Vanguard Academia - Page 10

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Vanguard Academia

Registered Trainer Pokemon Trainer Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Vanguard Academia

Sayuri got up dizzily, affected by the smell of the potion. She wondered what effects it would have, but wasn't nearly foolish enough to test it. She simply left it as was, gathered her things, and went to leave the room.

"Hey Neko-chan, wait up!" Akako called, hurrying and running after Sayuri. The moment she caught up, her medicine's effects took control, and she fell asleep mid-stride. Predictably, her momentum carried her straight into Sayuri, sending them both crashing to the floor. Sayuri was helplessly pinned under Akako's sleeping form, struggling to free herself.
    Pearl:3996-6679-5959
    SS:4040-3317-8250
    White:2924-1613-1871
    Battle Record:23-4
    My FF.net profile~*~My new anime fic!~*~My Fanclub
    I am an official member of the Official Bulbagarden Trading Whitelist.

Blog Entries

"Hm, that's higher then me, not for lack of trying... wait, that's exactly why," said Harlin, after he said this the school's magic took hold and the silver jacket materialized. "Oh silver jacket, the burning apathy you create in me," said Harlin as he threw it in a trash can. Harlin looked up and talked to the school for a moment, "I didn't wear it the last years, what makes you think this year will be any different?" Harlin sighed and turned back to Silver, "You know I meant if their were any black ranks. Anyway, I'd like to pop in after I drop my backs off in the Serpentia dorms, so what class are they in currently?"
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries

"Are you guys okay?" Jean asked. He had turned back into a person after a few moments.

"Here, let me help..." He said to Sayuri, lifting Akako off of her.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

Sayuri took a loud breath, thankful that her lungs could expand now. She turned to the boy who saved her, and slowly nodded, unable to dig up the nerve to thank him verbally.

Blog Entries

"Hey, mind telling me where her room is?" Jean asked, hefting Akako onto his back.

"Y'know, normally girls don't fall asleep until after I've taken them to their rooms." He laughed.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

Blog Entries

Sayuri grimaced at his attempt at a joke, then motioned for him to follow her. She started walking to their room, worried because she knew she'd be late to the next class.

Blog Entries

OOC: Is Jean allowed to skip?

"You're pretty quiet, huh?" Jean said, walking with her. "Shy?" He didn't really care that much about missing class. He could just figure it out on his own time. And skipping was so much fun!

Yun
    Blog Entries

(OOC: This is Vanguard; do as you please. Just don't go outside of the school, lest you risk yourself being killed.)

Silver put a hand to his mouth, before looking to Harlin. "I think... History."

--------------------

Demi had soon found the room, making haste to walk to the door. He opened it, walking inside. Inside, however, he found no tables or seats. What the?

From a light came another halo, this one being red in coloration. That must've been this class' watcher. Floating over, it began to speak. "So, you must be one of tha' new students, eh?" its tone was a bit drawled and gruff. Much like some type of cowboy or gangster. "Where's everyone else?"

Demi simply shrugged. The halo then spoke once more. "You ain't gunna' tell? This some kinda' secret?"

Blog Entries

James headed on for his next class and knocked on the door leading to it,"Hello?"

Blog Entries

"Thanks, I'll see ya later silver," said Harlin running off and arriving at the history room. Harlin looked up to see the red holo, "Ah Mr. H," said Harlin, the H standing for holo. Harlin leaned against the corner and waited for the students to come in. Harlin looked over at Demi, the only other person in the room, "So, who are you?"
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

It wasn't much! Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

OOC: Hey, sorry for not posting. Can I ask what's going on?

Yun
    Blog Entries

(OOC: @Stellar Gale; Arcane Science was finished, James and Jean screwed up, and now the students are making their way to the Magic History class.)

The halo had simply grumbled when James had come to the door. "Come in," it stated.

From behind the boy had come a student it was more familiar with. "Mr. Harlin. To what do I owe this... pleasure?

Demi had looked to the boy, choosing to not respond to the question. Whether or not the boy would see that he didn't want to be bothered would be up to him, completely.

It wasn't much! Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Samuel and Leo had gone through Arcane Science as best they could, for Sam it had been a bit easier thanks to the fact that one of his weapons was a potion he himself created. Leo on the other hand had a harder time, though not as bad as James or Jane. Leo sighed as he walked into their next class along with Samuel and looked around at the others.

Samuel noticed Demi as well as another boy that had gone to talk to him. He decided to ignore it and walked alongside Demi. Leo on the other hand decided to talk to Harlin.

"I guess those two are really serious about classes." Leo chuckled a bit before looking at the boy. "I'm Leo, nice to meet you."

Blog Entries

Sayuri frowned and nodded, unsure if she'd be able to say anything to him at all. She was focused on getting to the room and dropping Akako off asap so she could get to class asap.

Blog Entries

"Alright, here we are." Jean said, getting to the door. He realized he didn't have a key. He looked back and forth, then set her down in front of the door.

"Is she, like, narcoleptic, or...?" He asked.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast