Vanguard Academia - Page 4
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Vanguard Academia

Blog Entries

Default Re: Vanguard Academia

James put on a determined face and scooped up a piece of metal and clenched it tightly,"Everyone...let's go..but remember the warning..go forward, don't look
    it in the eyes." He jumped into the hole.

The Ace of Aces Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Sam closed his eyes for a moment. "Bro, be careful." Leo stated, nervousness and fear clear in his voice as he grabbed on to his staff.

"I know." Sam nodded his head before holding his right arm forward and turning it into a fist that pointed at the charging creature. "It's coming at me with a pretty leveled speed, its got a lot of weight but that can also be a bad thing." Sam stated simply before clenching his fist tighter. "Gravity Gun!" he yelled before firing a powerful wave of gravity, exerting a lot of pressure against the beast so as to throw it back as if he had fired a punch.

Blog Entries

The creature was immediately blasted back by the force of the gravity attack. The sheer power of it surprised Demi, him turning a look to Sam in the dimly lit flames. What the... how? How did he...?

Before he could even open his mouth to ask, assuming he even would, the buzzing came once again. The creature was returning once more. Its speed was... doubled?! Demi turned, beginning to run forward away from the monstrosity.

Join the Roleplay Section!
    Null: Humans with powerful abilities fight extradimensional threats while finding out about their origins. Find it here!
    Immortals: Supernatural beings are forced into hiding after their existence is threatened. Play as a demigod, angel, demon, vampire, etc. Find it here!

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"We should go bro!" Leo yelled and began following after Demi while holding his staff forward.

"It relies on its feet a lot I see." Sam nodded his head before making both Demi and Leo float from the ground as well as the rocks and everything around them. "Leo, use your staff, now that it won't run it'll lose its speed." he then looked at Demi with a serious expression. "You shouldn't laze around either we are still being watched after all."

Blog Entries

Will noticed the hole and changed the tip of Artemis into a large oil lantern like before, and he wandered in.

A few minutes later, Marley walked down the hole, the aura from the Thor Boots around her ankles creating a green glow effect in the darkness, effectively lighting her way.

Will wandered down the dark area. "This is so strange he thought to himself." As he remembered the cryptic message...

Don't look into it's eyes.

Blog Entries

Demi looked to the male as he addressed him. Laze...? That's right. Demi wasn't doing anything.

The boy turned, steeling himself. "HAH!" he let out a loud grunt, his voice reverberating through the mine shaft. He found his energy focal point, magma-like energy powering near his hands. In a blast of energy, he unleashed a concentrated fireball that zoomed through the mine shaft. The creature wasn't able to dodge something of its power due to its being lifted into the air by what Demi could only surmise was... wind energy?

The creature was blasted away quickly, roaring into the shaft as its body was charred from the flames. The fireball slammed into the ground, causing an explosion away from the group. Demi sighed. Finally.

His relief was short-lived as he heard buzzing once more. 'It's back?!' opening his ears, however, he could hear that the buzzing was... increased. More of them!

Demi turned on his heel, knowing full-well that they wouldn't be able to deal with all of those... things. Whatever they were. He began to run, hoping to all heavens that the two others would follow.

------------------

The creature had specifically chosen to home in Will, who had just entered. He'd entered the fray, and now he'd have to survive. The blades were all coming towards as they charged at a high-speed through the poorly lit mine shaft.

@Wild Candy;

Null: Humans with powerful abilities fight extradimensional threats while finding out about their origins. Find it here!
    Immortals: Supernatural beings are forced into hiding after their existence is threatened. Play as a demigod, angel, demon, vampire, etc. Find it here!

Even Rocky had a Montage AlphaMouse's Avatar
    Blog Entries

John fell down the hole. Wind rushed past his face. He landed in a tunnel under the ground. The tunnel was dusty and John started to feel claustraphobic.

"Better get going," he said to himself, choosing a path and deciding to go down it.

Blog Entries

James landed in the tunnel and heard the noises,"What the heck am I suppose to do with this.." He inquired to the piece of metal as he ran to keep
    up with the others.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Let's go brother." Leo gestured before jumping onto his broom and beginning to fly after Demi.

Sam turned to the noises before holding both of his fist to the roof and firing multiple waves of gravity, causing the area separating him and the others from the monsters to crumble as he ran after his other two companions. "This should give us room to escape."

Blog Entries

"So we meet again." Jean said to Marley, hopping off the strange beast he had been riding. He was followed by a set of floating hands with eyes on the palms.

"Do any of you know where this heads?" He asked, poking his head into the cave.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

I've left the forums, and moved most of my RPing to TVtropes. However, if you wish to contact me, I can be found there, and I'm usually on Skype. If you see another Heroic Sociopath lurking the internet, it's likely me.

Blog Entries

Back at the Infinity Dome, the crowds were cheering at the progress of the group. All of them were performing well. Excellently, in fact.

"They're really doing well, aren't they?" Silver remarked, his question directed at the Headmistress.

Lucille did not answer him, however; opting only to keep looking up at the screen. The blonde leader of the academy had something etched onto her face. Something of... concentration. Worry.

She was not worried about their progress. No, that's what she wanted. She was just wondering what the progress would bring.

Those signs... "Don't Look It In The Eyes"... those were not a part of the test.

---------------------------

Demi heard the cave collapse behind them, turning to see only a dark space. The buzzing had stopped. Had the creatures been... killed? Indeed they had, each of them being crushed under the force of the rocks.

These brothers meant business, it seemed.

However, the scarfed male would only keep himself running; seeing more light ahead. He stopped, however. There was something at the end of the hall. Something... waiting. He could faintly make out shadows, twisting and curving. Whatever the thing was, it was definitely not a student.

---------------------------

Will, Marley, Jean, James, and John would all have found the creatures dead one way or another. The blockade could be destroyed, allowing them passage.

Blog Entries

James charged up a beam and destroyed the barricade,"Let's go guys, I think I see light at the end."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"You actually killed them all." Leo stated with an expression of amazement as he saw Sam running along with them. "That's something."

"I didn't mean to do it, I was just going to create a blockade." Sam nodded his head simply, completely disregarding the compliment. "It was just luck that they were killed by it." he pointed out before catching up with Demi. "So you can feel it too huh?" he asked him. "Can you use the magma to light this cave enough, Leo start changing a thunder spell on your end, if it's too big we may need to paralyse it."

Blog Entries

Demi only held up his hands, allowing the flames to come to it. It began to glow brightly, lighting up a good portion of the cavern. However, the thing was simply too far away. Too far away to actually be seen.

So, Demi would begin walking toward it cautiously. He steadied himself, keeping his eyes directly on it. He didn't want to lose sight of it. Whatever it was, he'd need to focus on remembering it.

That, however, was a bad choice.

------------------

From the shadows of the creature's being came a white line. The white line glowed upon its blackened being, much like a separator from the upper and lower portion of its body. The line began to glow... no... it began to open.

In a horrific turn of events, the line opened itself to reveal an eye. Its pupils were empty, crimson. Schlera white, visage intimidating. Demi's eyes widened, letting out a slight gasp as he tripped back a bit.

"Don't Look It In The Eyes"... that warning suddenly came back to him. He looked away from it.

If Leo, Sam, or anyone else for that matter were to look into that eye; they'd feel the same thing Demi had. However, the feeling wasn't able to be pinpointed... was it... fear? Pure, unadulterated fear?

Blog Entries

James saw the outline..and automatically remembered to look away, He turned to the others,"Guys! Don't look at it! Don't go any furthur!"

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast