Urban Rivals - Page 8

Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Urban Rivals

Overthinking Everything xelda57's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+
    Follow xelda57 on Tumblr Visit xelda57's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Urban Rivals

When the monster she was fighting suddenly collapsed, Sarah was surprised. I didn't hit it anywhere fatal... and nobody else is- an ANVIL?! Where did that come from?! ...Whatever, it helped me. I won't question it for now; I guess it's another lateral user... This all ran through her head an a few seconds, then she went on to fight another one of the surrounding things, seeing as this one was dead.
    Links to stuff.
    I also might start a webcomic soon, but that'll be linked to when it happens.

Yun
    Blog Entries

Nero turned on his heel, expelling a stream of fire from his hands at any creature that began to come near him. Turning, he spun to maximize the range of his flames, effectively creating a small twister around himself that burned the nearby beings.

Turning to a stop, he saw that the doors were idle. No more were coming through. He could go on and finish the mission. But...

He turned to see everyone fighting. Trying their best. He couldn't... he had to...

'Only this once...' Nero ran toward another group of entrenching beasts, unleashing a raze of fiery energy that detonated upon hitting them.

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

"Thanks!" Lucy said, forgetting about her invisibility.
    Sarah turned in the direction of the voice, bewildered.
    Lucy remembered that she was invisible, and, wanting to stay as unnoticed as possible, didn't respond. They'll see me soon enough...
    Links to stuff.

Blog Entries

Follow Haxie-kun on Tumblr

Dante left towards his apartment unmoved by the monsters. His expression turned grim as he glanced at his phone against squeezing it tightly until he was actually crushing it he let go of his phone slipping back into his pocket. He opened the door to his apartment slowly then rested his head against the door thinking of what to do next.
    http://fav.me/d4nfczm (my DV art)http://zombie-haxie-chantumblr.com/ follow me!~Feel free to chat with me~

Blog Entries

"Ohshi-" Virgil said. He may have been willign to make money, but he was not a brave young man, and all he could do was raise his hands...Which was enough, as rocks flew from them, like a gun.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

Lucy continued to stab things with sharp pieces of vase.
    Sarah spun around, arm out with the knife, and slashed through a group of monsters that were surrounding her. So, somebody's invisible here, is what it seems like. The concept seemed unusually familiar, but she couldn't quite place it since her memory had been lost. It's so frustrating! I swear I know this... come on... invisible person... Invisible. Person. However, nothing came to the front of her mind, though she felt the thoughts hiding and hesitating in the back.
    Links to stuff.

Blog Entries

Tailisu was trying to keep his distances from the creature, he had materialized a shield to protect him from their hits. He covered his face with the shield when an explosion happened on a group of them. Another Anvil was materialized by him and dropped it on top of another monster, this was the only thing he could come up for the moment. " I hope I don't get injured or this will seriously ruin my day. " He thought.
    Last edited by Tailisu10; 23rd September 2012 at 07:21 PM.

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

Another anvil? I guess whoever is doing that either specializes in anvils... or just really likes them. Sarah thought, stabbing one of the monsters behind her.
    Lucy felt herself getting tired. She couldn't keep using two abilities at once... She became visible again and continued stabbing with the pieces of vase, keeping the largest one in front of herself as a shield of sorts.
    Someone just appeared, that's the invisible person! I know that face and that dress... why can't I remember anything?! Sarah fretted as she fought. And how long until these guys are all dead? This is getting mighty boring.
    Links to stuff.

Yun
    Blog Entries

Nero turned, blasting through another creature.

Soon, the horde was finished. Exhaling, he looked at everyone else. He wondered if they suffered any injury. "Are you all okay?" his tone was that of a deadpan seriousness.

Blog Entries

"I'm fine...Do you think anyone would mind if I...?" Virgil asked, as he got behind the counter and popped the register open.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Outplay the Coinflip -Glory Blaze-'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

OOC: God, you guys move FAST. Don't nay of to have work or school? O.o

IC: Breathing slightly more heavily than usual, Michael tosses aside a part of a monster he had apparently ripped in half. "I'm good."

Yun
    Blog Entries

(OOC: I do. But I get perfect scores, so I'm fast.)

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

(I've got school, I just make sure to check back and post every day after school)

"I'm fine," Sarah said, her knife vaporizing before she could think to stop it from doing so. "Just a few cuts n' bruises."
    "I'm a little tired- mentally, I mean- but I'm not injured." Lucy said.
    I know that voice, too! I know I know it! Sarah thought.
    Links to stuff.

Blog Entries

Tailisu was on his knees, he was holding tightly his sketch pad. "I'm.. I'm just tired mentally too, I am totally fine." He said. This was the first time he used his lateral in real combat and thus wore himself out. "Is it over?" He asked.

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

Lucy looked down at him. "For now, yeah. But I'd keep my guard up. It shouldn't be too much more, if any at all."
    Sarah was still staring at her. "What's your name?" She finally asked.
    Lucy blinked. "Did you learn to lie with a straight face over the last 2 months or what?" She asked.
    So I do know her! "No, I'm being honest. I lost my memory! Who are you?"
    "Lost your...? ...I... I'm Lucy, Sarah. Lucy Pekiro," she replied, bewildered. "We're best friends."
    "Best... best friends..." It makes so much more sense! But her name and face won't link together in my head!! Why? Why?!
    Links to stuff.

Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast