Vanguard Academia - Page 2

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Vanguard Academia

Even Rocky had a Montage AlphaMouse's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Vanguard Academia

John jumped in. So much for the small chances of randomisation. As it was he was unarmed and unarmoured, but he trusted that he'd pick something up.

Yun
    Blog Entries

As Demi began to set foot into the sphere, he made to look around and check his surroundings. What he found... surprised him, to say the least.

The surroundings had taken a drastic change. It seemed that all of the spacial dimension was bended while within the sphere. In the place of the massive Infinity Dome was a vast jungle area. Its scape was tree-lined and dense with vegetation, a heavy fog inside of the entire thing. The platform upon which he stood was one that was made from the material of the leaves and shrubbery. It was sturdy, bark and wood underneath. He scanned around the area. He was one of the first there.

Good. A head-start. Even if this wasn't a race, he would make sure that he was the fastest to make it to the end. Looking to a sign, he saw six unlit torches lined by it. There might've been one for everyone there. Demi took one, holding it as he made to shoot from the trees. He began to descend down into the trees, landing quickly. He'd read the sign behind him. It was a message to everyone who would land on that platform.

It was a chilling message... especially the last part.

Descend Into The Forest. Do Not Fear. Move Forward. Never Look It In The Eyes.

Blog Entries

Marley Leaped into the Jungle after coming from the sphere and grabbing her torch. Rather annoyed with the fog, she shouted. "Breezy Waltz!" She then kicked the air with her Thor Boots glowing with a green aura around her ankles. Each Kick released a powerful gust of wind, which she hope would clear the fog.

Will landed on the starting platform, his staff, Artemis, in hand. Without grabbing a torch, he leaped off the starting platform and then turned the star at the end of Artemis into a very bright oil lantern. "Let's go." He mused as wandered through the Jungle.

OPPAN GARY STYLE! Little Miss Eevee's Avatar

Luna landed in the jungle, and created a large gust of wind to blow some fog away, continuing to blow some back in it's place to throw some other people off track. She then started to wander around, swinging her sword at trees and singing under her breath. "... Whenever I get bored, bored, I can swing my sword, sword, I can swing my sword, sword!" Luna then had the idea to pull a prank, so she climbed up a tree and waited for just the right moment to pounce at another classmate.

All Eeveelutions are equal, but some are more equal than others.
    Banner made by me! I have officially claimed Minccino on the 13-11-12

Want a baby Pokemon or an Eevee? Here's my FC (I like shinies)
    1249-7189-3936

Blog Entries

James stepped out of the sphere and found himself in the jungle. He took a look around and spotted his torch. He
    grabbed it before raising his gauntlet at the mass of fog,"Blast Wave." He shot out a large burst of energy in the form
    of a shockwave, hoping it would push away some of the fog.

"Be careful of how much energy you use,partner," cautioned Ouroboros,"There's no telling what we're gonna face in
    these woods."

James nodded,"Yeah...something tells me there's more to this test than just making it to the end in the allotted time."
    He read the warning and sighed,"Figures...now I'm worried Slenderman is gonna jump out at me."

"Just heed the warning and go forward." said his partner. He nodded again and made his way off.

Blog Entries

Jean placed his hand on the ground at his feet. His beholders used this time to catch up with him, and clung to his shoulders. The ground rumbled slightly, and a form rose from the ground. It was vaguely humanoid in shape, though larger, and with longer limbs. It dropped to all fours. Jean took a torch climbed onto it's back. It began dashing through the woors.

"So I guess we should get to know each other, huh?" Jean said to anyone who was nearby. He took a beholder off his shoulder and held it out behind him. A laser beam shot out, knocking down a tree.

"A pity we have to meet under such circumstances. You are all quite lovely." He said, as the beast he was riding on trotted off at an impressive speed.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Yun
    Blog Entries

The students had all begun taking off in separate directions. Currently, they were doing pretty well for the start. Apprehension was in the air, but many had begun to use their resourcefulness. The attempts to clear the fog had worked slightly, clearing some of the dense covering. Jean had taken to a beast riding companion, which would probably serve him well. Luna's chopping of trees, however, had begun to draw some attention to herself.

As well as from other places.

Low grumbles were barely audible as figures sank into the shrubbery, some digging underground.

-------------------------------
    Demi had begun his trek around the forest. He heard the roaring of what he could only perceive to be one of the beasts from the School Champion guy's speech. They didn't waste time, did they?

The male turned on his heel jumping into a tree. He began to hop from one branch to another, looking for any discernible route towards the end. He wanted this test to be over and done with.

As he began to hop his way over a branch, he could feel the movement of something else following him. The scarfed male turned instantly, energy emanating from him as he unleashed a stream of fire in the direction of the steps.

From the trees came a large creature that howled out in pain from being shot. It leapt from the flames of the boy, its eyes and teeth angry and gnashing as it landed on the ground. Its body was as black as coal, with long hair and a humanoid body; claws and fangs pearl white and over 4 inches long, teeth shown in a perpetually large feral grin.

Demi landed on a branch, overlooking it. A creature already, huh? Good. Time for the real test.

-------------------------------
    Each of the students would find themselves coming face-to-face with a beast, similar to that of the scarfed male's. They were trained; highly trained, in fact. They were not exceedingly powerful, but this was never to be underestimated.

They were each met with a differentiating number. Some had only a single creature encounter, while others did not exceed four at once. The real test started, now.

Blog Entries

Marley happy with her slight sucsess at clearing the fog a little with Breezy Waltz. Continuing to leap forward into the jungle with sheer elegance and grace, like a professional ballerina. She kept on getting nervous because she kept on hearing what sounded like growls and snarls. Stopping to catch her breath and to fix one of the ribbons holding one of her pigtails. She decided to take a little time to decide her next Path.

Will continued to walk through the jungle his staff/lantern flickering in the fog. Don't look into it's eyes... Will thought to himself. I wonder what that could mean, I best be on my guard.

OOC: @Yun; Do we create our own monster story, or do you control the monsters?

Yun
    Blog Entries

OOC: You are free to create your own. I won't limit your actions by posting all of the monster's actions.

Blog Entries

OOC: Okay

Marley was suddenly attacked by a giant Serpent. "EEK!" She screamed. The snake lunged at her, but she effortlessly dodged with the aid of The Thor Boots. She then came down with a powerful kick on the Serpent's oversixed head. Angry now, the Snake attempted to bite her but she dodged again. Furious, the snake shot a stream of black sludge out of its mout. Marley dodged with an elegant spin, but as soon as the sludge hit a nearby tree, it wilted and disenergrated into a pile of dust. "This can't be good!" Marley cried.

Will heard Marley's shrieks from the distance, but was busy with a giant Spider. "I really hate spiders!" Will shouted as he turned Artemis into an oversized hammer and attempted to crush the spider with hit. The spider dodged and spat a stream of silk at Will. "CRAP!" He said as he narrowly dodged. "That's it!" Will shouted. "Artemis, let's burn him up!" As Artemis's star turned into a cannon, and shot streams of fire at the Over sized Arachnid. It shrieked with a horrid din, and finally died as it burnt into ash. "And once again, I burn a useless monster!" Will mused as he continued on.

Luna's tree had fallen down by a lazer beam as Luna was waiting for someone to prank, leaving Luna in a daze. Fortunately, Luna wasn't hurt, however she came face to face with a wolflike creature with three heads. The wolf tried to bite her, but she blew it away with a large gust of wind. The wolf became angred ran and attacked again, and Luna cut off one of its heads. Two wolf heads grew in place of the one Luna cut off, and one of the heads had red fur. The head with red fur started to breathe fire, but Luna managed to dodge at last minute. Luna cut off one of the wolf's other heads, but that head sprouted two more as well, only one head had Green fur. The green wolf spat acid at Luna, which Luna just parely avoided. The acid bored a hole in a tree.

"H-help?" said Luna as she backed away from the Hydra Wolf.

1249-7189-3936

Blog Entries

A large church bell, the size of a wrecking ball came charing at the Wolf Hydra's head as Will ran into the action. "No need to fear, the magnificent Will is here!" He mused as he turned Artemis into a long saber with a blue handle and a yellow star on the hilt and ran at the Wolf Hydra in attempt to help Luna.

Marley was quick, and the giant snake couldn't grab hold of Marley, but her kicks could only get so far into the snakes thick protective scales. "I guess I have no choice but to go for the eyes." Marley said. She then leaped up into the air and shouted. "Thor Barrage, Trials of Heaven!" With a burst of speed that almost made it look like she teleported, Marley appeared infront of the snakes face. She then proceeded to launch barrage of kicks with so much speed and power, it was the the quivlant to being trampled by a heard of horses in one concentrated area. After 99 kicks, Marley unleashed a powerful 100th kick that flung the snake skyward. The snake then came down with tremendous force, creating a crater as it landed and died on impact.
    Last edited by Naoto; 28th November 2012 at 09:54 PM.

Yun
    Blog Entries

Demi and the creature were both locked in a power struggle, the two matching blow for blow. For the scarfed male, this was easy. The creature was predictable; obvious leading slashes and huge recoils from his flame-coated fists.

Once the creature had sent its claw swipe, the male twisted his body; spinning it around to power another attack. The inertia created from the power of the technique was incredible enough to send the creature's head flying right off from the jab. Demi sighed as his defeated enemy's body fell in front of him, blood pouring from it.

The boy turned, rushing down the forest pathway quickly. He needed to get his way out, and quickly.

Luna helped Will as she attacked the Hydra Wolf from behind. She managed to slice off four heads, however the acid head still remained. The acid head shot several balls of acid at Will.

1249-7189-3936

Blog Entries

Turning Atremis into a super spring pogo stick, Will bounced high up into the air before turning Atremis into a large hammer in an attempt to crush the green, acid spewing, head.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast