Vanguard Academia - Page 7

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Vanguard Academia

Yun
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Vanguard Academia

(OOC: @Little Miss Eevee; That's absolutely fine.)

Blog Entries

OOC: I'll probably not be able to post much in the near future. Anyway...

Jean had noticed that one girl hadn't come back from the forest. He learned later that she had broken her arm, and decided that he would go to the infirmary to see if she was alright. Also because he wanted to see if she was cute.

"Is there a Luna here?" He asked.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

Marley and Will left the dorms together and they made it to the school together. "I wonder what are first class will be?" Marley asked. "Who knows..." Will replied. As they entered the school.

The small giant Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Sam had gotten up early from his room but had taken a lot of time to get to the classroom since he had to go pick up Leo. "Sorry for making us late, I couldn't wake up." Leo sighed in defeat as he and Samuel walked to class. He looked at the people around them, they all looking at Sam and staring at his uniform. Leo was already used to Sam getting a lot of attention but it was nothing like this.

"Don't worry about it, just focus on class today." Sam nodded his head without turning to look at Leo as they walked into the classroom.

Registered Trainer Pokemon Trainer Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Sayuri slowly woke up to the sound of her second alarm going off, she knew this because all of her alarms were programmed to play different sounds. Before she opened her eyes, she sensed that something was amiss. She was indirectly feeling something on her cat ears. It wasn't constant, but rather short and fleeting. She opened her eyes, and saw a girl with red hair and weird sunglasses and a dreamy smile kneeling next to her bed, stroking her cat ears. She instantly shot up, silently screaming and running to the other side of the room.

"Good morning. I didn't mean to disturb your sleep." The girl said, slowly standing and turning towards her. "Then again, maybe I was. Your alarm was going off, after all. Did you know that when you sleep, you purr like a little kitten? Oh, and your cat ears are so totally adorably adorable. And they feel so velvety! Oh, and your pajamas are adorable, too! What kind of cats are those?" She pointed to the cat faces that dotted Sayuri's pajamas, then seemed to change track. "Oh, whatever. Everything about you reminds me of a cat, so I'll call you Neko-chan! Is that okay?"

"..." Sayuri seemed too scared to respond, slowly inching towards her clothes drawers while keeping an eye on the girl that was apparently her roommate.

"What's the matter? Cat got your tongue?" The strange girl asked, giggling afterward. "Heh, see what I did there?"

"..." Sayuri's only response was a blink of surprise, then she quickly reached into her drawers, grabbed the first outfit she saw, and dove into the closet. She came back out a minute later wearing an all baby blue outfit. She started getting creeped out when she saw that the girl hadn't moved from that spot.

"Aww... I liked the kitties." The girl whined jokingly, glancing at the clock. "Shimatta! We're gonna be late!" She grabbed an aluminum bat from by her bed, strapped it to her back, and stood by the door. "Hurry up, Neko-chan!"

"..." Sayuri blinked and nodded, grabbing her ocarina off her dresser and putting it in her skirt pocket. She then grabbed her bow and quiver, strapping them on her back. As soon as she was done, the girl grabbed her hand and dragged her out the door, taking a moment to close and lock it before taking off.

"By the way, Neko-chan, my name is Akako. Some prefer to call me Ashley. You can call me either one. I don't care." Akako said as they ran, having to shout because of the wind whipping past them. They reached the building, prompting Akako to slow down a bit. "Now, let's see... where are we supposed to be?"

Sayuri secretly hoped Akako wasn't asking her, since she had no clue. She was still dizzy from the run, and could barely tell up from down.
    Last edited by Pokemon Trainer Calvin; 4th December 2012 at 09:27 PM.
    Pearl:3996-6679-5959
    SS:4040-3317-8250
    White:2924-1613-1871
    Battle Record:23-4
    My FF.net profile~*~My new anime fic!~*~My Fanclub
    I am an official member of the Official Bulbagarden Trading Whitelist.

Blog Entries

James awoke at the sound of his alarm clock and got dressed, washed, and picked up his schedule. He checked it than set off
    for his first class. Hr wanted to make a good first impression..or at least continue to do so.

OPPAN GARY STYLE! Little Miss Eevee's Avatar

Luna woke up in the infiramy, and stared at the cast on her right arm. She couldn't rememer what happened in the rainforrest, but she must have run into another monster or something. "Good thing I'm left handed..." she mused. She heard a guy ask a nurse if she was in the infirmary, but this made Luna confused. The only other person she even knew at the accademia was a guy named Will, and this guy was certainly not Will.

All Eeveelutions are equal, but some are more equal than others.
    Banner made by me! I have officially claimed Minccino on the 13-11-12

Want a baby Pokemon or an Eevee? Here's my FC (I like shinies)
    1249-7189-3936

Blog Entries

"You alright?" Jean asked Luna. "I'm your wake up call. Are you well enough to go to class? I can tell the teacher if you don't want to go."
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Yun
    Blog Entries

(OOC: Sorry for the late posting. Crap happened with the internet. Now, class begins.

And @Grit;, no problem. Just post whenever you possibly can.)

Demi had already sat within the classroom, face in a book quietly. He had his scarf on, with covered the bottom portion of his face. He hadn't turned to look at his classmates who walked into the room. The boy sat near the front of back corner of the classroom, most likely to not be bothered.

It was only when he'd heard everyone sit down, that he decided to look up. They all seemed to chat within one another. He was the only one who decided to stay silent.

-----------------

With the class seated, a halo of white energy came to the front of the room. It glowed luminously, going over all of the seats of the class. Finally, it went to the front of the room, displaying the names of every student it had accounted for in alphabetical order.

Aedemi Yura
    Akako Katomiya
    James White
    Jean Kubin
    John Ulthridge
    Leonardo Strike
    Luna Rossi
    Marley Walker
    Samuel Strike
    Sayuri Koneka
    Will Akabara
    Their names were shown on a digital holographic screen above the class, nearing the high ceilings.

"Your names have been displayed," came a soft voice. It was the halo. The halo descended down to the students, bringing down a bright light in front of them. The light cleared, showing a book lying on the table. 'Complete Basics to Spellcasting'. "Spellcasting class shall now commence," with that, the halo descended into the air. "Work is of your own volition."

That would mean that the students had a choice to either work or simply... converse with one another? That's a pretty unorthodox way of study.

Nevertheless, Demi chose to simply read.

The small giant Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

OOC: Both Samuel and Leo opt in

Even Rocky had a Montage AlphaMouse's Avatar
    Blog Entries

OOC John opts in.

John sat down in the class. He was desperate to learn and wanted to advance beyond his blue jacket. He heard the announcement. The lesson was Spellcasting. Good, he didn't know anything about that whatsoever, and was eager to learn. John grabbed a book and started taking down notes furiously.

Blog Entries

OOC: James opts in.

James picked up a book and got to work. He was eager to learn just what he was capable of doing with the type of
    magic he wielded.

Registered Trainer Pokemon Trainer Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

((Akako and Sayuri both opt in.))
    Pearl:3996-6679-5959
    SS:4040-3317-8250
    White:2924-1613-1871
    Battle Record:23-4
    My FF.net profile~*~My new anime fic!~*~My Fanclub
    I am an official member of the Official Bulbagarden Trading Whitelist.

Blog Entries

OOC: Marley and Will Opt in.

Yun
    Blog Entries

Demi was simply flying through the book he was given, already having memorized most of the first section. He had since moved onto the second section.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast