Vanguard Academia - Page 3

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Vanguard Academia

OPPAN GARY STYLE! Little Miss Eevee's Avatar

Default Re: Vanguard Academia

Will's blow hit the wolf's final head, and it died.
    "Thanks for helping, guy," Said Luna. She sprinted off further into the forrest, with no idea where she was going.

All Eeveelutions are equal, but some are more equal than others.
    Banner made by me! I have officially claimed Minccino on the 13-11-12

Want a baby Pokemon or an Eevee? Here's my FC (I like shinies)
    1249-7189-3936

Blog Entries

Jean had finished fighting his beast, and apart from a few bruises and having to eat his Vetala to live, was none the worse for wear.

"Ma'am." Jean said to Marley, passing her in the forest. "I was hoping to save a lovely damsel, but it looks like you've got things under control."
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Yun
    Blog Entries

Demi had decidedly taken another turn within the forest, long since smashing through creatures in his way. This was to be a complete cakewalk for him. The forest had soon started to dwindle for him, the boy turning down into another pathway.

There was a sign there.

Never Look It In The Eyes.
    It was the same chilling warning from the beginning. Never look it in the eyes? The quiet blond only put a single hand to his hip, looking around. Some of the other students didn't make it here, yet. Good.

He began to walk past the sign, looking around. What he found was a large forest circle, open for miles. In the distance, tall trees arranged the contours. Demi began to walk himself into the forest circle. There looked to be no creatures here, yet. However, he would need to keep on his guard.

Even Rocky had a Montage AlphaMouse's Avatar
    Blog Entries

John followed the others, heading the strange warning. He watched the combat with the wolf and continued to walk. Finally he caught up with the frontrunner.

"Never look it in the eyes," he quoted. He wondered what the phrase meant. He looked at the ground, determined not to look the other student in the eyes, just in case.

Blog Entries

Will couldn't help but get angered by Luna's sudden leave. "She seriously left before i could even learn her name..." He muttered. Shaking his head to get back into focus. "I'm moving way too slow." He said to himself. Boarding his staff like a witch's broom, he shouted. "Crossing Field: Devine Wings!" William shouted. The white circle around his star then sprouted a pair of snow white wings, he then took off at a tremendous speed as he took flight.

Marley leered at Jean muttering "Damsel...." Angrily. She then took off with with a long leap as she did long prances with with sheer speed. "Vroom, vroom dude, your already in my rear view mirror." She shouted as she attempted to pass up Jean.

Yun
    Blog Entries

The scarfed male decided against walking forward, making sure to stay quiet. His footsteps were being tracked, he was sure of it.

Oh, how right he was. Turning his head, he could see one of the students behind him. He looked to be... avoiding him. Good. If he started anything, the rule of self-defense would come into play. And no one would stop him, then.

Turning back to face the empty fields, Demi's genre savvy feelings began to resurface. He knew from experience that there was more to this place than what met the eye. All he had to see was... what.

Blog Entries

James could've sworn he heard growling coming from behind him, so he leaped onto the branch of one tree and looked down
    in time to see what appeared to be a couple large tough-skinned trolls marching along, their gaze looking every which way for
    their prey,"Should've known there was more to this test.." He waited till all them were grouped together before summoning orbs
    of energy to his hands and hurling them down on the trolls. The orbs exploded like grenades and the beasts roared in pain as
    they stumbled about, looking for their target.

One of the trolls spotted him and lifted a fallen tree trunk then hurled it up at him,"Ah crud.." He sprang across to another tree
    as the trunk knocked over the previous one. "Try this." He charged power into his gauntlet and swung it, causing a crescent wave
    to fly down and slice the tree behind them. The first two got out of the way but the third was crushed by the giant tree.

The remaining two let out a roar that echoed through the forest and began pounding the ground repeatedly causing the place to
    shake and James to tumble out of the trees, smacking off several branches before landing with a thump,"Oww.." He looked up as
    the two remaining trolls approached him.

"Sorry...but I'm not going down without a fight." He rose up as energy started to spark around him. One troll swung its club at him
    but he used a supercharged punch from his gauntlet to destroy it and smash into its chest, sending it flying back before focusing two
    orbs into one larger orb than chucking it at the troll, causing a large explosion that left it scorched and dead.

The last one grabbed him and slung him across a tree before going to punch him, he called up a barrier to hold it at bay and pushed
    it back before leaping up and focusing power into his kicks, knocking it back furthur and furthur,"I've wasted enough time already..sorry,
    but I gotta get going." He crossed his arms calling up on even more energy before rearing back and unleashing an large energy beam that
    slammed into the troll, completely dissolving it.

James breathed a little heavily before composing himself,"Phew...that took a bit more than I hoped it would..let's get going,Oura." He took
    off into the woods, hoping he could still catch up.

Blog Entries

"'Vroom, vroom'?" Jean said. He then realized he was probably racing someone. He took out a bottle full of some sort of powder, and poured it on the ground. A vetala the size of a horse sprang up, and he mounted it again, flying through the woods.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Yun
    Blog Entries

Demi would make his way farther into the field.

There, he saw something gleaming in the sunlight. He walked over, moving to pick up the object. It was a piece of metal. There were seven lined on the ground. While he held it, he could feel it mold in his hands. It was... malleable? The silver material turned into a twisted form, the boy's hands crushing it into various shapes.

He readjusted his scarf, putting it up near his mouth. Interesting, to say the least.

------------------------------

The boy went forward, walking toward a large boulder. Before he could, he felt his pocket begin to heat. "Agh!" he let out, looking down under himself. Everything seemed to go slower as he found the ground opening up under him. He wasn't able to let out a sound as he fell down into the hole. It closed after him, swirling into the exact condition it was in prior to it.

Demi shook his head, landing on the ground from the impact of the earth underneath him. Looking up, he found himself in total darkness. 'What the hell?' the boy gazed around, looking to see any discernible bit of light. He found none.

To hell with this. Reaching on his back, he grabbed the shaft of his torch, holding it up. His eyes widened a bit when it immediately lit on fire, illuminating a small circle around himself. Deciding that this would do, he began walking forward. To his surprise, flames erupted to life on what could make out to be walls. They illuminated each step he took, and were snuffed every time he stepped away from them. They illuminated his path almost fully, letting the boy trek on.

Even Rocky had a Montage AlphaMouse's Avatar
    Blog Entries

John followed the other boy into a field, watching as the ground swallowed him. He ran over to the hole.

"Hey, mate, are you alright?" he called. No response. He stood up. What to do, climb down or keep on going?

Yun
    Blog Entries

Under John's foot would sit another slab of metal, similar to the one Demi picked up. It would be up to him whether or not he took it.

The ground opened up in front of him, though not nearly as spontaneously as it had done with the latter.

@AlphaMouse;

-------------------

Demi kept walking through the halls of the mine shaft, keeping a close eye out for anything out of the ordinary. The subtle and muffled pounding of things above ground would be unnerving, if not for the fact that the boy had been trained to endure situations where he found himself in some of the most claustrophobic positions. Holding up his scarf, he made to wipe the sweat from his brow. The other students were probably fighting some creatures above ground. Hopefully, they would be able to hold out.

He needed to concentrate, watch his surroundings. The damned buzzing in his ear wasn't helping, either.

Wait... buzzing? What the hell was buzzing? Turning his head, the boy could pinpoint it coming from behind him. He narrowed his eyes to better pinpoint the source in the overwhelming darkness that flooded behind him. He began to get on a more frantic mode of sensory as something gleamed in the light, following the reflection of the fire on the torches. His eyes would widen as a large something-or-other, creature or otherwise, was coming towards him. He couldn't make out what it looked like; he could only see blades. And many of them.

That, alone, was enough to make him run.
    Last edited by Yun; 1st December 2012 at 12:35 PM.

Blog Entries

James heard a rumble and he arrived in the clearing where he saw the metal lying on the ground. "Huh...could've sworn I heard
    the ground shake or rip a moment ago..."

It wasn't much! Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Two figures approached Demi slowly from the other side, their steps soft and slow as their appearance began to appear from the darkness. "There's someone coming over there brother." Leo pointed out as he stood behind Sam, the two of them being able to hear Demi's closing steps as well as that of the creature. Sam looked on ahead before closing his eyes as he saw Demi. "Hey u...." Leo gasped in disbelief and fear as he could make out the silhouette of the creature that had been following Demi.

"I'll take care of this one." Sam stated simply, completely ignoring Demi as he stepped past him and looked up at the creature while pocketing his hands.

OOC: Yun said that I could have my characters step up so I did xD I don't know if I can control the monster or not though.

Blog Entries

Marley made it to the field where she noticed the plates of steel in the ground. "This is so strange" She thought aloud as took in the scenery

Will made it to the end of the field where Marley wasn't and he landed on the ground saying. "Disappear." And the wings on Artemis Vanished. He then looked at the field and wondered. "What next?"

Yun
    Blog Entries

(OOC: @Stellar Gale; You are correct, I control the creature xD)

Demi stopped in his tracks the moment he saw Leo, screeching to a halt. He turned immediately, seeing Sam walk past him. Was he going to fight that thing?

The creature, on the other hand, was coming full-force; ready to skewer. It began to pick up speed, going towards them far more quickly.
    -----------------------
    As James, Marley, and Will all made it into the field; they come all feel the rumbling underneath the earth. It seemed to be following a path, going away from them; following something. Glinting in the sunlight were the malleable slabs of metal on the ground. Beyond that, the ground opened up instantaneously, revealing the darkness below.

@GamerGX;, @Wild Candy;

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast