Vanguard Academia - Page 12
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Vanguard Academia

Even Rocky had a Montage AlphaMouse's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Vanguard Academia

John glowed, perharps unneccessarily, with pride after the compliment from the halo. The being didn't seem to be one to give compliments easily, and he had mined one from its red surface. He followed the halo towards the forest, hoping to learn something new. Whatever was happening here, History must be being made. The forest looked menacing, dark and cold, but he streamed logical thoughts through his head. They wouldn't take them here if it were dangerous. But then, this was Vanguard, anything could happen.

Blog Entries

Harlin put his pinkies in his mouth and made a loud whistle, "Alright kiddies you heard what he said, you start walkin or else you stay here when the magic repurposes. Believe me, you do not want to be there when that happens." Harlin then whistled a tune, stuck his hands in his pocket, and following the red halo.
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries

The halo began the descent into the forest. The trees were strange, large and dark. The weather effects could not be felt, due to this only being a bit of a projection. Well, to the kids, it was. What the halo was doing was much more complicated. Something that required the largest amount of mathematics and arithmetical knowledge to even come close to comprehending. They'd be getting a lot of that in chemistry.

Demi looked around the trees, watching them as they shifted in the unfelt wind. "Y'all can split up if ya want," Demi turned his head in the direction of the halo. "This is gonna' be a learnin' exercise. Won't be much learnin' if ya stand near me."

The boy agreed with that. It wouldn't be a learning experience. With that, the boy turned himself around and began to walk in another direction.

"Make sure ya' don't go messin' with nothing, mute!" Demi ignored the name, and only heeded the warning. With that in mind, he kept walking, hands in his pocket.

Blog Entries

Harlin walked over next to Leo, "So your a black jacket and your brother is a white jacket? I gotta hand it to the headmistress, it's an interesting experiment."
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Even Rocky had a Montage AlphaMouse's Avatar
    Blog Entries

John followed the boy that the halo had called mute. He was grateful now that he had got on the 'teacher's' good side, and felt sorry for his fellow student. That being said, the boy wasn't of Blue Rank, so he would be more adept that John at least. He wondered what they might find here. He hadn't seen a soul since travelling back to 1655, he pondered that the Academy might have something in mind for them here.

Pokémon Private Eye Detective Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Sayuri had been contemplating whether or not she should do something about Akako at the moment. She easily play a song to heal her, but it would put her in a similar situation. She eventually elected to let her rest, and left the room, dragging the boy who had helped her with her.

Blog Entries

ooc: C'mon post people post!

Harlin whistled a tune as he walked along the projection.
    -Morgan Freeman

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112