good.

Blog Entries

James accidentily poured too much and the mixture boiled over,"Ah crud...first day and I already screws up.."

Ouroboros spoke up,"Calm down,Ryu, you can't be expected to immediately get everything about magic on
    your first day. I don't think your mark will suffer from one little mistake...and if anybody says anything about
    it, they'll answer to me."

James took several deep breaths,"Thanks Oura.." He looked around for something to clean up his little
    mess with.
    Last edited by GamerGX; 9th December 2012 at 04:23 PM.

Blog Entries

Harlin hopped out of the rail car he had ridden alone in. Harlin was wearing a gray v-neck, black tight-jeans, a white leather jacket, and a pair of black leather sport type shoes witha white label along with a black backpack slung on one shoulder and two black duffel bags, one in each hand. "Fashionably late... as always," Harlin said flashing a toothy grin and whipping on his ray bands. Harlin walked into the main offices. Harlin walked up to the desk by the door and slid his glasses down, showing his ice blue eyes and smiling at the young woman behind the desk. "Hey there Miss Lucas," said Harlin, reading the lady's name tag. "I have arrived and am here to do my thing." Harlin slid his glasses back up. "By the way how are Silver and Lucille this year, still have that whole buddy buddy thing going on?" said Harlin, the last sentence with sarcastic undertones.
    Last edited by smaug85; 10th December 2012 at 02:00 AM.

Blog Entries

The halo had decidedly appeared in front of James, beginning to speak to him. "Indeed; this was simply a preliminary portion of your imminent examination. You failed to read the material, which ultimately lead to your failure; but you understood the basis of the mixture, albeit loosely."

With that having been said, the halo moved to examine all of the concoctions by each of the individuals. They were doing well.

---------------------------

Silver walked from the office of the Headmistress, turning to make his way into the main lobby room. "Hey Ms. Lucas, I'm gonna... Harlin?" Silver blinked, crossing his arms. "Holy shit, you're actually at school, today?"

Blog Entries

Harlin smiled and chuckled, "Why yes, yes I am. I can't pass up free lodging and food." Harlin shoved his hands in his pockets, "Any new recruits show any potential?"

Blog Entries

Oura spoke up,"See James? These people aren't like the ones from your old school, they ain't gonna
    penalize for the small mistakes or accidents."

James nodded,"Yeah...I'll just pay closer attention next time.." He got to work cleaning up and brushing
    up on the material, feeling a little better.

Blog Entries

A "woof" came from the table where Jean was working. He had somehow managed to transform himself into a Shar Pei.
    "Does this count as a small mistake?" He asked. Or tried to. All that came out was a whine.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

My RPs:
    Paranatural : Earthbound meets Scooby Doo
    Pokemon RBY RP : I read on Kotaku that it's better than Civ 5 with the Brave New World expansion.
    Nocturne Academy: GMing with Naoto: The ultimate pleasure!
    Wanted!: Bad people doing bad things.

Pokémon Private Eye Detective Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Sayuri was just finishing her experiment, adding the final drops of the final ingredient. She did a victory flourish, then erupted into a coughing fit when she got a noseful of it.

Blog Entries

Silver smirked at the boy. "Typical. Food is always on the brain with you," he stated. "And about the students, there are a few in Class 3A that're doing pretty damn well."

Silver then rubbed the back of his head. "One of them actually got a White Ranking."

-------------------------

Demi turned his head slightly, looking over to Jean. Had the boy been turned into a... dog? What the hell?

The halo then spoke up. "Well, this is an unexpected turn of events. You mixed 445 grams of Fluoride Antispheric Triphosphate with a grand amount of Nitric Octodihydrogen. The result was a molecular mutation. Amazing," the halo stated, flying up. It seemed to record something on a large board at the front of the class. When exactly had that board gotten there...?

That was when the bell rang. The halo then turned itself and spoke. "A very enlightening day, today students. Please, make your way to your next classes. And do try to enjoy yourselves. We don't want another repeat of Year 31," there was a slight exasperated vehemence in its voice at the mention of Year 31. Oh, what a horrible year that was.

Demi tried not to pay it any mind, standing to leave the classroom with his book. He'd finished reading it soon after his experiment had been finished. Magical History was next on the list. He could only wonder what the next class would be.

Blog Entries

James sighed and packed up his books as he readied for next class, hoping he'd do better..hopefully.

OOC: Not to be rude but what ya mean there's no opting in?

Blog Entries

OOC: There won't be anything to opt into xD

Blog Entries

OOC: Oh ok...so what happens now?

Even Rocky had a Montage AlphaMouse's Avatar
    Blog Entries

John wondered what had happened in Year 31. He stood up at his desk. He had done pretty well in the class, and reckonned that he had made the potion correctly. He picked up his pen and left the classroom. He was elated, he loved History and expected that Magic history would be similar. He hoped that if his success continued he might eventually rise from the Blue Rank. He had found his Focal Point and made a Potion, and was about to go to his favourite class. Things were looking good.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast