Vanguard Academia

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Vanguard Academia

Yun
    Blog Entries

Default Vanguard Academia

Vanguard Academia
    Start-Up

@Wild Candy; | @AlphaMouse; | @Little Miss Eevee; | @Grit; | @GamerGX; | @Stellar Gale; | @Pokémon Trainer Calvin;

It was the beginning of the day when the SkyRails had finally made it to the station. The translucent railings, carrying the 32 ton behemoth of trains held the future of the destination they were headed. From the vantage point upon the rails, many could already see the sprawling campus that was Vanguard Academia; the bastion of a school, holding in its walls the most effective method of free-form magical study.

Students began to flood from their trains, all of which were first-years. Two days prior, the middle- and upperclassmen all had come one after the other, respectively. They spent a day getting ready for their new year in Vanguard, settling into their houses. Across the campus from their bird's eye view, one was able to see the entirety; all houses visible on each side of the sprawl, with the various buildings surrounding. The main school building, in all of its glory, sat in the middle of the meticulously structured courtyards.

The students looked to their starting incentives, which directed them with a map of the area and directions to their respective classes. They'd been given these prior to their coming. The school was very meticulous about their structuring. All of them were instructed to make their way toward a large dome-topped building that lie beyond the school building. The Infinity Dome; where they were told they would receive their first test.

All of the students were excited, each of them coming off. The last to come from the train were those of Class 3A.

------

Demi stepped from the train, immediately setting his eyes on the school's main building. 'Massive...' it certainly was. Looking to many of the students that started to crowd the station, he overheard some of their conversations.

"I can't believe we made it!"
    "Vanguard Academia!"
    "I'm going to get with every girl I see!"

The scarfed male could only sigh. It was... stupid, to say the least. Sure, he was excited too; but he wasn't conspicuous about it.

A view then rang from the trains, bellowing across the entirety of the station. "All students in Class 3A; please make your way towards the Infinity Dome for your first tests. Thank you, and have a nice day!"

Demi nodded to himself, decidedly walking. He was faster than a lot of the stragglers going down the stairs, and he was alone as well. He descended the downward sloping walkway, a brisk pace about him. He had his eyes on the prize.

Class Schedule - Student Body 3A
    Last edited by Yun; 3rd December 2012 at 03:12 PM.

OPPAN GARY STYLE! Little Miss Eevee's Avatar

Default Re: Vanguard Academia

Luna Rossi stepped off the train, and looked around at the gigantic structure. "Wow..." Gasped Luna, as she leaped up slightly. After hearing a loud announcement that told people to go to the Infinity Dome, she followed a bunch of people, as she had no clue where this dome was.

All Eeveelutions are equal, but some are more equal than others.
    Banner made by me! I have officially claimed Minccino on the 13-11-12

Want a baby Pokemon or an Eevee? Here's my FC (I like shinies)
    1249-7189-3936

Blog Entries

James felt the train stopping so he gathered his things and stepped off...only to be awestruck at the size of the Academia,"...Whoa."

"That's a very impressive structure they have," chimed a feminine voice from his wrist,Ouroboros."Makes one wonder if it was forged
    only by human hands...or if something else was at work."

The dark-haired man nodded in agreement before hearing the announcement to go to the Infinity Dome,"..Well...here goes nothing."
    He set off towards his destination.

Yun
    Blog Entries

(OOC: I shall wait until all of you get your first posts before moving on.)

Blog Entries

Will walked stepped off the train, his loafers hitting the pavement with a light tap. He wore a skeleton key that was Artemis on a chain that he wore as a neckelace, that hung on his vest. "If only Artemis, wouldn't grab so much attention, then I could use it to create some fun." Will quietly mused to himself, as he thought of his unique ability. With a flurry of his cloak, he turned to the Infinity Dome.

Marley stepped off the train as her black boots stepped onto the pavement. Her walk was graceful and light footed, like every step was supported by air. Marley 's scarlet pigtails blew a little with a gentle breeze. A little anxious, she made her way to the Infinity Dome.

Even Rocky had a Montage AlphaMouse's Avatar
    Blog Entries

John stepped off the train onto the platform, breathing in the fresh air. He heard the announcement and turned to one of the students.

"Sorry, do you know where the Infinity Dome is?" he asked.

Yun
    Blog Entries

Demi had soon made it into the courtyard. It took a lot of composure and grace to not be overwhelmed by the amounts of people located within the expansive courtyard. From his point, where he had begun walking, he was not able to see beyond the crowds of students. Although the immaculate tiles of the courtyard were expansive enough to keep people from being packed like sardines, he was still very surprised. There must've been every class located outside.

Even more reason for him to continue. He stopped, standing as he began to look around. 'Where is that dome...?' he was able to see it earlier, but now that he was in the courtyards; he hadn't the slightest idea about where to go. However, he saw that the general populace were all beginning to crowd toward the north. He could only surmise that the Infinity Dome was in that direction.

With that resolute, he begin his trek once more, passing through the crowds.

Blog Entries

James walked into what appeared to be the courtyard and took a gander,"This place is gigantic..." He shook his head,"Gotta focus,James.
    You'll have time to go sight-seeing later." He looked around and spotted the crowds beginning to move toward the north section so he
    figured that was where he'd find the Infinity Dome.

"Let's go, Oura." He commented to his bracelet before setting off at a brisk pace to keep up with the crowds.

Blog Entries

Marley continued to the Infinity Dome. "I wonder what were going to do?" Marley asked herself, a little nervous.

"This is so borring...." Will sighed as he continued through courtyard. "When will get to the good stuff, like actually performing magic."

Even Rocky had a Montage AlphaMouse's Avatar
    Blog Entries

John followed the crowds, heading for the Infinity Dome.

Yun
    Blog Entries

Demi would make his way toward two large doors, which were open to all who wished to come in. To the left and right of both large entrances were gigantic statues. They each held hammers in their hands, looking forward vigilantly. The boy would pay no mind to this. He was already dead focused on the task ahead of him.

Walking into the Infinity Dome, every student was greeted by a loud and booming voice. "Welcome, old- and newcomers, to the Infinity Dome of Vanguard Academia!" the crowd that had surfaced already had begun to cheer for all of the students that walked in. "I am Jeanne Everest, School Advisor. Standing beside me is our grand proprietor, herself, Headmistress Lucille Serance!"

The young woman in question stepped up to the podium elevated high above the masses, who all began to cheer loudly for her. Holding up a hand, she silenced them. Once total silence was about, she began. "Thank you, Ms. Everest," she addressed the Advisor, who nodded with a smile. "Welcome all to the Infinity Dome. Here, all new students will be tested to see their current level of aptitude. This will give us your starting rankings, and thus, be capable of putting you all in the correct houses."

"Now, I understand that many of you are very concerned that you may perform poorly. Realize that this is an inevitability. You will fail," this seemed to only make some more afraid. "However, performing your best should be your absolute goal. You are rewarded for how hard you try in the end, as well."

The Headmistress closed her eyes. "Each of you will be put through five trials. Your names will be chosen, and those who are chosen must go through the Infinity Dome. Here to give the rundown of the rules is our School Champion, Silver Reveran."

Many cries of joy, mostly from the female portions of the audience, came when the male walked up to the podium. He was the strongest person in the entire academy, and the head student in terms of grades. The only person who excelled at literally everything. "Welcome, all," his voice was smooth, even when being projected by the Voice Amplification Magic Seal in front of his lips.

"The rules of the Infinity Dome Challenge are simple: you must make it from one end to the other to win. You are not able to attack any other students, unless they attack you first. Those who attack first will be penalized. Those who are defending themselves will not be. You will be in no real danger, but please treat the beasts within the Infinity Dome as serious business; as they are well trained. If you do not complete within the time limit, you will have points deducted from your score. Said time limit is 30 minutes. Afterwards, all points will be tallied. You won't know your points during this, but the audience will."

With this, the man turned to the Headmistress. "I think that's the entire lowdown, right ma'm?" she nodded to him, congratulating him. He thanked her, turning back to the new students. "Good luck students. Now, I'll turn it back over to the Headmistress, who will begin the challenge soon."

----------------------------

The blond Headmistress looked around to all students within the Infinity Dome, a straight and serious face about her. "This will be a test of skill. I expect all of you to do the best you possibly can," she said into the Voice Amplifier Seal. "Now..."

Raising a hand, it began to glow. The magic she exuded boomed throughout the Infinity Dome, catching all students by surprise. The collective amount of energy was... staggering. However, this was only a fraction of her own power. Most of it was the Infinity Dome, itself. The energy began to fester from its sprawl, completely enveloping the middle of the dome.

In a flash, the energy began to recede. From the golden waves of fresh magic came a... sphere. This sphere was very large; filling the entire middle. Lucille began to speak. "All students called will walk into the sphere, which will transport them into the Infinity Space. You will find your course, there."

Holding up her finger, she pointed to a digital screen. "Randomize the names!" faces began to slide to and from the screen. Suddenly, they stopped, and the names were called.

"Aedemi Yura, Will Akabara, Marley Walker, John Uthridge, Luna Rossi, Jean Kubin, and James White!" the crowd cheered as the students in question stepped up.

"You will be the first to go into the Infinity Space. Good luck," she stated.

Demi looked up to her. He saw a countdown start. Upon reaching zero, the Headmistress yelled "Begin!"

The scarfed male wasted no time, rushing into the Infinity Space quickly. He was enveloped in light, being absorbed into the sphere.
    Last edited by Yun; 27th November 2012 at 08:26 AM.

Blog Entries

"Wha? Huh?" Jean said. He was kinda freaked. He had only just summoned some Beholders.

"Crapcrapcrap!" He said, and ran in, followed by a set of purple hands with large eyes in the middle.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

"Thor, Activate!" Marley whispered. The are around her ankles on her jet back black boots began to glow with a green aura. With tremendous speed, Marley leaped into the ball of light into the Infinity Space.

"Atremis, lets do this together!" Will shouted as he tossed the skeleton key up into the air. There was a flash of light, and Will caught a blue staff with a yellow star on the end that was almost as tall as he was. Will then leaped into the Ball of light into the Infinity Space.

Blog Entries

"Let's do this, Ouroboros!" cried James as he thrust out his arm with the bracelet on it. The eyes on it glowed.

"Activating.." said Oura as it glowed and changed shape, spreading over his hand and arm into a device shaped like
    a navy blue gauntlet with a blackish armguard over it and the head of a dragon on his hand with glowing eyes.

"Here we go." James spoke before focusing power into his legs and taking off in a blur into the massive sphere.

OPPAN GARY STYLE! Little Miss Eevee's Avatar

Luna twisted her ring, and summoned a purple sword. In the other hand, she formed a small ball of air. She ran straight into the ball of light, to enter the sphere.

All Eeveelutions are equal, but some are more equal than others.
    Banner made by me! I have officially claimed Minccino on the 13-11-12

Want a baby Pokemon or an Eevee? Here's my FC (I like shinies)
    1249-7189-3936

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast