Vanguard Academia - Page 11

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Vanguard Academia

Registered Trainer Pokemon Trainer Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Vanguard Academia

Sayuri shook her head, producing the key from a keychain hidden in her shirt. "Medicine side effect." She bluntly answered, opening the door.
    Pearl:3996-6679-5959
    SS:4040-3317-8250
    White:2924-1613-1871
    Battle Record:23-4
    My FF.net profile~*~My new anime fic!~*~My Fanclub
    I am an official member of the Official Bulbagarden Trading Whitelist.

Blog Entries

James rose an eyebrow at the grumpy tone in the halo's voice but shrugged it off and went to his seat.

Blog Entries

"Checking out the new recruits is all Mr. H," said Harlin before he turned to Demi. "Oh so you're one of 'those guys,'" said Harlin, "So who's the white rank Silver's been telling me and when are they getting here?" Harlin had retracted all his tattoos under his clothing, trying not to scare or intimidate the new recruits, plus it added a nice flourish and surprise when he showed it to people.
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"Um...that's my brother right there." Leo nodded his head before he pointed towards Samuel who had sat next to Demi.

Blog Entries

"Oh. I got that once. I turned into a Shar Pei." Jean said, nodding. He smiled, looking somehow proud of himself.

"Say...Aren't you a tad young to be here? Ohhh...I bet you're one of those kid geniuses, huh?" Jean said. He looked around.

"Maybe I should head to class...It's not like I have much better to do. Skipping was boring the last couple periods."
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Registered Trainer Pokemon Trainer Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Sayuri looked somewhat annoyed, having anticipated that someone might comment on her looking younger than she really was. "I-I'm just small." She stuttered, hauling Akako to her bed with a great deal of strain.
    Pearl:3996-6679-5959
    SS:4040-3317-8250
    White:2924-1613-1871
    Battle Record:23-4
    My FF.net profile~*~My new anime fic!~*~My Fanclub
    I am an official member of the Official Bulbagarden Trading Whitelist.

Even Rocky had a Montage AlphaMouse's Avatar
    Blog Entries

John rushed into the classroom. He was late. Lateness was an imperfection. Imperfection wasn't something that a student would want if he were to advance. This time a red halo was leading the lesson.

"Sorry I'm late," he said. "I got lost."

Blog Entries

"Ah brothers... twins?" inquired Harlin, "And what rank would you be..." Harlin paused there for him to answer with his name and rank.
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Yun
    Blog Entries

"Enough of the chatterin'!" the red halo bellowed out. "Harlin, you've been through my classes before. So, you'll be helpin' me with these newbies. I'll pay ya' afterwards."

Demi raised an eyebrow, looking towards the boy named Harlin. 'Pay... help?' Was the class that hard?

The halo turned to Demi. "I can see that you're a confused little somethin'. So, I'mma give ya' the benefit of the doubt an' say ya' don't know anything that's gonna' go on, here," in fact, the halo began chuckling; turning itself to Harlin. "They have no idea."

Demi blinked, listening to the halo. Okay. What's going on here?

The red halo began to emanate a light, leading Demi to believe that books were about to be summoned. However, it was much different. Much more grandiose. The space around the students began to bend and shift, transforming. Soon, many of them had to close their eyes due to the light.

"Open ya' eyes, pansies!" the halo grumbled out. Demi opened his, but they immediately widened at the sight before him.

In front of the entire class was a large... landscape. The landscape was a very forested area, with small houses - or huts, from the scarfed boy's point of view - dotted on the scape.

The halo nodded to the children. "Welcome to the ancient city of Yurias, Europe - 1655."

'1655?' the boy went over to a tree, touching it.

"Yeah, get that texture in, kid. This is the real deal... sorta. Mostly just a spacial distortion magic with some projection magic there. Not really all that if ya' ask me," the halo stated. "Well, it's eons more than ya'll could ever hope ta' manage at this level."

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"No he's a year older." Leo nodded his head before noticing his next question. He felt a bit embarrassed now, especially when he remembered that he was being compared with his brother's own ranking. He just tugged on to his jacket so that his black uniform could be visible.

"So it's a time of Pseudo time travel?" Samuel inquired after the room changed its appearance, he was really interested on what kind of magic would've made such a thing possible, after all he had always thought that even something close to time travel was impossible.

Blog Entries

James eyes were wide at the thought they were in a scene from a distant time,"It's like we're seeing a projection of the past...1655? That's
    over 350 years ago.."

Ouroboros grunted at the attitude the red halo was displaying but didn't say anything...for the moment anyway.

Blog Entries

Harlin smiled, "Why I'd love to help." Harlin went through the lights unfazed due to his sunglasses. "I'm more partial to Weijun, China, the old Triads used to be some badass magicians. Anyways that's a different lesson." Harlin looked around, "I remember this lesson."
    -Morgan Freeman

Even Rocky had a Montage AlphaMouse's Avatar
    Blog Entries

John looked around in this new environment. He had always dreamed of being able to travel to the past, watch great events in motion, spectate over glorious battles, talk with generals whose names would be revered throughout history. This was his paradise. John knelt to the ground, grabbing some of the dirt. John recalled The year that they had mentionned. 1655 was a mostly unimportant year, as far as he was concerned. Maybe he was missing something.

"1655, that's when the Russo-Polish War was happening, yes?" he said to the halo.

Yun
    Blog Entries

The halo was pretty satisfied that the students were pleasantly surprised. Looking to John, the halo began to speak. "Indeed it is. Smart boy," that was the farthest thing to a compliment the kids would get today.

Demi looked to the halo, who began to speak again. "Ya'll are gonna' follow me into this forest, here. We're gonna' find some stuff to study. Don't fuck with anything, here, go that?"

The scarfed male could only narrow his eyes in exasperation. What was with this "teacher"?

"Now, ya'll got a choice. Stay here and don't do nothing, or follow and learn somethin'," the choice was obvious for Demi, who began to follow the halo into the forest. "Once we get in, you can disperse and do what ya wish."

"Harlin, just make sure none of the newbies start wonderin' into trouble," the type of trouble he meant was something akin to... well, disrupting the magic.

Blog Entries

James didn't like this attitude the halo was displaying but for now at least,he figured he would
    listen,"That might be the wisest course right now," remarked Ouroboros,"That entity seems to
    know what it's doing.."

"Right...so just go with the flow..for now anyway.." James thought that last part to himself as
    he followed the halo. He hated being given orders but he figured this one time he'd let it slide.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast